Today 12:35 PM

Old June 25th, 2024, 09:53 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Skunkridge-Any Pronouns

—————————

Skunkridge’s ears perked up a bit at the mention of her name.
Ah, another apprentice.

Alright, she could handle two just fine, right?

Skunkridge looked around for Wolfpaw, standing up to see a bit better.

@Bean

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 25th, 2024, 10:47 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosekit, 1/100

✽❀✽

Taking a long and careful deep breath in, Rosekit stopped beneath the Stormcrest, tilting his head up to get a good look at ThunderClan’s leader as she prepared to give them their apprentice titles. Well, this was it. Life had taken its time, that was for sure, but finally, Rosekit was being given his chance to become the very thing that he had spent so many moons working himself crazy over. All of the preparation he had forced himself to get during his kittenhood days, and even still, this was slightly nerve-wracking. For the most part, Rosekit was confident in his abilities here and all that he could do, but what would happen if he got distracted? What would happen if apprentices like Ivykit, soon to be Ivypaw, out-skilled him? Out-witted him? Of all of the things that Rosekit wanted to become as he grew up, ‘The Laughingstock’ certainly did not fall into that mixture. He trusted Bumblestar to give him a good mentor, somebody worthy of mentoring him, and if they did not teach him well, guess where he’d be? Reporting the issue. Rosekit took no crap from nobody, and as much as this came from his anger issues, it also came from his ambition, his desire to do great things and- not just get- but earn the things that he wants.

Ya’ know, all’s this freakin and scramblin’ I’ve been doin’ as a kitten to get here, and look! He glowered up at Bumblestar with narrowed eyes, lightly biting his lower lip. I’m just one drop in the whole sea, here. Just one apprentice. Oh, I’ve got a looooong way ta’ go, and this whole trainin’ obsessive thing ain’t gonna be stoppin’ here, no way, no how. A real shame they don’t offer any sorta, ‘Overachiever Advanced Trainin’’ system… that’d be a real opportunity to I and the rest’a us overthink’ers and overdo’ers. But instead, Rosekit would just have to do everything he had already accepted and try his hardest to become as best as he could as early on as possible. And who knew, maybe some miracle mentor would get chosen to mentor him and the pieces of his life would fall into place beautifully, like the pieces of a delicate puzzle. But there was only one way to find out; Rosekit was going to have to work for it, see if he could manage it. And if he could? Well, great. Worst comes to worst, he dies as an early apprentice, and best comes to best, he makes it to StarClan as a long-lived elder with a history of success, fame, and worth, as somebody worth ThunderClan’s attention. He already had a little bit, but the amount was honestly sad and pathetic, and the russet tom was happy to earn himself some more of it during his apprenticeship.

But the russet tabby tom-kit was growing tired of thinking so hard about the difficulties and struggles of it all- it wasn’t as if he hadn’t covered them already, so he slipped a little joke into it all. Speakin’ of attention, maybe some romantic attention’ll find it’s way into it all, ha… Rosekit smirked in spite of himself, and he quickly covered it up with the swift swish of his tail over the lower half of his face. ’Course, that ain’t the best reputation, but then again, the more practice the better, ey? Couldn’t hurt to get started on findin’ somebody worth that kind’a love from myself early on, right? Anyway, most’a my focus’ll be in trainin’ anyway, so… this said ‘somebody’s seriously gonna have to put effort into that too, ‘course! His whiskers twitched with amusement, but Rosekit quickly abandoned the thoughts to pay more attention to his own apprentice ceremony. The young to, didn’t want to ruin this little ‘reputation’ of his all of the sudden by deciding to not pay attention to anything, so he kept his attention on Bumblestar and Ivykit, sharp amber gaze unblinking and unwavering as he stared ahead.

