Today 02:53 PM

Old June 27th, 2024, 01:08 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her

Midnightpaw sat near the nursery, her tail flicking back and forth behind her as she kept watch of the camp–but of the area around the nursery in particular. She noted Squirrelpaw sitting at her own ‘post’, by the camp's entrance… Although, she appeared to look a little off.

She inhaled slowly. Never the type to chat with other very often, this was squirrelpaw–a denmate of hers and a fellow guard… So, best to check up on her, right?

Lifting herself to her paws, tail lashing behind her, the elder apprentice approached her fellow guard. “Squirrelpaw–you doing alright over here?”

[ @furrensic ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 27th, 2024, 01:14 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

————————

Bloomingblaze noticed an apprentice sit next to her.

“Hm?” She said, slightly distracted at first in her own thoughts “Oh! Yeah, ya can sit and chat with me, kid!”
Whisperingpaw.
Not a cat Bloomingblaze had interacted with yet.
Seemed friendly enough, though.
Bloomingblaze enjoyed hanging around apprentices.

@Samantha

'Thank you, you're the first cat that's talked to me in a while.Or I'm being yelled at." She looked way," Most cat's don't talk to me because I'm really big. I'm only 6 moons old and I'm the size of a warrior. I don't even have a mentor yet. I guess they don't many big warriors to train me."
@IDIOTICBEAN101

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV

Last edited by Samantha; June 27th, 2024 at 01:15 PM.
Old June 27th, 2024, 02:08 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

————————

“Sorry to hear that, kid.” Bloomingblaze “Would offer myself, but I already got an apprentice that I need t’ catch up on trainin’ with.”
Even if she couldn’t mentor Whisperingpaw, she could make an offer.
“But, when ya do get a mentor,” She said “If ya ever need some extra lessons and I’m not busy, feel free to ask.”

@Samantha

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 27th, 2024, 02:13 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Sleepingheart slept.
[activity]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old June 27th, 2024, 02:14 PM

Quote:

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

————————

“Sorry to hear that, kid.” Bloomingblaze “Would offer myself, but I already got an apprentice that I need t’ catch up on trainin’ with.”
Even if she couldn’t mentor Whisperingpaw, she could make an offer.
“But, when ya do get a mentor,” She said “If ya ever need some extra lessons and I’m not busy, feel free to ask.”

@Samantha

"That's fine, I will try to get me one myself. But if you have any friends that want one, send them in my direction."

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
Old June 27th, 2024, 02:18 PM

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

————————

“Gotcha.” Bloomingblaze replied.
At least the kid was keeping a positive outlook, to keep searching.
It was odd though, how she got an apprentice name without being assigned a mentor yet.

Buut, Bloomingblaze wouldn’t question it.
Wasn’t her job to question things, after all.

@Samantha

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 27th, 2024, 02:25 PM

Quote:

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

————————

“Gotcha.” Bloomingblaze replied.
At least the kid was keeping a positive outlook, to keep searching.
It was odd though, how she got an apprentice name without being assigned a mentor yet.

Buut, Bloomingblaze wouldn’t question it.
Wasn’t her job to question things, after all.

@Samantha

Whisperingpaw was going to get up to walk away

Old June 27th, 2024, 06:01 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Marshypaw
Male / 6 Moons / ShadowClan / Sexuality Unknown
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshypaw

/Takes place just after the main time skip, making him 7 1/2. I still have to edit the header, I’m just knocking out the early-early apprenticeship rps with it still there! ^^ \

✽❀✽

Marshypaw, in the same state that he was most other days, was bored. The russet and cream tabby was dried out of entertainment and interest, lacking of the drama that he required to thrive. He was searching for somebody to befriend, somebody to get to know, maybe even a fun little enemy relationship sort of thing, but most importantly, he was annoyed with his romantic life. Why was it so dead at the moment? Where was the romantic drama, and why hadn’t it shown itself yet? He needed somebody to love or be loved in that way, and that opportunity was not there. Now, you would think that he could at least find a friend or something similar to hang out with and forget about these love-related struggles, but instead, the young tom remained utterly alone and miserable. It was terrible. Could somebody, anybody, be his savior? All of these things were things that he wanted to explain to somebody, but who? Raspberryswirl? She was only his mentor, not his therapist, so why should he depend on her for emotional support? Exactly. Mentors were there to teach cats how to get trained and educate their apprentices about the world around them, the skills needed to become a warrior, and overall, simply to earn their apprentices their warrior title/name. They were not there for help with their apprentices’ feelings, no matter how desperately Marshypaw needed that sort of help. How well.

