Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your beauty shines and...
by Bean
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:32 AM
Moonfall Lake
by BEAR.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:19 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:06 AM
I get lost in the process,...
by Mica
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:18 AM
WindClan Deputy...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:54 AM

Old June 27th, 2024, 04:16 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Marigoldpaw Territory Tour

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

As the meeting ended, Goldfish turned to Marigoldpaw. Mari, as she called her in her mind. Her golden hued eyes focused their ebony pupils upon the molly. "Alright, kitto, we can go ahead and get started on training. I'll take you out for a territory tour, shall we?" She declared. Turning, she headed out of the entrance, expecting Mari to follow. "You... you doing good?" She asked as they headed out of the entrance of camp. "I'm gonna get you nice and trained up as early as possible, and you'll be a fine warrior, I'm sure of it." The Ace of Spades flashed her newfound apprentice a smile.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 27th, 2024, 04:48 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Marigoldpaw Territory Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazimations View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤

As the meeting ended, Goldfish turned to Marigoldpaw. Mari, as she called her in her mind. Her golden hued eyes focused their ebony pupils upon the molly. "Alright, kitto, we can go ahead and get started on training. I'll take you out for a territory tour, shall we?" She declared. Turning, she headed out of the entrance, expecting Mari to follow. "You... you doing good?" She asked as they headed out of the entrance of camp. "I'm gonna get you nice and trained up as early as possible, and you'll be a fine warrior, I'm sure of it." The Ace of Spades flashed her newfound apprentice a smile.

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Kit\7 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The she-cat was practically buzzing with excitement, her fur shooting up at the ends as if lighting had struck her. Well, maybe that was an exaggeration, but Marigoldpaw didn't have a good way of describing it. She just felt so full yet so empty, so excited yet so so so scared. She wanted or had planned to explore territory with Minkpaw. She had promised. Then she didn't. Not that it was her fault anyways, she had her reasons. Life wasn't just supposed to stop even though Minkpaw was in Shadowclan now, and apparently, she'd received a few blows from Fadingsun... GAH- Fadingstar. No need to think on that, she had much more important matters to get to. A territory tour being one of them.

She was still caught in thought as Speckles (Goldfish) walked through the camp entrance. The calling of her voice snapped her out of her daze. She blinked slowly before her eyes widened, a hue of crimson tinting her cheeks. "Yeah, yeah! Sorry, I was uh thinking. I'll be there! Wait a moment!" She scurried after her, her rough paw pads making odd scraping sounds on the rocks below.

"You really think so?" Marigoldpaw asked once she was finally at Speckles side, having to walk two times faster than her mentor to properly keep pace.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 28th, 2024, 01:23 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Marigoldpaw Territory Tour

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤

Goldfish was overly pleased at Mari's excitement. None of her previous apprentices had been this excited. Perhaps this was a sign that the white and pale brown molly would be a good apprentice. She paused to wait for Marigoldpaw, grinning. At her question, Goldfish nodded earnestly. "Of course! You're obviously quite eager to learn, so heck I'm gonna train you!" She purred as they continued walking. Goldfish slowed her pace slightly. Nope, no thoughts of She- Seakit. Just a little training. A little territory tour. "So as you can see, we're in the mountains. So it's obviously pretty rocky here. Watch out for any sharp stones." She mewed, looking around. As they passed a small stream outside of camp, she motioned toward it, "Swimming lessons will have to wait for a little while. That waters not too deep. Anyways, keep a lookout for any Landmarks so you know where you're going. It'll take time to memorize, but you'll get used to it, don't worry." She glanced at the sky briefly. She didn't talk for a little while, scouting the area to make sure everywhere was safe. "See that tree? Thats where I put the hares on my last hunting patrol. Perhaps I'll teach you to climb sometime, hmm?" The tortoiseshell molly purred. "Keep an eye out for Predators as well. Hawks, owls, maybe cougars... Dangerous animals, in other words." She assured. After a while, she noted they'd reach the border of their territory soon, their temporary territory.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blazimations; June 28th, 2024 at 01:23 PM.