Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"To Fly you Must First...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:05 PM
Shadows in the Mountains...
by Rizo
Last post by Rizo
Today 10:58 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:58 PM
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by Mica
Today 10:44 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bean
Today 10:42 PM

Old June 29th, 2024, 09:25 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw was pleasantly surprised to see how affectionate and grateful Willowpaw was, glad that her intentional kindness hadn't gone unappreciated. Her eyes glistened a bit as Willowpaw mentioned the part about herbs and need someone to talk to, feeling her chest warm from the words.

"Oh, that's so kind of you to say. I've... never really had someone like that," she admitted quietly, a somber smile on her maw. Being found as an only kit, she never had any siblings — Stagheart had always been there for her when he could, but he'd always been a busy and dependable warrior — he couldn't hang out in the nursery like a queen. She'd been really lonely in that nursery, spending moons mainly talking to herself or the sky. Besides that, a lot of cats didn't necessarily want to hang around a non-Clanborn cat...

At the comment about Daisykit, Berrypaw let out a mrrow of amusement, agreeing that Daisykit was an earful but an adorable one. Berry never had the heart to tell the kit to quiet down. At the mention of being related, Berrypaw smiled and nodded.

"I'd love to tell her that we're family, of sorts... not being from the same mother, of course, which is why we look so different. But hey... that doesn't mean we have to be any less family, right?" She offered optimistically, more than happy to appease little Daisykit's hopes.

When Willowpaw started to speak about her father from WindClan, Berrypaw's eyes widened. She laid her tail on Willow's shoulder she spoke, a silent encouragement to keep going, even though she could tell the words were difficult. Berrypaw let Willowpaw scoot closer to her, lightly brushing her flank in an effort to comfort her as she slowly put together what the apprentice was fully saying. A shudder ran through Berrypaw, and she briefly shook her head in disbelief of the situation.

"I'm... so sorry to hear that. Some cats can be so cruel..."
Her eyes glistened with emotion, genuinely grieving the fact that some could be driven to such cruelty. "But... you don't have to worry about him anymore, okay? You're with us, and you're full RiverClan in our eyes. If Watertail ever tried anything... I'm sure Stagheart would be more than happy to handle it," she added, thinking about how ferociously Stagheart had fought on her own behalf during the 3v1. She didn't imagine that'd be too far off for Willowpaw, either.

She ducked her head a bit as she added, "A-And I don't mind that you're half-Clan... you know, I'm not Clanborn myself. Stagheart found me when I was abandoned as a kit... then he brought me in." She paused a moment, still finding it hard to not be shameful when she admitted her heritage (having other kits and warriors make remarks about it was enough to stick in her head). "It's been hard to feel truly RiverClan, especially because I wasn't cut out to be a warrior... but I have a new path now, one that fits me much better." She lifted her bright green gaze to Willowpaw's blue eyes, smiling gently. "I've felt alone for awhile, but these past few moons have been better... and it's nice to not be alone anymore, you know?"
Willowpaw purred brightly as Berrypaw agreed to make little Daisykit's hopes and dreams a small bit more of a reality. "Thank you" she purred. As Berrypaw listened to Willowpaw's somber story, Berrypaw had comforted her, accepting the tail with a small, grateful gleam in her eye, Willowpaw let her emotions out, once she was done Berrypaw had given her condolences. Listening to the she-cat comfort her Willowpaw pressed her head against Berrypaw's shoulder, a bit shy now as she gave a small, wordless purr of many thanks. "Your not clan born? I-i never knew that...... it makes me feel better that i'm not alone.... thank you so much." Willowpaw mewed, her feeling genuine and the emotion in her eyes was gratfulness and affection. "You being not clanborn is honestly unqiue to me, it makes you unique and, regardless if you are or aren't clanborn. Your a very pretty cat. Personality and looks wise." Willowpaw purred. "I'll make sure you never feel alone again. I'll always be here to talk to you, or even just stand beside you when things are tough, they never get easier." Giving a small sigh Willowpaw mewed, "Trust me, but they always get better at one point. You just have to work hard."

