Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bean
Today 11:22 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:21 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:49 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 10:33 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:15 PM

Old June 26th, 2024, 10:17 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Picnic Prey Social [clan-wide event]

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 2 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

Maggotkit skids awkwardly, caught off guard by the sudden Frogkit interception. It tries to match her nose-touch but ends up awkwardly clunking its forehead against hers instead. Ow. Maggotkit shakes it head and hops idly in place. "Frogkit!" It's happy to see a friend. This is a great turn-out: Leopardpaw is here and Frogkit is here, two good cats. It wonders if Morningkit might show up, too—that'd really round everything out.

"Mag...?" It repeats. It doesn't really get it at first (dense Maggotkit: the continuation), but everything clicks after a moment. Oh. That's its name, just, shortened. It decides it's alright with that. "Okay, I can be Mag. You're still Frogkit, though." The shortest her name could get would just be 'Frog', and she is not, in fact, a frog, for all of Maggotkit's jokes about her ribbiting. "I'm not gonna eat yet, I have to pick flowers with Leopardpaw. Look: Leopardpaw!" Maggotkit gestures with one paw, quietly ordering Frogkit to behold the golden apprentice. Maggotkit's very excited to subtly brag to Frogkit about having an apprentice-aged sister. "Leopardpaw! This is ribbit-Frogkit. Sometimes she's weird, and shakes, and falls over. But most of the time she's my friend. See her? You see?"

It's equally excited to subtly brag to Leopardpaw about having a friend.

"Come with," it orders Frogkit, standing by Leopardpaw's legs. It's sure to make its voice sweet when it says it, but it doesn't want to hear any refusal. "Come pick flowers with us. Then we can eat after." It finishes its orders to Frogkit before turning, eyes shiny with admiration, to relay the plan to Leopardpaw as if she hadn't been standing there within earshot the whole time:

"Whiterabbit said to say to take me to pick some flowers. And I wanna pick flowers. Let's pick flowers." Maggotkit's faintly aware that its mother isn't as impressed with Leopardpaw as it is, but it chalks that up to her just being even older than Leopardpaw is. Like, ancient, maybe. It doesn't catch Whiterabbit's lingering look aimed at the apprentice it's been ushered toward; the queen is a distant memory when there's good cats and a field of flowers to explore.

"Maybe everyone can pick flowers with us," it murmurs, suddenly noticing just how much of the clan—particularly kits close in age to it and Frogkit—have made their way out here. It'd be pretty cool to come out of this with a few more friends.

@IDIOTICBEAN101 ; LEOPARDPAW
@cowboy froggo ; FROGKIT
Old June 26th, 2024, 10:48 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit was grinning ear to ear. What kit wouldn’t be? A chance to leave camp before their sixth moon! It was like a dream--and not one of those nasty ones where monsters attack WindClan and stuff! A chance to meet more of their Clanmates, too. It was Sneezekit’s personal mission to befriend as many cats as possible. There were lots and lots of eyes in WindClan, all of them with the Super Exciting Potential of looking at Sneezekit! They did a little hop as they walked, stepping squarely on a little white flower. ‘Cause they were just so excited!

And look! Over there! A kit that Sneezekit had never spoken to. Another cat who could possibly be Sneezekit’s friend! Without hesitation, they bounced on over to the other kit, watching with great interest as the grass and flowers flattened beneath their paws. It was like they were finally in the Real World, For Real.

“Hi! I’m Sneezekit!” they began their greeting, the Tried and True. “What’s your name? Wanna be friends?” It was Sneezekit’s perfect little greeting; it was easy and Friendly and had all the things they needed to say in it. They began to hop in a little circle around the New Kit. What was she like? What kinds of things did she like? Sneezekit was finding that each cat was so different and full of possibilities, which could be a little scary but sometimes worked out in the end.

( @SuspiciousMindz )
Old June 26th, 2024, 11:08 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

SNOOOOOK MIMIMIMI SNOOOOOOOK MIMIMIMI

Crowtooth was being a well earned lazy butt today, loudly snoring in the middle of camp when Twilightstar called out, jolting the tom to awareness. For a long moment he was tense, conditioned to expect some new horror to have occurred only to flop back down when what was actually happening became apparent. Prey social, well it was about time one rolled around.

The fury let out a theatrical groan at Twilightstar bidding him (and any other fury who heard) to come be pack mules for the fool, stretching out where he laid on the ground and whining playfully. "Oh come on Twi! I was nappin! The sun is perfect here an' if I get up Im not gettin' ta sleep again I just know it. Im comfy an' I don' waaaaaannnaaaaa....."
It was awfully childish from the bulky senior warrior and no doubt earned a kick to the side but today was a relaxed day so he could get away with being a little silly!

Until Twilightstar snorted or sassed him or even gave him a swat to get moving as she tended to when he acted up and he was made to dart to his paws and out of camp with the prey, as ordered. @Moonraven

---

Arriving at the meadow found it lovely as always and the kits quickly set to romping, a sight that earned a small chuckle from the tunneler. Even he was susceptible to cute after all.

Ah but it looked like some of them needed something to do~ So, placing the large pile of prey between his paws the fury loudly declared for all kittens to hear.
"Oh look at me wit' my hoard o' prey! I think I'll keep this all ta myself an' not let anyone have any! Maybe Ill start a new clan wit' this prey~ Hmmmm.... Yes, Tyrantstar is my name now an' wit' all my stolen windclan food it'll take a true warrior ta defeat me an' reclaim the Starry Meadow!"
The declaration was as dramatic and silly as the skunk striped tom could make it, Crowtooth shifting his voice as much as he could to mimic Dawnstar at her most 'evil' as he puffed out his chest like a rooster. The tom proceeded to hiss and gently at anyone who came close, letting out an evil cackle to punctuate the moment.

As a final cap to the moment and the shot that'd begin a no doubt dramatic 'fight' the tom snorted condescendingly and looked at the kittens, declaring:
"Ah, but I see no true warriors here, just a buncha babies!"
in a blatant challenge to the nursery tots here. Come and get him children!

[OPEN TO ALL KITTENS]
@dagnyme @Fits @SuspiciousMindz @Hollyheart of thunder @hiraeth @cowboy froggo

Last edited by Rani; June 26th, 2024 at 11:09 PM.
Old June 27th, 2024, 08:31 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Cranewhisper-She/Her

————————

Cranewhisper stepped out of the nursery.

Her kits could definitely use the socializing, since they hadn’t been born that long ago and hadn’t talked to many cats yet.
So, the black and white she-cat gathered her kits and went along.
(If their owners want them involved, of course!)

@Tallstar - @Hound - @Snivellus
[Cranewhisper’s kits!]

Ravenkit-1moon-bossy-proper

Ravenkit followed after his mother out of the nursery sighing he looked around at all the cats some of them weren’t very well groomed and he recoiled he didn’t understand why some cats lacked on their hygiene but whatever the reason it irked him

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 27th, 2024, 08:51 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly

OpossumBug
15 moons | he/they | Bisexual | Windclan

OpossumBug was in his den until he heard the leader say that we
were going on an picnic since we had so much prey, and the other
day OpossumBug did go over to the to the fresh kill pile and it was
filled! So he got up and stretched, then he walked out of the den
and he saw crowtoothe, so he walked over to the elder.

"Hey Mr. crow! How are you doing? I just saw you and I just
wanted to come by and check on you!"

Crowtoothe - @Rani

Frogkit
2 moons | she/her | windclan

Frogkit looked at maggotkit, she loved picking flowers! it made her feel
happy. Picking flowers is like sleeping but better! She saw flowers as
something that everyone loved to do! It was like something that put an
happy potion over everyone! She loved flowers with all of her heart.

But she just hopes there is no bees, she has a huge fear of bees, she
doesn't like the way they look, and she thinks that bees ruin the flowers!
"Will there be bees? Bees ruin the flowers! I don't wanna be stung!"
she said as she was following maggotkit.

Then she saw leopardpaw, she approached the apprentice.
"I'm Frogkit! What is it like to be a apprentice? is it fun?
oh and will there be bees in the flower field? and can you show me who's
who on the graves?"
she said as she touched noses with the young
apprentice.

Maggotkit - @dagnyme
Leopardpaw - @IDIOTICBEAN101
Old June 27th, 2024, 09:05 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time

Leopardpaw-She/Her

————————

So Whiterabbit had told Maggotkit to come over here?
Maybe she was finally warming up to Leopardpaw!

Whatever the case, Maggotkit clearly wanted to pick flowers.
“Alright!” She said “Picking flowers it is!”

