Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:13 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:48 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 08:30 AM
Caught in The Act [P]
Last post by Blazimations
Today 08:01 AM

Old June 27th, 2024, 08:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Picnic Prey Social [clan-wide event]

STONETAIL-35moons
Stonetail padded along with his clanmates and with his one and only he smiled he was happy to finally be out of his nest being stuck in his nest for a quarter moon had made him ansy.He turned to Tallgrass and asked “How’s your eye treating you?..I know it’s an adjustment he had fretted over tall often always making sure he was comfortable as they finally arrived he heard crowtooths call for a challenge he smiled it had been a while since the clan had been at peace and he was finally relieved to have it.
(Semi open)
@Spider.

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 27th, 2024, 10:51 PM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

SNOOOOOK MIMIMIMI SNOOOOOOOK MIMIMIMI

Crowtooth was being a well earned lazy butt today, loudly snoring in the middle of camp when Twilightstar called out, jolting the tom to awareness. For a long moment he was tense, conditioned to expect some new horror to have occurred only to flop back down when what was actually happening became apparent. Prey social, well it was about time one rolled around.

The fury let out a theatrical groan at Twilightstar bidding him (and any other fury who heard) to come be pack mules for the fool, stretching out where he laid on the ground and whining playfully. "Oh come on Twi! I was nappin! The sun is perfect here an' if I get up Im not gettin' ta sleep again I just know it. Im comfy an' I don' waaaaaannnaaaaa....."
It was awfully childish from the bulky senior warrior and no doubt earned a kick to the side but today was a relaxed day so he could get away with being a little silly!

Until Twilightstar snorted or sassed him or even gave him a swat to get moving as she tended to when he acted up and he was made to dart to his paws and out of camp with the prey, as ordered. @Moonraven

---

Arriving at the meadow found it lovely as always and the kits quickly set to romping, a sight that earned a small chuckle from the tunneler. Even he was susceptible to cute after all.

Ah but it looked like some of them needed something to do~ So, placing the large pile of prey between his paws the fury loudly declared for all kittens to hear.
"Oh look at me wit' my hoard o' prey! I think I'll keep this all ta myself an' not let anyone have any! Maybe Ill start a new clan wit' this prey~ Hmmmm.... Yes, Tyrantstar is my name now an' wit' all my stolen windclan food it'll take a true warrior ta defeat me an' reclaim the Starry Meadow!"
The declaration was as dramatic and silly as the skunk striped tom could make it, Crowtooth shifting his voice as much as he could to mimic Dawnstar at her most 'evil' as he puffed out his chest like a rooster. The tom proceeded to hiss and gently at anyone who came close, letting out an evil cackle to punctuate the moment.

As a final cap to the moment and the shot that'd begin a no doubt dramatic 'fight' the tom snorted condescendingly and looked at the kittens, declaring:
"Ah, but I see no true warriors here, just a buncha babies!"
in a blatant challenge to the nursery tots here. Come and get him children!

[OPEN TO ALL KITTENS]
@dagnyme @Fits @SuspiciousMindz @Hollyheart of thunder @hiraeth @cowboy froggo

Aspenkit barreled into Crowtooth. " You can't have that! That's windclan prey!" The kit jumped on his back, attacking one of his ears. "Willowkit! Grab the prey while I distract him!"

OPEN TO ANYKIT WHO WANTS TO JOIN

Solarpaw is the medicine cat apprentice of sunclan!
Sharkscale is a coastclan wave guard
Old June 28th, 2024, 01:53 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 2 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

Leopardpaw's probably right—the troops rallying against the wicked Tyrantstar sure do look pretty formidable, now. He can't possibly be long for this world. "Then we can leave flowers on his grave," it decides, still wrestling with its flower stem until Leopardpaw intervenes with her neat trick. Maggotkit gapes at its sister like she's made of magic.

"What." It lifts a small paw, all wondrous as it clenching its toes to flex out the bittiest set of claws. It hasn't ever really considered using its claws for much, and it certainly hadn't ever thought of them being useful for something like this. It scoops up the flower that Leopardpaw had snipped, gripping it tight in an enthusiastic, bare-fanged grin. "Dank you."

Maggotkit's turning to show the neat process off to Frogkit right as Frogkit goes hurtling into the fray. She's gone before it can blink, a tortoiseshell dart through the long grass. Maggotkit's face falls, just a bit. It doesn't want Frogkit to play war, it wants Frogkit ro pick flowers!! The only thing keeping it from stomping after her in protest is the understanding that Frogkit is still a hero in her own little story, one that Maggotkit's supposed to be watching and remembering. This is the part where Frogkit experiences her first triumph. Maggotkit should probably let her have that, even though it really, really doesn't want to.