Managing a tiny purr at Stagheart dealing with Watertail, Willowpaw straightened up... "Well... Stagheart's a good cat...... I don't think he would fight without reason.... it might seem cruel to say but I wish some cat would but Watertail in his place. He got my mother pregnant while she was sick, which is why she died. And then fought against my uncle Hawksun and also killed him. " Willowpaw bitterly meowed, "So if Stagheart fought him, not just as Stagheart's apprentice, or a Riverclan apprentice. I would fight him..... I know fighting isn't the way to go about things....... it's just......... it makes me mad" Willowpaw sighed gently, holding back her harsh tone, instead revealing it in her long tail flicking side to side. Willowpaw looked at Berrypaw's beautiful green eyes and offered a tiny smile, "I'm sorry..... I got mad.. but I truly will protect you....I vow from here on out to protect you! Not just as a Riverclan apprentice but as..." Willowpaw looked a bit shy and mewed. "But as your... y'know sister" Willowpaw finished. Willowpaw realized between her getting mad and vowing to protect Berrypaw, there was no switch in the conversation, so it was just all random. "Sorry..... I blabbed on again...." Willowpaw apologized

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 29th, 2024, 09:26 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

[

QUOTE=squidz;1608132]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw was pleasantly surprised to see how affectionate and grateful Willowpaw was, glad that her intentional kindness hadn't gone unappreciated. Her eyes glistened a bit as Willowpaw mentioned the part about herbs and need someone to talk to, feeling her chest warm from the words.

"Oh, that's so kind of you to say. I've... never really had someone like that," she admitted quietly, a somber smile on her maw. Being found as an only kit, she never had any siblings — Stagheart had always been there for her when he could, but he'd always been a busy and dependable warrior — he couldn't hang out in the nursery like a queen. She'd been really lonely in that nursery, spending moons mainly talking to herself or the sky. Besides that, a lot of cats didn't necessarily want to hang around a non-Clanborn cat...

At the comment about Daisykit, Berrypaw let out a mrrow of amusement, agreeing that Daisykit was an earful but an adorable one. Berry never had the heart to tell the kit to quiet down. At the mention of being related, Berrypaw smiled and nodded.

"I'd love to tell her that we're family, of sorts... not being from the same mother, of course, which is why we look so different. But hey... that doesn't mean we have to be any less family, right?" She offered optimistically, more than happy to appease little Daisykit's hopes.

When Willowpaw started to speak about her father from WindClan, Berrypaw's eyes widened. She laid her tail on Willow's shoulder she spoke, a silent encouragement to keep going, even though she could tell the words were difficult. Berrypaw let Willowpaw scoot closer to her, lightly brushing her flank in an effort to comfort her as she slowly put together what the apprentice was fully saying. A shudder ran through Berrypaw, and she briefly shook her head in disbelief of the situation.

"I'm... so sorry to hear that. Some cats can be so cruel..."
Her eyes glistened with emotion, genuinely grieving the fact that some could be driven to such cruelty. "But... you don't have to worry about him anymore, okay? You're with us, and you're full RiverClan in our eyes. If Watertail ever tried anything... I'm sure Stagheart would be more than happy to handle it," she added, thinking about how ferociously Stagheart had fought on her own behalf during the 3v1. She didn't imagine that'd be too far off for Willowpaw, either.

She ducked her head a bit as she added, "A-And I don't mind that you're half-Clan... you know, I'm not Clanborn myself. Stagheart found me when I was abandoned as a kit... then he brought me in." She paused a moment, still finding it hard to not be shameful when she admitted her heritage (having other kits and warriors make remarks about it was enough to stick in her head). "It's been hard to feel truly RiverClan, especially because I wasn't cut out to be a warrior... but I have a new path now, one that fits me much better." She lifted her bright green gaze to Willowpaw's blue eyes, smiling gently. "I've felt alone for awhile, but these past few moons have been better... and it's nice to not be alone anymore, you know?"
[/QUOTE]

Willowpaw purred brightly as Berrypaw agreed to make little Daisykit's hopes and dreams a small bit more of a reality. "Thank you" she purred. As Berrypaw listened to Willowpaw's somber story, Berrypaw had comforted her, accepting the tail with a small, grateful gleam in her eye, Willowpaw let her emotions out, once she was done Berrypaw had given her condolences. Listening to the she-cat comfort her Willowpaw pressed her head against Berrypaw's shoulder, a bit shy now as she gave a small, wordless purr of many thanks. "Your not clan born? I-i never knew that...... it makes me feel better that i'm not alone.... thank you so much." Willowpaw mewed, her feeling genuine and the emotion in her eyes was gratfulness and affection. "You being not clanborn is honestly unqiue to me, it makes you unique and, regardless if you are or aren't clanborn. Your a very pretty cat. Personality and looks wise." Willowpaw purred. "I'll make sure you never feel alone again. I'll always be here to talk to you, or even just stand beside you when things are tough, they never get easier." Giving a small sigh Willowpaw mewed, "Trust me, but they always get better at one point. You just have to work hard."

Managing a tiny purr at Stagheart dealing with Watertail, Willowpaw straightened up... "Well... Stagheart's a good cat...... I don't think he would fight without reason.... it might seem cruel to say but I wish some cat would but Watertail in his place. He got my mother pregnant while she was sick, which is why she died. And then fought against my uncle Hawksun and also killed him. " Willowpaw bitterly meowed, "So if Stagheart fought him, not just as Stagheart's apprentice, or a Riverclan apprentice. I would fight him..... I know fighting isn't the way to go about things....... it's just......... it makes me mad" Willowpaw sighed gently, holding back her harsh tone, instead revealing it in her long tail flicking side to side. Willowpaw looked at Berrypaw's beautiful green eyes and offered a tiny smile, "I'm sorry..... I got mad.. but I truly will protect you....I vow from here on out to protect you! Not just as a Riverclan apprentice but as..." Willowpaw looked a bit shy and mewed. "But as your... y'know sister" Willowpaw finished. Willowpaw realized between her getting mad and vowing to protect Berrypaw, there was no switch in the conversation, so it was just all random. "Sorry..... I blabbed on again...." Willowpaw apologized

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; June 29th, 2024 at 09:27 PM.
Old June 29th, 2024, 11:22 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
okay. What happened. Apparently Redwater and Eveningthaw decided to evaporate into thin air. Frustrated, antler stormed back to camo, dropping his mouse at the deputy's paws. "Redwater n Eveninthaw decided to vanish on me. Appeared in camp and seemed to evaporate after that," he reported, green eyes filled with rage. "Doesn't help I' not that good at land huntin" he snarled under his breath.

[+1 mouse]
--------

The pain of his heartbreak last night was still fresh as antlerbranch trudged out of thr warriors den, Wisteriawren's flower gift weaved into the fur of his head. His green eyes glazed with pain and exhaustion. He needed to get out of camp.

"I have feelings for someone else."

Those words were imprinted in the tom's mind. Of course the cat he trusted and loved more than anything was the one to shatter his heart to pieces. His dark brown fur ruffled up, he didn't want to be anywhere near... Her.

His eyes bounced from cat to cat before landing on Dusklion. Hid paws swiftly walked over, the large fluffy tom looking down on the smaller deputy. "Dusklion. Huntin. Now. I need to get away, so I'm dragged you with," he snarled. He wasn't going to elaborate any further. There was no way he was going to tell anyone he got rejected by the cat he loved. Who would even care? The warrior turned his head away wiping the tears forming in his eyes.

