Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Nights Like These

Cinderpaw
~<>~
29/100
8 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Quiet, watchful eyes stay locked onto a figure in the distance, tracking her movements as the grey feline assumes the position she'd taken up for many nights now: up in the branches of a tree. Cinderpaw had made it something of a habit to watch the camp move whenever she could, to see the way cats move and interact, how they veer around each other or rear up for the odd shouting match. It is little surprise to anyone, perhaps, that her gaze often settles upon a select few cats in particular and, for tonight, her attention is on Lostspark.

Alone... she's often alone it seems, even when she's speaking with others, Cinderpaw can't help but feel her mother doesn't exactly seem entirely 'there', it's almost like she's going through the motions because that's what she was taught to do, not as if she's truly there... or maybe Cinder's just reading too much into it and drawing the wrong conclusions. Still, tonight she's truly by herself again, positioned at her post in the tree, watching. Does she ever sleep? Has Cinder ever seen her mother just taking a nap at all? She doesn't think so... at least not in recent memory.

If she knew how to climb, Cinderpaw thinks that maybe she'd be brave enough to climb up there and sit with her, that way the two of them could be alone together. She doesn't know how, though, so for just a few moments, she watches, tail tip swishing idly up and down. The night crickets and peeping frogs provide a gentle ambiance, lulling Cinder to drowsiness. She doesn't want to sleep just yet, though, not if momma is all alone, but... she can't reach her, can she? Standing now, the black tabby weaves her way through the clearing to the base of the tree where she stops to examine it for a moment.

Experimentally, she puts her front paws on the trunk, claws flexing in the bark, and extends her back leg so she's standing now, reaching upwards and using the tree as leverage, citrus eyes scanning the way up and resting again on Lostspark where she sits in the branches. Cinder doesn't try and climb, she knows how poorly that will go, but she still wants to be close somehow, so she returns all three paws to the ground and begins curling up at the base of the tree. This way, at least, she can be close by...

[ @Rose - lostspart (: ]
Old June 29th, 2024, 08:07 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
LIONFLOP
He Smiled. Must Be Reading Mine Aswell. He Purred, Calm And Smooth. You Lookin For Any Relationships? If So, Im Open~
Darkfire's blushing stopped, and he went to plain smiling. "Well, I'm open to. Even if I was never looking for anything. I never thought I would be gay though. But here I am, gay!" the warrior laughed.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 29th, 2024, 08:19 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Today she chose a spot in the darkest corner of the camp, right in between two sets of dens. She didn't care what dens they were just that she was seeking shelter from the weather today. No way would she go seek out the apprentice's den right now, not when it's all stuffy with everyone in it. That dreaded den reminded her of the family nest back in the nursery, trying to sleep with all 12 of her litter mates. Since she couldn't visibly see anything before her she chose to just stay here curled up in a loaf position and just listen. Listening gave her intel on other cats around her without having to talk to them, well mostly. There was some cases that she jumped in on the conversations when she wanted to put in her few words wither it be needed or not. Wispypaw didn't care if they didn't seek her out for her opinion or snide remarks, she would give it to them regardless of their wants or needs. She sought to get reactions out of them, be it they walked away or they fired back with some lackluster response she aimed to read them and play them like a game.

So far she was getting nothing but idle prattle between buffoons' that seemed to only be interested in what kind of prey they like. That wasn't what she was looking for, she needed all the personal stuff, the kind that they don't want others to hear. Hence why she was hiding away in this corner, if no one noticed her she could get all of the good stuff. Blind blue hues stared ahead, slightly squinted as she glared at nothing, clearly she was annoyed and frustrated. Why was her clan full of idiots who couldn't give anything worth her time?! She let her head down laying on her curled paws as she kept her ears perked to pick up anything off around her. Even if she was going to sit here pouting up a storm she wouldn't be caught off guard if someone were to approach her little hiding spot.

@Bean

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 29th, 2024, 08:44 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
Darkfire's blushing stopped, and he went to plain smiling. "Well, I'm open to. Even if I was never looking for anything. I never thought I would be gay though. But here I am, gay!" the warrior laughed.
LIONFLOP
He Chuckled, A Deep Rumble In In Fluffy Chest. Never Thought Id Be Gay, Yet Here I Am! Gay As A ShadowClanner Could Get! He Gave His Feather-Full Mane A Few Licks, Before Speaking Again. So... StarClan.. Okayyy Mates?~ He Gave A Snort Of Laughter.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 29th, 2024, 08:52 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
LIONFLOP
He Chuckled, A Deep Rumble In In Fluffy Chest. Never Thought Id Be Gay, Yet Here I Am! Gay As A ShadowClanner Could Get! He Gave His Feather-Full Mane A Few Licks, Before Speaking Again. So... StarClan.. Okayyy Mates?~ He Gave A Snort Of Laughter.
"I suppose so. Start it off by moving our nest together?" Darkfire smiled sheepishly. "Oh, and I have an apprentice, Sunpaw. Do you have one?"

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 29th, 2024, 08:56 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
"I suppose so. Start it off by moving our nest together?" Darkfire smiled sheepishly. "Oh, and I have an apprentice, Sunpaw. Do you have one?"
LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant Rubbed His Muzzle. Sounds Good To Me! And Hmmm.... RussetPaw, But Hes Demoted For An Incompleted Patrol. He Shook His Head.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 30th, 2024, 03:06 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

------------------

Bloomingblaze smiled at Dogpaw "Yup, kiddo, me and Rotdrop here are goin' huntin', and ya' still need to learn, so ya' wanna come along?" She asked.

@Goopysharkboi - @cowboy froggo

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 30th, 2024, 09:13 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

Quietpaw had expected a different reaction to her harsh words, more specifically, more shouting and growling or at least to be left alone, but no. All that came in response, was hysterical, uncontrollable laughter. Laughter. Yeah, this was weird. She needed a few seconds to process this so, if you'd be so kind as to do so, just be patient and wait................

LAUGHTER?!

Oh, no, no, no, no! All she had done was mind her own buisness and what she got was a arrogant hairball growling at her and now, when she made it perfectly clear she was in no mood for this, he. Just. Mocked her! Quietpaw had always been patient, had a high tolerance for stupid cats but when pushed and provoked she had no choice but to snap. The lack of regard for her privacy was clear, but now that she'd been full on disrespected...let's just say this wouldn't be pretty.

Pupils reduced to ebony slits and her few morals slipping away faster than she could count them, pure, white hot fury took a hold of the dark furred apprentice. This cat...had just made a terrible mistake. You see, though Quietpaw usually held a calm demeanour, like almost all her kin, she could be dangerous when needed. She wanted to rip this putrid cat apart so no trace would be left of him in this vile world. Who cared if she became the murderer she deemed so unimpressive. It wasn't like she would be doing it for absolutely no reason.

Unconsciously, her talons left their sheaths, yearning to claw the warrior's black and white pelt so the only colour that could be seen was the crimson of blood. But before she could rip into the older cat, he once again asked her a question in a tone she was all too familiar in. "Not very good at listening, are you?" She snarled dangerously, fangs almost bared. "I don't need to explain myself to you, though since you seem ever so foolish, I suppose it would do you good to learn something, so try and use your, apparently useless ears, now." Sharp eyes locked with yellow hues, a hint of bloodthirst lurking in them. She'd give this cat one last warning. Oh, how merciful she was being. "You can't really be alone with your mind while whining apprentices surrond you. I didn't expect it to rain and I don't control it but I'm not leaving now. You are no one who can order me around, you're just some random, nosy warrior, so read my lips. Stop interfering with my life and get on with your useless one."

(Stop being so mean Quietpaw )

@Daragca

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; June 30th, 2024 at 09:14 AM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 09:47 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

------------------

Bloomingblaze smiled at Dogpaw "Yup, kiddo, me and Rotdrop here are goin' huntin', and ya' still need to learn, so ya' wanna come along?" She asked.

@cowboy froggo
"Didn't Dawnstar say not to leave the camp and go into the territory yet?" Dogpaw asked in confusion.
Old June 30th, 2024, 11:15 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

------------------

"We can go out with a patrol of three cats, if I'm rememberin' right." Bloomingblaze answered.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)