{ @Frozen Reign (Ivykit/paw)

From the corner of his vision, with a pring of curiosity, Rosekit noticed Ivykit shivering as she stepped forward. Rosekit’s ear twitched, and he couldn’t resist a little remark. To casually, he leaned towards his nervous denmate and whispered to her, “Keep that quiverin’ up an’ Bumblestar might just give ya’ a stern and frightenin’ mentor to teach ya’ a lesson ‘bout courage… I’d suggest gettin’ over it. ” He hesitated, flowered at the ground for a moment, then grinned and added, “I’m jokin’, I’m jokin’,” before leaning back into his own standing space. Then with those obviously necessary words out of the way and into the air, he shifted to stand upright again, chin up and eyes back in focus. I’m just glad that I ain’t turn in’ this into some sorta’ panic session for myself… it’s seemin’ like a whole lotta’ kits an’ apprentices have been doin’ that durian’ their own ceremonies, huh? He sniffed and snickered a little, keeping his eyes upward on Bumblestar. I’m pretty confident with all’a this, ain’t I? I mean, it ain’t like Bumblestar’s gonna just demote me all’a the sudden for bein’ existent. That’s unrealistic… yeah, things are goin’ just ‘bout as good as I could hope for ‘em to go. I’m lucky, boom. But was it really luck, or was it in my control…? He felt his tail tip twitch at the idea of the new thought, and his grin snapped away. But that last thought train didn’t last too long, because Bumblestar pulled back his attention pretty quickly.

Rosekit held his ground, trying decently hard to replace his natural impatient stare with something more respectful, but he only ended up appearing unusually solemn. It was his apprentice ceremony, but he sort of looked like he had just carried the clan through a bloody war that killed off half of them all. Well, anything to avoid looking like an impatient brat like he knew that he usually did. He watched with the beating of his heart growing quicker as Bumblestar spoke, announcing that they would be using their new names until they proved themselves to be worthy of their warrior titles. Rosekit stood a little bit straighter. Here we go, The confident young tom thought to himself, barely resisting another smirk as he waited. And there is was, his new name. The russet and brown tabby tom blinked at the sound of ‘Rosepaw’ and for a moment, he was silent and still. RosePAW… hmph, The newly made apprentice thought to himself, lightly. Sounds more like it… RoseKIT was a bit sad… uh… moving on, PAW! The tabby tom smiled with pride, glancing briefly at Ivypaw after her own name was given. It was probably going to take him a while to get used to being addressed by ‘Rosepaw’ instead of the usual, ‘Rosekit’, but he was sure he would manage to adjust. Everybody else did- especially elders, who’d been through it all before. He, with the amount of things that he had forced himself to get used to in the past, was sure that he would cope just fine.

{ @ollie (Twilightforest) }

Rosepaw perked his ears at the sound of mentorship, and mildly impatiently, he awaited the name of his own. When Bumblestar assigned him to a warrior he had never actually interacted with directly called, ‘Twilightforest’, the young tabby tom took a moment to look around for the warrior. Fun name for a guy, I s’pose, The russet apprentice thought to himself, sniffing as he took a look around. Well, if Bumblestar’s over here trustin’ ‘em to teach me, then we should be all good here, shouldn’t we? I’m sure she isn’t just tryin’ to make my apprenticeship Hell, that’s not a leader’s job, ‘course. At least, that wasn’t how Bumblestar ran her clan, Rosepaw didn’t want to make too many assumptions about the other clans and how they unraveled in their every day lives. Eventually, the dark brown and russet apprentice caught sight of a dark gray and speckles warrior who he was pretty sure patched the title, ‘Twilightforest’, so stiffly, he headed over in the figure’s direction. As much as Rosepaw wanted to leave his first impression on the warrior nice and polite, he didn’t want to cover up any personality, and the usual sarcastic wit immediately outweighed his desire to be perfectly respectful.

Rosepaw came to a stop in front of Twilightforest and muttered, “Oh, hey. ‘Was told that you’re gonna’ be my mentor now, Gloom,” Rosepaw had no interest in calling Twilightforest by his name… the colors of the older Tom’s pelt were just too… gloomy. They were all gray and sad in Rosepaw’s opinion, and there was absolutely no way he was going to miss a nickname opportunity. So with a small grin, Rosepaw continued to introduce himself. “Anyway, I’m a bit of a brat, so uh- enjoy, I s’pose. It ain’t my fault I wasn’t taught manners. As for trainin’, you’ll be happy ta’ know that I actually enjoy it quite a bit, and I’ve already forced a pawful’a warriors ta’ teach me a thing or two. I’ll try to make it so ya’ don’t beg for a different apprentice, and you teach me at the best’a your abilities, deal?” Rosekit tilted his head and awaited his new mentor’s answer. He had absolutely no idea how Twilightforest would react to all of that, but he didn’t much care, either. He would figure something out for however Twilightforest responded, he was sure. So with his eyebrows lifted and his tail raised, he stood still and awaited the response.

