Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Irispaw Finder
Last post by idia
Today 08:18 AM
[WC Finder] “Deep down,...
by Rose
Last post by otter
Today 08:11 AM
Duskleaf love finder again!
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 08:11 AM
Wisdom in the Dark (FINDER)
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:59 AM
RainingPaw Hunting! [P]
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2024, 12:08 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

After Falconflight and Larkwing had met up with him, each cat carrying prey, he'd taken them all back to camp. After dropping his prey off, he padded up to Dusklion. "Hunting patrol's complete, everyone brought prey back. Nothing particularly exciting to report."

With that, he waited to see if she had anything to say in response.

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Looking now as her brother came back, she was reminded of her own report she would need to make. His report was short and sweet which was strange considering they were in entirely new territory, but Dusklion wouldn't complain. Nothing to report often meant that everything had gone well, and with everything the Clan had been through they deserved a small slice of quiet for a bit. "Good, glad to hear it." She had been particularly curious how the former leader had done on patrol, so she made a note to seek Larkwing out later for a chat. She gave a nod to her brother to dismiss him.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; June 30th, 2024 at 01:13 PM.
Old June 29th, 2024, 12:08 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazimations View Post

The Ace of Spades returned to camp with her jaws clamped around her prey. Dropping the hare and mouse she— well, Emberfang and her caught the hare— in the fresh kill pile, she approached Dusklion with a smile. She felt free of the burdens that had plagued her since… the last six moons at least. There was no way Dusklion coulda known how much Goldfish had needed that, but it was nice to think about. The tortoiseshell halted in front of Dusk, golden eyes narrowed thoughtfully as she recalled the patrol. “We had a rather successful hunt. Since there wasn’t much soil to bury prey in, we… well, I… put the prey in a tree to come back for later.” A small purr of embarrassed laughter escaped the molly before she cleared her throat and continued. “I guess it worked, because so hawks or the hell knows what else ate the hares.” Goldfish couldn’t help but be slightly aware of Dusklion not being in an exactly happy mood. Not really. But she only showed concern for a moment. Dusklion wouldn’t speak to her about it if she didn’t want to. After all Goldfish and The tabby deputy didn’t exactly know one another very well. So she switched her focus to the relief she’d gotten. The feeling of freedom and security. The feeling of not being stressed and emotional. “Oh, and thanks for putting me on patrol. I really, really needed that, though you probably weren’t aware. If you ever need to toss a cat on patrol real quick I’d be more than happy to go. Hunting gave a nice… freeing feeling, if you know what I mean.” With that and a nod, she glanced back at her patrol mates, waved her tail goodbye to Dusklion, and Trotted off. The possibility that Dusk might not need her to leave yet made it hard to resist turning around for a glance. But she kept her carefree demeanor and simply padded a shot distance away to lie down.

DUSKLION
Success after success. Whatever sour mood the deputy had been in after coming back from her own patrol had pretty much left as she now caught sight of Goldfish's patrol returning with a pretty sizable haul. Trees, huh? "Good quick thinkin' - I wouldn't have thought to use the trees..." The soil was a bit more compact here than in their regular marshland, so burying prey wouldn't always be ideal. Maybe she would snag the warrior at some point to teach this tree method for the time they were up here.

"Yeah, 'course," came the somewhat stunned reply as Goldfish thanked her for placing her on a patrol. Dusklion had just sent cats she knew off the top of her head would report back. Still though she offered a small grin. "Will do. Owls reported that she wasn't able to mark the border all the way, so either later today or tomorrow I'll come 'n grab you, 'n we can finish markin' it 'n seeing if there's areas we can expand on." With that she nodded to the warrior in dismissal while she waited for the last patrol to report.

Last edited by taillow; June 30th, 2024 at 01:13 PM.
Old June 29th, 2024, 12:10 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KestrelPaw View Post
Oceanclaw lifted his head as Dusklion called out the patrols. I can hunt too!, he says. Can I be in a patrol? Oceanclaw asks Dusklion, tucking his tail underneath him.
DUSKLION
While waiting for the last patrol to report, the deputy perked her ears to the sound of a cat approaching her. "Already sent this batch out," she answered while doing a once-over of the warrior. Oceanclaw was his name... but beyond that Dusklion didn't know much. She was a bit concerned on why he looked so scared, but she brushed it off. "Next round I send I'll get you on a huntin' patrol, sound good?"

Old June 29th, 2024, 12:10 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye began to stand, hunched over the river. The rapids seemed a bit rougher here than in the forest, but maybe that was just because everything was a bit rougher than in the forest. The few plants that lived there, the ground, and even birds’ calls just felt a bit sharper and more threatening. So why not the river, too? Hey, maybe the fish here bite back here, too. That sort of thing wouldn’t be that out of place, really.

Heroneye’s tail swept impatiently over the ground, sending little pebbles and bits of gravel and dust tumbling about here and there. She was waiting for a fish and the perfect chance to strike.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )
Old June 29th, 2024, 12:16 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

-----------------

Ah, fishing.
Caveclaw hadn't thought about it, due to the more aggressive water.

Well, it couldn't be that much different.
So there she waited for an opportunity.

@Fits

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

°RowanMane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Neptune.

