Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
test
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 09:32 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:26 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Willowfern
Today 09:25 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 09:21 AM
Spider’Paw Lesson Teacher...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:20 AM

Old June 22nd, 2024, 08:16 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Atari Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
leech yawned "Well I would see my brother hail and spider... they should be warriors by now and " he paused for a moment before speaking again with a a reassuring smile "secrets safe with me" he said
Cloud turned around. "Could you give me some training?" She asked.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 23rd, 2024, 11:23 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Skrill
Atari Trapper 25 moons

Skrill padded into camp, her bright orange eyes traveling over the area before her. Her tail lashed behind her as her paws lightly touched the ground as she walked.

[Ehh..open?]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old June 24th, 2024, 07:36 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Anima
Atari Trapper | Silver Tongue, Lyrebird's Lullaby
...Nevermind. Anima turned his head towards the younger cat, staring at him with the green gaze of his eyes. Oh..no why now? Shut up shut up shut up. He can't even be around without the fear of a random cat walking up to him asking him for something. Out of all the cats in this camp. An excitable initiate? "...I suppose i could. We should move to the territory" Less cats nearby. More room for practice. He could always just say no. But at the same time the tom didn't want to bother with any further complexity that might give him. He can make it as short and quick as he liked. "Try to ask a claw next time, i'm sure most of them would love to teach you how to fight" if he could, he'd definitely redirect the initiate to ask someone else next time. This cat he was talking to. Yeah. Definitely needed some work. A lot.

[ @gs29513 | Sorry this took a while. I've been a bit busy lately ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 24th, 2024, 04:03 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Silence
Have you any dreams you'd like to sеll?
Dreams of loneliness

+ she/her + Atari Trapper

It had been some time since she was last in some group-style living like she was in now. After watching her last remaining sibling vanish off into thin air and seeing no one caring enough to even look? Yeah, she had to get out to leave it behind because if they couldn't care for one single cat who would care about anyone else? Her sister's mentor, who had turned into hers, hadn't seemed to bat an eye at Lotus's disappearance. She thought she could trust them, she had given it a second try to put trust in an older adult. Silence saw how well that worked out, her trust got shredded like leaves in leaf fall. So far she has been proven that those older than her can and will betray her for their own good, for example, a certain cat who first gained her trust and threw it away. So now she was here, with this odd group which she joined because she sought out a bit of companionship she grew tired of being alone. Brightest blue eyes took in her surroundings along with the few cats that seemed to be at camp still. Some part of her would need to get used to this kind of living for a bit so for now she would bid her time.

[ OPEN ]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 24th, 2024, 11:08 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @IDIOTICBEAN101 - mamba
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble gestured to the pile again. ' so- you know what moss and cobwebs look like, yeah? can you sort those out into separate piles and then put em up with the rest of em in the shelves? thankyou!!! '

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers
Old June 24th, 2024, 11:47 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Mamba-They/Them
Claw

————————

Mamba listened for a moment, one of their ears twitching.

“Alright.” They said, voice still plain.

Cobwebs and moss were the easiest things to remember.

Mamba started to separate the moss and cobwebs into to separate piles, as carefully as a cat like them could.
Their thoughts didn’t venture much from the task at paw, as their mind never did when they were following instructions.
Instructions were basically their programming, after all.

The piles were now separate, now to sorting them onto shelves.
There were shelves that already had some of the same herbs on them.

Mamba placed cobwebs with cobwebs and moss with moss.
A simple task.
Done as efficiently as Mamba could manage.

@finley !!

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 25th, 2024, 01:44 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

I AM TIRED OF EXPLAINING THE FIRE.
IT BURNS BECAUSE IT MUST.
─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─
ASA . 48 MOONS . HE/HIM . TRAPPER
AGATHA KITTY + SILK SPINNER
Asa's tail curls at the tip before straightening in one curt, dismissive flick. His pinched up, squinted-eye expression almost seems exceptionally distant for a moment, particularly detached, like he's decided to ignore Vertigo entirely (stranger things have happened). He's gotten stuck, snagged like a thorn in skin. Sometimes Asa is drawn to look from the comforting cycle of his own life into his brother's unhappiness and is left feeling unsettled for it. He just doesn't get it—can't understand what Vertigo's missing, can't wrap his own one-track mind around his brother's dissatisfaction. In moments like these, Vertigo is more prey than blood; Asa wants to know what he has to build to catch him, to make him settle, to make him right.

He knows this isn't his responsibility. Not really. Vertigo is grown, a trapper in his own right, a fully blooded member of the Atari. He will tread his own path. Even so: Asa cannot help but worry. Still, instead of voicing even a fraction of this concern, he whispers: "Not yet."

They both haven't eaten, and that's the only problem the two of them could realistically tackle right now; all the rest is gonna take some time and patience and commitment that, likely, neither have to offer at the moment. Asa puts Vertigo's life and existential affairs out—well, moreso to the back—of his mind and rises, a dirty white ghost shifting against a backdrop of thorns. Movement catches the corner of his eye, something thrashing like an injured snake.

