Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:54 PM

Old June 24th, 2024, 07:14 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [6 Moons]

TickKit’s eyes widened, relief seeping through every inch of the feline’s bones and body as their name was called again. The shadows he’d slid into were quickly left behind as he scurried forth. Embarrassment nipping at his thoughts and movements at how he was still late for the ceremony attending now or not. He’d still missed it once, a pair of eyes burning on his back caught his attention and dragged it down to his paws instead of where it should be. Mother was watching him, he could tell. Before when he’d been with mother at the hunt he’d felt so connected and prideful. He felt alive and wanted. Feeling alive wasn’t something he experienced often especially with so many thoughts sweeping his paws off toward some far away land of anxieties and fear. Mother watching him was so significant because he didn’t need to look at her to know that her gaze was full of cold disappointment. And most evidently Hatred. The only kit of the litter still standing and nothing to show for it but his lack of time-keeping and poor judgement of everything all at once.

Today should have been his day, the day where he was glad he didn’t miss his ceremony, leapt straight toward the others and smiled. Today prey-mothers fussed over their kittens furs and praised their ability to grow as they scurried toward their ceremony with big prideful grins and too much energy to contain. This was a prey-cat fantasy most lived out and yet even knowing how frowned upon it was he thought it was right to at least mourn the unspoken loss of what he could of had. There was no movement in TickKit’s body that betrayed his hefty load of sudden inexplicable grief toward something nonexistent, but his eyes stung paws fidgeted ceaselessly nonetheless.

TickKit’s gaze finally drove itself from his paws to DawnStar, fur bristling at the sudden awareness of how loud it might be once the cheering started. He didn’t want cats cheering his name- he hoped no cat cheered his name, he certainly didn’t deserve it. Would it be wrong to mock Mother’s voice just once, just to say he deserved a ceremony? It was possible. He could. But he’d look crazy doing so. The thought itself was enthralling and dragging him into a convinced state that maybe if he ducked his head enough and said it in enough of a whisper no cat would notice? All these questions brought a fresh tidal-wave of emotion. As well as curiosity, who was his mentor going to be? He wasn’t going to get tossed from cat to cat with mentor’s.. right? He didn’t want all his mentor’s dying. Stars-forbid that he ended up being Mother’s apprentice, was that possible? Oh no! He’d just used the word stars- he hoped Mother couldn’t read his thoughts, but just incase he thought about snails instead. Snails.. snaily snails. Little curly shells! He loved the snails and their little curly shells.

•Stoat Leap•
• She/Her • Queen • No Purrks

Stoat Leap had slinked over late, but nonetheless in time to notice tick kit had been lazing around in some shadow and in time to catch his name being called. Her eyes couldn’t help but slice as much as they could manage into Tick’Kit. She hoped he could tell how angry she was, he’d already failed her and he was only 6 moons in on being in this world. Admittedly amongst the fury that caused her claws to curl into the dirt and the disappointment that made her stay near the back of the crowd, she felt a flash of pity. Pity that being late to his ceremony would forever be leeched onto her only remaining kits reputation.

(Sloppy post for stoat but ran to make sure i don’t miss another ceremony )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old June 25th, 2024, 01:43 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

PONDPAW
Silver Tongue [ ACTIVE ]

Pondpaw watched Dawnstar atop of the Grimpeak from where she lay beside the Apprentices’ Den. Her blue eyes narrowed with interest at the announcement of RiverClan’s exile.

A relieved sigh escaped the mottled blue-gray she-cat. Perhaps RiverClan’s exile would teach Fadingsun and Dusklion a lesson about killing their own. If they had kept Fogmuzzle alive, then they would’ve had an extra cat to help them. Pondpaw’s tail tip twitched. That blood was on Dusklion’s paws - and on Fadingsun’s, for issuing it.

FIREFLYPAW / FLICKER
The Collector [ ACTIVE ]
Agatha Kitty [ ACTIVE ]
Mind Reader [ ACTIVE ]

Fireflypaw watched through narrowed amber eyes.

SUNPAW

Sunpaw tipped her head to the side, amber eyes narrowed with interest.

