Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:02 PM
test
by Spider
Last post by Spider
Today 12:51 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:51 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:48 PM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 12:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2024, 01:38 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @occultation - cinderflare heheheeh it begins
!! this post is not set at the same time as the dusklion int !!

mumble needed a break from blood at this point. they were starting to go insane with the stench of blood and carcasses every time she inhaled. and starting to go to bed and wake up with flies ON THE HERB STORAGE was making her go crazy. crazy. long story short she really needed a break. head hung down to the ground, she didn't notice the other cat in front of her until.. wham! she collided right into someone. ' oh no oh goodness i'm so sorry are you okay? injured? '

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
cobwebfernmed info
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old June 24th, 2024, 01:48 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye blinked. Yes, of course, finding a place with a river would have been a top priority for the high ranks. It wasn’t like it had just materialized because she had been missing home. It was just her who had failed to notice it.

She became a bit sad as she thought about all the kits and apprentices that would be growing up in the mountains instead of RiverClan territory. Where they belonged. None of them had been responsible, none of them had been the ones who killed and tortured cats from other Clans. Nor had Heroneye, for that matter, and nor had most RiverClan cats. And yet they were all paying a dear price. The whole situation was just... a mess, there was no other way around it.

“Yes, I suppose you’re right.” Heroneye spoke at last. “They all need to prepare for... when we go back.” That time seemed so, so far away. But it was coming, right? It had to come. How was RiverClan supposed to exist in this state? It couldn’t, not for long. So even though there was no real guarantee that RiverClan would even be welcome back at the forest territory, she just had to hold out hope, irrational or not.

“Could you imagine? Being an apprentice in this place,” Heroneye commented, her gaze fixed on the lapping waves of the river. “Imagine... I think I would be perfectly miserable.” Even more so than I was, she thought, though she kept that last part to herself. It was just too pathetic, too self-pitying.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )
Old June 24th, 2024, 01:59 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

————————

Caveclaw was quiet again for another moment.

Being an apprentice, in a place like this?

“It’ll be difficult to adjust to.” They answered “Some kits may be born here.”
Honestly, she wasn’t sure there were queens close to kitting right now, but it was hard to imagine that this would be all some would know.
“Some may be too young to remember the old territory by the time we go back.”
Then those cats will have to be the ones to adjust.
She would help them the best she could.

But, for now, they were stuck here due to the other clans attacking them because of the actions of a few cats.

@Fits

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 24th, 2024, 04:03 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: Atari Camp

Silence
Have you any dreams you'd like to sеll?
Dreams of loneliness

+ she/her + Atari Trapper

It had been some time since she was last in some group-style living like she was in now. After watching her last remaining sibling vanish off into thin air and seeing no one caring enough to even look? Yeah, she had to get out to leave it behind because if they couldn't care for one single cat who would care about anyone else? Her sister's mentor, who had turned into hers, hadn't seemed to bat an eye at Lotus's disappearance. She thought she could trust them, she had given it a second try to put trust in an older adult. Silence saw how well that worked out, her trust got shredded like leaves in leaf fall. So far she has been proven that those older than her can and will betray her for their own good, for example, a certain cat who first gained her trust and threw it away. So now she was here, with this odd group which she joined because she sought out a bit of companionship she grew tired of being alone. Brightest blue eyes took in her surroundings along with the few cats that seemed to be at camp still. Some part of her would need to get used to this kind of living for a bit so for now she would bid her time.

[ OPEN ]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old June 24th, 2024, 04:25 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: The Starpoint

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[7/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Aspenkit felt utter pride at the praise he received from the cool warrior with the scar. He had so much more to say actually, he could tell all about everything actually! Would that be to much? Nah! Just as he opened his mouth to go into a full out ramble he was interrupted by a loud and booming voice. It took him a moment to realise it was just Fadingsun, was he shouting!? Aspenkit cocked his head up trying to look up at his leader who stood so far up it hurt to even look at him.

It started with the congratulations on the warriors who fought, fought well in aspenkits opinion. He looked around at all the warriors around him and then up at Owltalon. The greatest honour, to fight for their clan! It must be so cool. The next news weren't great at all, those that had died. Wait- riverclan cats had died!? Like DIED DIED!?! he knew that was the logical thought but STILL! Those monsters..... He didn't recognise any of the names that were listed but his still felt his heart twist in a painful and awful fashion. He let out a silent prayer that his mother was among those that Fadingsun listed and much to his relief. She wasn't.

But she still wasn't here....