All's not lost; Leopardpaw is still here. Maggotkit sniffs, hunting for another stem to cut. This time it tries out Leopardpaw's claw-trick, succeeding eventually. It flicks its paw, pleased with the clumsy effort, and nudges the flower toward Leopardpaw. She can carry that one, and once they have enough, they can...do...something with them all. Hand them out, maybe. Decorate the fallen Tyrantstar, probably. Eat them.....possibly...........

It blinks at the whole wide meadow full of flowers before looking up at Leopardpaw imploringly. "You should eat one."

@IDIOTICBEAN101 ; LEOPARDPAW
@cowboy froggo ; FROGKIT (mentioned)

THE WIND THAT TURNS THE TREES
MADE ME SWAY, MADE ME SWAY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 17 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN QUEEN

She manages a short laugh in agreement, relieved that her fumble has gone over about as smoothly as something like that could. His name would probably come to her if she just sat on it for a bit. Speaking of sitting—Whiterabbit streeeetches out all languid before plopping down with a soft grunt. It really is a nice day. Perchwind is right; Greenleaf's treating them well.

"You sure you're not gonna complain? Even a little?" Her grin is lopsided, nose a little scrunched. "Starclan gives us warm days and full bullies so we can be petty about the small stuff. Never know when the next big disaster's gonna have everyone feeling too serious for it again." Whiterabbit scrubs a paw over her ears absently, once then twice.

"Though I'm sure we've all earned a good, long break until the next big thing goes wrong." She tucks that paw under her chest with a dry look. "And I'm sure they'd agree." She nods her head out toward the meadow. Odd thing, to sit in a grave and beg its bones that you might only be bothered by bumblebees for a while longer. Whiterabbit likes to think that the dead—particularly the recently deceased—would have a sense of humor about it. Let this mess with Riverclan become a old memory before the next rabble-rouser pipes up.

She's shifting her weight when he asks his question, kicking her pale legs out behind her. Uhhh...well...!!

"I hear that. I don't know that I'm handling it all that well, myself. It's..." she falters. It's—the worst, frankly. It's hard. Whiterabbit's just not built for something like this. Kind of heavy to drop on a near-stranger and she'd rather chew sand than admit that she can't handle the consequences of her own actions, though, so she clears her throat and shrugs. Light and breezy, light and breezy—Whiterabbit can keep it light and breezy, no problem.

"Eh. Got its up and downs, you know? The kit's growing like a weed so I'll be outta there before I know it." Whiterabbit flashes what she hopes to be a self-assured smile. "Pretty, uh...rewarding stuff." She adds, realizing she's not doing much to sell it. "Wouldn't miss it for the world—anyway! Do you have any kits?" She nudges the line of questioning back his way, twisting her face around as if, just by asking, she might look out and find them, now. She can't tell how old Perchwind is, exactly, but he looks old enough that he could very well have children her age, if in fact he has any at all.

@Bean ; PERCHWIND
Old June 28th, 2024, 03:03 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Leopardpaw-She/Her
7 Moons

PURRKS
Chill of Death-Not Active

————————

Leopardpaw watches Frogkit go off to defeat the raging ‘Tyrantstar’, but not before giving Rabbitpaw a good bite on the ankle.
Ouch, okay, if Frogkit was in that phase maybe it was for the better that she ran off.

Leopardpaw then looked back to Maggotkit, who had let out a muffled ‘thank you’.
“It’s no problem!” She said.

After another moment, Maggotkit had used its claw as well to cut a flower.
“Good job!” Leopardpaw chided cheerfully.

Then, came the odd request.
Eat the flower?
Well, she wasn’t against it…

“Well, alright, I’ve never tasted a flower before.” Leopardpaw replied “Maybe they taste sweet?”

She picked up a flower in her jaws and gave it a good crunch.
Oh no.

She spit it out, trying to look as least repulsed as possible “Not sweet, definitely not sweet.” She said, sticking her tongue out for a short moment “Flower taste test results; bitter.”
Now, maybe Maggotkit wouldn’t want to try one itself.
Because that had tasted icky.

@dagnyme

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 28th, 2024, 06:07 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Whats a picnic without a walking problem? A bad picnic. And thisis the reason behind Owlkit bounding like a hare toward the crowd, floppy ear flapping as she "speedily" hurtled. She attempted to skirt to a stop but her big feet and lack of care whether she tumbled or not caused her to Role after everyone else. Could sheeeee... play with Crowtooth? No, because other kits were one of the few things that bothered her. Believe it or not she preferred to interact with a few cats at a time. That way not everyone was shouting at the same time and Aubs could talk and be heard. She took the liberty of trotting near the front of the crowd. But alas, she had to move her little legs twice as fast as everyone else... even though she's already 5 moons old. With wide, bright eyes the cinnamon tortoiseshell puffed out her chest and scouted around. She needed to keep an eye on all the little kids and old decrepit scrawny cats! She was gonna be a fury when she grew up! So it'd it'd good to start now.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 28th, 2024, 12:12 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time

A fluffy golden bengal tom with dull blue eyes and a nub tail
Goldenhoney-He/Him
20 Moons

———————

Oh StarClan, wow was he late to this event.
It’s fine, doesn’t matter, not like it’s a training event or anything, it’s just for fun.

As he arrived and plopped to sit down, he spotted both his kits, despite being from different mothers they were still his, hanging out together without intervention.
Maggotkit and Leopardpaw.

Maggotkit was always an odd little thing, but he was never able to visit it much due to… it’s mother.
She was also there, but he could easily just keep away. He had no strong quarrel with her, but he had his reasons for splitting up with her.
And Leopardpaw, her mother hadn’t made it past kitting, but Leopardpaw never seemed bothered by it. She was rambunctious, though he found it odd how she did whatever Maggotkit wanted, especially when he saw her eat a flower.
Kids are weird, even if they’re his.

Maybe he would go see them soon, but for now he was going to relax.
If they came over to him, that would also be fantastic.

@dagnyme
(For both Maggotkit and Whiterabbit mention)
(He’s heeere!)

[OPEN]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 28th, 2024, 12:45 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Warmsun Gathered.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 28th, 2024, 04:08 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Blazimations
Twilightstar's latest prey social had barely started and Crowtooth was already causing chaos. Somehow, Deadmoon was not surprised in the slightest. The denigration of order seemed to be his favorite pastime, and he had found some very able assistants in the kits of Windclan. Although the one kit she had expected to be involved in the chaos before any other, Owlkit, wasn't actually piling all over the Fury. With a soft sigh as she sunk onto the soft, green grass at what she considered a safe distance from Tyrantstar, Deadmoon called out to the now thankfully thorn-free kit.

Hey, kiddo! Owlkit! she realized somewhat late that 'kiddo' didn't specify a whole heck of a lot. Why aren't you tackling Crowtooth with all the other little hooligans? Surely rolling about and potentially injuring yourself again she had been CONCERNED, screw her for pointing it out again to vent a bit of her spite that she'd been concerned is your favorite thing to do. Right? At least that was what Deadmoon thought, seeing as that was the only activity she had seen the kid doing, not spending much time in the nursery to potentially observe her more sedate manners of passing the time.
Old June 28th, 2024, 05:16 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@Tallstar

TallGrass walked with Stonetail as they asked about his eye TallGrass didn't really hear him "Hmm?" he said slightly out if it"OH! My eye , yeah I'm doing well the pain is mostly gone hows your shoulder?" he asked looking down at his mates face as they walked

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old June 28th, 2024, 07:22 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

HAH! Now the kits were getting into it and he had a fight! Though the situation wasnt without its 'betrayals' and Tyrantstar let out a loud over dramatic gasp, pointing at his apprentice @Dolomedes .
"And so ya turn on me?!?! My own apprentice, sidin' wit' the kits who dare ta challenge my might! I was going to name you Rabbitdictator, my deputy of my new Evilclan but now I see what this is!

The charismatic Silksong @hiraeth , warrior o' windclan has swayed yer heart against me ta fight wit' them! Silksong Ill take ya down fer this, ya'll never get my rightfully stolen prey!

Ill defeat all o' ya'll an' rule for a thousand moons! MWHAHAHA- ACK!"
Wow the kits were really getting into it now.

With Silkkit, Rabbitpaw, Frogkit (who did a bit of friendly fire on Rabbitpaws ankles first), Ravenkit and Aspenkit so far attacking with more kits being cajoled in by their fellows the fury had his paws full trying to gently fend them off.

Suppressing happy-affectionate chuckles under his breath a gentle claw sheathed paw reached out to bat Frogkit @cowboy froggo off of her charge, the tom playfully hissing at her as he tried to send her tumbling.
The tom was going to make the kittens work for their victory after all.
So, keeping an eye on those yet to attack the tom shook his head, Aspenkit @Hollyheart of thunder having jumped up while he was distracted with Frogkit, trying to dislodge the kitten without sending her flying. It not like her tiny weight really hurt so he didnt mind it but again, worth for the victory babies.

@Tallstar @Weekend-Wondering