Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
TMA fear inspired Dark...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:23 PM
Dovepaw mentor finder...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:21 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Kix
Today 03:11 PM
{I'm laughing I'm crying...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:05 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:03 PM

Old June 29th, 2024, 12:16 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

°RowanMane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Neptune.

He watched as the younger she-cat limped out, following behind her, and soon catching up and trotting beside her, looking around the new territory warily. He wondered about her limp, but it could also be obvious what may have happened. The clan did just go through hell after all.

He spotted the first branch. It was smaller but something was better than nothing huh? He trotted over, wincing as he opened his mouth to grab it. It’s fine- It felt odd but it was fine.

Last edited by Rowan; June 29th, 2024 at 12:17 PM.
Old June 29th, 2024, 12:38 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Antlerbranch's green hues gazed at the deputy for a moment before shrugging. "Meh. You do you, I don't give a damn if you don't wanna tell. Don't know why i asked that in the first place," he grumbled, flicking his ear as Dusklion spoke. "Decided it would be nice to do a walk mabye get some prey. I really don't like interacting witb other cats, but I can... Tolerate it better. Fluffs probs has something ta do witb it, i don't know," he grumbled. The silence was loud as Antler didn't speak for a few moments. "How bout some huntin? Or trainin if you rather?" he offered. Anything to stay out of camp longer.

[ @taillow - Dusk ]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
The complete 180 change of demeanor had Dusklion blinking in confusion. Part of her blamed herself though for how short she had been, but between the crushing heartbreak she was currently feeling and the weight of figuring out how to keep the Clan safe that had been present ever since their exile, the deputy didn't offer more than a grunt.

Fluffs? Who was Fluffs? Was that... wait. Dusklion narrowed her eyes in thought as she recalled the meeting. Antlerbranch and Wisteriawren had been sitting pretty close together. Was... was Antlerbranch who she liked?? Suddenly the deputy straightened up and shook her head. "I left camp alone 'n I'd like it to stay that way. Feel free to hunt or train yourself, though." ...Yeah, there was a rude tone to her voice for sure as she shot the tom a frustrating stare. If this was the cat Wisteriawren liked, if this was who she picked over Dusklion, the last thing Dusklion wanted to do was hang around and hear about it.

With a flick of her tail the dark tabby bounded off deeper into the forested territory without a single glance back.

[ i tried to write and re-write this so many times to keep the interaction going but it would be IC for dusk to put two and two together and assume that the cat wisteria likes is antler, so dusk has left! however we could definitely have them interact again once antler gets heartbroken if you'd like! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 29th, 2024, 03:12 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
°RowanMane°
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing

He watched as the younger she-cat limped out, following behind her, and soon catching up and trotting beside her, looking around the new territory warily. He wondered about her limp, but it could also be obvious what may have happened. The clan did just go through hell after all.

He spotted the first branch. It was smaller but something was better than nothing huh? He trotted over, wincing as he opened his mouth to grab it. It’s fine- It felt odd but it was fine.

Wrenseeker
~<>~
11 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Silver Tongue
long furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Never one for conversation, Wrenseeker kept quiet on the journey, her focus on navigating the difficult terrain without wreaking her wrist up again or opening the wounds on her stomach. Still, the task was pretty easy. Just grab some sticks.

"Pick up what you can, if we need more we can always come back," she says, gathering together a few decently long and sturdy looking sticks and gathering them together.

[ +5 sticks - at capacity ]
Old June 29th, 2024, 11:21 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Angelic

°RowanMane°

He nodded. “I’ll try n’ carry ‘s much ‘s I can. I’ll try to get some on my back too.” He said, struggling to talk a bit between his jaw and now the stick he was trying to carry just made his life harder.

“I’ll fin’ a few more then we cn’ drop em off n’ get more.” He stated, going to a small area of what appeared to be fallen sticks and picking them up in crafty ways, curling his paw around one to hold it and forcing him to limp. He had two in his mouth and figured out how to tightly curl his tail around the last one he could carry. “I’m sure this looks stupid.” He mused to the younger warrior.