[ @taillow - I had the entire thing typed up AND WCO ATE IT jdjsuctsjd so i had to retype it n now its past midnight + heartbroken antler and dusk]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 12:51 AM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
RIVERCLAN | HULK SMASH! , JUST A SCRATCH, BEEFED UP T1, COLLECTOR
@constellation @Bean [hunting patrol 3; forest area --- riverclan camp]

The ground was too dry here, Eveningthaw decided. He hated the dry, life sapping touch of the mountain soil. Uncomfortable and suffocating, like the sunlight glaring down at him. He decided that he hated it here. He wanted to go home, and tear the world asunder in his path. If he had to leave a trail of broken bodies in his wake to bring RiverClan back to the lush cradle of the rivers, he damn well would.

He damn well would.

Starting with the bodies of something small, insignificant, and nourishing. StarClan's gift to them, that fed and nurtured them. Prey.

Dropping low upon scenting prey, the massive warrior slunk away from the patrol and followed along the subtle scurrying of a mouse. When he pounced, his paws came up empty.

[EVENINGTHAW ROLLED A 7]

Just a warm up, he decided. Trailing after another scent, diverting trail, he lunged, and in a quick motion ended the pathetic life of the vole and uttered a silent prayer of thanks to Starclan. His ancestors must be smiling down at him. He could imagine no other reality.

[EVENINGTHAW ROLLED A 12]

Moving on, and hastily covering his prey for pickup soon, he trudged through the short mountain grasses for what felt like an eternity before he spotted a rather sizeable crow, plump off summer seeds. Carefully, the heavy warrior drew further and further up. Then, in one swift and fluid motion, his paws ensnared the creature and an easy and precise bite to the neck ended its struggle. Another breathless prayer uttered to stars uncaring before moving on.

[EVENINGTHAW ROLLED A 19]

Not far off, he assumed, was its mate, so with quick thinking and careful precision, he sprung on that crow, too, and placed them together before covering them loosely to collect once his spree was concluded.

With the scent of bird rapidly growing stale, he returned his hunt to small mammals and rooted through the grasses some more. he practically tripped over a vole, and though both were surprised, he recovered quickly and snatched it up to deposit with the rest of his spoils, thanking Starclan for the umpteenth time.

[EVENINGTHAW ROLLED AN 11]

He gave another shot at looking for prey in that area, but came up stale, so the executioner decided to move carefully outwards, in search of more prey.

[EVENINGTHAW ROLLED A 7]

Appraising the area, he could smell both familiar and new scents. Following along what looked to be a small trail, he caught scent of another vole right as he came up on it and pounced.

[EVENINGTHAW ROLLED A 11]

Suddenly, a noise caught his attention and his ears pinned to his skull, dropping his body as low to the ground as he could. In the river reeds of their home, he had stuck out blatantly in the greens and browns, but the rocky soil here was almost grey in the full light, and shielded by rocky outcroppings, the silver tabby blended in far better than he did almost any other time. As the clopping of hooves passed, forest green eyes with pupils as narrow as a claw fixated on the trailing behind, limping youth with pale white fur and wide eyes. He wasn't even sure what the moving things were. They looked a lot like deer, though much smaller and paler.

Bloodlust isn't the word for it, he decided. But it was a sort of greed, to think- to know -he could take this down.

Who said greed was always a bad thing? Eveningthaw pushed himself off with great effort and pounced on the kid, claws sinking in and craining his neck for one deliberate, precise incision. His teeth made contact, and he held for a few moments until the thrashing abated. The elder creatures had already scattered. He stood over his prize, pupils inflating at the taste of blood in his maw. It wasn't like rodent, really. He couldn't say exactly what it tasted like. Much different than most else. It would feed several in the clan, and for that he was proud.

Eveningthaw tilted his head upwards and muttered aloud; "Thank you, Starclan, for your generous blessings upon this hunt."

Amazed by the body growing cold at his paws, the Executioner glanced around one final time to reorient himself before hooking his teeth around the kid's mouth and lifting it up. It wasn't light, that much was certain, but he was strong and broad, and the thin creature in his jaws was light work. It was just about his size, after all. No harder than carrying a body. And, admittedly, he had plenty of experience in that department. He spared a glance over his shoulder, torn between trying to carry everything in one go or take two trips.

