Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
build a barrier! [ camp...
by taillow
Last post by Bean
Today 08:00 AM
[ Atari ] KING OF KINGS -...
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:57 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:27 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:38 AM
Free digital art apps...
Last post by alaskaa
Today 06:16 AM

Old June 24th, 2024, 02:54 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Shadows in the Mountains [P]

WOLFSONG & MOONFROST

It had been many moons since they had taken to the mountains in search of their lost sister. The silvery she-cat let out a sigh, letting her gaze wander over the stones of the foothills.

At least the snow has melted...

Truthfully she was beginning to lose hope. Her best friend was dead, her mate was missing, and now her little sister. She glanced over her shoulder, catching sight of her other sister continuing to investigate the underbrush for any sign of the missing. The black tabby was nose deep in a juniper bush, ears swiveling, mouth open to catch any faint scent.

Closing her blue eyes for a moment, Wolfsong took a cleansing breath, then padded back to Moonfrost.

"I don't think they're here either. We should cross this location off of our list," she said, and Moonfrost gave a hoarse, agreeing chirp. The dark striped warrior gently placed her tail tip on Wolfsong's shoulder before padding farther away, finding a path through the foothills to continue their search.

Wolfsong stifled a sigh and padded after her sister. This search was truly fruitless, but she was grateful that through everything she still had her sibling to comfort her. Moonfrost had always been by her side, and the silver tabby was certain that without her, she would have lost her mind a long time ago.

She looked up suddenly as Moonfrost's tail went high in alert as she fervently sniffed at the ground.

"What is it, Moonfrost?" Wolfsong inquired as she padded to Moonfrost's shoulder. The dark warrior's eyes were glittering with both joy and alarm as she indicated a bramble in front of her. Wolfsong opened her own jaws and drew the scents over her tongue. Shock tingled through her paws.

Riverclan scent?!

{ @poppy @taillow }
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old June 24th, 2024, 07:46 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Shadows in the Mountains [P]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
It had been quite some time since her and the former RiverClan leader had spoken. The last interaction they'd had was when Dusklion had asked for Birds help in gathering up any stray kits or younger apprentices before they had to flee their home. There was still an uncertainty there between them, but due to everything else she'd been dealing with over the last several days the deputy had no energy to try and sort through it right now.

Still though the Clan needed food, and Dusklion didn't want to just rely on patrols. So she had recruited the ragdoll in the hopes that she could see how she was doing healthwise. She seemed... okay. But the dark tabby was no medicine cat and couldn't really spot an illness so quickly like they could. "Hopefully there's somethin' out in these mountains for us to find. It won't be good if we settled somewhere with no prey," she tossed to Birds with a look to her companion.

Before she could say much more though the scent of outsider hit her nose. It smelled similarly to how the mountain was, but Dusklion wasn't used to all of that yet which made it easier to pick up the scents nearby. Signaling with her tail for the former leader to follow, the deputy slunk around a patch of bramble bushes to spot a pair of cats nearby. They must be at one of the borders the patrol had set up. "Sorry, this territory's been claimed. Move along." It felt like a dagger to her chest to not immediately drive these cats out, but RiverClan as a whole was still new to this area. As much as Dusk wanted to chase them out, she didn't want to start something that blew back on the Clan.

[ Birdsnow - @poppy ] [ Wolfsong, Moonfrost - @Rizo ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |