Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:44 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 03:42 AM
Snailpaw's Training [P]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:22 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by occultation
Today 02:27 AM

Old June 26th, 2024, 12:08 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Analogous limbs [p]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The meeting carried on behind Mudhound as the tripod kinda limped into the medicine den with their usual awkward gait. In a way they did feel bad leaving their new apprentice Silverpaw behind but they'd done their greeting and the hornet had made promises to return for a proper training session after the meeting (and so this conversation) and he hadnt seemed too upset.... Not as upset as Wolfpaw at least.

Though from what Mudhound had heard of the toms life so far by his own words he was more then due a fit, especially at his age. All that pain for such a small body, it was no doubt overwhelming.

The quiet of the medicine cats den would feel downright soothing by comparison, so the hornet dared not disturb the peace bar their pawsteps and soft breaths. They let that hang, let Wolfpaw get used to their presence as the tripod settled into the bedding with an "Oof." still slightly injured from the battle and rustled around, an arm length from the apprentice before speaking.

"I remember the moments of loosing my leg in horrible detail yanno. The sharp pain and horrible shock of the blow, the feeling of this being wrong and worse then any injury Id have before or after. That this was different in the worst way.

I remember waking up after and finding a piece of myself missing, literally and figuratively, and wailing.

Its funny but not, I was already an adult then but I recall feeling disjointed and shaky and throwing such tantrums for ages after at anything at all like I was a kitten and then I felt ashamed afterwards each time. I shouldnt have been ashamed really, my whole world had changed but I suppose I know how hard every little thing can feel for you right now. And youre not dealing with 'little' things, even."
A moment for that to sink in, for Wolfpaw to think before the maine coon leaned over to press a single gentle paw into his shoulder for comfort, purring deeply and soothingly.

"No one is or should judge you for your emotions. You can let them out here with me, I promise. You've been through a lot and Im so so sorry because you didnt deserve that at all but if you'd like to talk about it Im right here."

@Bean
Old June 26th, 2024, 10:17 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Unbelievable

Default Re: Analogous limbs [p]

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

TW: Self-hate, Slight Anxiety/Panic attack
Wolfpaw shakily left the meeting behind, tears streaming down his face as he shakily limped into the medicine den, falling over right as he was about to get in his nest. "Why did I do that?" he whimpered, curling up into a ball. He was sure to get in trouble now - What if Bumblestar exiled him?? He couldn't leave ThunderClan! All because of a Stupid Stupid STUPID FIT HE THREW. He didn’t want any of this. He wanted this to be normal - just getting a new mentor and becoming a warrior. But instead he was missing a limb, threw a fit at a meeting of all places, and now he could get exiled because of his stupid stupid stupid actions.

Wolfpaw lifted his head up to face whoever was coming in the den, quickly lowering it. Oh no. Had Bumblestar come to exile him?? "I-I'm s-" he stopped, not wanting to say any more incase Bumblestar could use it to exile him. The unknown cat didn't move for a moment as their scent was soon recognized to be Mudhound. Were they here to scold him?? Small whimpers escaped from the tiny apprentice's maw as the other tripod made their way over. Surprisingly, they laid down and started talking. He didn’t look at Mudhound for a few moments, afraid that they were sent there so Wolfpaw could get a scolding. To the young apprentice’s surprise, the warrior started talking about how they remembered loosing their leg.

"That this was different in the worst way."

Wait... was Mudhound trying to comfort him? The young tom didn't care what may come for him, but he perked his head up to listen, his green eyes still teared up. The part that Wolfpaw was most surprised about was when the warrior said they also threw fits. So it wasn't just him? But... Why shouldn't he feel ashamed? He yelled at his leader of all cats! He's probably gonna get exiled for it too!! The tabby flinched as Mudhound reached out a paw to his shoulder, and part of the apprentice felt comforted by that. Mudhound was letting Wolfpaw be upset, but why? Sure he had lost both his limb and his family but that was no excuse to throw a fit!

As soon as the older cat stopped talking, the young apprentice scooted closer to lay his head on Mudhound's shoulder, his body shaking as he started to speak.

"I-I was so stupid! I shouldn't have yelled at Bumblestar! I-I.. I miss my siblings and my mama and my leg and I just... What did I do to deserve this!!?? I just wanted to be the great warrior I promised mama I could be but Instead I lost my damn leg! And nobody even cared! I just wanted to get home when that Starsdamned tree fell on me and caused my leg to be removed. It hurt so much, I just wanted to scream and curl up into a ball and never feel pain again. It hurt so much, Mudhound. B-But that was no ex-excuse. All they cared about was dumb ol Silverpaw and how the older cat lost their leg a-and got you as a mentor, while I was assigned to a warrior who hasn't felt a f-fraction of m-my pain. I just want it to stop. I can't walk. I can't run. Heck, I could barley walk or run when I became an apprentice at 4 damn moons! And nobody even bothered to look for me when i was missing. It shows just how little everyone cares about me. W-What did I do wrong???? I-I-I just wanted to be happy!! B-But now I'm a monster!" he wailed, wiping away his tears.

"I-I should h-have sucked it up and deal with it l-like everything else, but now I-I might get exiled b-because o-of my stupid stupid stupid leg! Why cant I be normal like everyone else??? Now I'll probably never be a warrior, I can barely do anything. Even stupid things like walking or sitting. I-I just wanted mama to be p-proud. N-now she's gone and all because I'm a monster.

"I-I miss her. I miss her so much. I-I just-"
he stopped, wheezing in air as he sobbed, it was stupid. Nobody even cared about him, and what if Mudhound just wanted to use him? He couldn't trust anyone anymore. Wolfpaw let out a hiss of pain as he shifted his remaining hind leg, squeezing his eyes shut so he wouldn't have to see his missing leg. He wanted to believe that none of this was real - that this was all just some sick nightmare that went on forever. "It hurts to look at it. I don't want any of this to feel real, and I-" he paused, moving his stub. He could have sworn that he felt his leg. "Even my mind is against me, making me think my leg is back. But it's not. It never will be a-and i'll be a monster forever. I just want mama! What happened to mama?? D-Does she not l-love me a-anymore?? I-I" he stopped. He needed to stop talking. "S-Sorry. I-I just wish none of this was real," he whimpered at last after a moment of silence, closing his eyes, not wanting to see the anger and upset Mudhound that he expected. He didn't know what could happen at this point. He just wanted it to be over.

[ @Rani - Muddy the sweetie ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream