Old June 26th, 2024, 01:05 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default If I lead- Rosepaw Crush(s)

”If I Lead, Would You Follow?”

~ Rosepaw of ThunderClan - Crushes Finder ~

Song by Kiltro

Don’t judge me, but of course the very first thing I do once Rosepaw becomes an apprentice is find him some romantic love. I’m dramatic, and that’s my doom okay. So over all, Rosepaw will end up finding himself stuck and emotionally weary/blinded in between the work and social life, overthinking the amount of focus he needs to put into each for success. In the end, there will be one crush of his that guides him to a more pleasant life, showing him some light and peace/allowing him to escape the constant work and social pressure.

So what’s with the plural in ‘crushes’? Well, let’s just say that another crush or two will be present in all of this drama, maybe prove themselves to be… quite problematic…?

Warning, this finder might require a good attention span, there’ll be some reading! ^^

TW: This post might contain some heavy emotional topics covering misery and depression that could be triggering to some readers
DOUBLE Roleplay example, Roleplay example, Roleplay example + Biography

*.*.*

A night where your rest don’t come, your hands grow numb
Your mind is collected tethers, tell her exactly where you’ve gone
Tired as hell, and bored to death
The shakes as you stumble in

Great. Time for my goldfish brain to interpret lyrics by shoving Rosepaw’s character into them. Overall, Rosepaw finds himself struggling to keep up with both the work life (training, strength, honor) and the social life (friendship, romance, love in general) to the point he has trouble sleeping, feeling interested in things, and even eating. He is, as the lyrics say, ‘Tired as hell, and bored to death’ due to some misery that these life struggles are causing him. Like he always has, Rosepaw decided to prioritize work and training, but the absence of love and friends makes things complicated for him, and he only grows extra miserable as life goes on. Because of this, as much as it seems too silent and still, life is also feeling shaky and all over the place, sending Rosepaw stumbling around helplessly and waiting for his social and work lives to finally balance out.

If you like ‘em you can leave ‘em
If you like ‘em you can leave ‘em
Show me they ways that you talk, and all of the places you walk
If I lead would you follow?
Let me at the corners where the light don’t touch
Colors, figures sway, Love they might life you away
From the streets to what’s under

Soon after his apprentice ceremony, before the emotional crisis, Rosepaw will meet two apprentices around his age, and he will develop a romantic liking towards both of them. They can be any gender, any clan, but they must be around his age (6 moons). They can have any personality, but no matter what, the fact that he has a crush at all, let alone two, will overwhelm Rosepaw, hence the beginning of his work/social issue. He won’t crush on them forever, of course, because eventually, they get replaced by a third one.

This third crush, also any gender, any clan, and around Rosepaw’s age, will prove themselves to be good enough that Rosepaw’s crushes on the other two completely disappear. That could start up some fun plot ideas, couldn’t it? The third crush will be Rosepaw’s guidance and support throughout his troubles. They offer to lead him through it all, allowing Rosepaw to show himself/his personality in whatever ways make him happiest, and Rosepaw ends up trusting them. Whether they trust him back is up to you, but they definitely have to be emotionally supportive, or at least appear that way, whether this be through manipulation or genuine care. Rosepaw accepts the idea of following them as they lead him to happiness and peace, using them as an escape from his hard times.

I woke from a restless sleep
My hands, my feet, are pulsing electric shivers, quivers, buildin’, broilin’ heat
Spires and bells, and carousels of figures that lead you in.

This should be quick. Rosepaw gets over his misery and thanks to this crush and their help, he makes it out of his crisis just fine. He does as well as I can let him in training, makes new friends, and feels a new semi-electric energy that he’s never felt before, a kind of happiness/feeling of being balanced out that he’s never experienced. Now he can definitely confirm that he’s fallen in love and all of the things with this third romantic interest, and he is more than ready to… the real drama… yeah, confess. Now time, for the conflict.

If you like ‘em you can leave ‘em, if you like ‘em you can leave ‘em
If you like ‘em you can leave ‘em, if you like ‘em you can leave ‘em
Show me the ways that you talk, and all of the places you walk
Let me in the corners where the light don’t touch
Colors, figures sway, Love they might lift you away
From the streets to what’s under
‘Cause everything was scattered by the light of day
(Bridge!)

My hands are tied, these leads are mine
They call you in, your light, your sin
My hands are tied, these leads are mine
They pull you through, and right they do

Oh yaaaay, Rosepaw get rejected, fun- anyway, whether the crush actually liked him or not, for some reason, they told him that it was one sided and they were only here to help him get through his crisis, nothing more. Rosepaw isn’t very happy with that. Where the lyrics say, ‘Cause everything was scattered by the light of day’, in Rosepaw’s personal life, this would imply that the crush’s help and guidance (light of day) seemed completely beneficial in the beginning, but now that they’ve crushed his hopes and scattered his thoughts/happiness all over again with what they’ve told him (that they were only here to help him, not to care for him). So again- the crush may or may not have actually cared for them, it really doesn’t matter, but in the end, the words that come out of their mouth will tell Rosepaw that they were only here to help, not to love, and he interprets them as, ‘you did not matter to me in the least.’ Fun, right?

If I lead, would you follow?

Yes, the big question, ‘If I lead, would you follow?’ After all of this has happened, Rosepaw’s final answer is… ‘No.’ Rarely will he accept emotional help due to the trust issues that come from this incident afterwards. The only help he will accept with open arms is work-related/training help, because… duh, he’s Rosepaw, but when it coe,s to his feelings, nah. He’s all alone. No more following for Rosepaw, only distrust and suspicion! Whoo!

*.*.*

Aaaaanyway, no form, I don’t like those. Just make sure to include the which kind of crush they are (the first two or the third one) basic information, some plot ideas, any other details you might want to include. I love to read applications, so go crazy! As a general rule, if you apply for the third/main crush and don’t get it, you still have a chance of that character getting accepted for one of the other crushes, so keep that in mind! With that said, enjoy roleplaying your Rosekit crushes characters. Please tag me in applications with @Weekend-Wondering

Have a nice day!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~