Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:00 PM
Hello world!
by Sniper
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:54 PM
Talls messy and extremely...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:51 PM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Myling
Today 01:37 PM
Mentor Finder
by Lunalis
Last post by Lunalis
Today 01:30 PM

Old June 12th, 2024, 12:52 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default thick smoke and small friends [p]

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\14 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Yellow. Bright, happy and stupidly obnoxious. The sun was far too cheery for her liking, she wished she could've shot it down. Odd how she woke up like this every day, practically drowning in self loathing. Ugh, it was tiering. But that didn't mean she was about to be optimistic, that was too much to ask.

Mudslide blinked away rays of sunshine as it's yellow streaks happily berated the warriors den. Chirping birds quickly followed suit, as if they had a cue to start singing. Oh goodie. The tall she-cat allowed herself a quick stretch before padding off to the freshkill pile. She wasn't particularly hungry, but she wasn't full either. It would be nice to have something to do around here, but with the sudden change in territory, Mudslide already knew her options.

She picked out one of the many minks from the pile, seeing as there was nothing else to eat. She held the creature gently in her jaws as if it hadn't single handedly infested a good amount of landmarks. Settling in a shadowy area Mudslide urged herself to eat, heck even nibble, at the prey she took. But she.... She couldn't. Why would mother name Squeaks something so vile? It made her feel sorry for these dumb furry creatures.

Snap out of it, that mass of fluff is not your sister. She's in Riverclan, you're here. She's safe. And if she wasn't? Then you'll kill every cat who put a claw on her. that conclusion satisfied the warrior and she finally crouched down to eat.

Even though Riverclan was the worst clan in the forest (it was even arguable that Riverclan wasn't a clan anymore), Squeaks didn't deserve to be grouped up with them. Mudslide couldn't even remember her face, it was all just a blurry memory. But she knew she existed, Mudslide was positive of that. Whether or not she was alive was a possibility she could think about later and then she'd grieve accordingly. But for right now, she'd better stop staring at this mink mid bite or she'd start to get some weird looks.

Tags:
@Eden \\ Wispypaw (let the games begin!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 13th, 2024, 10:15 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: thick smoke and small friends [p]

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

✴she/her ✴ No purrks

She may not be able to see the sun or the leaves or others around her but she still had her other senses to her name. The sun beating down on camp and herself she could feel her black pelt heating up like she was standing on the damned thing itself. She could hear the sounds of the wildlife outside of camp singing their songs to who knows, and the bugs that couldn't shut up if their life depended on it. All of it was grating on her nerves from getting too hot to the sounds of prey animals not being quiet for once. Maybe if she wasn't confined to camp she could just snatch their voices with her claws. Then she could finally be granted the moment of peace she so sought out but no, Grandma said apprentices couldn't go out. So she sat huffing under the bit of shade she could find in camp, she cursed genetics for her being born with a black pelt it was horrible when the sun showed up.

Besides the prey animals outside being a menace, she had heard others talking about the mass team-up on those fish-scaled idiots. Wispypaw was let down that she couldn't go with, and curse her for having no battle training. She did know that her older sibling, Sleepypaw, had gone on the raid maybe she could ask the other what it was like. Sleepypaw and Cinderpaw were the only two siblings who bothered to acknowledge her existence, one stuck by her side the other helped her navigate the new camp when they moved. So those were the only siblings she felt she was in good standing with. Birdpaw hung with moss head way too much, Moonpaw was being some weird ass about believers or something, and both Quill and Quiet were cats who acted like they were better than everyone else. The others in the family she hardly understood since she barely saw them around, guessed they wanted to ghost the whole family, lucky them she would say.

Her nose twitched when she noticed movement drawing closer to the prey pile, which she was somewhat close by. Catching a whiff of their scent didn't reveal if they were someone she knew so that crossed that off her list. Wispypaw stayed quiet as she listened wondering if the other was going to start up some random conversation which seemed to be a pass time for others. Yet she heard nothing coming from them not even the sound of them biting into flesh that usually came with eating. Were they just sitting there staring at the thing and hogging potential food from someone else? She could almost hear both grandma and mom yelling about wasting food. "You just going to stare at whatever it is you're eating? It's dead it can't come back to eat out your eyes" came her snarky response, not really bothering to turn her glazed-over dark blue eyes towards the warrior.

@Marigoldwhisper

Header made by Marigoldwhisper

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 13th, 2024, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Wispypaw

✴she/her ✴ No purrks

She may not be able to see the sun or the leaves or others around her but she still had her other senses to her name. The sun beating down on camp and herself she could feel her black pelt heating up like she was standing on the damned thing itself. She could hear the sounds of the wildlife outside of camp singing their songs to who knows, and the bugs that couldn't shut up if their life depended on it. All of it was grating on her nerves from getting too hot to the sounds of prey animals not being quiet for once. Maybe if she wasn't confined to camp she could just snatch their voices with her claws. Then she could finally be granted the moment of peace she so sought out but no, Grandma said apprentices couldn't go out. So she sat huffing under the bit of shade she could find in camp, she cursed genetics for her being born with a black pelt it was horrible when the sun showed up.

Besides the prey animals outside being a menace, she had heard others talking about the mass team-up on those fish-scaled idiots. Wispypaw was let down that she couldn't go with, and curse her for having no battle training. She did know that her older sibling, Sleepypaw, had gone on the raid maybe she could ask the other what it was like. Sleepypaw and Cinderpaw were the only two siblings who bothered to acknowledge her existence, one stuck by her side the other helped her navigate the new camp when they moved. So those were the only siblings she felt she was in good standing with. Birdpaw hung with moss head way too much, Moonpaw was being some weird ass about believers or something, and both Quill and Quiet were cats who acted like they were better than everyone else. The others in the family she hardly understood since she barely saw them around, guessed they wanted to ghost the whole family, lucky them she would say.

Her nose twitched when she noticed movement drawing closer to the prey pile, which she was somewhat close by. Catching a whiff of their scent didn't reveal if they were someone she knew so that crossed that off her list. Wispypaw stayed quiet as she listened wondering if the other was going to start up some random conversation which seemed to be a pass time for others. Yet she heard nothing coming from them not even the sound of them biting into flesh that usually came with eating. Were they just sitting there staring at the thing and hogging potential food from someone else? She could almost hear both grandma and mom yelling about wasting food. "You just going to stare at whatever it is you're eating? It's dead it can't come back to eat out your eyes" came her snarky response, not really bothering to turn her glazed-over dark blue eyes towards the warrior.

@Marigoldwhisper

Header made by Marigoldwhisper

Mudslide

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Just as she was about to successfully pull away flesh, some smart mouthed apprentice quipped at her. Mudslide looked up, blue eyes narrowing out into slits. Classic Shadowclan, life wouldn't be the same without the clans excessive need to be all sarcastic. Not that Mudslide was some holy exception, she'd picked up a few snarky insults and comebacks herself, that was just the box she had to fit in.

"Okay." Mudslide responded quietly, mink fur muffling her speech. She then tore the mink into tiny pieces and began to sort the chunks out by size. Totally not weird, that's what she always did. As long as she ate, she was fine. She began to chew, and honestly? It didn't taste very different, though hostility did lace it's flavor. Yes, Mudslide could taste hostility, it was hard to describe.

Seeing how this odd cat, Wispypaw had begun to interact with her, Mudslide thought she'd want to spark up a conversation. One word: No. Absolutely not. Talking was such a waste, she honestly wasn't sure why others didn't just use their pure expressions to communicate.

After she was done licking up the remains of her meal from her muzzle, she looked back up at Wispypaw. "Happy?" She said "genuinely", tilting her head slightly.

My Art Shop!
Old June 25th, 2024, 04:44 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw

+ she/her + No purrks

Her sarcastic remarks and maybe a few snarky replies would have to have come from somewhere in the clan of course. She liked to think it was from her chaotic family, nothing was ever normal about them. Yet if more thought was put towards it, most likely it was the clan as a whole. Bound to happen when all you can do is listen to others talk and mingle together since she couldn't watch them. She had taken to resorting to using sarcasm and snide remarks to see how others around her reacted, see what their first choices were. Her little way of seeing who was fit for her to be around and wouldn't turn out to be some vile cat that needed to be put down. Wispypaw sure did take first impressions seriously because how else was she supposed to get by in this big old world? She had watched as her family had slowly fallen apart like dried dead leaves, she had to make sure she didn't get as damaged as her parents.

"I suppose" she huffed, this one sure didn't seem intended to bid in her intentions. A part of her was hoping the other would bite back and respond back with a more fuel-inducing remark but at least she knew they were drama-filled. Dark blue glazed eyes stared ahead as she thought more of what she could say or do to maybe rile this guy up. "Have you ever given thought to live in another clan or as a loner?" she had wondered for a bit what it was like to live in a place like Riverclan. With the chaos they seemed to thrive in, she wondered how they kept up with their daily lives. The black feline also questions how loners or rogues could handle living on their own, their lives always on the fine line of life or death. Thinking more on it, both didn't seem very different between the two, both did act like they had to be aggressive towards everyone else or they would get killed.

@Marigoldwhisper [ I forgot this existed, pleeease don't be afraid to give me a bump I do have a bad habit of forgetting stuff at times ]

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 25th, 2024, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post

Wispypaw

+ she/her + No purrks

Her sarcastic remarks and maybe a few snarky replies would have to have come from somewhere in the clan of course. She liked to think it was from her chaotic family, nothing was ever normal about them. Yet if more thought was put towards it, most likely it was the clan as a whole. Bound to happen when all you can do is listen to others talk and mingle together since she couldn't watch them. She had taken to resorting to using sarcasm and snide remarks to see how others around her reacted, see what their first choices were. Her little way of seeing who was fit for her to be around and wouldn't turn out to be some vile cat that needed to be put down. Wispypaw sure did take first impressions seriously because how else was she supposed to get by in this big old world? She had watched as her family had slowly fallen apart like dried dead leaves, she had to make sure she didn't get as damaged as her parents.

"I suppose" she huffed, this one sure didn't seem intended to bid in her intentions. A part of her was hoping the other would bite back and respond back with a more fuel-inducing remark but at least she knew they were drama-filled. Dark blue glazed eyes stared ahead as she thought more of what she could say or do to maybe rile this guy up. "Have you ever given thought to live in another clan or as a loner?" she had wondered for a bit what it was like to live in a place like Riverclan. With the chaos they seemed to thrive in, she wondered how they kept up with their daily lives. The black feline also questions how loners or rogues could handle living on their own, their lives always on the fine line of life or death. Thinking more on it, both didn't seem very different between the two, both did act like they had to be aggressive towards everyone else or they would get killed.

@Marigoldwhisper [ I forgot this existed, pleeease don't be afraid to give me a bump I do have a bad habit of forgetting stuff at times ]

Header made by Marigold

Mudslide

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
A weird question followed an even weirder answer. This cat was obviously trying to egg her on (Mind Reader), so Mudslide didn't let her unease towards the question crack through her expression. Two could play this game. Only Mudslide wasn't really focused on "winning" she just wanted to shake this oversized tic out of her fur.

She cleared her throat, getting ready for a mouthful. As in five words. Mudslide wasn't fancy, she just said what got her point across. "No. Already been loner...." A long pause followed her hollow words before she continued. "Maybe Riverclan though." She'd rather be in Riverclan for the slight chance of finding her sister. Plus, being in a clan in general was way better than living without support. As much as Mudslide dreaded socialization or communication the security of clanlife was much more predictable, much less challenging.

Maybe her time as an outsider would've been a lot more enjoyable if her mother was completely blodded out of the picture. When she was young, even then, she new what she wanted from her mother. She wanted her dead. She wanted to stab her with a stick, lodge it into her throat and claw her eyes out. She would've too, if mother hadn't ran away with Squeaks before Mudslide could herself. It wasn't fair how she took the one remaining good thing out of her life like that. Her father already died soon before that, why take away her sister too?

Because mother's a bitch. Mudslide decided, her muzzle twitching for a moment as she observed the cat infront of her. If Wispypaw wanted to throw her a question, she might as well ask the same thing back. Wait, did she know her name? Did she really need to know? Well, the apprentice had already seen her, not even the shadows could hide her obnoxiously large and multicoloured ears. She'd learn it eventually. "You?"

My Art Shop!