Today 04:50 PM

Old June 30th, 2024, 08:04 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
Darkfire grinned, and took the bait. Why not have fun? He raced ahead, grinning back at Lionflop. "Who's not moving then paws fast enough now?"
LIONFLOP
He Grinned. YOU! And He Bolted Ahead, Running To Dawning Woods.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 30th, 2024, 08:07 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
LIONFLOP
He Grinned. YOU! And He Bolted Ahead, Running To Dawning Woods.
Darkfire matched him step for step, or at least tried to. "Let's make this even, shall we? It's wouldn't do for mates to fight over a race!"

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 30th, 2024, 08:10 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
Darkfire matched him step for step, or at least tried to. "Let's make this even, shall we? It's wouldn't do for mates to fight over a race!"
LIONFLOP
He Rolled His Eyes With A Smile, Moving Infront Of Darkfire, And Moving Backwards And Purred. How About This? Is This Okay?~

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 30th, 2024, 08:11 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
LIONFLOP
He Rolled His Eyes With A Smile, Moving Infront Of Darkfire, And Moving Backwards And Purred. How About This? Is This Okay?~
Darkfire just laughed. "Hahaha sure! Now are we hunting or racing? Or maybe snuggling? I can't tell anymore!"

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old Yesterday, 05:06 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Lurking

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1
The Dancing Bird
TW: Mild Blood

The chuckles continued for a little while then died down, he had enraged her. It was obvious, pupils slitted and claws unsheathing. Snarling out cutting words, rambling on and on about his foolishness and uselessness. It almost perked his anger again, the sight of the claws and the almost bared fangs. But he remembered himself swiftly and let himself drift back to the humour before he soured and split an apprentice in two, that wouldn't look good on him.

But his yellow eyes broke her fiery gaze and couldn't help but wander down to her claws. How dare she, an apprentice challenging him, was pitiful. Embarrassing. ”I suggest you mind yourself and put your claws away.” The words rumbled like his laughter before but lower in his throat. Threateningly. Owlthroat drew himself up, already large tail bristling to twice its size flicking away the rain. Broad shoulders widening, he was a brute. He knew it.

”The life of a warrior is one of obeying, knowing when to listen for the good of the clan.” His own blackened claws itched to dig into the muddied dirt and stone below but he resisted. Then he paused for a moment, thinking carefully about what he should say next. Something clicked, a new approach, he was doing it for himself. Needing to keep his anger at bay and not go into a blind fury, first it had been the humour now this. Twisted mind flicking back and forth between ideas. ”You don’t like being told what to do, do you? I didn’t either when I was your age, you’ll cause yourself trouble someday. I certainly did.” A singular claw extended as his softer voice echoed. Gesturing to the long scar that curled down his cheek, it ran deep in a single clean swipe.

His claw pricked it, then traced it gently pressing into the sting. As it curled down, small beads of red sprung through. He didn’t press too hard, just a fineline slice, pulling his black claw back to lick away the metallic tang. He chuckled deeply again, he was just playing with her at this point. Mind set fully on Quietpaw, if he could control his own anger against her words. This could be a good wind-up, he had nothing better to do and his challenge had been met with fire.

[​​ @Morrigan ]
[ Meanie v Meanie, this is artwork ]

Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post
~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

Oh. Wow. She was successful! WILLOWPAW. SUCCESSFUL. THOSE WORDS WERE NOT MEANT TO BE PLACED NEXT TO EACH OTHER. She was going like oh ma gawd, her eyes widening a sliver, when WHABAM! Well, she thought she'd collided with Magpiepaw, until she realized she'd successfully dodged! She was absolutely amazed (and horrified) about how great her fighting was! Would now be the time to say something smug? No no no she refused to say anything smug. Smug is bad. Why, is smug bad? Now, lets recite lesson 1 of how-2-socialize. Please turn to page 17, where the word "smug" resides. Lets check out the official definition of "smug". Ahem, "having or showing an excessive pride in oneself or one's achievements". Now, the reason thats bad is- "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" She yowled as her tail was attacked. It hurt a bit, but to her it hurt A LOT. So she was completely justified in screaming like a little kit..... Wait, no she wasn't! She was meant to be very intimidating, not screeching like a wee lil bebe the moment your tail gets tugged at! Willowpaw was not a wee lil bebe!

