WindClan racing event
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 01:13 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by taillow
Today 01:09 PM

Old June 27th, 2024, 08:43 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

FADINGDAWN
WindClan Warrior
21 Moons - AFAB - S / H

Fadingdawn watched her Clanmates through narrowed green eyes.

Leafpaw is currently a WindClan Apprentice. If she is needed, mention me.

Larkswoop has Beefed Up Tier 3, Flock Together Tier 3, and Lyrebird’s Lullaby.
Old June 27th, 2024, 09:02 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

VINEPAW-8 moons-Anxious Kinds
Vinepaw looked up startled by the kit “Oh! Um hello..yes I’m dustbunnys apprentice and you are?he asked curtly he watched the bundle of fur as she went on and on about how cool tunnlers were while he appreciated her interest he recoiled at her excited shout as she went on about her love for tunneling he chuckled maybe this kit would pursue tunneling.As her words kept droning on he spaced out a little hmm as she kept talking at the mention of her helping him he quickly shot up “You want to help me?..I don’t know if that would be the best..your quite excitable which is good he added quickly just..when you tunnel you have to be calmhe hoped his words didn’t offend the kit but to be quite Frank this kit was overstimulating even for him he usually could handle kits but here lately he has been experiencing more anxiety and well a kit wouldn’t exactly help with that.However he wasn’t a rude cat so he decided to offer to explain what he was doing in the dirt he remembered how eager he had been as a kit always watching from a distance of the tunnlers “Tell ya what if you can sit still long enough for me to explain I’ll show ya how to dig a bit more

Blazingkit
No Header Yet / Female / About 0-0 Moons / WindClan / Sexuality Unknown
Simple red she-kit with dark mackerel markings, bold blue eyes, tortoiseshell/white points, and soft fur

Oh. My. Feathers. You are literally the most prettiest-handsomest-lookiess-looker in the WHOLE WORLD. Literally.

✽❀✽

Blazingkit thought nothing of her enthusiasm, and to the mackerel she-kit, her excitability was simply natural. She was almost completely sure that every cat, especially kittens around her age, carried the same bubbly and noisy personality, so if she was ever annoying or overwhelming to whatever clanmates she interacted with, she never noticed it. She was too busy rustling and rushing around in her own joy to take notice to others emotions. Youth certainly affected her lack of observation, but over all, constant restlessness was just part of who Blazingkit was, and that was not going to end with a few interactions. Only after she heard cats raise their voices at her in anger time after time, showing their annoyance and overwhelmed state clearly by sending hardship words dashing in her direction, Blazingkit completely unsuspecting, would she ever finally realize that she was obnoxious. One day, Blazingkit would learn the hard way. But as of today, this was not an issue of any sort. No, Blazingkit would run around with a wide, shining smile, and starry-eyed, she would bother whoever she wanted to, happy and healthy. That wouldn’t be changing for a little while.

Problem was, due to this constant excitement and joy, she never noticed the anxiety, panic, annoyance, or anger of her clanmates. Yeah, there was no doh that his would come to kick her down one day. If she were to upset Vinepaw in any way today, Blazingkit would be unable to notice and/or acknowledge it until he said something aloud and verbally to let her know that she was stressing or angering him. Even still, Blazingkit wouldn’t immediately see it as a personality issue, she would just decide that Vinepaw was a naturally anxious guy, and any extra noise would probably ruffle him. That said, being only almost cough moons old, Blazingkit saw no issue with herself or the way she behaved. It was easy to throw blame, so that was exactly what she always did. She wasn’t too harsh about it, but somehow, everything that happened wasn’t exactly her fault. Again, this would most definitely change in her future. At least currently, Blazingkit spent her time wasting time, bothering and bugging others while they tried to make it through their normal, daily lives. She just thought that she was making their day a little bit brighter, a little bit more interesting, so naturally, the red she-kit saw no wrong in her doings, no flaws in her behavior. She only truly took in praise, and for that, she loved the world. It was truly amazing how much can change in one’s future, and in case it wasn’t clear enough already, Blazingkit would be experiencing that sort of change one day.

