Last post by redshiftreign
Today 02:36 PM

Old June 19th, 2024, 03:52 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @Goopysharkboi
Well, it seemed like the other members of his patrol had gotten the herbs they wanted to acquire, and Shrewstep was happy to swing in behind Bloomingblaze as the patrol made their way back to camp, his hopefully-yarrow plants flopping along beside him as he dragged them by their stems.
Old June 28th, 2024, 02:30 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Mistlewhisker had just left with another patrol, and it seemed like Beetlejuice wasn't going to show up. Slytiger turns to Flashpaw, a considering expression crossing his face for a moment. Nodding to himself, seemingly decided on whatever he was thinking, he flicks his tail for the apprentice to follow and heads out of camp. "We can't wait for Beetlejuice any longer and Mistlewhisker left camp, so just the two of us can hunt. I'll take the blame if Mistlewhisker is upset about there not being three of us."

He perks his ears and parts his jaws once he finishes speaking, listening and scenting the air for prey. Slytiger glances back at Flashpaw to make sure the apprentice was still there. "Have you been taught how to hunt yet?"

@Blazimations @Ladiebugg [if you want Beetle to catch up!]

Last edited by Ian; June 28th, 2024 at 02:30 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 06:39 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post

Mistlewhisker had just left with another patrol, and it seemed like Beetlejuice wasn't going to show up. Slytiger turns to Flashpaw, a considering expression crossing his face for a moment. Nodding to himself, seemingly decided on whatever he was thinking, he flicks his tail for the apprentice to follow and heads out of camp. "We can't wait for Beetlejuice any longer and Mistlewhisker left camp, so just the two of us can hunt. I'll take the blame if Mistlewhisker is upset about there not being three of us."

He perks his ears and parts his jaws once he finishes speaking, listening and scenting the air for prey. Slytiger glances back at Flashpaw to make sure the apprentice was still there. "Have you been taught how to hunt yet?"

@Blazimations @Ladiebugg [if you want Beetle to catch up!]

Flashpaw's emerald green hues flicked toward Slytiger as they began the patrol. She smiles as he says he will take the blame. "Th-Thank you. I'm s-sure she w-will only b-be mad a-at B-Be-Beetlejuice." She reassured softly. She felt her thoughts wander slightly. So quickly had she become 11- or ten, was it?- moons! Time had hurdled past her. A fondness swept over the striped molly. Suddenly, Slytiger spoke again. Ah yes, hunting. As the green hued apprentice shook out her pelt, she nodded to him. Although she found herself extra hard of hearing at the moment, she carefully broke down thoughts into words. "Y-Yes, it was th-the f-first thing S-Silverl-lark t-taught me." She meowed, recalling the lesson. Sniffing the air, she carefully thought over each individual scent. She moved as silently as she could, her practice to cope with her disability came in handy now. A joking smile tugged at her maw. That never would've happened prior to her confidence gain. "H-Have you?" She dropped into a crouch smoothly, eyes narrowed and ears back as she focused solely on scent. The smell of Toad drifted into her nose, and Flashpaw crept silently toward it. [4olled 18 D20] With a swift pounce she killed the slimy creature, and felt a warm flood of happiness soak her insides. She felt grateful for her training all the sudden. It felt good to catch prey. Made her proud.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blaaze; June 28th, 2024 at 06:39 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 10:25 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

BeetleJuice
BeetleKit, BeetlePaw

16 Moons | They/Bug/It | Pansexual, Polyamorous

ShadowClan Warrior

___

@Blazimations - FlashPaw | @Ian - Slytiger

___

BeetleJuice eventually sauntered up, their tail swaying behind bug.

'We're huntin', yeah?'

It smirked as they tasted the air and crouched down, heading towards a crow nearby. Bug pounced, but the crow fluttered off. BeetleJuice cursed under it's breath before turning back towards their patrol mates and mustering a smirk onto it's face. 'I meant to do that. Just wanted to show the kid that it's okay to miss a catch.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; June 28th, 2024 at 10:26 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 05:59 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"oh it's the mythical, miracle, cynical, criminal- the greatest leader you've ever seen! a propaganda machine."

[ @ellie @Kix ]

the cobweb stores were frankly abysmal, as with the marigold, and grousepaw had seen the uncomfortable flutter of his mentors mossy toned eyes over the meager supply. so, with that spark, like flint and steel, that had drawn the healer to him in the first place lit ablaze, and he had pulled him aside, asked to go out and fetch some. of course, his star hewn mentor had wanted to come, and the young healer gladly obliged. admittedly, he was still liable to mix things up or fumble or say something stupid and he really wasn't looking forwards to any mistakes. it was better to have someone to correct him at the very inception of any flaws. self improvement and all that jazz.

they had just needed one more party member. so, slinking into camp, he surveyed and trotted up to the first responsible-ish looking cat. wispypaw, was it? one of lost and dark's kits. so, he rounded the younger apprentice up and regrouped with mossfreckle to head out.

so there they were, grousepaw trotting through the territory with his head held high and lifting his paws with a little too much bounce. he never could sit still, always moving too much, jogging, grinning, flashing white teeth and firey eyes. he realized after a moment, he didn't know wispy's pronouns. so, carefully, he glanced over.

"er, what are your pronouns, mate? lad, lass, lackey, wuh- what's your words." he gave a lazy smile, ears flicking. then he skimmed the area, a lush sun-soaked crescent with plenty old logs and felled trees to find webs in. he spared a glance at mossfreckle for approval.

"this good area, mossboss?" he grunted.

[pp perms to have them already out here given by both kix and ellie ! ]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old June 30th, 2024, 06:45 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

The dark feline had been observing two cats bickering with each other after she had made an off-hand comment between them. It had worked like she had planned it, both had turned their attention away from her to each other into an ego match. She had wanted to watch them go at it for a while but grouchy-looking Grousepaw had sought her out for herb gathering. If she wasn't guessing that moss wanted to go with she would have told the other to go piss off. She thought she had made it clear to tell she was busy with her entertainment for the moment. Wispypaw also didn't like the intense smell that some of those herbs had on them, it made her nose itch and sting. If her nose ended up stuffed after this then grousepaw would have to pay for her suffering with her wrath.

For now, she kept to herself as she followed after the other apprentice and moss. better to not get him mad at her. She may have a sharp tongue that's ready to spit out snarky comments, but she knows how to control herself. The longer she followed them the more she didn't know what even herbs they were searching for, hopefully they would tell her. Wispypaw's blind blue-hued eyes went from boredly staring ahead to looking at Grousepaw weirdly. "Pro what? The hell is that? " That left the young molly confused, she hadn't really bothered to put much thought into what others called her as long as they weren't an insult. "Is that supposed to be a plant that you two use?" she didn't even bother acknowledging that they had stopped walking at this point.

@ellie @redshiftreign

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 30th, 2024, 08:16 PM
rattling my kennel door

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Angular star marked head canted over a lanky freckled shoulder to fixate mossy hues onto Grousepaw’s fiery amber orbs and offer a nod of concurrence to the eclectically molted tom - anxiety prickled harshly over the medicine cats silken pelt - the herb storage was truly abysmal in regards to the two most frequented of the bunch, so abysmal that one might say it was nonexistent which was at the end of the day the simple way of phrasing their current predicament… irksome… that was the bitter way of putting it and the current mood that sent Mossfreckle’s feathery tail lashing so unlike its usual thoughtful twitching of deep starry minded musings… he should have planned better… but who was he to have assumed that his clan was going to make a collective decision to become Riverclan’s personal scratching post. So, alas, here they were trodding with haste beneath the conifer canopies of their current territories, alongside his apprentice was Wispypaw - his little shadow - who had been dragged along to serve as the third brave feline into the battle of their herbalists starry mind, albeit the aforementioned battle waged only within the weary lands of the oriental toms mind, in the plains beneath his ever quickening, diligent, white tipped paws that seemed to stride as if the earth was sparking wildfires of urgency below. Silken thread and ruffled cadmium coloured flowers, cobwebs and marigolds were the sought after herbs of this escapade and the herbalists mossy hues flitted and darted in pinpoint focus over the world that cascaded out before them in a ripple of towering pines and soft, sun dappled grasses mingled with summer blooms and bushy, billowing underbrush that stood in verdant contrast to the vivid buds and glinting webs that Mossfreckle’s gaze finally found. ”There is marigolds over here and cobwebs throughout the underbrush, gather as much as you can carry, please,” was the chipper and calm tones that met his patrolmates’ ears as the lanky stripped tabby padded to nip bright bulbs form their stem and bundle the silken send into a tight bushel, relief flooded his veins as he worked, angular head bobbed with the monotonous ease of an action often done and white twinged maw twitched up at the corners to offer a sentimental and thankful smile to his little shadow and the ton who was inadvertently stuck with him for the foreseeable future… so be it.. the toms informal demeanour was growing on him more and more with every passing moment they spent within the presence of each other.