The moment of silence was provided, aspenkits only silent out of shock. He thought he heard marigoldkit's voice but he was too much in his own head to be sure. He had spiralled into his own dark thoughts again, where was his mom or all the other cats he used to see around camp. Where were they? If they were dead where else could they be? These thoughts bothered him, so much so he didn't hear Fadingsun call up a few kits for their apprentice ceremony. He only snapped out of it when cats around him started to chant their names. Aspenkits looked around confused. His brain trying to register what he had missed. He heard a specific name that caught his attention: marigoldpaw. MarigoldPAW!? abandoning Owltalons side he darted forward through the crowd until he spotted his friend. She was busy talking to who he assumed was her mentor. She was an apprentice now!? No way!! He was a little late, more like a lot late, but he wanted to show his excitement too. Letting his energy and enthusiasm get the better of him he leapt into the air with yowl of triumph, triumph? More like excitment for Marigoldkit-paw. "MARIGOLDPAW!!!! MARIGOLDPAW!! WOOHOO CONGRATSS!!" He shouted hoping in and overly energized frenzy. He she heard him, yeah she probably heard him. That was so cool! Though he wanted to go bombard her with congratulations and questions and statement and all sorts he decided he wouldn't. He let her get used to being an apprentice first before he goes to annoy her.

Turning back he tried to make out where he had originally come from. Oh no he had lost the cool cat. He pouted feeling slightly upset. He wasn't finished talking to her. It was fine he find her some other day if he had to, he still had much to ask the cool scar cat.

Tags:
- Owltalons & Marigoldpaw ( @Marigoldwhisper )
(Me and my late replies, sorry /w\ no need to reply it's just itty bitty mentions :3)
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 24th, 2024, 04:40 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Mudsmoke silently existed in anguish
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 24th, 2024, 06:28 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
It felt like her whole body was being lifted up. She could feel herself becoming weightless, the hopeful grin on her face stretching. Her eyes stayed wide, a brilliantly bright blue staring into the gold-flecked eyes of the cat she would get to adore. The cat she would get to teach the ways of RiverClan, the ways of her home. The cat she could immediately drag to Fades after this and-

. . .Oh.

And just like that, it all shattered. Shard of glass fell to the bottom of Dusklion's chest as she sucked in a breath. She had never been good at concealing her emotions, and these circumstances were no different. The hurt flooded her gaze, the sting of tears making her blink as she got to her paws. Her heart continued to thump heavily in her chest, making it feel like the sharp points of glass that had shattered were stabbing every part of her they could reach.

Dusklion couldn't remember the last time she had felt this heartbroken. All of her feelings had been laid out for Wis- Wisteriawren to reciprocate like she had been doing, or like the deputy had thought she had been doing but... she liked someone else? Who? Was it Antlerbranch? They had been pretty close at the meeting. Her brother? No, Dusk couldn't really imagine him as the type, despite their closeness on the journey. He was the leader after all, it was his duty to get to know his Clan. Besides, Dusk didn't want to entertain the idea that it could be him - she didn't like how it tore her heart in two.

"Oh."

And then, as reality started to sink back in, Dusklion's entire expression changed. It became closed off, the hurt in her eyes vanishing and concealed by a certain gleam. Her maw tugged up in a half grin as she scoffed a bit, shaking her head. "Yeah, no, I meant just as- as friends, yeah. I don't, I, uh... yeah 'course you do. I didn't even mean it like that, is that what you thought?" Her voice got a bit higher at the end as the deputy backed away from Wisteriawren, still shaking her head. "Just... forget it, okay?"

With that Dusklion glanced around and spotted Stags nearby. She gave a big grin and waved to him. "Stags! How's everythin' lookin' that way?" she called, then with a chuckle added, "Don't think I really need to ask givin' that you're one of the best warriors we've got in the Clan." She made sure to toss him an expression that was over-the-top approving, nodding along with it.

Turning around now - avoiding looking at Wisteriawren - the deputy scented the air around her. It was then she noticed an unfamiliar scent. Oh? How had she not noticed that before? Stupid feelings. "I bet you even picked up on this odd scent, hmm? Knew I could count on you, Stags." The deputy stepped up closer to the scent markers. They seemed to end where the crack in the ground was, not extending further. Was there another group here, similar to RiverClan? Dusklion lifted her head up to stare into the territory, not for the first time wondering what - or who - was out there.

"Let's lay down scent markers on our side 'n get back to camp. I wanna report this to Fades." Setting to work brushing up along rocks and the few sparse trees that dotted the land, Dusklion didn't bother looking at either of her patrolmates. She made sure to keep the half-grin on her face the entire time, finishing up with her section and waiting for Wisteriawren and Stags to finish if they needed to. Once everything was wrapped up, the deputy flicked her tail and trotted back to camp without another word.

[ Stagheart - @squidz ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old June 24th, 2024, 07:01 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @taillow - dusklion
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble's nose finally caught onto a new flower!! her favorite one!! she grabbed a rose, careful not to prick herself with the thorns. huh.. another scent. they looked up and were face to face with a.. not atari cat? huh. again. ' hello!! ' she replied cheerfully to the intruder's annoyed tone. ' i'm mumble! i use they or she pronouns!! er.. who're you? ' she tilted her head, confused. this cat was definitely not from her clan, but she smelled the same as what she had caught before.
DUSKLION
The cheerfulness of the outsider reminded her briefly of the first time she had encountered Wisteriawren out in the territory. The memory felt tainted now, one that the deputy quickly pushed away. Dusklion simply watched the cat before her, one catbrow raising as they not only introduced their name, but what... pronouns they used. Huh. The dark tabby didn't really care about any of that in the sense that as long as whoever she was talking to was intelligent, that's all that mattered.

"...Dusklion." It was okay to share her name, right? This cat didn't look to be the greatest fighter, though the dark tabby knew better than to underestimate any cat based on size alone (she had been quite small herself until recently). Looking at the rose in her mouth, then around at the border that separated them, she added, "You part of the group these scent markers belong to?" It felt as though the obvious answer was yes - but if it was no and there was a third group, or even loners that were roaming about, that would be something to add to her report back to her brother.

Last edited by taillow; June 24th, 2024 at 07:01 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 07:09 PM
that's very noice!

DUSKLION
Upon leaving her brother's den and briskly walking out of camp, Dusklion had managed to make it down the winding path into the more forested area before the first of her tears fell. The scowl was still written all over her face but it was shaky at best as the deputy hurried through the unfamiliar territory. She had trusted that the border patrols she had sent out had marked easily recognizable borders so that she wouldn't travel too far, but right now she just needed out. Well, what she actually needed was her brother. But that sigh... it kept echoing in her head until the sheer volume of it was enough to rip a snarl from her throat.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid... why did you think that she could even like you? Huh? Yeah you got a rank, but what else? You're abrasive, 'n rude, 'n just... just..." The frustrated murmuring trailed off as Dusklion came to a halt, chest heaving as she drew in breath after breath. One or two of the tears in her eyes fell before she shook her head and let out a low growl. The emotions pulsating within her felt dark and difficult to handle, and her claws came out as the thought of needing to sink them into something came up.

There wasn't much in the way of prey around here, but still she scented the air. Even coming up with nothing though the deputy continued to search, though truthfully she wasn't making that much of an effort to seek out prey. What she did manage to spot was a nearby crow. Dusk slid into a sloppy hunter's crouch and moved forward, letting out a frustrated hiss when the crow lifted its head and took off, echoing a loud caw into the air.

"Damn it all!" she snapped with a lash of her tail, her growl puttering out into a soft and quiet whimper. The deputy shook her head and turned around, determined to make up for the mistake.

[ open ]

Old June 24th, 2024, 07:17 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
Upon leaving her brother's den and briskly walking out of camp, Dusklion had managed to make it down the winding path into the more forested area before the first of her tears fell. The scowl was still written all over her face but it was shaky at best as the deputy hurried through the unfamiliar territory. She had trusted that the border patrols she had sent out had marked easily recognizable borders so that she wouldn't travel too far, but right now she just needed out. Well, what she actually needed was her brother. But that sigh... it kept echoing in her head until the sheer volume of it was enough to rip a snarl from her throat.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid... why did you think that she could even like you? Huh? Yeah you got a rank, but what else? You're abrasive, 'n rude, 'n just... just..." The frustrated murmuring trailed off as Dusklion came to a halt, chest heaving as she drew in breath after breath. One or two of the tears in her eyes fell before she shook her head and let out a low growl. The emotions pulsating within her felt dark and difficult to handle, and her claws came out as the thought of needing to sink them into something came up.

There wasn't much in the way of prey around here, but still she scented the air. Even coming up with nothing though the deputy continued to search, though truthfully she wasn't making that much of an effort to seek out prey. What she did manage to spot was a nearby crow. Dusk slid into a sloppy hunter's crouch and moved forward, letting out a frustrated hiss when the crow lifted its head and took off, echoing a loud caw into the air.

"Damn it all!" she snapped with a lash of her tail, her growl puttering out into a soft and quiet whimper. The deputy shook her head and turned around, determined to make up for the mistake.

[ open ]
╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Antlerbranch thought it would be a nice idea to get out, get to know where he would be living for the next who knows how long. Not too far into his explanation, he heard a voice, a familiar one at that

The brown tom made his way to the direction of the voice, and soon the Deputy came into view. What was wrong with Dusklion? Confused, the tom slowly made his way over, when the molly turned around. "H-Hey, Dusklion? Ya alright? You sounded pretty upset..." Antlerbranch asked, making his way over to the smaller molly. "Did somethin happen?" he asked, standing several tail-lengths away from his deputy, green eyes filled with confusion and concern.

[ Snatch - Apologies if this is a crappy post ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Beaan; June 24th, 2024 at 07:17 PM.
Closed Thread