Leafpaw is currently a WindClan Apprentice. If she is needed, mention me.

Larkswoop has Beefed Up Tier 3, Flock Together Tier 3, and Lyrebird’s Lullaby.
Old June 25th, 2024, 07:07 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1
The Dancing Bird

Owlthroat found himself drifting away from Tuftedtusk as he caught sight of his former apprentice in his peripherals. His broad shoulders tried to make their way through the gathering crowd without much notice as Dawnstar’s voice echoed. More apprentices, new warriors the usual. But a patrol later with Riverclan sparked his interest, he hoped he’d be called upon. The border wasn’t quite as water ridden as Riverclan’s actual territory, something he deemed manageable if Dawnstar saw it fit. Stragglers from the fishtails seemed like an appealing opportunity to stick his claws into something fleshy.

He listened idly to her announcements before returning to his focus, ”Newtbelly.” The tom grunted before lowering his haunches next to him. By Starclan, he sure was feeling sociable today. It was easy to note his tail flickering in frustration, perhaps he felt similar to himself in regards to missing out on the battle. He dipped his head toward Newtbelly before tilting his gaze towards Dawnstar in a feign of attention.

The new warriors would at least help to reinforce ranks, not that he was all too familiar with the candidates. There was hope in him that they would prove their usefulness, not fall to the wayside. In times like this they needed Shadowclan’s best, strong resourceful cats who furthered the goals of the clan and brought in prosperity. Only time would tell in that regard and there was still a killer cannibal on the loose in the clan. Not much progress had been made there. In fact Dawnstar seemed to loosely brush over it, why had no questionings happened? Restrictions put in place were only cats put into groups and needing permission to leave camp. Pathetic, was she scared? It was hard to imagine Dawnstar scared. But why was it being left unchecked. Why hadn’t the killer been found.

[​​ @sleepyyjax @Aroogi - Slight Mention ]

Newtbelly - he/him - 14 moons

A familiar voice chimed in his ear, "Owlthroat.." He rolled his shoulders back, he didn't have his usual teasing (reserved for Owlthroat of all cats) in him today, he was far too distracted. ".. How's the day treating you?" He stared up at Dawnstar, hoping something interesting was coming, anything to distract him from the feeling of disapointment he had right now. Though he was worried about the supposed murderer situation, he had full faith in Dawnstar: he felt no need to worry.

[sorry for the short reply I'm so sleepy rn <///3]

@Daragca
Old June 25th, 2024, 09:19 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Wispypaw made no outward reaction to being pulled into the cuddle pile and feeling the medicine cat give her affection. It felt new to her since she couldn't really recall the last time she received any beforehand. Well, she wasn't going to let everyone act like this with her, maybe just a select few but she didn't need to be suffocated. "Missed you too" she muffled her words with her tail, no way would she outright admit her feelings like that was she growing soft? EW no way that had to be a mistake surely, she stuck her tongue out with a shiver as she thought more about her realization. In a fluid motion, she returned her face to a passive one as she turned her ear first before glancing up. Oh, yeah that made more sense the more she thought about it. So those fishes had the strength to fight back but not so to be able to enough win the battle. That was still sad to hear in her eyes and not in the she felt bad for them in a way. She sneered for a moment there at the thought that those in power are fearful, pity, sorry excuse of a cat. Wispypaw wouldn't comprehend how one could be scared but hold so much power in their paws, sounded like he wasn't meant for leadership. "Well, his fear will come to bite him in the butt, watch him get struck down because he was too scared!" thank all that there was that he wasn't their leader. She returned her attention towards the direction of the front as the called-for cats started to gather in front of grandma. Soon that would be her up there getting her name, it only was a matter of time. Slowly but surely she was working her way to completing her training, maybe next meeting she could be up there? She would never tell since events always seemed to pop up unexpectedly. Wispypaw slightly tilted her head to acknowledge her sister's existence as she came to join the pile-up. Despite not seeing her walking over she could still tell when there was a new warm body that suddenly showed up in her range. "Hello sister" she greeted casually, maybe this time she would be seen by the other and not some stranger cat like everyone else around them.

