Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Myling
Today 02:28 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Fish
Today 02:22 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:17 AM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by Fish
Today 02:14 AM
dont you want to be a...
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:14 AM

Old July 1st, 2024, 08:14 PM
pfp is leafpaw <3

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Hunting Contest (Apprentices + Warriors)

Event [#event]

LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop leapt atop of a flat rock in the middle of the camp, her head and tail held high. ''ThunderClan, please listen!'' The warrior yowled. ''I am going to host a hunting contest for apprentices and warriors.''

The she-cat tipped her head to the side, eyes thoughtful. Sunkissed Creek and Firefly Cove were the best places to hunt within ThunderClan's territory. Haggard Ruins was an option, too, but it's too dangerous due to the recent threats.

''I have decided that the contest will be taking place at two different locations - Sunkissed Creek and Firefly Cove. I did consider Haggard Ruins, but due to the recent threats, I have deemed it too dangerous for this contest, even if those dangers have been driven away,'' Larkswoop explained with a wave of her tail. ''There will be at least two warriors at each location to supervise, and only to supervise. As I am hosting this event, I will be one of said supervisors. I need three other volunteers.''

ThunderClan needed to spice life up a little, in Larkswoop's eyes. Perhaps a friendly competition between her Clanmates will do the trick.

''Before we head out, rules,'' She purred. There could be no contest without rules, or else it would be a total disaster. ''One - No Horseplaying. Apprentices willing to participate, this mainly applies to you. Horseplaying will scare off your prey, and this contest is to test that you are able to feed your Clan without any distractions. Two - No eating your prey. Your Clanmates are to be fed before yourself. Three - Have fun and no arguments. If I catch any arguing cats, you'll be disqualified and will take last pick from the prey pile.''

Larkswoop scanned her Clanmates. ''Any cat willing to participate, please meet me by the camp entrance.''

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @SpiritedWarrior @Alchemist Kitsune @ghost. @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Windy @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @ellie @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @ollie @Seamrog @WCUEhoneyfur @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @SnowheartTC @lionparty25 @Patagonia @---Bluestar--- @dagnyme @olive-shine @hiraeth @~Jade @King of the northern cats

Pondpaw is known as ShadowClan's The Charmer.

Rosehawk is known as RiverClan's The Rose-Colored Hawk.

Last edited by isla; July 1st, 2024 at 08:16 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 09:24 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Hunting Contest (Apprentices + Warriors)

Weepingwillow nodded

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old July 2nd, 2024, 02:42 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Hollyheart stepped up. "I volunteer!" She announced

@isla

PINTO BEAN has been captured...
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:23 AM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Bored

WillowBranch thouht for a moment then said, " I could help supervise, if you need me".

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old July 2nd, 2024, 08:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Morningpaw shook out his fur as he exited the apprentices den and looked around the clearing for what he would do today. He had gotten some hunting and climbing lessons from Orangeblossom but he could be doing better and he wanted to be ready and caught up with the training he’s missed the past two moons he’s spent missing. His floppy ear flicked slightly as yelling caught his attention and Morningpaw turned to see Larkswoop calling together a hunting event. Well why not. It would be good to reinforce the hunting that Orange Guy taught him. The apprentice padded over and sat down quietly. Not in the mood to yell or anything, he feels like him walking and joining the slow gathering group would be enough to signal his interest in joining.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:31 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Asleep

CROWTALON
Crowtalon looked up at his sisters call for a challenge he smiled this would be fun yet it may be hard to supervise without thinking he called out to his sister “I can help keep track of the apprentices if you’d like sister
@isla

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:18 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
10 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Tongue running down his lengthy coat, the former kittypet stared unamused as he heard a cat yowling for attention. He wasn't a fan of the excessive noise, but at least it appeared as though there was a purpose for it this time, and it wasn't the usual murder taking place. Deadpanned eyes raising to meet the rather pompous torbie, he felt his brow crease momentarily. It seemed to be a hunting event, which was all well and good... but then only meant for apprentices to hunt in. The warriors were apparently only meant to... watch? That's what she meant, right? By stating they were only to supervise?

Boring. Outside of an assessment, why would anyone want to watch others hunt? As much as Sprucejumper appreciated the lack of socialization that entailed, it seemed to him that this was less a contest and more a training event in disguise. So why not call it that? Was it to make it sound more important somehow? He doubted it, but then, the chocolate point had never fully grasped the inner mind workings of the star worshipers.

The young tom pondered for a bit, wanting to do nothing more than leave before he was volunteered for this. He would not pay for the crime of being too slow to react. But then he couldn't help wonder... what would they do? His mentor? Well... The Boulder would probably stay and help. Apprentices did have some problems with mentors, after all. At least those who bothered staying around after they had been assigned, unlike his own apprentice who had been woefully missing since the heavens knew when. The Havana Brown mix might still be the age of an apprentice - having only recently turned ten moons old himself - but he had been a warrior for two moons now, and he had excelled at hunting and climbing in his assessment. It would probably make his former mentor disappointed to hear he hadn't stuck around to at least try and help.

His blank stare never changing, he swallowed an internal grimace, taking a step forward towards the gathering cats. It appeared there were only four warriors so far, and by his calculations, Pompous there needed six. Tall, gangly legs that still hinted at the growing adolescent he was approached, emerald eyes glinting despite the nonchalance of his countenance. He might not appreciate crowds, but he could always enjoy himself one way or another when it came to hunting. And if he wasn't picked? Oh no. Guess he would have to go hunt on his own then. So sad.

"Volunteer."

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 01:45 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
81/100

A hunting event. Mallowpaw knew she needed the practice. She had worked through her stalk again and again, refining it, getting used to the burning sensation it brung. But that was just in the clearing, leaping on a leaf or nothing at all. Prey was different; she had only gone out hunting twice, but she knew it was harder. Much harder. The memory of her last trip flitted through her mind; eleven moons old then and she had returned with only two pieces of prey. Many of the younger apprentices had caught more.

Mallowpaw could only hope it would be different now as she padded towards the camp entrance. There was only one other apprentice there; a young one, only six or seven moons. She wondered if he had received hunting training yet. With a quick glance at him, Mallowpaw sat down and waited for Larkswoop to lead them out.

( @Dolomedes- Morningpaw mention)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; Yesterday at 01:46 AM.
Old Yesterday, 02:01 AM
pfp is leafpaw <3

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: Hunting Contest (Apprentices + Warriors)

Event [#event]

LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop whisked her tail in a thoughtful manner as she heard her Clanmates speak up to help supervise. Hmm...

''Alright, then,'' The broad-shouldered tabby purred, voice laced with approval. ''Hollyheart, Willowbranch, Crowtalon, Sprucejumper. You four will help with supervising.''

The ThunderClanner tipped her head slightly, green eyes narrowing. ''Hollyheart and Willowbranch, you two will head to Firefly Cove. Crowtalon and Sprucejumper, you're both with me at Sunkissed Creek. I will be going back and forth in between both locations to make sure everything is going alright.''

Pondpaw is known as ShadowClan's The Charmer.

Rosehawk is known as RiverClan's The Rose-Colored Hawk.

Last edited by isla; Yesterday at 02:01 AM.
Old Yesterday, 02:39 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Hollyheart nodded, then looked at Willowbranch. "Ready to head out?" She asked

I don't know who owns Willowbranch, so I hope you see this.

PINTO BEAN has been captured...