{ @JellyCat (Raggedear) }

After Rosepaw may or may not have received a response (because Weekend doesn’t like powerplay) he briefly allowed his attention to fall back onto Raggedear from a distance. Now that he had made his way all the way over to Twilightforest instead, Rosepaw was a bit far from Raggedear, but seeing as the russet tabby apprentice refused to admit to his limits, he still found a way to try and communicate. Stretching his head as far as he could to see Raggedear properly, Rosepaw lifted and began to repeatedly swipe a paw in the russet warrior’s direction, saying hello in his own silent but desperate ways. Then once he thought he might have Raggedear’s attention, he gestured with his head towards Ivypaw, and mouthed, Ya’ got that one? Nice! Before pointing with his tail tip to Twilightforest. Then with a grin, he mouthed more slowly this time, Wish me luck, Half-Ear! With that said, Rosepaw turned back to watch the meeting keep on playing through.

✽❀✽

Rosepaw Has Reach Apprenticeship.

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 25th, 2024, 11:19 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Hopeful

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

TW: Self-hate
Horray!! Re-assignments!! That ment that Wolfpaw could get a mentor!! And he could become the big and strong warrior that he always told Mama that he would be. Happily, The tom gazed at his leader, excitement shining in his green eyes. The brown tabby tom listened to Bumblestar as she talked about how Silverpaw also lost one of his legs, and so they were assigned to a three-legged warrior. As the pairings went on, Wolfpaw finally heard his name spoken... Skunkridge. Skunkridge, who had four legs.

No thought of his situation.

No mention of what he just went through.

Not even a damn thought or mention.

Fury boiled up inside of Wolfpaw. So they cared about lil ol Silverpaw, Who was probably OLDER than Wolfpaw, and yet he got the mentor to train him in the world of being a tripod. Of course. They didn't care about the 6 moon apprentice who went missing because he was trapped underneath a damn tree and had to get his leg removed. No. They only cared about Silverpaw. Silverpaw Silverpaw Silverpaw.

And he snapped.

He had been good all his life. Sure, he shoved his siblings aside, but don't all siblings do that? He didn't deserve this! Nobody damn cared! Was that why mama and his siblings didn't come look for him? Did they not love him? Of course they didn't. Who would love a monster like him?

"The hell?!?" the tripod spat, green eyes glowing with rage. Despite the screams of protest from his body, He stood up, his lips curled into a snarl. "Of course you don't let the 6-moon old apprentice who GOT TRAPPED UNDER A DAMN TREE AND LOST HIS LEG A SINGLE CARE! Why the hell does Silverpaw get the mentor with three legs and not me!? NOBODY EVEN CAME LOOKING FOR ME BUT WOLFHIVE AND SPROUTFLECK! And you guys don't care! Did it ever occur to you that IM A LITERAL BABY WHO JUST LOST HIS LEG AND HIS FAMILY!?? Ya know what, I don't care. I don't freaking care. You can do what you want, Buttface. I'm going to sleep. Maybe if you want to explain yourself, You're welcome to. But until someone actually gives a crap about me, Then i'm not doing a damn thing. Why should I? When I'm clearly getting neclegted. By not just my mama and siblings, But by you. I looked up to you, Bumblestar. So, Until I'm actually taken care of and actually been noticed, I'm not doing anything for this damn clan. I'll stay only because it's my home, and I want to give it a chance. Good. Day." He spat, his tiny body trembling with fear and anger.

He stood there for a moment, frozen. Why the hell did he say that??? Green hues welled up with tears, he couldn't move. The tears started streaming down Wolfpaw's face, staining his dark brown tabby fur. His breath shaky, He slowly turned around, paws trembling as he shakily limped into the medicine den. What the hell did he do to deserve any of this. He turned back to face his clan, once and only once before his dark brown fur evaporated into the Medicine Den.

[ @Blazimations @IDIOTICBEAN101 ]
[WOLFPAW HAS LEFT THE MEETING - Please know his thoughts and actions are not my own ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 25th, 2024, 12:05 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Brilliant. Just brilliant. He was going to be training with Elkpaw (and Redhawk but that wasn't that important) now, or at least he'd be trying to. But who knew. He was worried for his brother of course, he didn't want anything to happen to him serious, but it wasn't like it was in his control. So it might not be the worst thing in the world if, perhaps, Elkpaw took a bit to get back to full fitness. Stars knew Brindlepaw needed a bit of a head start on this whole training thing that he'd never had a chance to do yet. He'd gotten a territory tour off of one of his mentors, but that was about it.