She turned around with what she hoped was a big scary "now you've done it" face that would make Magpiepaw absolutely TERRIFIED of her. "Big mistake," Willowpaw said in a low voice. And then she felt her heart seize with the pure horror. SHE JUST HAD THE BIGGEST VOICE CRACK OF HER LIFE HALF WAY THROUGH HER TWO WORD SENTENCE. All of her two braincells started screaming as though the world was actually about to end. Akafuslasfasfhsjk stop worrying about the voice crack and fight! Wait no she didn't like that wording. Stop worrying and beat someone up! Uhh that was worse that was worse- Stop worrying and friendlily spar with another fellow apprentice. Better.

And then Magpiepaw somehow dragged her down to the ground by the tail. Wha HUUUH? Willowpaw did very intense calculations and figured out that Magpiepaw was much smaller and should not have been able to get her to the ground. But then yet again, Willowpaw was Willowpaw She decided to just go full wild with it. She flipped onto her side, facing Magpiepaw. If she tried to jump on top of her, she'd..... uh.... Willowpaw bunched up her front legs. Her paws (and hind legs, but right now she couldn't get a good hit on her opponent) were ready to whack Magpiepaw away if she tried anything fishy. Or shadowy in this case. But shadowy just sound wrong. Hmmmm... Class, turn to page 87 for a full walk-through of the word Shadowy-

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Magpiepaw! ]

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\9 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Okay, now she was just being dramatic. "Stars above, you sound worse than a dismembered toad!" Her words were barely heard due to her mouth being full of dirt caked fur. She still hoped she heard her because Willowpaw seriously needed to shut up before a warrior came over and thought Magpiepaw was trying to kill her, which was TOTALLY UNTRUE. Magpiepaw didn't kill clanmates with some exceptions. Plus, she didn't want her social status to swirl down a drain of "Oh no! This cat is 100% an evil murder psycho that likes to kill her peers! WE HAVE TO KICK HER OUT". That wasn't what Magpiepaw needed right now. What she needed was well deserved praise and admiration. She knew she deserved it, because she did so many amazing things!

Once Willowpaw was done squawking like a deeply offended bird, she turned around, and spoke. Magpiepaw had no idea what she was going for, but whatever it was she doubted it was to make a joke of herself. Magpiepaw snorted up some laughter at the horrendous crack in her voice. It was probably because she'd never lowered her tone by such an insane octave. "Careful! I heard that if you get any lower your vocal cords SNAP!" Oh, this was fun! And deathly entertaining.

Willowpaw didn't seem to resist too much as Magpiepaw pulled her down by the tail. It would've been way less suspicious if she just came quietly. Whatever, it's not like real battles would be silent anyways.

She raised a harmless paw at her throat and "slashed" at it, in an overly theatrical gesture. "Applause! Blood, blood, blood! Hahaha! That was fun, lots of fun! I guess your deserving of forgiveness." Magpiepaw nodded approvingly, as if her forgiveness was the highest thing anycat could possibly obtain. In her world it definitely was. Plus, Willowpaw didn't seem like the kind of cat to hold a grudge against. She nudged Willowpaw back to her feet and dusted the dirt off of her multicoloured pelt.

"Let's see. I need a nickname for you." Magpiepaw looked Willowpaw in the eyes and observed. They were really green, but pale, not evergreen. They were deep too, pulling and swirling with shades and colors. Sage. "What about Sage? You don't get to share your opinion by the way, nor object, IT HAS BEEN DECLARED!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> roachflare <<-
[ he/him | shadowclan | 15moons | purrks ]
mud stood up and with her went the warmth and comfort, leaving roachflare exposed to the harsh breeze that had made its way through trees and bramble and ruffled soft tortie pelt. realistically, roach knew this was an exxaggeration but being this dependent was harsh and painful, so it might as well be true. like this, he felt vulnerable, weak...he needed orders. a place to be, a place and plan to execute orders, something to sink off white claws into and colour them deep red. splatter tri coloured pelt with crimson, stain white patches of fur a rusty brown, and let metallic tang overwhelm his senses. distraction...distruction... they werent allowed to attend any battle he knew of anytime soon, couldnt leave camp, he was without orders and faced with vulnerability.
bi coloured eyes followed muds sleep, tall form move in irregular circles, low light shining on his best friends silky brown pelt and highlighting every bit of dust and moisture in the air.
familiar tall form halted, roachflares tail had curled around his left hind leg with something between simply seeking comfort and aiming to shrink his already smaller than average frame into nothingness. "ive thought" mudslidee began, and earned herself a low humm for that information (or was it a realisation?). beetles. she wanted to look for beetles? roach couldnt quite believe dawnstar, mistlewhisker, or any enforcer would let that pass as a necesarry trip. and who would they take anyway? if it was muds intention to get alone time this might be a not so smart plan, though, he probably wouldnt openly state his opinion as such.
"'th who? (with who) he asked, head tipped to the side slightly and he could briefly feel the air and debris shift around light whiskers, before the warriors focus returned to his friend who looked like she thought very very highly of this idea. but what he he know anyway.

[ now that i read this written out for the 3rd time it might be a teensy bit dramatic ]

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\14 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Mudslide turned to face Roachflare, her maw quirked upwards in a faint smile. A small little laugh chimed from her throat before answering. "You, silly." She glanced halfheartedly back to the exit before trotting away from it, aiming for some rocks instead. She looked at the trees above and winced as sunlight made her pupils shrink into narrow slits. She blinked away the stars in her vision, allowing her blue gaze to trace back towards the ground.

She glanced at Roachflare more than a few times, noticing how he was slowly folding in on himself, his tail being his first sign of discomfort. Mudslide slowed her pace, allowing Roachflare to trot alongside her. She then wrapped her tail along his flank. See? It's fine, everything's fine. She looked at him, slightly concerned by his behavior. "Bug." She began, addressing him with the usual nickname, "Okay? No beetles?"

While Mudslide really liked beetles and their shiny shells she could never substitute them for friends, no matter how pretty or crawly. Roachflare was all she had, and if he'd rather sit in the sun and chat all day, Mudslide could do that. The beetles she was most fond of usually came out at night anyways.

She leaned down and licked the bristling fur on his ear flat. "I'm fine. It's fine." She explained further that she wouldn't be upset if he turned down her proposition.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 09:59 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Unpredictable

"YAAAAAAAAA" Honeykit flashed around the clearing with the zoomies. Oh no.

[OPEN activity post]

Purrks: Prison escape 2 My lil pookies:

TC: Twigfreckle
ShC: Honeykit
RC: Mosspelt

*crickets chirping*

Old Yesterday, 11:35 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

Wildkit watches the other kit run around like a goofball. " I know i had a lot of energy but WOW do you have the Zoomies care if I join you?" She mewed as the other kit had zoomed past her.
@WCUEhoneyfur
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

SUNPAW

The mottled apprentice emerged from the apprentices' den with a yawn, stretching each leg in turn. A question lingered in Sunpaw's mind - were apprentice-aged kits allowed to participate in her cleaning event?

Spotting Mistlewhisker in the crowd of ShadowClanner's, Sunpaw tipped her head, amber eyes narrowing thoughtfully. Perhaps the Deputy would know. With a wave of her plumed tail, the ShadowClan Apprentice made her way over to the High Rank in a couple of swift bounds.

''Mistlewhisker?'' Sunpaw slowed as she approached the ShadowClan Deputy. ''I have a question regarding my event. Are apprentice-aged kits allowed to participate?''

{ @Mica }

Larkswoop is penned by isla. ''speech'', actions

Purrks:
Larkswoop: Beefed Up Tier 3, Flock Together Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Fireflypaw / flicker: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Mind Reader
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i look at the photos of us and wonder why you did it.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Glowingpaw paced around.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
Why did I let you in when you end up hurting me even worse after I left..? ]✰
--