He watched as the younger she-cat limped out, following behind her, and soon catching up and trotting beside her, looking around the new territory warily. He wondered about her limp, but it could also be obvious what may have happened. The clan did just go through hell after all.

He spotted the first branch. It was smaller but something was better than nothing huh? He trotted over, wincing as he opened his mouth to grab it. It’s fine- It felt odd but it was fine.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)

Last edited by Rowan; June 29th, 2024 at 12:17 PM.
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Atari Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

GOSHAWK
he/him . 11 moons . scarred, lanky long haired tortie with hazel eyes.
[ silver tongue, lyrebird's lullaby ]

goshawk simply stares at chisei, still as a board. ah, he didn't consider such a...intelligent, articulated answer. nor the wet leaf that he allows to be flung at his face, sticking to his forehead. he wracks his brain for a reasonable response, eyes narrowing slightly as he shoots chisei a pointed look of indignation. oh! he's got it!

pawing the leaf off of his forehead, goshawk sits down, head lolling to the side. "what if that someone was you?" he asks, this time in his own voice - phew. "and what if.." he trails off, "I'm you?" he finishes, a perfect mimicry of chisei's voice once again. "and therefore! you don't know if it was real! right, right? and who says these leaves are wet? I, for one, think they are quite dry..it's all about how you look at it!"

Chisei was able to tell they might be getting on Goshawk's nerves. The little chaos gremlin within them said to keep going. But that wouldn't be very friendly. However, that didn't mean Chisei couldn't tease him just a little bit. Surely he'd get it.

"Oh dear, then I'm stumped. I guess we'll never know." they responded with a clearly false despondency. The pale initiate hooked a wet leaf onto their claw and stuck it onto their own forehead.

"However, if you're me, then you better get to work. I have a lot of bait to set and mice to catch so it's your chores as well." they added woth mock innocence, resisting the urge to smirk.
Old June 29th, 2024, 12:17 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnripple looked around the camp, trying to distract herself from the horrific battle that had just taken place. she could barely comprehend the fact that she had fought in that battle. so she didn't mind the new camp so much.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old June 29th, 2024, 12:38 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Antlerbranch's green hues gazed at the deputy for a moment before shrugging. "Meh. You do you, I don't give a damn if you don't wanna tell. Don't know why i asked that in the first place," he grumbled, flicking his ear as Dusklion spoke. "Decided it would be nice to do a walk mabye get some prey. I really don't like interacting witb other cats, but I can... Tolerate it better. Fluffs probs has something ta do witb it, i don't know," he grumbled. The silence was loud as Antler didn't speak for a few moments. "How bout some huntin? Or trainin if you rather?" he offered. Anything to stay out of camp longer.

[ @taillow - Dusk ]

DUSKLION
The complete 180 change of demeanor had Dusklion blinking in confusion. Part of her blamed herself though for how short she had been, but between the crushing heartbreak she was currently feeling and the weight of figuring out how to keep the Clan safe that had been present ever since their exile, the deputy didn't offer more than a grunt.

Fluffs? Who was Fluffs? Was that... wait. Dusklion narrowed her eyes in thought as she recalled the meeting. Antlerbranch and Wisteriawren had been sitting pretty close together. Was... was Antlerbranch who she liked?? Suddenly the deputy straightened up and shook her head. "I left camp alone 'n I'd like it to stay that way. Feel free to hunt or train yourself, though." ...Yeah, there was a rude tone to her voice for sure as she shot the tom a frustrating stare. If this was the cat Wisteriawren liked, if this was who she picked over Dusklion, the last thing Dusklion wanted to do was hang around and hear about it.

With a flick of her tail the dark tabby bounded off deeper into the forested territory without a single glance back.

[ i tried to write and re-write this so many times to keep the interaction going but it would be IC for dusk to put two and two together and assume that the cat wisteria likes is antler, so dusk has left! however we could definitely have them interact again once antler gets heartbroken if you'd like! ]

Old June 29th, 2024, 01:06 PM
that's very noice!

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @taillow - dusklion
trigger warnings for this post: none

oh. wuh. so this was unexpected. a cat! that she didn't even know! wasn't that crazy! ' dusklion's a nice name! you have two names, though? dusk, and lion. i only 'ave one. mumble. an' yeah! s' called the atari. are you from the other group? the one i'm smellin' right now? cuz, you're not that other group. i know all the ones from that one. ' mumble did refrain from telling the other cat she was the atari healer, just in case. she made sure of that.

DUSKLION
Two names? Well, that made sense actually, considering she did, in fact, have two names. The deputy raised a brow as the cat continued to speak, sharing that they were indeed apart of this strange group. The Atari? What kind of name was that? "...Yeah. RiverClan. We settled just beyond that ridge." Then, as if to justify; "Didn't catch any... Atari, is it? Scent that way, so we're not on your territory." Hopefully. Dusk didn't want to have to launch the Clan into another fight so soon after.

"...We're not gonna be here for long. Our home is a three days journey from here, we're just... out here temporarily." Better safe than giving this stranger a run-down on RiverClan's situation right now. At least she wasn't aggressive. And she was... quite pretty, too- no, no. This would not be another embarrassing Stags situation. Besides, it only made her think of Wisteriawren... "...You said 'other group' - are there more groups outside of the.. Atari that are out here?"

Last edited by taillow; June 29th, 2024 at 01:06 PM.
Closed Thread