Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 02:57 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 02:56 PM
alpinepaw's training [p]
by BEAR.
Today 02:55 PM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Today 02:53 PM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2024, 12:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Atari Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Skrill
Atari Trapper 25 moons

Skrill padded into camp, her bright orange eyes traveling over the area before her. Her tail lashed behind her as her paws lightly touched the ground as she walked.

[Ehh..open?]
Hawfinch-Claw-35 moons-
Hawfinch was in a hurry to get to where he needed to be when he bumped into a cat he quickly turned back to see who it was he hoped he hadn’t hurt the cat “Are you okay?”

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 28th, 2024, 12:24 PM

Hawfinch
Hawfinch smiled those kits must have been keeping her up at night”I’m good,I actually came to you to ask about the young..have any of them shown any promising signs of being a claw I’m trying to keep an eye out so I know who I should focus more on”he said groughly to his sister he’d enjoyed the young but he desperately wanted another initiate @Fits

Last edited by Tallstar; June 28th, 2024 at 12:24 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 12:30 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Caveclaw cheered the new names

[this is so lazy oml]
[OML PRETEND THIS IS IN THE STARPOINT I FEEL SO DUMB]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; June 28th, 2024 at 08:01 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 02:00 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Skrill
Atari Trapper 25 moons

Skrill bristled with blazing anger as a fast moving cat crashed into her side. The molly whirled around to face that moron, her teeth bared in a loud, annoyed hiss. "And what is so important you need to dash around and crash into cats?" She growled at the tom, her tail lashing. Skrill's blazing orange gaze burned into Hawfinch's as she awaited an answer.

[Remember, this is a character and not my real thoughts on yours!]
@Tallstar

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; June 28th, 2024 at 02:01 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 05:02 PM

Hawfinch-35 moons-claw
Hawfinch bristled who did this cat think she was “I was on my way to visit the young.Not something most cats do he replied sharply yet trying to keep his cool he wasn’t one for conflict that’s why he had apologized but if this cat didn’t stop oh boy it would be bad
@ChaosBringer.

Last edited by Tallstar; June 28th, 2024 at 05:03 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 05:15 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Drip, drop, drip, drop; Reverie counted as the droplets of a rain long gone fell into a small puddle at her paws, ears flickering every so often as they re-angled to hear to hustle of the Atari going about their day. Lethal was busy no doubt, and so must Saturn be. Her sibling ought to be busy too, and yet somehow Nephele always found it within themselves to stick close to her side. For better or for worse. While Reverie often sought out her sibling's company, she could do without Nephele's constant lessons and overbearing worries, even now while the older cat rambled on about this and that they had to learn in their youth, and the importance of always being extra careful. The young and the claw sat beside each other, one obviously bored while the other was keen on sharing their knowledge, when the other took notice of the young's indifference and playfully whacked her over the head (with care, mind you, Nephele was among the least violent of their family).
"You're not listening, are you?"
The newly ranked claw chided to their younger sister.

Old June 28th, 2024, 05:34 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail lounged. Featherkit exploded.

Featherstar is the current leader of MountainClan! She has an open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old June 28th, 2024, 06:16 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Merlin
~<>~
31 moons || he/him || Atari Claw
grey classic tabby w/ flecks of tan, high white and moderate scaring; brown eyes

An interruption to this routine is abnormal, and yet an interruption comes all the same. Head snapping up, chestnut eyes lock with a cat on the opposite side of the border, a cat he does not recognize by sight or by smell. Squinting slightly at her, Merlin does not answer right away, instead he looks behind her, mouth open to see if there are other scents in addition to this one new one. He comes up empty in that regard.

"Who are you?" He eventually asks in lieu of returning the greeting, half of his mind focused on the here and now, and the other half focused on the report he'll have to make to Saturn later...

[ @starry - mistyshard ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old June 28th, 2024, 06:53 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Antsy. That's what Dusklion felt when she found that her paws had nothing currently to do. The deputy had been going over in her mind how to make their camp more secure against that strange group she had scented at the border. Most of the camp was surrounded by tall cliffs and rocks that would make it hard to attack them, but the main slope that lead out of camp was vastly unprotected. It made her fur crawl, especially with the paranoia that had come since the battle (at least she wasn't seeing Dead Fallownose everywhere she turned).

"Duskleaf! Redmire! Wrenseeker! Bearsnout! Rowanmane! Need your help with somethin' so come on over here if you're not doin' anythin'." There wasn't much to do, so the dark tabby expected each cat she called to come over. Her tail flicked behind her, the broken base of it having healed rathernicely. The large jagged scar on her blank was another story - it looked and appeared healed, but stars above it still ached with a pain that, at this point, Dusklion wasn't sure would ever go away.

"Wanna make a barrier of sorts up near the entrance. Yeah we're in the mountains 'n there's tall cliffs 'n rocks pretty much on all sides, but durin' my patrol to lay down borders I caught the scent of a strange group of cats. Don't know who they are, but I don't trust outsiders as far as I can throw 'em - well, actually," the deputy thought with a chuckle and a half-smirk, "I can toss 'em far just fine so... yeah, just don't trust 'em period until they prove themselves as no threat to the Clan. So," Dusklion looked at each cat in turn as she continued, "I wanna gather up sticks, bramble bushes, rocks, anythin' we can use to create a "wall" between our camp 'n the outside territory. You all up for the task?"

She was asking, but Dusklion's tone didn't really leave any room for cats to say no. Warily she eyed the still-healing jaw of Rowanmane. "Rowanmane [ @Rowan ] 'n Wrenseeker [ @Neptune. ], I want you to gather up as many long sticks in the territory as you can find. Bring 'em back here when you're done. If you get done and I'm not back yet, head out again 'n gather more." It wouldn't hurt to have excess.

Gaze flickering towards the next two warriors, the deputy mewed, "Bearsnout [ @chickadee ], Duskleaf [ @Seamrog ] - I want you both lookin' for rocks. The bigger the better, try 'n roll 'em back here 'n get at least a few. We'll use these as the base for the wall." That should be easy enough - plus they were both strong and, to her at least, seemed like the perfect cats for the job.

"Redmire [ @dino. ], you'll be comin' with me. We're gonna gather up some bramble bushes. Watch out for the thorns, 'cause I'm sure we'll get some in our pelts and paw pads collectin' 'em. But I trust you'll be smart about it." Red was a tough cat like Dusk herself was, a none-complainer when it came to getting her paws dirty for the good of the Clan.

"Everyone got their assignments; we'll meet back here as the sun starts to fall in the sky, which is a good while from now. Everyone got it?" Dusklion had talked a lot during that, so before splitting off she would make sure each warrior understood what their duty was before splitting the group up.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; June 28th, 2024 at 06:54 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 06:54 PM
Sailin doon the watter!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
HERB PATROLS

These herb patrols are due the 5th of July. If you would like an extension, request one by the 3rd of July (preferred). If you'd like to be replaced let me know via VM or DM no later than the 29th June.

Post orders are encouraged. If someone has not replied within 24 hours feel free to bump them and if they still haven’t replied within 72 hours from the original post you can skip over them.

Not completing the patrols will result in IC punishment. DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR FINDINGS TO THE PATROL MENU; SQUIDZ AND I WILL BE ADDING THOSE.

Mistyshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
40 Moons, She/Her
Purrks: The Collector, Dreamwalker
It was time for patrols again. Mistyshard headed to the center of the new camp, clearing her throat before she let her voice ring out. "It's time for patrols! Please listen up in case your name is called." Her amber eye scanned the cats around and her mind puzzled over ways to make this work best.

"First, I want Wormbite [ @/wolfie ] to take Amberwing [ @Sklee ] and Tulippaw [ @chickadee ] to the territory. Collect borage, a tall plant with either blue or pink star-shaped flowers. Also, look for juniper berries, which are purple-blue and grow on prickly, dark green bushes."

"Next, Honeystep [ @Fish ], lead Heroneye [ @Fits ] and Cobwebpaw [ @finley !! ] to search for coltsfoot, a flower that looks a bit like a dandelion with white or yellow flowers. And bring back some cobwebs too; we always need those."

"Right, then I'd like Duskleaf [ @Seamrog ] to take Cinderflare [ @occultation ] and Jaggedpaw [ @Madeleine ] to look for marigold, a bright yellow-orange flower with many leaves around its stem. Also, gather some moss while you're out there."

"And finally, Willowpaw [ @SeonghwaBerry ] and Rootpaw [ @poppy ], you two are coming with me to search for dandelion, a flat-headed yellow flower that grows low and has vibrant leaves. Also, let's find some poppy, a red flower with a dark center. Be careful with the seeds. Berrypaw [ @squidz ]... how about you also come along, and I'll kinda leave the lead to you? just try your best and let me know if I ever should take over." She had no doubts Berrypaw would be able to do fine, but she also didn't want to overwhelm the young healer. The lanky molly headed towards the camp entrance and paused there, waiting for the two cats to join her.

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Returning from the newly-marked border, Duskleaf heard Mistyshard call his name for a herb patrol. It wasn’t anything too difficult, marigold and moss, two plants he was familiar with. "Cinderflare! Jaggedpaw! I'll be with ye in a moment, I just have to do something first!" He shouted, before walking over to Dusklion to report back after the border patrol. "The border's been marked, seems safe from what we’ve seen. Brokenstream and MorningMimic didn’t notice anything strange either, so the border should be okay." He said.

@taillow (sorry this took so long! Had basically no time in the last few days due to travel taking twice as long as I was originally told, then after that I was exhausted)
@occultation @Madelaine
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Closed Thread