It was shameful, and it made him want to hide away. To not go near his mom and dad, who he knew loved him but also wanted him to be DOING something. And how was he supposed to approach other warriors, to ask for training, when he knew nothing at his big old age? It was an inherently flawed way of thinking, but Brindlepaw wasn't exactly known for his reasonable and rational approach to life. He'd started late and never gotten to train and he found it hard NOT to resent his siblings. And parents a bit. Even though it wasn't their fault. But hopefully Redhawk would be better. He could see her over there, and tossed a small smile and nod in her direction. No need to harass her and confess his own inadequacies right away. (OPEN)
Old June 25th, 2024, 12:39 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

[Tags: @Weekend-Wondering - Rosepaw| @JellyCat - Raggedear]

❀~❀Ivypaw❀~❀
She/her|apprentice|Thunderclan|1/100
-------------
Ivykit glanced over to Rosekit when he spoke. Her eyes widened for a moment before the tomcat told her he was joking. She breathed out a quiet sigh of relief.
"Don't say things like that..." she mewed quietly, smiling, "It doesn't help the nerves." Still, she raised her head into a more confident position, stood in a more confident way, and calmed herself. She looked up as Bumblestar stated her new name. Ivypaw. Ivypaw. Ivypaw smiled again. She liked the sound of that. She didn't sound like a little kitten anymore.
Ivypaw turned towards her new mentor, still - to her dismay - shaking a little bit. I really need to get over that, she thought. Luckily though, Raggedear seemed nice. She touched her nose to his, and went to sit next to him at his invitation, as she didn't really see anyone else to sit with. "Thank you. I promise I'll work hard," she mewed. She looked back up as Bumblestar continued with the announcements.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; June 25th, 2024 at 01:15 PM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 01:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH

A grimace would cross the apprentice's face as the leader spoke about the one warrior that disobeyed and fled. Her paws were aching for action after the assessment with Spiderthroat and the news of a possible kill on sight order made her claws tingle. It was an odd sensation she was trying to figure out, but it was a pleasant one. Something she found herself chasing often. She needed to calm the storm that was brewing within her chest. Her mind would be screaming soon. Her friend wouldn't be contained for much longer if she didn't do something.

The mental struggle ceased for a moment as Bumblestar spoke her name. Me? Treepaw's heart started to race as she processed what was happening. Her gaze shot to Spiderthroat momentarily, brimming with delight. He'd done it for her. He'd followed through with her training after two failed mentors -- one which was ripped from her. Treepaw was still bitter about that. It was a brief glance to her mentor, before she looked back towards Bumblestar and her paws started to lead her over to the base of the Stormcrest.

They're all watching.
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!

Watching. JUDGING.
Please...

The familiar pain in her head zapped her, but she merely shook it off. She could feel the eyes on her pelt, it made her uncomfortable. She could feel the claws of her friend sinking into her pelt. She wanted to shrink away and hide. The insecurities were eating at her. They had been since she was a kit adopted into this life.

Outwardly, she held her head high, shoving down the urge to run and hide. She held a strong appearance, though her mind was screaming. She waited for Bumblestar to continue once taking a seat before her.

@Starfall - Spiderthroat mention

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 25th, 2024, 07:08 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Fallingpaw waited for this his name was called for his warrior ceremony he wondered what his name could be he didn't care he worked hard for this moment even through his setbacks he was ready his paws tingled as his heart raced he looked up his green eyes glinted with pride as he limped over to stormcrest a smile beamed on his face once he got to the leaders rock he sat down the sun cased a warm glow on his back he was content and ready for what would come next
@poppy -mama dove <3