Blazingkit had absolutely no idea that she and startled the apprentice by magically showing up, and almost immediately, she started rambling. But just before she did, the black and speckles apprentice confirmed that yes, he was Dustbunny’s apprentice. One of the few. The apprentice included the greeting of a simple, ‘hello’ in his words, and finally, he curtly asked her who exactly she was. Blazingkit’s eyes widened. Her? Who was she? Well! She was going to be WindClan’s greatest tunneler, of course! But Blazingkit didn’t want to upset the apprentice, so she stayed quiet. Confident in the unrealistic motivation, Blazingkit shook bits of dust from her pelt and lifted her chin. “I’m Blazingkit, an’ I’m the daughter of Firestorm AND Lightningstorm! There’s- not one, but- TWO awesome-bestest-coolest cats for ya’! I must’ve been born to be… uh… one of the bestest, awesomeness, coolest WindClan tunneler one day, right? Not that the other clans have any tunnelers, but Y’know- STILL!” Blazingkit would except the small likelihood of her actually becoming a tunneler later on in life, just not today. For now, she could dream and shine all that she wanted, nobody could judge her. Then happily, she added, “But I bet you’ll be like that too, Vinepaw! ‘Cause look how hard you’re trying over here, and you’re doin’ real well, too! I bet Dustbunny’s real happy to train you, because- b-because- you’re even using your free time to tunnel, aren’t you!? Aren’t you, Vinepaw? AREN’T YOU?!

Blazingkit accidentally caught sight of Vinepaw’s recoil at her excitement, and despite the fact that she kept on rambling, she felt a little chip at her heart. Was he unhappy with her? Did she say something wrong? Did she do something wrong? Did Vinepaw not like kittens? Kits? Was she interrupting him? Was she being obnoxious? What was wrong? Oh goodness, what was wrong? Balazingkit snapped out of it, realizing that she was still rambling in the usual happy tone, voice unwavering. Well that was… whoa. All of the questions that had suddenly come swarming into her head were… painful, but what was she to do about them? Simply sit and wait it out? She had no idea how to get rid of them if they ever came back… they had never crossed her mind before. She knew for a fact that she didn’t like them, because they made her feel awfully insecure with herself and out of place, but she still wanted to know how to get rid of the, if they ever returned to her. But for now, Blazingkit just shook the worries fork her head and went right back to staring in awe at Vinepaw. Sure, he hadn’t seemed… to jolly with her personality, but… that was alright. She expected he would adapt and adjust to it, get used to her noise. Most cats did that- but most of the cats who Blazingkit interacted with were other kittens and queens. She did not put anything bought into this, and instead, she fully snapped her attention right back onto Vinepaw.

The majority of her worries settles just fine when she noticed the apprentice was chuckling. Oh, fun! He was laughing. Blazingkit had absolutely no idea what was funny about what she had said, but hey, it made Vinepaw laugh, so what did it matter? She was… funny! That was a new trait to admire about herself, then! Blazingkit’s confidence only increased as she began to go on and on about how willing she was to help this speckled apprentice with his tunneling job, and how she was a true lover of tunneling, down to her dying breath. She downgraded it with her kitten’ish language, but that was the general point that the mackerel she-kit was trying to get across to the tom, and hopefully she had succeeded. That would be determined by his interaction, as well as whether or not he rejected her idea to help him. Blazingkit had spent all of this time building up happiness and hoping for the best in the apprentice’s reaction, so the moment she ended up with the tom shooting up, her heart sank. Is it… gonna be a no? She asked herself. Blazingkit was already beginning to feel a bit more self-cautious about all of this. Was she still being annoying to him? Vinepaw told her that he was not sure that helping him would be such a great idea, and that was when Blazingkit’s hopes were truly crushed. Oh, of course. Of course she had been obnoxious this entire time, and of course she had not noticed. She never noticed a single thing, did she?

Blazingkit growled at herself lightly and started to twitch with emotional discomfort. Oh, be quiet, self… what am I thinking? Why would I be annoying, I’m just so… nice! But did that simply mean that kindness equals obnoxiousness, then? How did that make any sense? Fortunately, Vinepaw cleared things up just a little with his next explanation. Blazingkit felt a little bit of the sudden weight on her shoulders get lifted when the dark and speckled tunneler apprentice told her that her excitement was still good, she would just have to be calmer when it came to tunneling. Blazingkit cocked her head to the side for a moment, staring at Vinepaw quietly. I’ll have to be calmer when I go tunneling? Oh… well… She allowed a smile of ambition to creep up onto her face, and silently, she agreed with Vinepaw by nodding hastily, energetically. Well, I can do that! I’ll just stay quiet, an- an- an’ I’ll make sure to not be so much of a bother! I can still be happy, though! It’s perfect, it’s EASY! In fact, it was so easy that Blazingkit immediately ruined her reputation by squealing at the top of her lungs. She clasped her tail over her mouth and mumbled in a gasp, “Oh boy, sorry! I got excited again, oopsie-daisy!

When Vinepaw offered to explain some tunneling things, Blazingkit’s jaw fell and her voice cracked in what could have been another even louder shriek, but she held it in. If Vinepaw could not see her overflowing joy now, then the young tom has to be blind. He told her that if she sit still for long enough for him to explain, he would show her how to dig a bit more. So eagerly, Blazingkit hobbled over to slump down beside the tom, ears perked and starry blue eyes shining with interest and amazement. This is amazing! I bet he’s gonna be the bestest of all bestest tunnelers, I! Bet! ‘Cha! So in an excessively quiet whisper, thinking that she would be too energetic if she was any louder, Blazingkit told the specked apprentice, “An’ I’ll talk just like this, ‘cause then I’mma ‘gonna be the BESTEST tunneler, all quiet n’ calm, eh?” She purred lightly and stared at the dirt in front of her. Using the same quiet volume, she looked into the apprentices eyes and made sure to tell him, “Also, you have really really really blue eyes, an’ I bet that’s gonna help you find a girlfriend in… one moon!” It was a fun guess. “Or boyfriend, or other-friend, anybody! I betcha that your eyes are so bright that they’re gonna scare off all’a the fishy-fish-River-Rats, the RiverClan cats! Catchy, eh?” Then with her appreciative bright blue gaze on Vinepaw, she awaited her little lesson. It was strange how excited she could get over some dirt-digging.

✽❀✽

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; June 27th, 2024 at 09:03 PM.
Old June 27th, 2024, 09:15 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Ravenhawk
Open for interaction!

WindClan was his pride and joy. Many would say that their kids Or significant other or even themselves was theirs, but not Ravenhawk. His pride and joy was evident in the work he’s done over the moons for the benefit of the Clan. He had not participated in any battles except for one with his father way back when, but it wasn’t what one would call a battle.

He only called it a battle because it simulated what a real battle was. A mock fight if you will. His father was a bit… well, the harlequin wouldn’t necessarily call him an ass. On occasion that old tom had his moments, but he was more so energetic that day. But on that day, Ravenhawk earned a scar that he’d look at every time he drank water.

A scar that he carried with pride because one day, he’d use his father’s tactics in battle. He’d go against some Riverscum or Thunder-rat… perhaps some Shadow-worm if they ever decided to quit being WindClan’s allies. For forty-five moons- forty-five moons he had been training day and sometimes even night for the chance to get his claws full of enemy blood. He’d slaughter his enemy with all his might, physical and otherwise.

“Oi! I’m bored, anyone want to hunt? Prey’s bound to go rotten soon, WindClan needs a fresh stock of food.”
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow

Never Ending Sky Book (also on Kindle)
Old June 28th, 2024, 01:38 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

lilackit vibes

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 28th, 2024, 01:28 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post

LEAFPAW
WindClan Apprentice
No Current Purrks
She / Her
Mentored by Twilightstar

Leafpaw looked up as the pale-gold form of Leopardpaw approached her. The dappled brown-and-white she-cat pushed herself into a sitting position, her blue eyes wide with curiosity.

“H-Hello,” Leafpaw acknowledged her fellow apprentice with a dip of her head. “I’m Leafpaw.”

Leopardpaw-She/Her
7 Moons

PURRKS
Chill of Death-Not Active

—————————

“Hi Leafpaw!” Leopardpaw said enthusiastically “I’m Leopardpaw!”
Hmmm, how to start off a conversation…

Ah, got it!
“Whatcha up to?” She asked, smiling with her slightly oversized canines.

[finally got around to this!]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 28th, 2024, 02:17 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

[Open to anyone!]

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | APPRENTICE | 17 MOONS | NO PURRKS

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip, a mangled tail, a crooked jaw, and one blind eye.

Twistedpaw had no idea how long she'd been running.

On one paw, it felt like she'd gone from Wolffang to the camp in a heartbeat. She'd blinked, and her paws had transported her here, having carried out the warrior's orders.

On the other, it felt like she'd been running for moons. Her breath came quickly, jagged rasps that grated on her throat. She couldn't even keep her tongue in her mouth. It flopped about like a pink worm, drool trickling at the edges. Exhaustion dragged at her bones, and her muscles shrieked from the strain she'd put on them.

Twistedpaw staggered to a halt. The world dipped and swirled in a cacophony of greens, blues, and browns. She still couldn't make sense of what had just happened. It... it had all occurred so fast. Processing it was nearly impossible. Rosebriar, Wolffang, the coyote...

Blood-scent filled her nose. Twistedpaw didn't realize that it was coming from the claw marks across her chest, so caught up was she in her shock and desperation. She couldn't rid her nostrils of the reek of rotting meat or her mind of Wolffang's bloody, determined face.

"Twistedpaw, run. I'll buy you enough time."

Twistedpaw stumbled even though she stood still, pain clutching her with fierce jaws. Her mismatched eyes burned with fresh tears. Only now did she realize that others had fallen, blown away by the wind, though her cheeks were still wet. She tried to gasp for air, but her throat felt closed shut.

Wolffang's dead.

And... and he'd sacrificed himself for her.

Twistedpaw was shaking now, harder than she ever had before. Stars and blood flashed before her eyes...

Batglare's voice reached her mind then, ordering her to stay calm, to stay present. To focus on the task at paw. Twistedpaw managed to take a deep, shaky breath, pressing her round black paws against the lush earth to ground herself.

It was awful... everything was awful... but she couldn't let it overwhelm her. She had to be strong. Warrior-like.

"Twilightstar," she croaked. Her voice was more distorted than usual. She used her shoulder to shove her crooked jaw into a more suitable position, almost biting her tongue in the process. "I need to speak to Twilightstar." She needed to tell her about the coyote and Wolffang. What about Rosebriar? a tiny voice in the back of her mind asked. Twistedpaw had no idea. She might sound mad if she brought up the fallen StarClan spirit.

The old apprentice whipped her head from side to side. She had to find Twilightstar as soon as possible.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] @SpiritedWarrior [Ravenhawk] @Undertaker [In case you're interested in getting Leechscar involved! If not, ignore this.]

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 28th, 2024, 02:36 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

VINEPAW-8 moons-Anxious,kind
Vinepaw had been sketching in the dirt again brainstorming new ideas for tunnels when he saw a cat rush into the clearing they seemed distraught wait a minute WAIT THAT WAS TWISTEDPAW.He shot up from where he was sitting and rushed over he saw the claw marks on her chest and his eyes widened in horror what the hell had happened he saw how panicked twisty was “H..hey eyes on me ..try to take a deep breath it will be ok .Feel the ground beneath you look at me he was trying all the things he knew worked for him when he was having a panic attack he knew this was bad but what else could he do he definitely needed to find Twilightstar but he refused to leave her side
@TheNyanCatMinecart
@Moonraven

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; June 28th, 2024 at 02:37 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 02:44 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Ravenhawk
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Ravenhawk's day had been more peaceful than he would have liked- and by that, he only meant that he was bored. He had woken up early, like always, and did some training. Newly sharpened, his mind and claws were ready to take on a challenge. But what challenge would that be? Perhaps he'd ask one of the other warriors to a spar... or even just a run. A run was always good-- kept his legs strong and his agility up to par.

In fact, that was just what he wanted to do. Yes, he's already gone on a short run, but perhaps he could go for longer. Challenge the limits of his stamina. Yes! A plan was turning in his mind. A run, perhaps a hunt, then he'd return just in time to let the sun soak into his white fur. The strong, familiar stench of blood flooded into his small nostrils. Oh no, please tell me a patrol wasn't attacked by those pathetic enemies of ours.

He was far from wrong, and quite frankly, the harlequin couldn't decide what was worse: a patrol returning from an unwanted fight, or an apprentice returning alone with her chest fur bloody. Worry flooded the tom's heterochromia eyes, what had happened to the deformed apprentice? Whoever or whatever it was... Ravenhawk would be sure to shred it whether he was by himself or not.

"Twistedpaw?" The apprentice was requesting Twilightstar, which could only mean whatever happened was a highly important topic to discuss. "Don't worry, I'm sure Twilightstar is around here somewhere for you two to talk-- but why don't you tell me what happened first so I can help you? You're bleeding..."

But of course her request for the Queen of the Moorlands wasn't the only clue. There were claw marks on her fur, and she was alone. Whatever attacked her was either not far behind, in which case Ravenhawk would wholeheartedly shred them to bits should they so happen to fall upon his claws, or they had given up on the chase. WindClan would need to prepare for a fight.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow

Never Ending Sky Book (also on Kindle)
Old June 28th, 2024, 04:13 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven - Batglare | @SpiritedWarrior - Ravenhawk | @TheNyanCatMinecart - Twistedpaw
The large tom poked his head out of the warriors' den when he heard the mild commotion. The scent of blood tainted the air, it wasn't thick, but enough to be alarming. Sharp green eyes fell upon the pair of toms huddled around the mismatched apprentice that would forever resemble his foster mother.

The Fury was sure his mother would arrive swiftly, but all the same called over his shoulder for his father figure. "Batglare, Twistedpaw's injured." Leechscar tone was rather bland as he fully exited the den and joined the other two fussing over Twistedpaw.

"There's no point in making her explain herself twice."Leechscar meowed, glancing at Ravenhawk as he passed him. It wasn't hard to tell that Twistedpaw was obviously stressed out and barely holding herself together. Twilightstar would want an account from her, so making her tell Ravenhawk what was going on and then Twilightstar when she showed up was unneassary. "Just wait for Twilightstar before asking her questions." He advised the older warrior in a cool tone.

She looked exhausted, but not on the verge of death and he didn't see any life-threatening wounds on her, though he wasn't a medicine cat. She reeked of fear and something he couldn't place right now, but it wasn't another clan. Leechscar took a seat a tail length from the she-cat. His green eyes shone with genuine concern for Twistedpaw, yet he kept his distance well aware that Batglare was not going to be in a good mood. He was not interested in earning the senior's ire. His head was still ringing after the cuff he got for his comment about Dapplebreeze.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 28th, 2024, 05:55 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar
The WindClan leader had been seated at the base of the Galewood, watching the clan. Her ears jerked to attention as she watched Twistedpaw arrived calling for her, and some of their clanmates circling around her. Leechscar poked his head out of the warriors' den and joined them shortly after. Her ear swerved in Leechscar's direction as he meowed to Ravenhawk.

Twilightstar took a moment to prepare herself for the worst, that being someone was dead, and gradually rose from her seat. She padded towards the small group, though paused, when a fluffball padded past her with a soft growl. She watched Batglare nudge those in his way out of it, so he could circle around Twistedpaw. He sniffed and poked the apprentice and then sat down beside Twistedpaw once he was satisfied wordless as ever.

Her single eye roved over Twistedpaw's form checking for any severe injuries aside from the ones on her chest. "I'm here now, go ahead and speak." Her tone was calm and controlled as usual, but her lashing tail and slanted ears said otherwise. This never got easier, no matter how many times she went through it. Bad news that was. Either this would be something she could fix to a point or something she'd have to cope with and push through.

@Undertaker [Leechscar] | @SpiritedWarrior [Ravenhawk] | @TheNyanCatMinecart [Twistedpaw] | @Tallstar [Vinepaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training