Leopardpaw looked at Frogkit she started speaking to her “Nice to meet you Frogkit!” She said.
Wow, these were a lot of questions, was that how other cats felt around her?
Eh, it doesn’t matter, she can answer them all!

“Well yes, bees are usually where flowers are and stuff. But! As long as we don’t bother them, they won’t bother us!” Leopardpaw answered “And being an apprentice is super fun! I’ve basically seen the whole territory now!”

Hold on, the graves?
What a question.

“Oh, no, I’m sorry I’m not sure who’s who, but I’m sure they were all great cats!” She had never had anyone close to her die, and honestly the concept of death was something that she still didn’t fully get at her age.

Leopardpaw then looked at both kits “Alright!” She said “Lead the way to the flowers you guys want!”

@dagnyme - @cowboy froggo

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 27th, 2024, 11:33 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time

Cranewhisper-She/Her

————————

Cranewhisper noticed Ravenkit recoil a bit.
She gave him a quick lick before smiling “Come on, would you like to eat or play first?” She said as they arrived “If you want, you can play with some of the other kits.”

@Tallstar

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 27th, 2024, 01:11 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

PERCHWIND

It wasn't every day that Twilightstar hosted an event. Perchwind picked himself up and dragged himself over to his leader. A socializing event? Couldn't hurt. he thought. The shaggy gray tom headed out of camp to the direction of Starry Meadow, his amber eyes flickering around once he arrived. The tom scanned around, spotting a spot in the shade. He was out on the moor and in the sun all day, so a shady spot to rest would be nice.

Perchwind trotted over and sat down, licking his paws before looking up to scan the area. His clanmates arrived, and everything was going smoothly. Something the tom wanted after all the chaos that WindClan had dealt with. He flicked his gray tail, a smile creeping on his maw. It was a nice day to relax, and that was exactly the warrior's plan.

[ OPEN ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; June 27th, 2024 at 01:11 PM.
Old June 27th, 2024, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post

SILKKIT || OPEN
a lithe cat with charcoal-bengal markings and pale eyes

Today was going to be the bestest day ever.

Everyone was going to be eating, and talking, and chatting and lounging and just enjoying life. And Silkkit got to leave camp for the first time in their otherwise mundane life. Well, mundane carried bad implications. Simply put: every day was very same-y, and it certainly felt good to break the pattern of waking up, rolling around in their nest, playing mossball, and then going back to sleep.

The only thing that Silkkit didn't particularly enjoy was all the walking. Several times did they need to stay back to catch their breath, under the constant watch of older warriors to make sure that they didn't get lost. Luckily, the didn't wander, instead sticking to the pack like honey to a bears' paw. They absolutely refused to be the silly kitty who mixed up the directions and went the wrong way. They'd be laughed out of the nursery, maybe even out of the clan! And Twilightstar wouldn't be happy, either. So, they bounded along, short little legs carrying them alongside the rest.

Eventually, they made it to the meadow. Silkkit dived head-first into a patch of colourful flowers, rolling around in the sunlight and soaking up all the warmth that was physically possible. At times Silkkit wished they were a plant, so all they'd ever have to eat was sunlight and all they'd have to drink was rain. But nonetheless, they were a cat, spending the day with all their cat friends and about to get extremely fat off of prey.

A mouse a few ways away was looking particularly juicy in this lighting...

Vinepaw-8 moons-Anxiouw kind
Vinepaw had tagged along as well mostly sticking to the back of the pack walking a few tail links behind making sure to keep an eye open for stragglers he spotted silkkit a few times but the kit pushed through once he had arrived he sat down man it was nice to feel the breeze and the happy atmosphere of fellowship his anxiety wasn’t present and he was grateful.He then spotted silkit rolling in the grass he headed over maybe silk kit would be interested in playing a game “Hey silkit want to play a game I have an idea but it will require a few kits he said happily eyes shining

OPEN TO KITS WHO WANT TO PLAY

Old June 27th, 2024, 02:14 PM

Ravenkit-1 moon-bossy
Ravenkit leaned into his mom.”I’m going to go play first”he said quickly he quickly gave his mom a lick and padded off to where crow tooth was he had heard the older Tom say it was ok for kits to play with him so maybe crowtooth would like to play as he approached he heard the squeals of the other kits he sighed did everyone have to be so loud all the time? “Hey Mr Crowtooth..I was qondering if we couod maybe play?
Tags
@IDIOTICBEAN101
@Rani