[4 Sticks]

Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 20 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

An apprentice that was given to him recently was Duckpaw. Though with everything that happened so swiftly, Seabreeze had let training the apprentice slip from his mind. That would change though. He hasn't been the best mentor he could be to the kits that have been put under his care but he would try his absolute best as he has every time before. Hopefully he actually gets to teach something for once. The lionheart looked the path that he was leading Duckpaw down. They were going to do some land hunting though Seabreeze was a bit out of his comfort zone given the exile and the whole being in the mountains thing. He tries to keep from sighing out loud. It was grassier down the path and that hopefully meant prey that he was more familiar with catching like mice and birds. (As painfully annoying as birds were...) He looked over his shoulder and at the young apprentice, "So Duckpaw, I was thinking that we could start with some land hunting. I'll be honest and say that I'll be learning as well as I'm not too familiar with hunting in mountains, though can't be too different from hunting in the range back home." He offered to try and start some conversation between him and his apprentice.

As they came to a grassy patch of land, the warrior slowed to a stop and watched to see if the apprentice would follow suit. The lionheart hopped right into explaining hunting to the younger, seeing no need to wait around to start. He dropped down into a hunting crouch. "Alright, so first things first you want to stay low to the ground, make sure that you feel comfortable across all your paws. Your back paws should be right under your torso almost, your front paws will creep in front of you. You want each of your paw steps to be as light and even as possible as even the slightest change in rhythm can set off your prey. Does that make sense so far?"
[ @cowboy froggo - Duckpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly

Duckpaw
6 moons | He/him | Apprentice
Brown Maine coon with black spots everywhere
Ducks quack, this one doesn't

Duckpaw padded beside seabreeze, his little stubby legs were trying to keep up
with his mentor. As a kit he looked up to seabreeze, now he was his mentor!
Wow! Duckpaw wasn't watching where he was stepping and tripped over a
stick. Ow He mumbled under his breath. He got up and hoped seabreeze
didn't see what had just happened to him. "Stupid twigs!" he said by
accident. Well today was already going bad for him. He shook his head.

Duckpaw's ears purked up as seabreeze started telling him how to get in the
hunting stance. Stay low to the ground... he said in his head as he got
low to the ground. "Back paws under his torso... he thought as he put his
back paws under his torso. "Front paws creep Infront of you... He put his
paws out in front of him. Paw steps light... He stepped light as a feather
hitting the ground. He got into position.

"Yes it makes sense a little." he said as he put his ears back.

{@Dolomedes}
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
With Wrenseeker and Rowanmane already off, and Duskleaf and Bearsnout getting ready, Dusklion turned and headed out of the camp into the territory with Redmire hopefully in tow. "Wanna collect enough to at least get started on it. I'll touch up whatever needs it after we've got a good foundation in place. I know we're surrounded on the other sides by tall rocks that look impossible to get over, but I'm not takin' any chances," the deputy explained to Redmire as she nosed around to spot some bramble thickets. Catching sight of a few gnarled near the stump of a tree the deputy set to work carefully trying to unearth them, using her paw to push them out of the way as her jaws parted to gnaw at the roots attached to the ground. A thorn pierced her cheek at which she winced, but didn't let it deter her from what she had gathered. Stepping back she hooked a claw into the part of the bramble bush that didn't have any thorns, pulling it back and setting it off to the side.

Whether this would work or not she didn't know. She made a note however to speak with her brother about them finding a new camp once they returned that already had these protections in place. "I figure we can set the rocks as the base, 'n use their weight to keep the brambles in place - the sticks could be put into the ground sticking out and act as "walls" for the brambles to rest on. At least... I hope it all works like that." Truth be told the deputy wasn't entirely certain as she set to work carefully untangling another patch of the bramble bush to add to her collection.

[ Redmire - @dino. ]

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 07:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
as long as i breathe

[ takes place at a different time from the above dusklion post! ]

DUSKLION
Having scooped up Breezy for this outing and figuring the Lionheart would understand where her head was at with this idea, Dusklion tossed him a glance. "Figure we can collect sticks, rocks, whatever we can find, 'n use 'em as border defense. Scent markers may work - well, may be designed to work in the Clans, but here it's any cat's guess. So I wanna make sure RiverClan is well defended." Silently, she added that she didn't want them to ever be caught off guard like how they had been when all three Clans had descended upon them. But, for now, she kept it to herself.