Two trips was probably faster.

-----

Eveningthaw made his way back to camp, a strange, tasty creature hanging from his jaws.

Stopping before the place that the deputy had called the patrols out, he dropped the white creature at his paws and passed his tongue over his muzzle to clean himself of any residual blood.

"Sorry for my slight tardiness," he said, then passed a glance at Antlerbranch, "Something came up."

Yes, Something did come up. He smiled to himself, glancing down at the large prey at his paws. "I'm not sure what it is, but it tastes good, and I imagine it can feed several cats. I have only one request; I'd like the skull once it is cleaned."

A pause.

"Additionally, there is more I need to double around and get- So if you'll excuse me for a moment-" He ducked his head respectfully before streaking back out of the entrance, blood thundering in his veins as he recollected his claims. With everything in tow, he returned to the deputy and flashed a smile, setting his collection with the goat.

[Eveningthaw has brought back: +3 Vole, +2 Crow, +1 Goat Kid]

[ @taillow ]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit

Last edited by redshiftreign; Yesterday at 01:35 AM.
Old Yesterday, 05:56 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
pixelgif by @/SnowheartTC

◜◜
Brokenstream bounded over to Mistyshard as she was calling patrols, ears perked for his name. He nodded with a flick of his tail as he was assigned to Honeystep’s patrol with Cobwebpaw. ”Coltsfoot and cobwebs…got it.” He mumbled quietly to himself, hoping he’d remember the flower’s description when they came across it. ”Remembering cobwebs won’t be so hard with you on the patrol.” The bengal joked, turning to face Cobwebpaw with a friendly gaze. ”I’m ready when you guys are!”

[ @Fish | @finley !! ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00

Last edited by JellyCat; Yesterday at 05:56 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:48 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post
[ shadowkit | she/her ]
/ 1/100 \

~ black she-cat with gray spots, yellow eyes, and one white foot ~

{ open }

The air blew on the little black kit. Her little paws moved like she was being celebrated for something, the bright yellow eyes narrowing and her ears lowered slightly. She couldn't understand most things, but she kept thinking RiverClan was in some kind of danger.

`I know something is wrong, I'm sure of it...´

The little kit's mind was racing. Was she strong? No, but she will be soon! Was she fearless? No, but that can change! Was she- was someone coming?

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[(41)10/10]|
__________________________________________________ ___
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenkit had done everything he could possibly do in this new camp, he had explored every nook and cranny. He had attempted to help build some of the dens, he had brought what prey the had to the elders and queens. He had even tried to sit through one of the elders stories. Now he was bored, no not bored. Bored was a different feeling, this was something else and he didn't like it. He had kept himself busy the whole journey from their old territory to the mountains, he had even kept himself busy these last few days in hope to drown out this new feeling but now he had nothing left to do and the awful feeling was sinking in.

They weren't home, they had been driven out of their home by those monsters who call themselves clans. His mom was gone, dead or just lost it didn't matter! She wasn't here. He could sleep with out being hunted by the gruesome images he had seen that night when their camp had been ambushed. The underlying guilt of being unable to do anything in those moments...it just..he didn't like it. He needed to busy himself with something else again. Everyone else seemed to be getting on fine now, moving on as they say. He should too.

Giving his pelt a quick shake to rid it of the dust that had gathered and left the new “nursery”. The first cat his eyes landed on was a kit, well a kit younger than him that is. Since Marigoldpaw had been the only denmate he considered a friend was no longer well- his denmate. He should probably attempt to talk to other kits like himself. approaching the she-kit he heard her say something but didn't quite hear what it is. One thing for sure was she seemed a bit tense? "Hi!" he greeted her loudly with a tooth smile. "The names aspenkit! I hope you don't mind me asking what your particularly doing?" he asked tilting his head in a display of curiosity. Honestly he was just trying to get to know some of his denmates better, he had sworn to protect them kinda.

