Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:11 AM
The play battle! -for...
Yesterday 11:46 PM

Old June 28th, 2024, 04:24 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Crowbreeze returned and nodded to Crowtooth. “Collected a buncha marigold. No problems on the border.”

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @Rustleaf @Rani

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)
Old June 28th, 2024, 04:29 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight-She/Her
23 Moons

————————

Scorpionsight followed after Crowbreeze, 2 marigold still in her mouth.
A short, problemless patrol.
Boy, was she grateful for it.

@constellation - @Rustleaf - @Rani

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 28th, 2024, 04:30 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Another herb patrol? That was A-OK with Deadmoon, because that meant she didn't have to risk looking like a pathetic Shadowclanner trying to chase rabbits. Always a win! She could catch plants at least! Although going over into Riverclan territory sounded a bit more thrilling than the typical herb patrol (and Deadmoon wasn't necessarily seeking thrills), it should still be pretty chill. Calm and normal. At least the herbs in question were relatively similar looking, so it would be a bit more difficult for her to grab the wrong plant by mistake. In this case, two wrongs might actually make a right. Now it simply remained to be seen where Spottedpaw (she had a vague recollection of the apprentice, who had been nice enough) and Poppysong were. Once they showed up, she was ready to roll, and in hopes of encouraging them to move quickly Deadmoon made her way over to the camp entrance. Plus, she could always use a bit of a head start. @MangofDoom @Fish
Old June 29th, 2024, 07:16 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Snowbush
Find my eyes with yours
+ she/her + 45 moons

She may not have heard her name called out right, but she knew that a certain cat was dead. She only guessed they were dead since she hadn't seen them around since the battle so it was safe to assume death got them. "Flowerpaw, Lightingpaw, it's time to get going, no dilly dallying now" she called out gently to the two apprentices. Snowbush would make a mental note to keep an eye on the former if she heard Lightingstorms words correctly. "Aspenbreak won't be able to lead the patrol but I'll be taking over it for them" she at least wanted to make sure it was clear with the two of them. For now, she'd wait for the two apprentices to show up, thankfully it was just gathering herbs and not going hunting or border patrols. Snowbush would still take this patrol seriously, get it over with, and make sure no one goofed off.

[ I've been giving the green light to have Snowbush replace Aspenbreak since she is dead! ]
@---Bluestar--- @Lightningpaw666

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 30th, 2024, 02:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw blinked open his eyes and lifted his muzzle from where it was resting on his front paws. It took a moment to process the words being thrown at him but then he was jumping up to his paws excited. Another patrol! And a way to make up for his failure of a last one and maybe make up for his blunder on the last herb patrol he was one. He suppressed a shiver at the thought of getting stuck in a tree again. And he was with Miss Lightningstorm which was lucky because he’s been meaning to come talk to her about something he learned from around camp. Or we’ll confirm it was true and then maybe ask for lessons. Rabbitpaw felt a little bad about it because he knows how Lightningstorm got around people at times but she didn’t seem to hate his company! Especially with how she’s calling him to be on her patrol. Rabbitpaw trotted over to the herbalist’s side.

Heya Miss Lightningstorm! I was just wanting to come and visit you in your den! Though going on an herb patrol is just as, if not more, fun. I’ve never seen celandine before, what’s it look like?
[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm | @MrWolfu - Spiderdusk ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 30th, 2024, 04:11 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw: He/Him Small lithe orange tabby with yellow eyes and a Lightningbolt scar on his flank. He is 8 moons old but looks as small as a 6.5 moon old Apprentice.

Lightningpaw would be grooming himself by the Apprentice den since he had nothing else to do that was until his ear twitched at the sound of his name it was Snowbush. Lightningpaw would get up and pad over to Snowbush with an amount of urgency so they wouldn't waste too much time. Lightningpaw knew Patrols were important and Lightningpaw made it a point to complete them. "So where are we going Snowbush? And what we getting?" Lightningpaw purred happy to be helpful for once. @Kix @---Bluestar---
Old June 30th, 2024, 05:37 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moonsherbal knowledge purrk
tags; @Fish @gs29513

Poppysong blinks awake at their name and stretch out their back. “White flowers, you say? Should be easy enough. If we see any sign RiverClan I’ll be sure to let ya’ know for future patrols.”

Poppysong scans the clearing, noticing Deadmoon being ready to go. “Deadmoon, wanna go down by the RiverClan border with me? We need daisy and camomile, both just white flowers, pretty hard to miss.”

While waiting for Deadmoon to respond, Poppysong spots their old apprentice. “Spottedpaw, wanna come?” They call, standing near the entrance, ready to go.

Old Yesterday, 01:25 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
19 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

The teasing glint in Lightningstorm's gaze slowly ebbed away as Batshriek's very essence seemed to shrink on itself, her own expression becoming guarded. Disappointed. Some cats might argue she wasn't fit to work right now. Not in her current condition. But she had remained quiet. Let no one know. Because her work came first. Because the clan needed to be healthy. She wasn't sure why she had such a strong motivator to keep going on. To keep ensuring her clan was safe and sound. But she did, and she did not question it. Not much, in any case. So the sight of a cat just... soundlessly screaming how much he did not care. How much he did not want to go? She couldn't ignore it. Not with the place they had been sent to. But she could certainly make a note of it for the future.

"Seems I misspoke, love. Can't have you endangering your clanmates out in twolegplace," she mewed frostily, letting him know he was dismissed before turning to Tallstar and Willowpaw instead, some concern clear in her face as she spoke to the warrior.

"I trust you'll be alright with just the two of you, but let me know if you feel you need a third. Would rather this patrol not get bogged down any more than it has, though. The later it gets, the more dangerous the trip to and fro twolegplace can be."

Once she was done with her conversation with the warrior, she turned a grin in Rabbitpaw's direction, his admission that he had been on his way to visit her coaxing a purr. She didn't get much in the way of visitors in the medicine cat's den. It was a bloody lonely place unless someone was dying... or they thought they were. Or they went up to her to lie to her face about their knowledge regarding herbs. This last part still angered the she-cat, but she let it pass. No reason to get stuck in the past over something so petty.

"Well looks like I was right to enlist you for a bit of adventure, then. Truth be told, I'm starting to feel my legs itching with a need for some proper work outside the bloody camp walls. All good for resting your head, and I get that I can't be too far, but even I can't keep this pretty face of mine hidden all the time," she mewed, winking playfully at the tom at her bout of faux immodesty.

Lapis hues were soon raised as she scoured the camp, searching for their third. It was clear to her the cat was no longer in the area. She hadn't the foggiest were they had gone to, but it seemed she'd had not one but two cats already bail on her today. Oh good. You'd think the herbs she was asking for weren't going to directly benefit the clan. Lazy arseholes. With a snort, she rolled her shoulders before turning her gaze back on the apprentice, offering another small grin his way before speaking.

"Looks like it's just you and me, love. No matter, I'll tell you all about celandine on the way! Great little herb. Not a lot of uses, but extremely potent at what it does do. We don't need all that many, as it isn't used as often as one might think, but bringing back a few would be ace if we can manage. So, what say you, Ears? We ready to head on proper now?"

@samm [Batshriek] | @Spider. [Tallgrass] | @Rustleaf [Willowpaw]
| Lightningstorm has removed Batshriek from patrol and made Tallgrass the head of the patrol. No third was added as she trusts Tallgrass to get the job done, but if he needs the extra help, let her know and she will assign someone or he is free to grab someone he trusts to help them! Please note, however, that no third is necessary, no worries! |

@Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]
| Saw that Spiderdusk's roleplayer hasn't posted in almost a month now, so I believe we might be free to head on out. Feel free to have him respond here if you wish, if not I will have Lightningstorm gabbing away as they make their way to the grove. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

TallGrass nodded his head "Im sure me and willowpaw can manage" he told the medicine cat

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw
Peaceful ⋆ Dejected ⋆ Melancholic ⋆ Neutral Good
“Life is fickle and self serving."
@Mangofdoom @gs29513

Spootedpaw seemed to not have the same happy charm that she had before. More she seemed like a ghost of who she was. When asked by her old mentor she barely responded, only made a grumble agreement. She would do what was expected of her but she wasn't too keen on it. That and her opinion of the med cat was a little low right now.