"Wish there was a beach or somethin' nearby - shells were always my go-to for border defense. Sharp, small, but pack a powerful punch." She already knew she would be doing that along RiverClan's borders once they returned home. Spotting a couple of sticks nearby Dusklion broke away from Breezy to pick them up, returning to his side as she kept looking.

[ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ]

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 07:40 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
In a rare moment of stillness, Dusklion was lounging on one of the many big rocks that jutted up from the ground. The deputy had her eyes closed as she let the sunlight above soak into her fur. It felt nice... although her mind was still racing with millions of thoughts. Where her brother was... what was that strange group she'd scented at the border... who she would send on patrols later...

A sharp voice cut through her thoughts and Dusklion opened her eyes. This certainly wasn't the same Antlerbranch from the territory. "...Talk to me like that again 'n I'll use your ears to sharpen my claws," the deputy spat as she got to her paws, stretching on the rock before leaping down. She eyed the tom from the side. How he could look grumpy when he had the heart of the most beautiful cat ever was beyond her, causing her to narrow her eyes. But who knew, accidents happened all the time during hunting patrols... there were cliffs...

Giving a final scoff the deputy started towards the camp entrance, tail flicking irritably. "There's been reports of prey gatherin' in the forest, so we can head that way. Or for a challenge, we can go deeper into the mountains. Your choice." Dusk turned to look at Antler, waiting to see where he would lead them. After all, he'd been the one who wanted to hunt.

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Green hues glared at the deputy as she threatened him. "Do you think I give a damn? I don't freaking care if you tear my ears off," he spat, lashing his tail. "I don't care where we go, as long as it is far from camp," he growled, leading the deputy out of camp.

"I'm In love with someone else."

The words stung so damn much. Antlerbranch's head hung low as he let his paws take him away. He stopped and lifted his head, his entire body stiffening. A clearing lay in front of him. This is where.... He thought, hackles raised.

The tom stood there, his breath shaky as last night flashed through his mind. She rejected him. This is what happens when he gives his heart to someone. They crush it. "I was so damn stupid..." he whispered shakily.

Antlerbranch sucked in his breath as he turned to Dusklion, tears welling up in his eyes. "L-Let's leave. Go somewhere else. I-I, This place doesn't look good for hunting," he stammered, pushing his way past Dusklion. "If you want to stay, damn fine with me, I don't care," he snarled. He couldn't let the deputy know. She would just break his heart again. Thats all that has ever happened to antler. Heartbreak after heartbreak.

He couldn't trust anybody. After a moment, the fluffy brown tom started walking the other direction, unable to face where it happened.

[ tehe moodswing time ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
A low snarl rumbled in her throat as the warrior seemed to continue down the treacherous path of disrespect, but Dusklion held her tongue - barely - as she followed him out of camp. She was trying to get her own anger under control before she said something she'd regret when the tom came to a sudden stop. The deputy blinked, looking to Antlerbranch in a mixture of frustration and confusion. When he swung his head to look at her, she spotted them - tears. What in the hell...?

As he moved to walk past her, Dusklion shook her head and side-stepped, ramming into him with her shoulder and sending him sprawling to the ground just past her. "That," the deputy spat as she turned slowly to glower at the warrior, "is for the continued disrespect. Speak to me like that again, 'n it'll be more than a shove." Maybe it was the recent urge to protect herself from any and everything that was causing her to act like this, or maybe she was about fed up with how she was letting some of these cats treat her.

"Second, out with it." Padding forward she flicked her tail against his shoulder and gestured for them to keep walking away from the spot. "You were once more timid than a field mouse, 'n now you're angrily shovin' others 'n speaking to your deputy like you think you could ever take her in a fight." A pipe dream. He may be older, but Dusklion knew the power she held in her own paws when it came to battling. "What's got your tail in knots, hmm? What could be so Big Bad Sad in your precious life that you gotta act like a scolded kit??"

Whatever he ended up complainin' about, Dusklion was ready to knock some sense into him. He had the prettiest she-cat in all the Clans - he needed to learn to shut it and appreciate that.

[ Antlerbranch - @Bean ]
[ dusk has absolutely no idea LMAO ]

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 11:00 PM.