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[(41)10/10]|
__________________________________________________ ___
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenkit had done everything he could possibly do in this new camp, he had explored every nook and cranny. He had attempted to help build some of the dens, he had brought what prey the had to the elders and queens. He had even tried to sit through one of the elders stories. Now he was bored, no not bored. Bored was a different feeling, this was something else and he didn't like it. He had kept himself busy the whole journey from their old territory to the mountains, he had even kept himself busy these last few days in hope to drown out this new feeling but now he had nothing left to do and the awful feeling was sinking in.

They weren't home, they had been driven out of their home by those monsters who call themselves clans. His mom was gone, dead or just lost it didn't matter! She wasn't here. He could sleep with out being hunted by the gruesome images he had seen that night when their camp had been ambushed. The underlying guilt of being unable to do anything in those moments...it just..he didn't like it. He needed to busy himself with something else again. Everyone else seemed to be getting on fine now, moving on as they say. He should too.

Giving his pelt a quick shake to rid it of the dust that had gathered and left the new “nursery”. The first cat his eyes landed on was a kit, well a kit younger than him that is. Since Marigoldpaw had been the only denmate he considered a friend was no longer well- his denmate. He should probably attempt to talk to other kits like himself. approaching the she-kit he heard her say something but didn't quite hear what it is. One thing for sure was she seemed a bit tense? "Hi!" he greeted her loudly with a tooth smile. "The names aspenkit! I hope you don't mind me asking what your particularly doing?" he asked tilting his head in a display of curiosity. Honestly he was just trying to get to know some of his denmates better, he had sworn to protect them kinda.

[ shadowkit | she/her | 2 moons ]
/ 3/100 \

~ black she-cat with gray spots, yellow eyes, and one white foot ~

The jet-black she-kit snapped her head around to see a gray kit with stripes approach and say his name was Aspenkit. ‶Oh, hi. I'm Shadowkit. I'm... in deep thought.″ She says, scratching her ears. ‶What were you doing before talking to me?″

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
okay. What happened. Apparently Redwater and Eveningthaw decided to evaporate into thin air. Frustrated, antler stormed back to camo, dropping his mouse at the deputy's paws. "Redwater n Eveninthaw decided to vanish on me. Appeared in camp and seemed to evaporate after that," he reported, green eyes filled with rage. "Doesn't help I' not that good at land huntin" he snarled under his breath.

[+1 mouse]

[ @taillow - I had the entire thing typed up AND WCO ATE IT jdjsuctsjd so i had to retype it n now its past midnight + heartbroken antler and dusk]
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
RIVERCLAN | HULK SMASH! , JUST A SCRATCH, BEEFED UP T1, COLLECTOR
@constellation @Bean [hunting patrol 3; forest area --- riverclan camp]

The ground was too dry here, Eveningthaw decided. He hated the dry, life sapping touch of the mountain soil. Uncomfortable and suffocating, like the sunlight glaring down at him. He decided that he hated it here. He wanted to go home, and tear the world asunder in his path. If he had to leave a trail of broken bodies in his wake to bring RiverClan back to the lush cradle of the rivers, he damn well would.

He damn well would.

Starting with the bodies of something small, insignificant, and nourishing. StarClan's gift to them, that fed and nurtured them. Prey.

Dropping low upon scenting prey, the massive warrior slunk away from the patrol and followed along the subtle scurrying of a mouse. When he pounced, his paws came up empty.

[EVENINGTHAW ROLLED A 7]

Just a warm up, he decided. Trailing after another scent, diverting trail, he lunged, and in a quick motion ended the pathetic life of the vole and uttered a silent prayer of thanks to Starclan. His ancestors must be smiling down at him. He could imagine no other reality.

[EVENINGTHAW ROLLED A 12]

Moving on, and hastily covering his prey for pickup soon, he trudged through the short mountain grasses for what felt like an eternity before he spotted a rather sizeable crow, plump off summer seeds. Carefully, the heavy warrior drew further and further up. Then, in one swift and fluid motion, his paws ensnared the creature and an easy and precise bite to the neck ended its struggle. Another breathless prayer uttered to stars uncaring before moving on.

