Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:59 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Myling
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:41 PM
Relive The Memories...
by ghost.
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:41 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:39 PM

Old July 1st, 2024, 02:09 PM
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default the final flight.

BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury
Lately it seemed that all Bravebird did was rest in the nursery. It felt like she had missed so much lately, hearing the commotion but not being able to get up and join it. Every time she got to her four paws she got struck by a wave of nausea that caused her to sit right back down. The Fury was still seething over not being able to join the fight against RiverClan. At least Hawkfur had come back alive and safe.

And he was spending the day with her in here, which was... nice. The lilac she-cat hated to admit it but... he'd become pretty important to her - and his excitement over their kits never failed to amuse her. Now as she lay sprawled out in her nest, the she-cat turned her head to look up at Hawkfur. "I can't wait until I'm not fat anymore and we can have a proper race - I miss running on the moors," came the pouty remark from the queen, clear displeasure written across her face at her current state.

She parted her jaws to add to it when a sudden sharp pain had her squeaking. Her entire body froze as her eyes widened a bit. The pain had been something she had been feeling a lot of these last couple days but this one... It passed through again and had Bravebird flailing to get into a more upright position. Once she was on her site, breaths coming in gasps and ears pinned back, she gave a single lash of her tail. "I think... I think they're coming," she hissed through gritted teeth, immediately regretting ever considering the idea for having kits. This sucked, with a capital S. Bravebird hated her life right now. "Stars dammit, stop that pushing!" she snarled towards her own belly, already disliking these kits. Ugh, the things she did for WindClan... "Go... get Lightningstorm..." Stars she was hopeful the medicine cat would actually help. Her memory situation was... odd, to say the least.

[ Hawkfur - @Mica ] [ Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [ Crowtooth - @Rani ]
[ it is time i'll mention the kits once the birth starts! i will be primarily skipping over it in a timeskip ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; July 1st, 2024 at 02:10 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 10:16 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: the final flight.

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 52 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @taillow ] [Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ][Crowtooth - @Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·
"I've done it all for her... put up each wall for her..."

Hawkfur had spent every waking moment the last moon either hunting, hovering over Bravebird, or obsessively patrolling the territory to keep potential intruders at bay. While the tom was running on significantly less sleep than usual, his ragged appearance was outshone by the glow of an expecting father. He smiled more, his laugh was louder, he joked more. He seemed... alive. More alive than he had in moons. Years, maybe.

Bravebird moving into the nursery only alleviated a small portion of his pre-kit jitters, but it did mean that whenever he was back from hunting or patrolling, he knew just where to find her. Whenever nighttime fell and Hawkfur was booted back to his nest by a rather annoyed Crowtooth, prevented from scouring the moors under the moonlight to ensure no night predators were nearby, the Fury would slip into the nursery and curl around Bravebird, burying his nose into her neck and just... being. The lines between them were so blurred now, but he hardly cared. He would confess once the kits were born. They could raise them together, as a proper family.

His dreams had never been happier.

"All the plans I laid, all the options weighed, every price I paid... For her."

It was a lovely day, when everything started. Hawkfur was sprawled next to Bravebird, letting her rest her head on his flank so she could be more comfortable. An idle purr rumbled in his throat. Bravebird's irritated comment had a low laugh breaking up the purr. "Soon, I'm sure. We'll go hunting rabbits the moment Lightningstorm gives you the all clear." Stars, it really would be soon, wouldn't it?

He had no idea how soon.

Hawkfur sprang up as Bravebird grimaced in discomfort, heaving herself upright and groaning. Oh, crap--Hawkfur's vision swam as the realization hit him. Oh stars, oh stars oh stars "CROWTOOTH!" Hawkfur bellowed, slipping out of the den. Bravebird's best friend should be here for this. His azure eyes were wild as he beheld his friend. "It's happening!" Without another word, he sprinted for the medicine den. Nearly catapulting himself into the entrance, Hawkfur sought out the familiar calico pelt of Lightningstorm in the dimness. "L-Lightningstorm!" He gasped, "Bravebird--she--it's happening!"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: the final flight.

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Hmmmmmmmmm..... Bird or mouse.... Bird or mouse....
Crowtooth was locked in contemplation, staring at the prey pile as his head darted between the options, tail flicking behind him. It was a low stakes turmoil really, but one the tom was happy to have in this peaceful time.

.....Almost too peaceful after Wolffangs death. It just didnt feel fair. theyd won! Riverclan was put down and gone and shown that their actions would not stand and shadowclan was settled for once in their history! Dawnstar was even taking action to deal with those that went against her will and killed windclan rather then rewarding them! Thunderclan was peaceful, this should be a time of joy!
But instead Wolffang was dead to some freak accident and Lightningstorm didnt even remember his name. Didnt remember her kittens either.

This was supposed to be a happy time and Crowtooth was silently grieving inside now more then ever. He felt like a dam, building all this sorrow behind a front of strength for his clan but he could hold it, releasing tension in quiet moments alone if things could just stay happy for a bit.

In that way Hawkfurs cry, panicked but joyous, was a balm to Crowtooths fractures self.

A beaming grin burst over the tunnelers muzzle as he crowed out a raspy "Theyre a bit early aint they? Eager ta be free like their mother!" before the tom abandoned the fresh kill pile and darted to the nursery like his tail was on fire.

Not caring at all about his space invasion the toms head was shoved right under the nursery walls (so he didnt block the entrance for Lightningstorm and Hawkfur or cramp the space for Bravebird) and pushed right up to the queens, still grinning like a loon.
"Theyre really comin'??? Stars yer huge! They mustve run outta space in there, how many are ya havin' again?"
The tom didnt even seem aware of how he'd just baited a punch he well deserved, back half stuck outside the nursery wiggling in excitement as he rasped a "Ah my niblin's are comin'! Im gonna be an uncle today!!!!"

@taillow @Mica @Alchemist Kitsune