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw

Last edited by Spider.; June 25th, 2024 at 07:08 PM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 07:45 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Easy there, kitto." Sproutfleck said, shifting over so that if Wolfpaw needed a shoulder to lean on he was availible. As the young apprentice mentioned his sibling and mama, Sprouts a lot frowned. He didn't know anything about his parents or siblings.. he didn't think. "Sorry, bud, I don't know."Sproutfleck confessed. For a while sat quietly through announcements. He smiled at Wolfpaw as his new mentor was assigned. But Wolfpaw didn't seem happy about about at all. The white and red warrior tightened in shock.. his jaw clenched. "Wolfpaw...!" He called after the apprentice desperately. But he was already gone. Sigh. "I'm sorry for his actions. I... could mentor him. If need be, of course. I trust Skunkridge, but if Wolfpaw doesn't accept them there's not much we can do." He hoped he didn't come off as rude. Sproutfleck knew knew already had KesStress to mentor after all.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 25th, 2024, 07:57 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Salmonshade had been caught up in his own thoughts when he head his name ah he was getting another apprentice while he already had tremblepaw he was also going to be receiving whitepaw hmm hopefully they know a few things he would have to keep his eye on the paw.He had lost an eye during the battle and since then he had been struggling with his mate Fireflysplash missing along ugh his son hornetkit he had been cooped up in the nursery checking in on his other three kiddos

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 25th, 2024, 08:12 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Hehe, Raggedear was popular! It seemed the conversation the tom was having with Mudhound and Redhawk had shifted focus onto all the cats coming over but the tripod didnt mind, settling back to watch and groom Redhawks ears.

It was really looking like things were gonna be calm now and all would be well and the tripod couldnt help but let out a deep purr, musing to the other molly a "Yanno for all the bad stuff it took to get here if things stay so smooth I think we'll be able to move past it one day. Riverclan too if they let themselves." internally praying this'd be the case. Neither of the hornets had liked war and the cost of acting like they'd had to, and Mudhound had no doubt they'd be disturbing Redhawks rest with nightmares for a week at least. So as not good as it probably was if the clans could forget and move on how Mudhound would wipe their brain at the hopes of a happier future.

Ooooh apprentices now! "Rosepaw! Ivypaw!"
The tripod approved of Rosepaw and Ivypaws mentor choice, leaning over to bump shoulders with Raggedear with a grin and knowing that Twilightforest was on top of things. The hornet kinda missed having more apprentices really, only having Swanpaw now when they used to have three at all times and he wasnt really present despite all efforts. So getting Rosepaw and Ivypaw wouldve been nice but they could respect Bumble-sis' choices to wait and- OOOOH!! MUDHOUND GOT AN APPRENTICE FROM THE REASSIGNMENTS!

Jolting up with a beaming grin folded ears twitched at the justification of being able to help a newly tripod cat being why they got Silverpaw, more then ok with that. Tripod was hard and Mudhound had talked Daylightwing through her new disability before so they could help Silverpaw too!!! This'd be fun!

A chirped "Got to go greet the new kiddo and stuff, see you later Sunset-bird maybe we can take ours out together after this!" complete with a nuzzle to the cheek and the tripod was off, hunting down Silverpaw.

He wasnt hard to find and Mudhound let out a little "Mrrp!" as they bounced over, dipping their head down to say hi.
"I guess Im your new mentor! Im sorry about your leg, I know how big and world changing and horrible it can feel to loose yours so unexpectedly but I promise it wont stop you from being a warrior and a good one at that! It'll be hard work but we'll do it together, ok?"

Hopefully Silverpaw was the sort to keep their head up about this, given that mindset was 50% of recovery in the tripods experience and would make the difference.

"Soooo you get any training done before this? Dont worry if not we might have to go over old skills anyways as being a tripod changes how things can be done but knowing if you have a base of the skills tells me-"
The thought could not be finished however, as yelling pulled Mudhounds attention away from their new apprentice to another cat. Wolfpaw, who'd also lost a leg and was hurt about the situation. Oh no, poor dear.

The rage was a bit badly directed as Mudhound doubted Bumblestar knew about Wolfpaws injury and it seemed that there was a lot of other stuff there but stars Mudhound felt for the kids pain. He'd been dealt such a tough time in life already and had just wanted to be put first and while Skunkridge wasnt a bad cat it was clear Wolfpaw needed special care.
"Stay put Silverpaw Im gonna go try and help Wolfpaw, we'll meet up after the meeting is done."

"Sproutfleck, Im gonna take a crack to see if Wolfpaw would talk to another tripod? This sounds like its kinda an accumulation of stuff but maybe if I offer to help train (even outside of full mentoring pending Bumbles decision) it might help some. At least I could give him a chance to get some advice and empathy.

Congrats Treepaw and Fallingpaw! Ill be cheering form the medicine cat den and Silverpaw we'll meet up after the meeting is done~"
With that the hornet slipped out of the meeting after Wolfpaw, hoping they could at least do something to help.

@taillow @JellyCat @Desert Rain Frog @Bean @Blazimations