Not far off, he assumed, was its mate, so with quick thinking and careful precision, he sprung on that crow, too, and placed them together before covering them loosely to collect once his spree was concluded.

With the scent of bird rapidly growing stale, he returned his hunt to small mammals and rooted through the grasses some more. he practically tripped over a vole, and though both were surprised, he recovered quickly and snatched it up to deposit with the rest of his spoils, thanking Starclan for the umpteenth time.

[EVENINGTHAW ROLLED AN 11]

He gave another shot at looking for prey in that area, but came up stale, so the executioner decided to move carefully outwards, in search of more prey.

[EVENINGTHAW ROLLED A 7]

Appraising the area, he could smell both familiar and new scents. Following along what looked to be a small trail, he caught scent of another vole right as he came up on it and pounced.

[EVENINGTHAW ROLLED A 11]

Suddenly, a noise caught his attention and his ears pinned to his skull, dropping his body as low to the ground as he could. In the river reeds of their home, he had stuck out blatantly in the greens and browns, but the rocky soil here was almost grey in the full light, and shielded by rocky outcroppings, the silver tabby blended in far better than he did almost any other time. As the clopping of hooves passed, forest green eyes with pupils as narrow as a claw fixated on the trailing behind, limping youth with pale white fur and wide eyes. He wasn't even sure what the moving things were. They looked a lot like deer, though much smaller and paler.

Bloodlust isn't the word for it, he decided. But it was a sort of greed, to think- to know -he could take this down.

Who said greed was always a bad thing? Eveningthaw pushed himself off with great effort and pounced on the kid, claws sinking in and craining his neck for one deliberate, precise incision. His teeth made contact, and he held for a few moments until the thrashing abated. The elder creatures had already scattered. He stood over his prize, pupils inflating at the taste of blood in his maw. It wasn't like rodent, really. He couldn't say exactly what it tasted like. Much different than most else. It would feed several in the clan, and for that he was proud.

Eveningthaw tilted his head upwards and muttered aloud; "Thank you, Starclan, for your generous blessings upon this hunt."

Amazed by the body growing cold at his paws, the Executioner glanced around one final time to reorient himself before hooking his teeth around the kid's mouth and lifting it up. It wasn't light, that much was certain, but he was strong and broad, and the thin creature in his jaws was light work. It was just about his size, after all. No harder than carrying a body. And, admittedly, he had plenty of experience in that department. He spared a glance over his shoulder, torn between trying to carry everything in one go or take two trips.

Two trips was probably faster.

-----

Eveningthaw made his way back to camp, a strange, tasty creature hanging from his jaws.

Stopping before the place that the deputy had called the patrols out, he dropped the white creature at his paws and passed his tongue over his muzzle to clean himself of any residual blood.

"Sorry for my slight tardiness," he said, then passed a glance at Antlerbranch, "Something came up."

Yes, Something did come up. He smiled to himself, glancing down at the large prey at his paws. "I'm not sure what it is, but it tastes good, and I imagine it can feed several cats. I have only one request; I'd like the skull once it is cleaned."

A pause.

"Additionally, there is more I need to double around and get- So if you'll excuse me for a moment-" He ducked his head respectfully before streaking back out of the entrance, blood thundering in his veins as he recollected his claims. With everything in tow, he returned to the deputy and flashed a smile, setting his collection with the goat.

[Eveningthaw has brought back: +3 Vole, +2 Crow, +1 Goat Kid]

[ @taillow ]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Looking up as the last of the patrol members approached, Dusklion flattened her ears in annoyance as Antlerbranch explained that Eveningthaw and Redwater had disappeared. That made four cats she would need to - huh? Looking past Antlerbranch the deputy caught sight of Eveningthaw dragging in - WOW. "What the hell is that??" she echoed, gazing down at the large creature. It was big, that much was obvious, but Dusk hadn't ever seen any animal like it. But it carried prey-scent and made her mouth water.