❀⊱ { + 4 cobwebs // + 4 marigold } ⊰❀

{ @redshiftreign ~ Grouse } { @Kix ~ little shadow }
[ Yup… this is definitely words on a page ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old June 30th, 2024, 09:01 PM
villain of your dreams

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"oh it's the mythical, miracle, cynical, criminal- the greatest leader you've ever seen! a propaganda machine."

[ @ellie @Kix ]

what are pronouns? grousepaw tilted his head to the side, ear flopping lazily, tufted tips flicking. hm, that was a question he figured would be a little tough to explain.

"so, like. gender, or whatever. toms, she-cats, neither, both or inbetween," grousepaw began, ear swivelling to listen to mossfreckle. he spared a quick glance and flashed a grin at his mentor, surveying the grass under his feet as he looked around for marigold. that was his prime focus tonight. "so most toms 'r called he, and most shes' ar' her. some people are they, it, or somethin' else entirely, right? well, i guess i'm askin' you what you wanna be called. he, she, they, xe- somethin' else?" he explained, then cleared his throat as a heartbeat too long elapsed for comfort.

"like, for instance, i'm a tom. i know i'm a guy, or at least i'm basically a guy, but i really 'on't care what people call me. he, she, it- hell, call me, i dunno, pine for all i care. as long as it's nothin' mean- unless it's funny -i'll take it." he rambled, a cadence veiled as confidence in his tone, but hiding nervousness. he chuckled after a moment, then laughed with his full chest.

"so, yeah. what's your pronouns, wispy?"

he concluded, nearly trampling marigold before pausing to duck his head and scoop up a few from the grasses. then, he found a nice stick to collect cobwebs with. gathering what he could, he hummed thoughtfully, tail swaying languidly.

another glance passed over his shoulder to mossboss, mostly just out of his hard-learnt habit of keeping a watchful eye on any authority figures in his vicinity, but also in part for some sort of desperate need for approval wedged within his chest like a stake. the star-hewn healer was impassable usually, so serene and stoic that grouse almost felt his throat run dry. but over the past several sunrises that he had spent learning under them, he had come to find the grace a sort of comfort, stability. and, he had to admit, pestering them with his constant disregard and freedom focused nature had been very fun. he wasn't comfortable with him, per-say, but he was growing rather fond.

[+3 marigold, +2 cobwebs]

Last edited by redshiftreign; June 30th, 2024 at 09:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Dark blue eyes stared ahead as she tried to understand what was coming from Grousepaws mouth, it left her feeling a bit confused. She hadn't given it any thought about that kind of stuff, was she supposed to? She just went with Whatever her parents used since they were adults and she was just a child. Yet apparently she was free to choose her so-called pronouns, which felt different. "I...have no idea" she for once was speechless she couldn't figure out what to choose or say at the moment. For the moment the curly-coated feline went toward the sound of Moss's voice, she would come back to this later. Right now she wanted to get these herbs she was dragged out for, meanwhile she could stew in her crisis. With her somewhat troubled thoughts, she silently picked up what she felt was a stick to collect the sticky strings. She then felt around with her paws for what she felt were the flowers mentioned and plucked a few of them. Afterward, she turned to the others in the group and waited to see if anything else would be said or if they had more stuff to collect. "I don't know my pronouns" she muffled through the stick, still stuck in thought.

[ +2 Marigolds, +3 cobwebs ]

@ellie @redshiftreign

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Today, 11:56 AM
villain of your dreams

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

[ @ellie @Kix ]

"mh, well, 'ats okay." grouse said through a mouthfull, turning to regroup with mossfeckle who had a full store too. he turned and trotted off towards the camp, half walking half jogging. "i thought that too, till people called me a buncha stuff. an' i realized i jus' really' 'on't care." he explained through the mouth of plants. he figured that wispypaw would figure it out sooner or later, but that was her journey to take.

"lemme know when ya figure it out," he grinned, white teeth glittering around the stick and fragile stems as he ducked into camp, tail swaying languidly. as they crossed into the medicine den, he nodded for wispy to leave her herbs with the two medicine cats.

"also," he said as he sat his collection down carefully. "come to me if you ever need to talk or got questions. i'm no expert, but i know some stuff, yeah?"

[i'll go ahead and add everything to storage! thank you both for indulging my herb speedrun.]