by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:48 AM

Old June 27th, 2024, 01:26 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Bluebird, where you gonna go now? [The Atari]

Hi!!

Putting out this finder for my (mostly) lovely girl Bluebird.
Bluebird's bio
Atari application (yet to be added to alliances)

She's a keeper and 16 moons old - she doesn't 't want biological children. Bluebird is incredibly understanding, and acts like a counseller to many of the young, especially those who are troublemakers (after all, she was one herself)!

What's open?

Adopted Young
Need a keeper to look after your kit? Bluebird is happy to take on kits and care for them - however please note that Bluebird is unable to produce milk.

Bluebird is happy to take on Young that weren't born in The Atari. Though many of her beliefs are very 'Atari exclusive', she belives new Young were guided here by the spirits, and therefore have a rightful place in The Atari.

Note - If your character ends up choosing to leave the Atari, it's possible (likely, even) that Bluebird will disown them (unless I do a plot where Bluebird also leaves?). Additionally, if they show disloyalty to The Atari, she will not handle it well (she will be very, very not nice!! she is a deeply flawed individual,,,,,) ANYWAY if you're planning on your character staying loyal to The Atari this won't be a problem.

Other Young interactions
Bluebird's whole role is looking after the young, so if you need interactions she's your girl! Especially happy for her to talk to 'troublemakers' like herself

Family:

Father
Not too picky - anyone that would be dissapointed in her younger antics (picking fights ect.) Parents can be together or separated, your choice :)

Mother
Not too picky - anyone that would be dissapointed in her younger antics (picking fights ect.) Parents can be together or separated, your choice :)

Littermates
Must be the same age (16 moons) - Not picky, but it would be interesting plot wise if you plan on your character joining RiverClan/ leaving The Atari. Alternatively, they could match Bluebird's loyalty and tandancy to pick fights with those who make but one comment agaisnt The Atari.

Other (aunts, older siblings)
Please wait until parent roles are filled! Depends on their ages and family.

-

Friends!
I really want Bluebird to have some close friends, and I think some interesting plots could come from this! Your cat doesn't have to fit into these plots, these are just some ideas:
1. Someone wrongs your cat, and Bluebird overreacts on their behalf (picks a fight) - can result in a huge fallout/ drama. If the fight is serious, this could also result in Bluebird being kicked out of The Atari.

2. Your cat chooses to leave the Atari - this could just result in an argument, or a really sad goodbye - or they can fight. If they're fighting, Bluebird might get kicked out..

Again, plots aren't necassary! I'd just like Bluebird ot have some friends! She'd get on with other fiercely loyal cats, as well as other bubbly/fiery cats.

Enemies
Bluebird is 100% going to have some enemies. Maybe they had a fight as initiates, and never forgave each other?
She doesn't get along well with bullies (i mean who does) - but she's especially likely to confront them on behalf of others. She got some judgement for her scoliosis when she was younger - maybe your cat was a culprit of this?

If your cat's shown signs of disloyalty to The Atari, she'll see them as an enemy instantly.

Love interests
I'm not too interested in bluebird having a mate, but I'd be happy with her having some kind of unrequited love situation (in either direction). That or her getting a crush on a friend that ends up leaving The Atari.

I would possibly be interested in her falling for a RiverClan cat! However I can't guarentee that this will end happily - it would take A LOT for her to leave The Atari and join them. This would require a betrayal from one of her friends, or maybe she'd get kicked out for what she sees as 'fighting for what's right'. If you have any cool ideas let me know!

Form *NOT mandatory*

Name:
Bio/ Application link:
Role:
Why?
Any plot ideas (it's okay if no!):
Mention me =3

Thank you !! <3

Last edited by sleepyyjax; June 27th, 2024 at 01:41 PM.