Looking back up to flicker her gaze between Antlerbranch and Eveningthaw, Dusklion gave a snort. "Guess I can overlook the lateness this once." Amusement danced in her eyes as she watched Eveningthaw dart out once more. She dismissed Antlerbranch with a flick of her ear before looking to Eveningthaw as he came back. "As for the skull... sure, I don't see why you can't have it. But if I get one cat comin' to me complainin' about it, I'll toss it out myself." With that she dismissed Eveningthaw with a flick of her tail and padded over to the prey pile. The hunting patrols had brought back a pretty decent haul, that was for sure.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
The pain of his heartbreak last night was still fresh as antlerbranch trudged out of thr warriors den, Wisteriawren's flower gift weaved into the fur of his head. His green eyes glazed with pain and exhaustion. He needed to get out of camp.

"I have feelings for someone else."

Those words were imprinted in the tom's mind. Of course the cat he trusted and loved more than anything was the one to shatter his heart to pieces. His dark brown fur ruffled up, he didn't want to be anywhere near... Her.

His eyes bounced from cat to cat before landing on Dusklion. Hid paws swiftly walked over, the large fluffy tom looking down on the smaller deputy. "Dusklion. Huntin. Now. I need to get away, so I'm dragged you with," he snarled. He wasn't going to elaborate any further. There was no way he was going to tell anyone he got rejected by the cat he loved. Who would even care? The warrior turned his head away wiping the tears forming in his eyes.

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
In a rare moment of stillness, Dusklion was lounging on one of the many big rocks that jutted up from the ground. The deputy had her eyes closed as she let the sunlight above soak into her fur. It felt nice... although her mind was still racing with millions of thoughts. Where her brother was... what was that strange group she'd scented at the border... who she would send on patrols later...

A sharp voice cut through her thoughts and Dusklion opened her eyes. This certainly wasn't the same Antlerbranch from the territory. "...Talk to me like that again 'n I'll use your ears to sharpen my claws," the deputy spat as she got to her paws, stretching on the rock before leaping down. She eyed the tom from the side. How he could look grumpy when he had the heart of the most beautiful cat ever was beyond her, causing her to narrow her eyes. But who knew, accidents happened all the time during hunting patrols... there were cliffs...

Giving a final scoff the deputy started towards the camp entrance, tail flicking irritably. "There's been reports of prey gatherin' in the forest, so we can head that way. Or for a challenge, we can go deeper into the mountains. Your choice." Dusk turned to look at Antler, waiting to see where he would lead them. After all, he'd been the one who wanted to hunt.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Of course in difficult times, a lot of hard work was needed. There wouldn’t be much time for relaxing, not in RiverClan's current state. Every cat had to play their part if RiverClan were to succeed in this new land which was slowly becoming more familiar, even though it wasn’t home. Duskleaf was sitting atop a rock near the new camp, listening to the sound of the waves and watching them crash at the bottom of the mountain. He looked at peace, but was silently contemplating forming a hit squad to get revenge on the cats who put RiverClan in this position. Not that he would actually act on it, but he certainly did want some justice. That’s when he heard Dusklion's call for him and a few other cats to help with something. Standing up, he nearly lost his balance as he jumped down from the rock and headed into camp. Oh? Dusklion had scented strange cats in the area and wanted to build a barrier? Duskleaf hoped this was the only strange scent, he could’ve easily missed anything strange patrolling the other border because of his lack of smell…no, surely Brokenstream or MorningMimic would’ve told him if there were any strange smells in that direction.

So Dusklion wanted him to go with Bearsnout to collect some large rocks for the barrier, okay, that wasn’t a bother. "Aye of course, no problem." He mewed to the deputy. "Hey, Bearsnout." He said to the other Lionheart, dipping his head in greeting. "Alright then, let’s go."

@taillow @chickadee (recovered from jet lag now so my posts won’t be as infrequent XD)