Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:22 PM
Kestrelpaw's art shop
Last post by Seamrog
Today 08:21 PM
the smell of fresh rain
by Spider.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:12 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Windy
Today 08:10 PM

Old June 25th, 2024, 03:27 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Search Party!

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

Willowpaw was on a fair amount of edge. The ShadowClan scent had died down an amount, with them not marking the borders with their relocation. And they didn't find any clanmates either. That was a bit disappointing, nothing to prove herself being actually useful. So far, she had proven her self useful but if useful wasn't useful. Not the best attribute to her name, if she was going to be honest.

She trailed behind the others, glancing over her shoulder every few seconds, because who knows whats out there and what they think of her, and because she wanted to find a clanmate and prove herself very kewl n herioc. As of current, she was the polar opposite of kewl n herioc.

When they came back and told Dawnstar the result of the patrol, Willowpaw opened her maw to add something to the report, but then realized she didn't have anything to say. 'We didn't find anyone. I should've looked harder. Maybe I would've been able to help someone back home. Dangit Willowpaw you SCREWED UP ONCE AGAIN. Well, it wasnt really our fault if you think aboout it- Yes it was. You just don't want to admit it, Willowpaw. Willowpaw its because your self-centered. Am i also self-centered? Well, i'm Willowpaw so i guess so. But I'm not! Yes you are. Shush. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. No- Wait'

Instead, she just lowered her head a bit, shoulders lowered sheepishly.

[ @gs29513 - Shrewstep! | @zozelen - Brownpaw! |
@Undertaker - Dawnstar Mention! ]

[Bit of a lazy/short post TwT]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; June 25th, 2024 at 03:27 PM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 09:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[ @gs29513 - Shrewstep | @zozelen - Brownpaw | @Myling - Willowpaw | @Kix - Wispypaw @ @FruitBatz - Honeyoak & Turtlepaw [will add them back]
Dawnstar sat up straighter as a few patrols returned. Shrewstep brought his back with nothing to show for it. She couldn't get upset since she hadn't been certain if they'd find anyone there. Since he had gotten back and with both apprentices in tow, she'd say it was good patrol.

"Alright, good work. You three can head back to camp or go see if you can find the other patrols." Dawnstar told them. She didn't care one way or the other what they did, so long as it didn't involve getting in her fur.

The leader's eyes gleamed as her granddaughter arrived without the rest of her patrol and Turtlepaw and Honeyoak in tow. She was impressed with the blind she-cat's ability to navigate as she did, and more impressed with the fact that she brought two cats back. Dawnstar always expected the best from her kin and did feel inklings of pride when they met her expectations.

"Well done Wispypaw." She praised the apprentice and looked at the other two. "I don't care how or why you got lost, you can follow Shrewstep, Willowpaw, and Brownpaw back to camp if they're going otherwise you're stuck waiting here until we head back," Dawnstar told both Honeyoak and Turtlepaw.

"Wispypaw, do you know what happened to your patrolmates?" The leader asked looking at the dark-furred apprentice.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 25th, 2024, 11:46 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
Yellowtwist proceeded to check the rest of the camp, uncomfortable with the noises of twolegs and their creatures wrecking his former home. What did they want with it, anyway? If twolegs weren't an unholy creature six times the size of Dawnstar, he wouldn't let them get away with this scratch-free. Or death-free. They didn't seem to have any senses, anyway.

Alright, something was happening over with Nightshiver. He padded over quickly, because Nightshiver was making it sound like an emergency. oh. ew. he'd never seen newborn kits before, and expected them to be like tiny cats but these things looked like they had bald faces. Oh right, and there was a probably-dying person. He wasn't experienced in the field of kits, or queens, and he didn't want to be. What did Nightshiver want from him? Wait. One of the kits, the one he had thought of as disgusting, wasn't breathing. He was pretty certain you needed to breathe to live, so that one was. Not alive. To be fair he hadn't noticed the kit was dead.

Shame. That kit could've become a warrior. Ah, well, Starclan probably existed for a reason besides teasing cats and being generally evil. Oh and there went Starrysmoke. Should he feel sad? Nah, he didn't know this cat. "Really! I couldn't tell. Anyway, you seem to know enough about kits, so you stay here and keep them alive or something, I don't know." And he padded off to find more cats.
[ @Estelle @Luminous @Eden - if there's anyone else, quote this post]

Yellowtwist's reply was rather unbecoming, flinching in response, but the forever queen had to grit her teeth and stand her ground. For the kits.
"They need... to be... brought...b...back... quickly."
She stuttered out, gathering the kittens closer to keep them warm. They needed to be fed, and soon; young kittens like this wouldn't survive for long without nursing.
"Uhm... Can.. can you... please, take... take care.. of... Starrysmoke, and.. the stillborn? I'll-- I'll... I can't... carry them... myself, not... with them."
She gestured down to the kittens at her paws, slowly getting up as she began gathering them close.
"It's... okay.."
She whispered to them, looking around for Pigeonpaw [ @Luminous ] in the hopes the apprentice could help her carry some of the newborns. With the apprentice's help or not, leaving the pair of Starrysmoke and the stillborn kitten to Yellowtwist once and if the guard agreed, with a last glance towards the fallen queen, Nightshiver slowly but surely took the newborns back to camp with the hope Yellowtwist wasn't far behind.

Approaching Dawnstar, she dipped her head, gathering the kittens close again. She better explain.
"I... I found.. Starrysmoke, in camp. She... She ha-had gone... into.. labour the... moment... I found.. her. She..."
Nightshiver took in a deep breath.
"I did... I tried to... but -- but she... didn't.. survive. Only... these four.. did. Ah, Snarling..kit, Tiger..kit, Echokit... B-Berrykit."
She paused, briefly.
"With your... permission, I need... to.. to find them... a queen who... can nurse... them. They're... hungry, it... can't... be good to... to go without... eating so... long for.. them. Yellow...Yellowtwist.. took care of... Starrysmoke."

[ @Undertaker - @/Aolani, let me know if the post needs any editing concerning Yellow!! ]

[ @Leopardheart00 @Dakotaa @Rowan @Desert Rain Frog | Living kits
@Dolomedes - so you know what's happening to your respective kits! ^^ expect a little pm within the coming days for a family rp mayhaps ]

-------------------

Sleepypaw felt Stagskull's glance, that missing warrior [ @Frozen Reign ] standing near them as the young apprentice approached them with hopefully Duskpaw [ @LostInTheOrchids ] in tow. Ear flicking, she waited for just a few moments more but it didn't seem like anyone else was at the marsh. With no one else to find, back to Miss Grandmama it was, whom she was quick to approach, blinking slowly.
"We found Duskpaw and..."
She searched for the warrior's name.
"Flamegaze."
The apprentice finally mew, looking over her shoulder to see if they had all followed.

[ @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Undertaker ]

Last edited by Estelle; June 25th, 2024 at 11:46 PM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 09:09 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskpaw of Shadowclan | 8 moons | Purrks: n/a | Training Tracker˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Soooo much was going on! But cats found her! And apparently a cat named... Flamegaze was near her? He must have been Downwind because she couldn't scent him! But she was okay! She couldn't wait to tell Splashy what happened! And maybe Great-Grandma-Dawny!

- @Estelle [sooo sorry for the late reply, so much has been happening lmao]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.