Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 03:58 AM
Word Association
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:05 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 02:41 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 02:38 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2024, 10:44 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 20 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Well no rest for the wary it seems, the lionheart shook out his fur and looked around the 'camp.' It was weird to call it that, it didn't feel like a camp at all, because it wasn't home. Though complaining would get Seabreeze no where and in no way is it helpful. What would be helpful is not letting apprentice training fall behind and recently he learned that some apprentices had been assigned to him and he hadn't even realized. Curse his cloudy head. He was going to need to deal with that soon. Getting into the rhythm of work would help, it did before when he was dealing with the loss of his sister so surely it would help him now. Especially more social work. His blue eyes moved from the camp and over to the tumbling river, swimming lessons were on his mind and that was something he was sure he could handle despite his wounds and head. Seabreeze had given quite a few. The most common lesson that he's given to be completely honest.

Next was to gather up the apprentice in question. Covepaw. He wasn't actually that close with the young apprentice but he knew that Covepaw had originally been assigned to Frostmelt. Which, Seabreeze's complicated feelings surrounding the ice-colored tom were never resolved. Something about the other had been... different, but just as everyone else did. Frostmelt disapeared. So now, some weird part of Seabreeze felt responsible for his apprentice. When he spotted Covepaw, the lionheart made his way to the younger tom swiftly, "Covepaw, feeling up to a swimming lesson?"
[ @rubberRatroom - Covepaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old June 27th, 2024, 10:50 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Raccoonsun-She/Her

————————

“I’ll have to take you up on that at some point.” Raccoonsun replied.

Then came the next question.

Family.
Something… something about that word made her feel off.

Maybe that wasn’t a memory she wanted to dig for.
And it seemed like her memory was blocking that out the most.

“No, nothing about… family.” She pushed down her hesitation as she spoke “For some reason, that’s the hardest to remember.”
Maybe she was just an orphan or something.

Something told her that wasn’t quite right.

@Rowan

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 27th, 2024, 11:33 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish had returned to the territory after her patrol, a slightly chilled breeze feeling refreshing. She wanted to regain the stressless feeling she'd felt previously. Golden eyes flicking to the tree she'd climbed, Goldfish hauled herself up once again and looked out over the mountains. The view was breathtaking. But looking down and squinting she could spot a body of water. A sudden pang of homesickness as she settled to lay down in the tree. Memories of climbing up a tree to drop a live squirrel on her mentors head with Shellwhisker-- Shellpaw, at the time-- and Spotty flicked back and forth in her head. The need to run Scorched her bones, but she stayed in the bow of the tree, staring longingly out over the landscape. But they couldn't go home yet. Ah, well... perhaps she could spar later. But for now The Ace of Spades was relaxed. Sure, homesick and sick of all the stupid rocks and freezing, bad for swimming water (She felt like a duck in a desert) that seemed to tease and taunt the tortoiseshell. A neutral sigh escaped from a black and goldenrod maw. At least the view was enjoyable. Sort of.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old June 27th, 2024, 11:39 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowpaw gave a gentle nod. "He's talked about you once, he said he was helping you and Cobwebpaw when......" She paused as the next part would've been her mother death. "The end of the battle was nearing." Willowpaw finished with a bright but sad look in her eyes. "Hows my sister? Daisykit... Stagheart promised to be there for Daisykit.... kinda in a fatherly way, so snooping like I do. Has he visited her at all?"Willowpaw blabbed. Seemingly akward and excited all in one. A quite intresting but cute mix. Willowpaw realized, she still was the smallest apprentice as Berrypaw had a small bit of height on her. (assuming <3) Willowpaw's long tail reached out to brush a standing tuft of fur on Berrypaw's shoulder, "Sorry I talk alot. I get hyper when I get nervous... and Stagheart has mentioned you once being... kinda his kit..... so I'm getting nervous because that would mean were..... technically..... not biological but paternal siblings? If that makes sense.... sorry if it's really random and weird. Just figured to get it out of the way so it was.... less akward in the future." Willowpaw mewed, her nervousness showing more and more as she shuffled her little paws.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw picked up on the sad look that shadowed Willowpaw's face, and a memory of Mistyshard bringing in the sole survivor of Brightnight's kitting entered her mind. Suppressing a shiver at that, Berrypaw offered a comforting smile, nodding in encouragement for Willowpaw to continue. The poor she-cat had already been through so much... Daisykit, too, though hopefully the young kit was more oblivious to all the stress her Clan had endured.

[ referring to an off-screen hypothetical interaction idea we could have since the med den is currently application only - lmk if you'd want to rp it in a private thread or something since stag would've visited daisy by now <3 ]

"He's visited a few times," Berrypaw mewed, recalling the lumbering tom's awkwardness as he shuffled into their temporary medicine den. "She's been doing okay — quite the trooper!"

She'd found it sorta amusing, witnessing in real time how Stagheart didn't quite know what to do with a kit — but he'd raised her, after all, and she'd survived his 'parenting'. He'd brushed off the first visit or two as saying hi and checking in on Berry, but he'd always walked over to Daisykit, just to make sure she was alright.

Berrypaw blinked a few times, coming back to the present. She was lightly amused by Willowpaw's awkwardness — it made Berry feel a little less strange for being the same way. It was also nice to sorta look another apprentice in the eye — Berrypaw was small, and Willowpaw was too. Her whiskers twitched in pleasant surprise when Willowpaw smoothed down her fur, feeling a little spark of warmth at the gesture,

She's really nice...

When she started apologizing for talking a lot when nervous, Berrypaw let out a small mrrow of amusement. "Don't worry... I get the same way," she purred, trying to ease Willowpaw's concerns. If anyone were to judge her for those quirks, it certainly wouldn't be the anxious medicine cat apprentice.

But then Willowpaw went on about being Stagheart's kit, and... a sibling? Oh, he must've taken them under his wing after Brightnight passed. And now that she thought about it, she'd never really seen Willowpaw's father... her heart wrenched in sympathy. Stagheart's a good guy.

Green eyes softening in understanding, Berrypaw laid her tail on Willowpaw's shoulder, offering another smile. "I-I'm sorry for what happened to your family... but I'd love to have you be a sister-of-sorts through all this mess!" she mewed lightheartedly. "No one should be alone... especially not at a time like this. As long as Stagheart and I are here, you won't be, alright?"

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old June 27th, 2024, 01:11 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Smolderkit
Riverclan
He/him

The young tom sat off by himself, toying with a loose pebble, rolling it between his paws.

[Closed activity post]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old June 27th, 2024, 01:58 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

RiverClan always remains. A nice thought, yes, but maybe it wouldn’t this time, and... ugh, her mind was just going in circles. Just think the same things over and over again, because that was going to make things better, right? Famously not. The only things she could do were with her claws and teeth, so do things with her claws and teeth she would. And she was talking in circles, too. Rambling about her opinions and feelings without thought, like her usual filter was broken. Nobody cares, Heroneye, about your random musings, so just do something.

“Maybe, while we’re here, we could do a bit of hunting,” Heroneye offered. Now that RiverClan was essentially starting from scratch with its stores, that wouldn’t be a bad idea, right?

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )
Old June 27th, 2024, 02:06 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

COVEPAW

Covepaw perked his ears as the warrior came over to him. Where did he recognize them from? Oh! Seabreeze! He remembered now. His first patrol was with Frostmelt and Seabreeze. What was the patrol again? ...

"A swimming lesson?"

He got to his paws almost immediately. Wow! A real swimming lesson...

"Yes, please!"

He happily bounded closer to Seabreeze, happy to be getting out of the camp he liked to call a "wasteland." He knew it wasn't quite the same, he was simply upset about the new clearing. Covepaw in fact, detested RiverClan's new camp. How was it they were left to run off with their tails between their legs?

Covepaw sighed. Oh well! What could he do? This distraction was much needed!

@Dolomedes
Old June 27th, 2024, 02:12 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

—————————

“Alright, that would be good.” Caveclaw answered.
She stood, shaking off her bad leg a bit as she did so.
It got stiff if it was still for too long, something she had noticed despite not having it this way for long.

“Lead the way.” Caveclaw suggested, a slightly kinder tone than they usually spoke in.

@Fits

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 27th, 2024, 02:29 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Atari Camp

[ OPEN ]
Orion
As the last of the sun escaped the horizon's grasp, drifitng up into the sky, Orion returned the camp. Like every other morning, his mysterious dawn venture had come to an end, and now was the time for daily activities to commence. The golden tabby tom slunk through the camp, green eyes wandering peacefully over the other members of the Atari that had arisen while he was out. Goshawk, his self-proclaimed miniature, was bouncing around another initiate who seemed bemused but not disinterested. Orion was familiar with that response to his own riddles. It was preferable compared to other reactions.

The Crown lounged nearby as well, and Orion bowed his head elaborately as he passed by, offering a sly grin in his friend's direction. He would have to catch up with her later. The trapper ducked his head into his den to collect a hawk feather, bringing it with him atop a rocky formation in the corner of camp. Sprawling out across the stone, he went to work grooming the feather with rhythmic stroke, dark eyes half-closed.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old June 27th, 2024, 04:11 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw picked up on the sad look that shadowed Willowpaw's face, and a memory of Mistyshard bringing in the sole survivor of Brightnight's kitting entered her mind. Suppressing a shiver at that, Berrypaw offered a comforting smile, nodding in encouragement for Willowpaw to continue. The poor she-cat had already been through so much... Daisykit, too, though hopefully the young kit was more oblivious to all the stress her Clan had endured.

[ referring to an off-screen hypothetical interaction idea we could have since the med den is currently application only - lmk if you'd want to rp it in a private thread or something since stag would've visited daisy by now <3 ]

"He's visited a few times," Berrypaw mewed, recalling the lumbering tom's awkwardness as he shuffled into their temporary medicine den. "She's been doing okay — quite the trooper!"

She'd found it sorta amusing, witnessing in real time how Stagheart didn't quite know what to do with a kit — but he'd raised her, after all, and she'd survived his 'parenting'. He'd brushed off the first visit or two as saying hi and checking in on Berry, but he'd always walked over to Daisykit, just to make sure she was alright.

Berrypaw blinked a few times, coming back to the present. She was lightly amused by Willowpaw's awkwardness — it made Berry feel a little less strange for being the same way. It was also nice to sorta look another apprentice in the eye — Berrypaw was small, and Willowpaw was too. Her whiskers twitched in pleasant surprise when Willowpaw smoothed down her fur, feeling a little spark of warmth at the gesture,

She's really nice...

When she started apologizing for talking a lot when nervous, Berrypaw let out a small mrrow of amusement. "Don't worry... I get the same way," she purred, trying to ease Willowpaw's concerns. If anyone were to judge her for those quirks, it certainly wouldn't be the anxious medicine cat apprentice.

But then Willowpaw went on about being Stagheart's kit, and... a sibling? Oh, he must've taken them under his wing after Brightnight passed. And now that she thought about it, she'd never really seen Willowpaw's father... her heart wrenched in sympathy. Stagheart's a good guy.

Green eyes softening in understanding, Berrypaw laid her tail on Willowpaw's shoulder, offering another smile. "I-I'm sorry for what happened to your family... but I'd love to have you be a sister-of-sorts through all this mess!" she mewed lightheartedly. "No one should be alone... especially not at a time like this. As long as Stagheart and I are here, you won't be, alright?"

(Your free to mention me whenever!! The interaction would so cute <33333 I'm cool with the idea <3)

Willowpaw has finsished her blabbing (finally). She listened to Berrypaw, feeling the gentle comforting tail and the comforting words, this made Willowpaw purr. "Glad I'm not the only one" She remarked playfully towards the response to her apologizing for her awkwardness. Willowpaw looked at Berrypaw's tail and purred brightly as Berrypaw accepted her words. She pressed her muzzle gently to Berrypaw's ear in gratitude. A gesture of Willowpaw's thankfulness and sisterly affection as she was to happy to express it in words. Her long tail reached over and stayed beside Berrypaw, gently brushing the she-cats fur to show her comfort was accepted and very much welcome. Purring gently Willowpaw promised, "No matter what happens... if you need herbs... or just someone to hang out with or talk to. I'm there ok?" Willowpaw purred, her eyes shining with happiness. Purring brightly she nodded, "Yeah, I saw Stag go into the den once, I'm sure Daisykit's given you an earfull, she's so annoying but so cute that you can't ignore her. And she knows it which makes it worse" Willowpaw mewed, "Oh yeah.. also... sense your already taking care of Daisykit.. she asked me once were related... I told her to ask you, it's up to you but uhm, if you want... could you maybe tell her your... close to me or maybe even her sister.... I feel like shes to young to be turned down... growing up without a mother and.....I don't know, I think I'm asking to much but I don't want her to feel the grief I felt....." Willowpaw stammered, once again getting nervous.

Willowpaw had accepted Berrypaw's condolences to her family and decided it's better to let Berrypaw's know now rather than find out later... "Oh uhm...... I hope this doesn't change... anything but uhm...." Willowpaw paused, hesitant and clearly nervous, "My father... is from Windclan... so I.. it's kinda the reason I was happy that Stagheart took me in... Watertail.. my dad he uhm..he... met my mother.. Brightnight.. and....it ended badly" Willowpaw looked at Berrypaw, hoping the fellow apprentice got the idea of what her father did to her mother. "I have a brother to.. his names Weepingpaw.. he's more distant because of what our father did..." Willowpaw mewed, her eyes a bit worried although she'd seemed to have leaned gently into Berrypaw's warmth as her now sister rested her tail along Willowpaw's shoulder. It was comforting and Willowpaw hoped Berrypaw didn't take her tail away. But if she did.. Willowpaw would understand. "I-i'm sorry for the random dump of information.. I just figured to get it out of the way just in case you see me acting weird towards some things.... just so you don't... like... think I'm crazy" Willowpaw nervously chuckled.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; June 27th, 2024 at 04:15 PM.
Closed Thread