Without giving it much thought, Asa reaches out to try and stomp a disapproving paw down onto Vertigo's twitching tail.

@Fits ; VERTIGO

Last edited by dagnyme; June 25th, 2024 at 01:45 AM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 10:07 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Atari's Camp

[/Hoshi\]
| 18 Moons | Atari Initiate | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Beefed Up T1
[a burly ragdoll she-cat, with polished blue eyes, long, lustrous fur; scars running along her face]

[tw: mentions of dismembering and impaling (in thought)]

Tongue click. Hello new place, group, thingamajig.

Hoshi sniffed around basically everywhere. Whats this? Whats that? She wasn't goofing around like some idiot would, she was searching the camp for threats. So far so good. Nobody jumping out at you: check. Nobody being an insano because insane cats are mostly dangerous cats: check. No-one getting on your nerves: check. She hoped the last one would be obeyed at approximately all costs, because she did not need any strangers being all OO AA and OO AAAA A A up in her face. From her experience, most strangers were either the biggest creeps known to cat kind, or trying to hurt you. Now, none of those were probably not exactly what you want to meet anyday, but the heckin universe seemed to have very different plans. "Oh no what shall i ever do? It seems as if I'm dropping this PERFECTLY HAPPY cat into A TOTALLY NEW PLACE full of STRANGERS and WEIRDOS and GENERALLY DUMB CATS!!1" Universe said, calculating the exact amount of planck length and zeptoseconds it'll take for this cat to land at precisely 45.2538° N, 69.4455° W. So, apparently: the Universe did not like her.

You know what?
Heck you too, universe.

*unsteaks your cooked*

Hoshi paused by the Initiates Den. She'd been snoozing there every night for the past 4 days, though she didn't normally get that much sleep; and she was always weirdly disappointed in the morning. She shrugged her shoulders, and then her eyes flitted into the den. They were vacant for a split second, before she righted them, firmly keeping back any MUSHY and BLEEGH feelings she could've been FEELING ('I mean like, EWWWWWWWW'). OK OK back to the main objective now. So, there were no dangers in camp from what she could see. Good. Great. Spectacular. Amazing. Positive adjective. And it was also of course, that all the scary stuff was clearly hiding from her. 'Well, seems as if nobody here DARES face me. Which THEY SHOULDN'T. If ANYBODY DARES i'll VIOLENTLY DISMEMBER THEM AND IMPALE THEM ON STALAGMITE BECAUSE NOTHING IS SCARY IN THE FIRST PLACE.' Ok maybe she wouldn't do that exactly, but thats because of, uh, uhm, entertainment value and stuff..... because she could, er, fight them......... and stuff. Yeah.

Hoshi shook herself from head to paw. Well, only one thing to do now. Scan the whole clearing again BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW SOME INSANO MIGHT JUMP OUT AT YOU ANY SECOND NOW!

She pressed her lips together, and realized she was shaking. Trembling? Quivering? Shivering her timbers? NO! THAT WASN'T HER! She made herself stop shaking, because she COULD do that and SHUT UP UNIVERSE-.

She promptly began patrolling the clearing again with a "this is fine" expression on her face, bristling for no particular reason except YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN A-.

[open!! warning: she will be probably be pretty not-friendly towards ur kitti if they interact ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; June 25th, 2024 at 10:10 AM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 11:43 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Kix
Well well well, if it wasn't a new victim for Potato's enthusiastic entreaties for training. Another trapper (dammit why were the claws never in camp??), so he figured asking for fighting training was not the way to go. Because Anima had told him so! And he needed to learn how to hunt or trap or whatever at SOME point! He didn't know how much of that claws actually did, and he was going to be a claw most probably because that was the expected thing of him, and therefore what he wanted to do, but it couldn't hurt to learn, right? Surely he would be expected to know how to hunt at least a bit when the Crown assessed him for his final role.

With this thought in mind, and a nice little smile on his face, Potato approached Silence, dipping his head in what he hoped was a polite gesture. Excuse me? he enquired, tail quirking in an almost question mark. Would you be willing to teach me how to hunt a bit? I'm hoping to be a Claw, but they have to know how to hunt as well, right? Then he realized that he had probably blabbled enough and ought to shut his maw, before Silence got irritated. Because, you know, silence might be a thing she preferred.
Old June 25th, 2024, 11:55 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Hopeful

CROW - BRINGER OF DEATH
HE/HIM - ATARI CLAW
Crow lay at the edges of Atari's camp. Watchful amber eyes stood apart from the tom's black coat. His amber hues flickered around camp, taking note of every little thing. The Claw never intervened - he simply watched. And waited until the moment revealed itself to Crow. Then, he strikes. But for now, he would watch the story unfold itself. As long as nobody bothered him

[OPEN]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream