Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 06:01 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 05:50 PM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:28 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 05:23 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:17 PM

Old June 26th, 2024, 01:43 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky
Default FIND-IT-ALL ☆ PEACHKIT

BABY NUMBER THREE hit the scene in Thunderclan some time ago: it's PEACHKIT!

i meant to get this up like two weeks ago ha;;;

APPEARANCE
Peachkit is a plush-furred trans tom with soft cream coat and with the faintest beginnings of orange color points on his feet and head. He's got clear blue eyes and a bitty little stub for a tail that'll be difficult to even see once he grows into his cushy adult coat.

Peach is going to be a solid, middle-of-the-road type of guy in terms of physicality. Fit, but not beefy. Quick, but not speedy. I imagine he'd excel at stealth later in life were it not for being born with such a bright coat. He'll have that lean, precise sort of air to him someday, frustratingly enviable in that he'll seem like the kind of tom who's never tripped over air a day in his life (don't fall for this ruse!).
STARTING PERSONALITY
Peachkit's very obviously a kid trying to emulate someone older with little success. He's got this snooty and aloof façade that he plays with, approaching others with a forced air of indifference—he's too cool for it all, too mature for this stuff at the ripe old age of ONE whole moon. He's a know-it-all with a mile-wide bossy streak and is already figuring out how to pass undue judgement on others.

All in all, Peachkit seems like he's trying to be a huge brat. It's just that he's super bad at committing to it.

The truth of it is that, even though he feels compelled to act like he's above it all, Peachkit's really a tenderhearted little dork and he's quite embarrassed about it. He flusters easily, can't help but worry about others constantly, and he loves to play silly make believe games like most kits do.

his official bio is HERE

All in all, Peachkit will come into his own identity as he matures, becoming a little more open with his sweetness and a little less of a poser edgelord. He's definitely going to have some lifelong grudges and gripes and he won't be a perfecty reasonable, nonjudgemental beacon of light, but he'll learn to greatly cherish those who're closest to him and he'll devote himsef to doing right by them, if nobody else. Peachwarrior'll be a fiercely affectionate friend and an outrageously petty enemy.

Some day in the distant future Peach is going to be a prolific flirt but we won't be touching any of that until warriorhood.

SEEKING
I'm looking for anyone interested in being Peach's FRIEND, his ENEMY, his KIN, or a (figurative!) MENTOR for him to look up to.

There's a little bit of explanation and guidance under the spoiler if you'd like an idea of how our characters might interact. Unlike my other two, I have premade family stuff mind.

FRIENDS !
He's a bit of a sourpuss at first, but Peachkit's not immune to the power of friendship. He's already got a few (with Snowkit @/SnowheartTC as his freshly proclaimed best friend [status which peachkit will jealously defend], Olivekit @/olive-shine as another li'l buddy, and Chasmkit @/Highsnow of Matterhorn likely hasn't seen the last of him), but with a cat as nosy and overprotective as him, it's a matter of time before he embeds himself into plenty of other kittens' (and cats!) lives as a grouchy friend.

ENEMIES !
Mr. Bossy-Paws would likely come by these easily. He's got a single rival in @/IDIOTICBEAN101's Whitekit, a grudge that he'll be holding onto for quite some time, but he'a got the energy and the sass to multitask. Peachkit's a jealous and unreasonable little thing, struggles to admit his own faults, and really stars in doubling down on his preconceptions. Any unpleasant relationships with him may be reconciled later on in life if he's the aggressor...but they might also get worse.

Peachkit will not bully or begrudge anyone meek/shy/gentle/softspoken/etc. He has to be able to feel justified in what he's doing. Cats like that might get some teasing or a weird look but he wouldn't hold a vendetta or anything.

FAMILY !
OKAY SO I MENTIONED PREMADE STUFF. It's nothing elaborate, here's the deal:

Peachkit's mother experienced a very difficult pregnancy and was unable to properly care for her litter once they were born; she didn't bond with them at all, could hardy bring herself to let them nurse, and confessed that she didn't think she'd be able to care for them the way that she should so she arranged for Peachkit (and any sibling(s)) to be cared for by another queen. I'm down for either of these cats—birth mother or adoptive mom/caretaker—being claimed. Peachkit's been implied not to have a terrific relationship with his current caretaker; not horrible by any means, but they're not a cat that he's really bonded with.

His father's described as being present but not particularly fatherly—he's a warrior with warrior duties, and the clan come first.

Peachkit has been depicted as having an older brother that he simply adores. This is the cat who he's been modeling his icy behaviors after, so it's likely someone grouchy and unapproachable, though he has been described as someone who's visited the nursery a few times to check in with Peachkit's litter—whether this is out of genuine concern or at the nudging of someone else would be up to the player.

Peachkit also has littermates! Dynamics there can be figured out in this thread.

PARENT(S):

LITTERMATES:
OTHER SIBLINGS:

EXTENDED/ADDITIONAL FAMILY:

(FIGURATIVE) MENTORS !
I'll look for real mentors once I'm a little closer to his planned apprenticeship date (early august w/ the rest of my kits.....unless he messes up )

Peachkit's already demonstrated a craving for a role model, so any older cat deemed cool enough'll likely have little Peach dogging their heels. Luckily he's still young and impressionable, so 'cool enough' has a pretty broad definition. There's no real limit on who Peachkit might start idolizing.

APPLYING
still rockin w my anti-form ways. All I need to know is who your character is, what they're about, and what sort of dynamic you think might go down best

promise i'm almost done with the kit finders
y_y

gravelly waypoint