Old June 29th, 2024, 01:41 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Starry Meadow

| Dapplebreeze |
69 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Silent, round paws padded through the meadows, sorrowful eyes keeping to the stars as the WindClan fury made the rounds, ensuring everything was at peace in the clan's territory. She did not enjoy this. The solitude. Not today. It made her feel the loss of her darling Brightpaw all the more soundly.

Was the young paw lost to the stars now, she wondered, or did she walk among them? Dapplebreeze wasn't so self centered as to believe that it was her fault. That some singular action she had made had somehow scared the apprentice away. But she couldn't help wonder once more if she had missed the signs? If perhaps she was too soft on her apprentices? A silly notion in her eyes. How could a cat that had disowned her own son due to his failings be too soft now?

She knew better now, though. Didn't she? How his failings had merely been her own naive views of the world blinding her. Partly. The mate he had chosen, that despicable kittypet... she had proved her worth. Had betrayed the clan and gotten rightfully exiled for it. Not even exiled, really. There had been an order to kill on sight. After having attempted to murder her own kit, there was nothing else to be done. But... she hadn't judged her based on that. And instead she found herself sitting now in the starlight. Mourning those she had lost.

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 29th, 2024, 07:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Starry Meadow

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw listened with a slight frown as he looked around some more. He knew that they were dead...or umm... or gone. What Rabbitpaw had been asking was where their bodies were buried, so that he could visit them properly. Perhaps they would even come down to visit him and mama if they visit their graves or something. The apprentice wasn't too sure how Starclan worked, but maybe the kits were too little to remember who mama was and they never met Rabbitpaw so going to their grave to introduce himself was a smart thing to do right. He blinked his green eyes and moved his gaze from the field up to his mom's eyes. A baby brother? That sounded nice, Rabbitpaw was one of the youngest and then everyone... he doesn't have any younger siblings but he wouldn't mind having one. "That sounds nice mama! Vixenkit, that's a nice name. Did you find him like how you found me?" The Young apprentice asked, curious, he was very little and he doesn't remember when Quailheart picked him up all too well to be entirely honest. Though he decided that he should ask his other question as well, "I was wondering where Sweetkit, Wispkit, Sparrowkit, and Nectarkit are buried... they died before I was around right? I need to say hi to them when did you last visit them mama?"
[ @Blazimations - Quailheart ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!