RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:31 AM

Old June 26th, 2024, 05:42 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Dustbunny
Wait wha?! Dustbunny's showed up at the call of her name only to realize that she was being given a third apprentice. Her face twisted into one full of shock as this was a first for her. She didn't think that Twilightstar would be given her a third one just for the fun of it. So that meant a new tunneler trainee.

Once her mind settled on the realization, the tunneler's fur laid flat and her tail stopped twitching. She was almost done with Frostpaw's training, and Vinepaw's training had been coming along well too. She had a bit more to do with both of them and then she could send them on their way to being independent warriors. Hopefully, that would be in time for the two new kits, who had proudly proclaimed their desires to become the best tunnelers in WindClan, to start training with her and Crowtooth.

Sighing softly, the large pawed feline padded over to greet her newest apprentice, pleased to see that Vinepaw was already there saying hello. She was a little surprised that this tom had three legs, hunting might be a little difficult for him, but everything else she was sure she'd be able to work out.

"Hello, Vixenpaw." Dustbunny purred, ducking her head to poke her nose with the new cat. "I'm Dustbunny. I'm assuming Twilightstar paired you with me because you're interested in tunneling." Her blue eyes gleamed with her typical friendliness.

@Tallstar [Vinepaw] | @ghost. [Vixenpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 27th, 2024, 01:10 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Heh, Lightningpaw was a funny little sucker it seemed and the warrior even let out a soft chuckle at his 'battle moves'. "Aint no shame in differences in speed o' learnin'. Rabbitpaw is kinda racin' ahead anyways an' wit' the current calm there aint no rush in learnin' ta fight. Ya'll get it in time." He'd normally offer to help teach himself but with a huge backlog of tunneling to teach it didnt seem smart to overload himself.

Also it seemed he needed to hasten Winterpaw and Rabbitpaws warrior path by the apprentice assignments today. Another tunneler, it was so odd, there used to be none of them and now there was four apprentices who were interested and several warriors. Odd but very nice, the tom would see what little his two students had left to do to allow him to help Dustbunny with the current influx, he felt bad leaving all that work to her just because he was a tad busy with other duties.

Plus it'd mean Rabbitpaw could teach his little sibling Vixenpaw some stuff if he was a warrior! That might get his apprentices spirits up!

The rest of the meeting was of little importance right now. Shadowclan was no longer allies (hmmm, hopefully Mistlewhisker stayed a friend and they stayed at least peaceful) and there was an idiot on the borders that the tom at least trusted was not approved to be there. Then they were dismissed so with a "Vixenpaw!" the tunneler decided to just flop over and sleep right there, exhausted by everything.

@Lightningpaw666
Old June 27th, 2024, 10:07 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw had been incredibly slow moving, which was strange, just three moons ago and the blonde wouldn't have ever believed himself to be slow. Even now he knew his speed was probably the reason he was still alive after that Riverclan encounter but at the same time it was that very encounter that weighed down on his bone so heavily. After being seen to by Miss Lightningstorm after his mentor and friend, Rabbitpaw made his way over to the Galewood. Looking around the crowd, he noticed that his younger brother, Vixenkit. Oh right, wasn't this meeting when he'll be given his apprentice name. How exciting! Rabbitpaw felt a little bit of his old spark come back and he shot a small grin at the smaller feline with a small wag of his stubby tail. It was nice to feel happy again. In the light of the feeling he realized just how dull it had gotten over the past short time. Well, minks and vultures and battles, it was over for now and that meant that Rabbitpaw would have time to sort himself out and become his old self again! Yes, he would be a-okay eventually.

Emerald eyes swept through and noticed his friend, Lightningpaw, speaking with Crowtooth about something and for a moment Rabbitpaw almost padded over to them to sit before Vixenkit was named but then out of the corner of his eye he noticed his mom sitting. Quailheart. Oh dear! How long has it been since he has visited his mom? (The apprentice pointedly ignored the way his brain dug up the phrase his mom had spoken at the last meeting and also everything else she said...she probably hated him. He fought against Riverclan after she had expressed her clear distaste in such actions. Did she still see him as her son?) He shook his head, ignoring the stinging of his battered body and tattered ear as he made his way over to the older warrior...queen? Was mom still a queen? He wasn't sure actually, amazing, great, what an awesome son he was.

"M-mama, can I sit with you?" Then his attention was caught by his leader as Twilightstar spoke up and began his brother's ceremony. Oh! OH! Vixenpaw was going to be a tunneler too? That was so cool! Rabbitpaw was momentarily distracted from his fears about his mom hating him as he watched his brother meet up with Dustbunny his new mentor. It was very likely that Vixenpaw was paired with Dustbunny because of an interest in tunneling. Man, Crowtooth and Dustbunny had their paws full lately, huh? Perhaps he could help show Vixenpaw a trick or two to help him out with his apprenticeship. "Vixenpaw! Vixenpaw!" Though with that he was back to his earlier fear and anxiety surrounding his mom. Rabbitpaw stared at her...waiting to see if she really did hate him or not.
[ @ghost. - Vixenpaw | @Blazimations - Quailheart ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!