by isla
Last post by ollie
Today 10:15 PM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:08 PM

Old June 29th, 2024, 08:19 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
"Oh, good. Wanna do something fun?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by KestrelPaw View Post
Yeah, maybe it will... Kestrelpaw said shyly, anxious to get moving, but didn't want to leave Snowpaw behind.
@GrimLock: Protecters
@Windy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw smiled at the news, happy that Snowpaw's training and hunting went well for her. Hawkfur was a nice warrior as well, if a bit frightened but maybe that was just because he didn't like the tunnels. The blonde apprentice nodded his head, "Very nice! I'm sure it was a great catch! I'm not the best with moor prey yet but I've been practicing." Then her next question and comment caught him a bit off guard. Did he seem that upset? Oh dear. No, Rabbitpaw was supposed to be happy and cheerful so that he could cheer up all the cats around him like mama and Crowtooth and Winterpaw. He shook it off though and figured he would just have to get better at being happy when he didn't really fully feel it. "No worries, I'm just a bit tired from everything that has happened recently. Everything seemed to have just gotten so fast all of a sudden and it was too quick even for me for a tiny bit! I'll be feeling better soon, promise!"

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLock: Protecters View Post
He looked decided for the 1st time wow never been hunting before this could be fun FlyingFlame said @Windy @KestrelPaw @GrimLock: Protecters
Quote:

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw blinked open his green eyes as the sun made its way into the apprentice den and into his eyes. How rude, the apprentice grumpily glared at the offending sun rays and lifted his head from his paws. A yawn parted his jaws and he knew that today was going to be a good day! Yes! Despite his grumbles, waking with the sun was something Rabbitpaw loved to do! He stretched out his body and then yawned once more before rubbing the remaining sleep from his eyes before making his way out of his nest and den and out into the clearing. Yes, today was going to be a good day! Too much has been happening and most of it bad so Rabbitpaw was going to make this day a nice change in pace.

The morning was spent doing regular apprentice things. Taking prey to elders and kits and cleaning up here and there before the sun was higher up. Perhaps he could get some training done! He needed to work on his hunting and maybe a warrior would be willing to teach him how hunting patrols work so he’ll know when he goes on one. His green eyes moved from the nursery where he just left to the cats around the clearing. Everyone seemed so busy or can’t take him out until his eyes landed on Mister Perchwind who seemed to be eating. Oh! Maybe after he’s done he could take Rabbitpaw out for a bit!! Yes!

The blonde trotted happily over to the warrior and stopped a few paw steps in front of the older tom, “Hello Mister Perchwind! I was wondering if maybe after you’re done if we could go out hunting together? Could you tell me what hunting patrols are like? I’ve never been on one before!

Well gosh, Snowpaw thought. She spoke to soon! "Uh, actually can I join the hunt?"

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 29th, 2024, 08:22 PM

Status: I won't be active as much, bc I'll be at a beach in flordia
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Well gosh, Snowpaw thought. She spoke to soon! "Uh, actually can I join the hunt?"
Yeah com'on let's go! Kestrelpaw exclaimed, jumping on her paws and leading the way.
Old June 29th, 2024, 08:25 PM
I'm Wind

Quote:
Yeah com'on let's go! Kestrelpaw exclaimed, jumping on her paws and leading the way.
"Where? And who are we going with?" Snowpaw trailed her companion.

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 29th, 2024, 08:42 PM

Quote:
"Where? And who are we going with?" Snowpaw trailed her companion.
I don't know. I think we have to follow Flyingflame! Kestrelpaw answered.
Old June 29th, 2024, 08:51 PM
I'm Wind

Quote:
I don't know. I think we have to follow Flyingflame! Kestrelpaw answered.
Snowpaw decided to wait and sit down. "Maybe we should wait for Flyingflame than, and Rabbitpaw if he's coming?"
@GrimLock: Protectors
@Dolomedes

Old June 29th, 2024, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Snowpaw decided to wait and sit down. "Maybe we should wait for Flyingflame than, and Rabbitpaw if he's coming?"
@GrimLock: Protectors
@Dolomedes
oh. Kestrelpaw said, then sat back down.
Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Sorry that took so long I had to take care of something FlyingFlame said with blood on his claws @KestealPaw @GrimLock: Protecters @Windy @Dolomedes

Last edited by GrimLock: Protecters; Yesterday at 12:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM

Alright, now can we go? Kestrelpaw pleaded, anxious to get going. @Windy @GrimLock: Protecters
@Dolomedos

Last edited by KestrelPaw; Yesterday at 12:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw

The blonde apprentice tilted his head slightly but before he could fully respond the snowy apprentice was turning to some others and asking if he wanted to join. Eh, why not? The tom nodded and smiled at Snowpaw, “Sure, I’ll come along! Thanks for the invite, are we just heading out to hunt?” Rabbitpaw had been taking any chance he could to practice his moor catching skills but maybe he could head under ground to catch all sorts. He wanted to practice his wall digging hunting. He could use some work and Crowtooth says that catching everything in the burrow comes with practice so he needs to practice. “Are we going to be able to hunt underground as well? I need to practice my mole hunting.” The blonde asked as he approached the group. “Heya Kestrelpaw, Flyingflame!” He greeted lastly, oops, a bit late but late is better than never, right?
[ @Windy - Snowpaw | @KestrelPaw - Kestrelpaw | @GrimLock: Protecters - Flyingflame ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM

Quote:

Rabbitpaw

The blonde apprentice tilted his head slightly but before he could fully respond the snowy apprentice was turning to some others and asking if he wanted to join. Eh, why not? The tom nodded and smiled at Snowpaw, “Sure, I’ll come along! Thanks for the invite, are we just heading out to hunt?” Rabbitpaw had been taking any chance he could to practice his moor catching skills but maybe he could head under ground to catch all sorts. He wanted to practice his wall digging hunting. He could use some work and Crowtooth says that catching everything in the burrow comes with practice so he needs to practice. “Are we going to be able to hunt underground as well? I need to practice my mole hunting.” The blonde asked as he approached the group. “Heya Kestrelpaw, Flyingflame!” He greeted lastly, oops, a bit late but late is better than never, right?
[ @Windy - Snowpaw | @KestrelPaw - Kestrelpaw | @GrimLock: Protecters - Flyingflame ]

Sure we can do that! Kestrelpaw said, releived that she didn't have to sit around any longer.