Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 01:42 PM
Little fish little fish...
by Spider
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:37 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 01:27 PM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by idia
Today 01:26 PM
Max's Garden
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2024, 07:36 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Turning around brought her face to face with Antlerbranch and his question of if she was alright. Her blue eyes narrowed a bit. Alright? Alright?? No, she most certainly was not alright. Was this the cat that Wisteriawren liked?? They had been close at the meeting. Almost as if - "Yeah, I'm fine. Nothin' happened," came the blunt reply as the deputy scoffed irritably. She continued looking around the area but the caw from the crow had likely scared everything off.

Looking back over to her Clanmate who seemed concerned and confused, the deputy shook her head. "Seriously, 'm fine. What're you doin' out here, anyways?" For the most part outside of patrols, most of the Clan seemed comfortable in remaining within the camps walls. She felt like a hypocrite for asking him though since she herself was out here though.

[ Antlerbranch - @Bean ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; June 24th, 2024 at 07:36 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 07:58 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

II She/Her II 27 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]

It had been a long time. Outsider scent hung on Spottedstream's pelt as she walked through the new camp. It was crazy how the clan had gotten driven out. I should have been there. she thought angrily. But none of that mattered. Her body screamed in protest as she dragged herself through the camp, blue hues scanning the cats. She was hungry and was tired as hell, but seeing one specific face changed her demeanor entirely.

"GOLDIE!" the molly called out, sprinting to her sister. "Goldie, oh Goldie I missed you so much!" Spottedstream sobbed, a loud purr rumbling in her throat. At that moment, she felt safe. Like nothing could hurt her. Tears streamed down the bengal molly's face as she curled up next to her sister. "I-I'm so so sorry Goldie. I tried to find my way back, but when i got there, nobody was there. I-I followed the clan's scent a-and ended up here and, and- Oh my stars I missed you so much!" the molly sobbed, burying her face in her sister's fur. She missed goldie like hell, and now they were reunited. After a few moments of Spottedstream being silent, she lifted her head to face Goldfish, eyes still wet from her tears. "There's so much we need to catch up on. How's your kits? A-And what happened to the clan and is there any fish?" she asked, her stomach growling with hunger. But she didn't care. She was home.

[ @Blazimations - Goldie ]
[Open for cats to notice her ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Beaan; June 24th, 2024 at 08:01 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 10:49 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Antlerbranch's green hues gazed at the deputy for a moment before shrugging. "Meh. You do you, I don't give a damn if you don't wanna tell. Don't know why i asked that in the first place," he grumbled, flicking his ear as Dusklion spoke. "Decided it would be nice to do a walk mabye get some prey. I really don't like interacting witb other cats, but I can... Tolerate it better. Fluffs probs has something ta do witb it, i don't know," he grumbled. The silence was loud as Antler didn't speak for a few moments. "How bout some huntin? Or trainin if you rather?" he offered. Anything to stay out of camp longer.

[ @taillow - Dusk ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 24th, 2024, 11:08 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: Atari Camp

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @IDIOTICBEAN101 - mamba
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble gestured to the pile again. ' so- you know what moss and cobwebs look like, yeah? can you sort those out into separate piles and then put em up with the rest of em in the shelves? thankyou!!! '

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
cobwebfernmed info
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old June 24th, 2024, 11:19 PM
a lot like the joker

Default Re: Atari Healer's Den

mumble

24 moons . autistic
tags ; @Luminous - saturn , @Wingnettle - blood

mumble's heart rate very much slowed at the knowledge the blood was not the kit's. ' you don't LOOK fine!!! you look like there is a lot of blood on you!! blood does not equal fine!! blood equals very bad!!! ' they babbled, tail flicking wildly. ' blood. you can- you can look at the kit, 'kay? just don't like.. do anything.. 'kay? like i completely and fully trust you yeah? but like this is a kit. and we wanna be nice to the kit. we want the kit to be. good. and happy. and healthy. ..and not experimented on. '

mumble turned her attention back to saturn, who was, yes, covered in blood. this was worrying to them. ' yes okay the fox thing explains your blood. and i will definitely treat you. but that doesn't explain THE KIT???? w h e r e did you get the k i t . ' this was absolutely wild to them. the atari was comprised of mostly older cats, and there weren't lots of little ones. ' here's what 'm gonna do. gonna make your scratches all better, kaplow, kablamm, an' then i'm gonna fix up mister little guy over here! bloodtakecareofthem. '

cobwebfernmed info
trackers
Old June 24th, 2024, 11:26 PM
a lot like the joker

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

mumble

24 moons . autistic
tags ; @taillow - dusklion

oh. wuh. so this was unexpected. a cat! that she didn't even know! wasn't that crazy! ' dusklion's a nice name! you have two names, though? dusk, and lion. i only 'ave one. mumble. an' yeah! s' called the atari. are you from the other group? the one i'm smellin' right now? cuz, you're not that other group. i know all the ones from that one. ' mumble did refrain from telling the other cat she was the atari healer, just in case. she made sure of that.

cobwebfernmed info
trackers
Old June 24th, 2024, 11:47 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Mamba-They/Them
Claw

————————

Mamba listened for a moment, one of their ears twitching.

“Alright.” They said, voice still plain.

Cobwebs and moss were the easiest things to remember.

Mamba started to separate the moss and cobwebs into to separate piles, as carefully as a cat like them could.
Their thoughts didn’t venture much from the task at paw, as their mind never did when they were following instructions.
Instructions were basically their programming, after all.

The piles were now separate, now to sorting them onto shelves.
There were shelves that already had some of the same herbs on them.

Mamba placed cobwebs with cobwebs and moss with moss.
A simple task.
Done as efficiently as Mamba could manage.

@finley !!

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 25th, 2024, 01:14 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Starpoint

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 20 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
TW: Dissociation, anxiety/panic attack, self-loathing, injury, suicide idealization?

Everything was falling like rain...rain into a raging sea.. each drop, each word, being dropped into something that was at this point incomprehensible and raging against its confines. It was what Seabreeze's mind was at this moment. There was not a single thought of his that was making sense at this point. So much had happened, each thing acting as some other rock or log for Seabreeze's to crash painfully into as he tumbled through this ever raging river. Getting chewed up and thrown out to the unforgiving sea where he drowns. He closes his eyes and he could only distantly feel his chest as it tightened and it began to quicken with his breaths as they became shorter and shorter and shorter until he was grasping at nothing but a space the size of a minnow's scales. The worst part of his panics nowadays was how aware he was that they were happening and yet still being absolutely powerless as he stared up at his leader as he called out very important words but Seabreeze could hear nothing over the crashing waves and blood rushing through his ears and his breathing and his mind.

Why was this happening now? Stars...why did things get so bad? Have they always been? Yes...he was just unaware for so long and now he wants to go back to that. The sweet nothingness that was being in the clouds while walking as a dead cat walking through his regular life. Barely being able to pull himself together to do as requested from him and remembering to eat every once and while and feeling like was under death's paws but it being too cruel to finally end it all. Though he couldn't. Seabreeze needed to snap out of his now, so that he could be a good lionheart. Stars he couldn't let his leader and Dusklion down now, not when they needed him now more than ever before. Riverclan needed stability and why in the world did Fadingsun think that he was some sort of pillar example of this. Of being named a Lionheart.

His wide and hazy blue eyes moved from the leader down to his own chest and then down to the red that broke out from the blues and tans along his stomach. He still hasn't gone to Mistyshard and Berrypaw for that...wait. Stars why can't he breathe... everything hurt and he was going to die here wasn't he? Not even in battle but instead just couldn't breathe. He was such a mistake.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old June 25th, 2024, 01:41 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

29 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

OUTSKIRTS BORDER PATROL 1

___

@JellyCat - BrokenStream | @Seamrog - DuskLion

___

MorningMimic nodded, padding over to the borderline that the Lionheart had mentioned.

"Got it. I'll let ya know if somethin' seems off. Still smellin' blood from the battle? I get it.'

MorningMimic padded off, marking the borderline.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; June 25th, 2024 at 01:42 AM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 01:44 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

I AM TIRED OF EXPLAINING THE FIRE.
IT BURNS BECAUSE IT MUST.
─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─
ASA . 48 MOONS . HE/HIM . TRAPPER
AGATHA KITTY + SILK SPINNER
Asa's tail curls at the tip before straightening in one curt, dismissive flick. His pinched up, squinted-eye expression almost seems exceptionally distant for a moment, particularly detached, like he's decided to ignore Vertigo entirely (stranger things have happened). He's gotten stuck, snagged like a thorn in skin. Sometimes Asa is drawn to look from the comforting cycle of his own life into his brother's unhappiness and is left feeling unsettled for it. He just doesn't get it—can't understand what Vertigo's missing, can't wrap his own one-track mind around his brother's dissatisfaction. In moments like these, Vertigo is more prey than blood; Asa wants to know what he has to build to catch him, to make him settle, to make him right.

He knows this isn't his responsibility. Not really. Vertigo is grown, a trapper in his own right, a fully blooded member of the Atari. He will tread his own path. Even so: Asa cannot help but worry. Still, instead of voicing even a fraction of this concern, he whispers: "Not yet."

They both haven't eaten, and that's the only problem the two of them could realistically tackle right now; all the rest is gonna take some time and patience and commitment that, likely, neither have to offer at the moment. Asa puts Vertigo's life and existential affairs out—well, moreso to the back—of his mind and rises, a dirty white ghost shifting against a backdrop of thorns. Movement catches the corner of his eye, something thrashing like an injured snake.

Without giving it much thought, Asa reaches out to try and stomp a disapproving paw down onto Vertigo's twitching tail.

@Fits ; VERTIGO

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; June 25th, 2024 at 01:45 AM.
Closed Thread