WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Blazimations
Today 01:10 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 08:12 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

" But i know everything about herbs and I just want to help you not trying to take your place but I know anything and everything about herbs." She mewed sadly

@Alchemist Kitsune
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:10 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
19 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

The stench of blood and infection hit her nose instantly, the voices almost unnecessary as the medicine cat grabbed what she needed. In an instant she had a generalized bundle of herbs that she knew she would need for anyone with the overpowering scents that were so quick to permeate the unmoving air of her prison. Dark paws leading her towards the den's entrance, oversized ears perked up, the molly instantly taking note of Dreamlight's horrid injuries. Had the medicine cat that had been assigned to Twilightstar not bothered to take care of such obviously grievous injuries? True, there was no instant threat to this warrior's life, but much like a heart that had stopped beating, eyes could prove irreparable if left to their own devices after injury for far too long. This had been gross negligence as far as she was aware, and she had a right mind to tear Mossfreckle's ears apart for it. Not even with her own hatred towards WindClan would have she allowed such injures to go unchecked.

Deciding to push her sentiments on the matter to the side for now, Lightningstorm dropped her bundle of herbs soundly, announcing her arrival as she approached the injured she-cat. It did not escape her attention that Whisperinghive himself had some injuries she had to tend to. Small injuries. Wounds that had made perfect sense to wait before getting treatment, the safety of camp preferred for such scratches. Even before she could reach the molly, however, she could see the devastation to her eyes clearly. Inflammation had already taken over that part of her face, making even her eyelids puffy and impossible to open.

This was bad. Even if she'd had celandine - an herb that had suffered greatly during their last shortage and that hadn't quite recovered yet - she wasn't certain it'd be of any use here. She'd seen lesser injuries result in loss of vision. It would take a miracle for Dreamlight to retain her own. Ears flattened as she prepared herself for the inevitable lash out the warrior would have at the news - she wasn't one to expect consideration from WindClanners as a whole, but at least one in Dreamlight's position she could understand some - she procured two poppy seeds, placing them by the molly's feet before tapping her paw besides them. A measure that served a double purpose. To see how well - if at all - the warrior could see, and to have her become used to guiding herself without vision. Whether her eyesight could be saved or not, it would take time, and she would not be guided by them for some moons no doubt... if ever again.

"I've given you some poppy seeds for the pain, love. That's a nasty bit of swelling you've got around your eyes. Have you been able to open them at all? I haven't got the celandine that'd be best for this situation, but I'm fairly certain I can mash a good poultice up all the same to help out. I also need to clean up the blood and crust you've been building up. Are you alright with that?"

Lightningstorm's words were clipped. A lot was spoken, but she couldn't afford to waste time. If there was any chance at all to save Dreamlight's vision, she had to move fast. Even as she waited for the molly's reaction, she grabbed some of the herbs she had brought along, a goldenrod and a daisy. Rarely did she combine these herbs together, but they each had one of the attributes she would have sought from celandine. It was her hope that together they would help salvage something... if anything could be saved at all.

@ChaosBringer. [Whisperinghive] | @Moonraven [Dreamlight]
| I am assuming this takes place before Lightningstorm's amnesia, right after the mink battle? If not, I am so sorry for the misunderstanding! She has not forgotten about Whisperinghive either, she's just zero'ed in on the most injured of the two and will patch up Whisperinghive as soon as she finishes with Dreamlight! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 23rd, 2024, 10:56 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
19 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

Interest instantly sparked, distant lighting shimmering in the storm's eyes. She might not remember much when it came to the cats of the clan. To her surroundings. But she knew her illnesses. Injuries and maladies that felines came to her with severe need of assistance. Some part deep in her brain was confident of this, and so far she had been proven right. Yet this? The herbalist was certain she had never seen anything even remotely similar to this before in her life. The image of paws covered in moss and vines came to mind, but this was... different. Targeted. Whoever had placed these odd... caps of sorts on this feline's claws had a precision that the lithe calico was certain she could not manage on her own, no matter how much training she had in her.

"Fascinating... And you say they have resisted all manner of chewing? Weather conditions have left them there as well? Mud, water... Rocky terrain. None have gone loose?"

No sooner had she spoken than she realized the missing brightness on one claw. Its naturalness almost clashing comically against the bright, pink, so obviously there color of the thing that covered the rest. Almond shaped eyes sparkled with renewed engrossment, whiskers twitching with far more delight than was probably polite. If the situation was more dire, Lightningstorm would have been hard pressed to be asking such questions with such unabashed need for knowledge. For the thirst for the unknown to the satiated. But the feline herself had openly stated that she had no pain from these things. Only an inability to use her claws. Without this information, she would be incapable of helping at all. She just... happened to enjoy obtaining such insight more than most cats could probably be arsed to.

Lifting one paw, she extended it towards the tricolored she-cat, a small twitch making it clear she wished to take a look at the coverings more closely as she mewed a simple, "May I?" eyes still locked on her patient's claws with unabashed attentiveness.

@Neptune. [Lichenpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 25th, 2024, 12:33 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@Tallstar -his lovely worried mate- @Dolomedes -tiny rabbit mention don't got to reply if you don't want- @Alchemist Kitsune

TallGrass walked in to the den sniffing his nose as blooded fell down him face the pain hurt
"S-sorry for the inconvenience Miss lightningstorm" the tom said sitting down in a nest holding his face with a faint smile through the pain he kept a good spirit "I learned not to attack the big 'ol raptors" he meowed he might be missing an eye or something but he would live many cats were blind or half blind so getting around the clan would not be so hard he took a quivered breath before lying down

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw

Last edited by Spider.; June 25th, 2024 at 12:33 AM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 02:20 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Lichenpaw
~<>~
14 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

"I've tried all I could think of," Lichenpaw agrees. Without going too much into specifics, she'd tried just about everything the herbalist had said, and the damn things just wouldn't come off. Well, one did, but that had fallen off without Lichenpaw really knowing what she'd done to make it, so it's not exactly a great example.

As Lightningstorm requests to look further, the half blind molly nods and holds her paw out for inspection. "Yeah, 'course," she says, interested to know if it'll have any effect on whatever prognosis she receives.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - lightning ]
Old June 25th, 2024, 02:52 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

STONETAIL
Stonetail quickly followed tall grass into the medicine den extremely concerned at the sound of tall grass apologizing he furrowed his eyebrows “Your no inconvenience no one could have predicted that a raptor would have attacked you..though you told me you would be careful out there”he said sternly but his tone gave way his concern.he saw the pain in talgrasses posture he sighed “Miss lightningstorm do you need me to get cobwebs?
Tags
@Spider.
@/Alchemist Kitsune

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; June 25th, 2024 at 02:52 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Owlkit soberly looked at this cat, eyes squinted and watering. Aw, she didn't want to be picked up!! She was a big kid, and nobody picked big kids up and hauled them about. But a certain sentence caught her attention and easily dragged it away from being picked up and cleaned up. I mean, seeing sounded pleasant but this warrior wanted to get a new flower. Correction. "We can get you a new flower." That was pleasant for her ears, the thought of getting a new flower. The thought of... hmm, warrior needed a name since Aubs didn't know her name yet. Uhm....? Hhhuh. Uhm mixed with huh equals uhuh... it was as though she were solving leafbare hunger as she accepted her fate and was carried to the medicine den. Well the cat had a cool foot. That was a plus. So maybe... Twisty. Twisty seemed like a mean name, but it had a nice ring to it. Maybe something different though. Twisty... twister... tornado... Tornadoes are windy... Windclan... Breezy! Breezy. Yes, that was it. Breezy carried her to the planty medicine den. The smell was unpleasant. Well, not unpleasant, just strange. Like the whole place was made of sharp smelling leaves. But alas the fallen hero lost interest in even that, and Snuffling just waited with her head hung low for Breezy to work... magic or something. The heroic Breezy, as Owlkit was seeing her at the moment. Breezy was gonna help her get a new flower!! What could be better than that?

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>