@Mica @Dark @ellie

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 25th, 2024, 09:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

So five out of the six, not bad, and Tickkit was here, great. Honeykit was not. It looked like Honeykit would be spending an extra moon in the nursery.

"From this day forth until you receive your warrior names you'll be known as Tickpaw, Marshypaw, Cloverpaw, Twilightpaw, and Fallowpaw." Dawnstar ignored how two former kits had the same names as WindClan's leader and former deputy. It was nothing strange, but something interesting to note.

"Rasberryswirl, you'll be mentoring Marshypaw. Newtbelly, you'll be training Tickpaw. Twilightpaw your mentor will be Goopywhisker. Fallowpaw, Roachflare will be training you. Lostspark, that leaves you with Cloverpaw, keep them out of my den." Dawnstar did feel bad about giving her daughter the loudmouth, but it'd be a good test to see how she did under stress and severe annoyance.

With those furball ceremonies done, Dawnstar turned her attention to the pair of she-cats seated behind them. She didn't see Sleepypaw with them. Dawnstar has made a point that she would not wait even on family when it came to ceremonies. The Clan leader would have liked to do Sleepypaw's ceremony with the other two, but she'd have to wait until the next meeting.

Once the apprentices were congratulated and out of her way, her burning golden glare settled on the she-cats.

"I, Dawnstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard in the ways of a warrior, and I commend them to you in their turn." She started, eyeing Rookpaw's wounds curiously and Squirrelpaw's anxiety with scrutiny. Rookpaw would recover with rest, Squirrelpaw... it might be a good idea to see if Nightshiver was looking for some help in the nursery if the apprentice couldn't learn how to control her nerves as she matured.

Dawnstar could see doubt and conflict growing within the paw as more expectations were shoved on her shoulder. If the apprentice couldn't cut it as a warrior, she'd be found something else to do or told to leave, but the leader was getting ahead of herself. Squirrelpaw hasn't even gotten her name yet, was training by Mistlewhisker, and had yet to prove herself unsuitable for the life of a warrior. Still, she'd need to keep an eye on her.

"Do you promise to protect and serve your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She asked the pair.

#schmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @JackHunt_17 @shaae_26 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Toya Todoroki @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @ghost. @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @samm @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Snowy the Hampter @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @isla @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blazimations @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @cowboy froggo @DaffodilFlight @ollie @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @SnowheartTC @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @TheElasticBandit

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 25th, 2024 at 10:18 PM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 09:38 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Mothcloud watched
Fallenmoon watched

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 25th, 2024, 09:53 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

LionFlop Watched The Cats, Sitting Up Tall.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 25th, 2024, 09:58 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Unbelievable

CLOVERPAW
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Apprentice
A small dark brown tabby with green
eyes and a long tail

Cloverpaw.

The new apprentice soaked in her new name, a large grin plastered on her face. Now, who would her mentor be. Her green eyes lay on Dawnstar as she listed off the other apprentices mentors, why wasn't her name called yet? Cloverpaw lashed her tail in worry until she was the last one without a mentor. Her ears pricked up whe she heard who her mentor is. Miss Lostspark?!?? Wowie!!! That was so cool!!! The blind enforcer who was also a former medicine cat?? That is awesome!! Brown tabby chest puffed out, Cloverpaw turned, trotting over to her new mentor to touch noses. "Miss Lostspark!! Remember me? It's Cloverk-paw! Cloverpaw, you're my new mentor!!! I promise I'm going to be the coolest, bestest, coolest and most amazing apprentice you've ever had!!" she purred, green eyes wide and flickering with excitement. "Wait, you're blind, right? What's it like? What do you see? How do you know what somecat is doing? How did you know what herbs you were using back as a medicine cat?? Oo, can you guess what I look like???" Cloverpaw squeaked, shaking with excitement.

[ @Rose - IT HAP REEEEEEEE ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; June 26th, 2024 at 10:22 AM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 10:03 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

FOGGYMASK
he/him / voice sounds more like a growl / Mind Reader (active)
Apprentices. New ones at that. Well, the lynx point had to support his clanmates, so he thumped his tail on the ground. He couldn't cheer, not if he wanted his throat to heal properly. Foggymask twitched his whiskers in amusement at Dawnstar's remark to Lostspark about keeping Cloverpaw out of her den. He decided that he would go over to the furball and talk- well, attempt to communicate with them. He did know basic sign language, when his father went mute from a war injury he taught his son.

You Cloverpaw? he signed, though it did feel a bit off trying to talk to someone without actually talking. Foggymask tipped his head at the dark brown tabby. What did you do to Dawnstar to make her say that? he said, not conveying any of the shred of amusement he felt.
@Bean - Cloverpaw

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old June 25th, 2024, 10:48 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Soon enough, the meeting began. Sleepypaw was leaning against her mama's shoulder, a comfortable feeling settling over her - a calm within the storm - despite the scrutinised look Quietpaw had returned her. But that didn't matter, she would keep working to be a better older sister. To make up for the moons she wasted, or try to, at least. She couldn't force it.

It felt peaceful being with mama like this, comfortable, warm, next to her; Miss Grandmama continue with the meeting, calling up several apprentices (though not as many as the day of her ceremony - it seemed that number wasn't the norm), when, speaking of her ceremony, she grew mildly aware of the leader calling her name in front of a string of others to line up behind the apprentices.

An indescribable mixture of feelings settled over her chest, vibrant blue eyes fixed on her grandmother as her mind settled over the unbelievable feeling; was this... Truly happening? Everything seemed a little woozy, a little blurry and dizzy. Dark spots danced at the edge of Sleepypaw's vision, distracting her from the matter at paw as she tried to chase the weird flecks of darkness surrounding her grandmother away, paw idly moving in a swiping motion into the nothingness.

For whatever it was, Miss Grandmama had told her to step up; She thought.... She thought she had. Gotten up and walked forth with the lack of emotion in her face as her gaze remained fixed on Miss Grandmama. But when the blackness in her gaze briefly ebbed away she was slightly aware of her head still being stuck against mama's, and her paws firmly - well, rather not-so-firmly now - stuck against the ground. Her speech came out slurred as she tried to address mama, so quiet on could barely hear he.

Everything went dark.

Her body had grown weary, heavy, unmovable no matter how she tried, and against her will she lost the battle against the darkness ebbing in her vision, body growing limp against her mama. Who know, perhaps it was the exhaustion of the prior day and her lack of sleep the night before catching up to her - fainting against her mother's shoulder during a meeting of all things, her greatest horror.

And when she awoke, she heard Miss Grandmama speak. 'apprentices. They have trained hard in the ways of a warrior, and I commend them to you in their turn.'
Sleepypaw blinked, ear giving a languid flick. Her body felt heavy, heavily leaning against her mama. She pulled her head off mama's shoulder, looking up, dizzy, a strangely feeling humming through her body as the regular functions slowly began to resume. She saw the other apprentices lined up. What had happened? Why was she not among the rest? Miss Grandmama continued.

'Do you promise to protect and serve your Clan, even at the cost of your life?' Sleepypaw swallowed. Was she... Late? Had she fallen asleep, or whatever happened, did it look like that? She still felt uncoordinated, unwell, but a worried glance was met with her mama before she forced her mask back upon her face, body forcing herself upon weary paws taking great effort not to stumble right away as the last of the darkness finally cleared away from her vision, remaining within the corners and occasional spots of her gaze as she stepped forth, face expressionless as always, joining the ranks of the other two apprentices.

Her body felt weak, strangely so, but Sleepypaw forced herself rigidly straight, a proper pose standing in front of her grandmother as she faced the leader with poise, a deep apologetic nod preceding her words.
"I do." Forever.
Sbe spoke, voice unwavering as she steadied herself. Whatever happened, she couldn't let this happen again. She couldn't let it affect her again, not like this, she couldn't make such a poor show off character. Especially during a clan meeting, in front of the clan - in front of mama, and Miss Grandmama. She could feel the scrutiny, their disappointment, the choice words they might have for such imperfection before it was even given or spoken; she couldn't have this happen again. It was a flaw she had to kill.