The more thought that Marshypaw out into the idea, the more he realized that he did not even need romance in particular at the moment, he just needed some love of any sort. Where was the appreciation here? Gone, back hanging out in his kittenhood days, back when he received the automatic love of the queens? It was quite a shame- Marshypaw felt as if he could love anybody in this world and be loved right back just fine, but instead he was left with himself and his own flickering flame of confidence. He didn’t want this flame to die out, but without a plentiful amount of friends and/or lover- then what were the chances that it would stay, that it would thrive and burn for any longer? It seemed like there were little to none of these chances, and even with how strongly Marshypaw hoped for brighter social future, things were beginning to fall and decline, slowly but surely. What was he to do, simply sit and watch as his social life withered away? Well, that was just sad. Rarely did a person ever like having no friends, and Marshypaw was no different here. Of course, he wanted friends and a lover for unusual reasons, but even still, he did what them, and they never came. What was he doing wrong? Were his polite-to-sassy sudden turnarounds becoming obnoxious to the cats around him? Did his peers feel as if he was too unpredictable and too untrustworthy to form special bonds with?

As much as the tabby tom hated to admit to all of this, it was beginning to seem true. So sadly, Marshypaw slumped up to his feet and began to pace around the clearing, allowing his thoughts to swirl and whirl until they clotted his mind completely, leaving no room for more. Well, I suppose that if somebody were to approach me first, then that would be quite the occasion- so have I been approaching enough myself? But the thought of always being the first one to run up into a conversation frustrated Marshypaw, and he came to an abrupt halt. That just wasn’t fair, if he had to put in so much effort just to socialize. He was normally polite to those who deserved it, so if that could earn him millions of acquaintances, why couldn’t it get him any close friends? Or any friends whatsoever? Marshypaw released a long, sorrowful sigh of disappointment, eventually returning to pacing back and forth across ShadowClan’s camp. Goodness, he needed something interesting. And once I get these friends, if I ever manage it, then where will I go with that relationship? What if the only friends that I manage to get are sad and boring? Then what is a lonely tom like me to do? Just… wait? Wait for better, brighter, and lovelier personalities? What sort of hellish life is that? Terrible, terrible, terrible…! He quickened his pacing pace, was strumming along across the ground as he walked. It’s irritating, I must admit… very irritating! And to make things worse, it. Never. Ends! Never stops, never quits cycling. What happen to me being a ‘gentleman’, being delightful company?

Marshypaw’s mentor’s words stained his mind until he found himself veering off of his pacing paths, hurrying in a separate direction, somewhere else out in the clearing. Almost as tired of having no love in his life, Marshypaw was tired of pacing. Those sorts of things bored him out awfully fast. The tabby apprentice certainly wasn’t looking where he was going as he sped through the clearing, his eyes locked on the ground, claws pricking at the ground as he walked along. You know, maybe one day I’ll actually unlock the key to growing in popularity, and then finally, I’ll get some drama… some good, ole’, lovely, wonderful, dram- He gasped when a sudden sight of a tortoiseshell pelt’ish figure magically appeared in his vision, but he was too late to slow himself down. Whether it pained Willowpaw, this said-Tortoiseshell-Pelt’ish-Figure when he rammed into her or not, it definitely didn’t feel too great on Marshypaw’s end. He felt a sudden surge of pain in his face and shoulder, and snappily, he hissed at himself, “Oh, Marshypaw, you uncoordinated and inelegant slime-” It didn’t help the mild pain (both physical and emotional, thanks to the humiliation of the trip) when he tumbled to the ground, paws too lost in the air to catch himself. The stunned apprentice landed on his back, blinking up awkwardly at the sky with a temporary blur in his vision, then airily, he apologies, “Oh goodness, Dear, it seems we’ve collided, thanks to me! My greatest apologies, eh- who might you be?” Marshypaw was sure that he could identify the mysterious tortoiseshell if he actually bothered to look at her, but he was too busy blinking the dizziness from his gaze, still lying on the ground.

✽❀✽

// Sorry if this is shorter than usual! My starters are usually a bit shorter than most of my other replies! ;-;
Anyway, hope you liked his fall. He deserved it. \\

~ @Myling ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 28th, 2024, 12:54 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
Darkfire smiled was he that obvious? Clearly, he was. "Oh, I'm fine. I just thought you weren't. What with your ears twitching like that. Is my presence disturbing you in some way?"
*OOC opening! go ahead and propose. Dark got struck with love*
LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant Giggled A Bit. Not At All!~ Not Many Cats Just Approtch Others Like That, It Suprised Me. He Shuffled His Paws A Bit. Tell Me, Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? A Daring Love Flickered In The Toms Eyes As He Gave A Grin To Darkfire.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 28th, 2024, 02:13 PM

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

—————————

Bloomingblaze was a tad bit bored.

Maybe she should go hunting?
Not by herself, she was pretty sure the three cat-patrol rule was still in order.

Oh, there was a cat right there.
She walked up to… Rot-something?
“Heya, uh… Rotdrip? Sorry, bad with names,” She started “Wanna go huntin’? Cats still aren’t allowed to go alone cuz’ of th’ whole cannibal thing, so…”

@cowboy froggo
[open for one other cat as well]

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS: