Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Kingzilla
Today 03:26 AM
build a barrier! [ camp...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:13 AM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:03 AM
Snailpaw's Training [P]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:51 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 01:38 AM

Old June 23rd, 2024, 02:57 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]
Well, time to get hunting again. [Rolled 18] Emberfang walked away from the group, the warrior ended up noticing a small movement in a small burrow hiding among the rocks. Right, this could be a chance. Whatever that thing is was slowly emerging out of it’s hiding spot. It’s some sort of mouse. After waiting for a bit, and..well it might have taken him longer than just a bit, but the mouse did end up going out of the small burrow and he ended up catching it. Haha. Nice.

[ @Blazimations @kittycatburmise | Rushed post i wrote on my phone in the car]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 23rd, 2024 at 02:58 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2024, 09:31 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye’s eyes narrowed, gaze fixed on an oblivious finch just a few rabbithops away. Her face screwed up as she felt the tips of her claws scrape lightly against the cold, hard surface of the mountain. Such a disgusting sound. But never mind that. She turned her focus back to the back of this bird, who had, by some miracle, not yet noticed her.

As the bird paused, Heroneye paused in turn. She waited for a heartbeat, then sprung forward, claws outstretched. And missed. Before she had even reacted, it seemed that the bird had already begun to flap its wings, launching itself into the sky with a startled scream. “Just like old times... How nostalgic,” Heroneye hissed under her breath, her brow wrinkling with an uncharacteristic scorn.

She felt the tiny, pointy rocks that were absolutely everywhere digging into her paw pads. She felt the hot summer sun and the relentless mountain winds buffeting her all day. There was no cover, no undergrowth, no nothing. It was like trying to live on the moon. It was ridiculous.

Pausing for a heartbeat, Heroneye’s ears began to flick. Was that..? Could it be..? Yes, it was the sound of rushing water. She could have cried if that wasn’t an extremely embarrassing thing to do (though pathetically missing that bird from earlier wasn’t exactly her proudest moment, either). How in StarClan’s name hadn’t she noticed it sooner? Perhaps it was by virtue of being a RiverClan cat; the sound of water was so constant, so expected, that she just didn't even notice it anymore. Not that it mattered now. Almost as if in a trance, Heroneye’s paws began to carry her in the direction of the mountain territory’s river.

(open for interactions! pretty please /silly)

Last edited by Fits; June 23rd, 2024 at 09:34 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2024, 09:44 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye

Heroneye’s eyes narrowed, gaze fixed on an oblivious finch just a few rabbithops away. Her face screwed up as she felt the tips of her claws scrape lightly against the cold, hard surface of the mountain. Such a disgusting sound. But never mind that. She turned her focus back to the back of this bird, who had, by some miracle, not yet noticed her.

As the bird paused, Heroneye paused in turn. She waited for a heartbeat, then sprung forward, claws outstretched. And missed. Before she had even reacted, it seemed that the bird had already begun to flap its wings, launching itself into the sky with a startled scream. “Just like old times... How nostalgic,” Heroneye hissed under her breath, her brow wrinkling with an uncharacteristic scorn.

She felt the tiny, pointy rocks that were absolutely everywhere digging into her paw pads. She felt the hot summer sun and the relentless mountain winds buffeting her all day. There was no cover, no undergrowth, no nothing. It was like trying to live on the moon. It was ridiculous.

Pausing for a heartbeat, Heroneye’s ears began to flick. Was that..? Could it be..? Yes, it was the sound of rushing water. She could have cried if that wasn’t an extremely embarrassing thing to do (though pathetically missing that bird from earlier wasn’t exactly her proudest moment, either). How in StarClan’s name hadn’t she noticed it sooner? Perhaps it was by virtue of being a RiverClan cat; the sound of water was so constant, so expected, that she just didn't even notice it anymore. Not that it mattered now. Almost as if in a trance, Heroneye’s paws began to carry her in the direction of the mountain territory’s river.

(open for interactions! pretty please /silly)

Caveclaw-She/They

—————————

Caveclaw had been padding through the territory, getting a feel for the rocky terrain.

It was not enjoyable for the partially hairless cat.

Though, her leg was practically healed, so it would be easier to navigate and move around now, though there may end up being a permanent limp.

Anyway, these mountains were… much different than what they were used to.

The stone was rough and cold on her bare paws, and it was cold. Much colder than the forest.

When she had noticed the river, Caveclaw had decided to go to it, despite her unusual distaste for swimming as a RiverClan cat.

Caveclaw sat down by the river, just to get that sense of familiarity back a bit from the old camp.

Their ear twitched as they heard another cat.

Heroneye.

She had never truly spoken to the other cat, and she was unsure if she should be the first to speak now.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 23rd, 2024, 10:55 PM
yes, it's me again

Heroneye

Heroneye’s gaze followed the ground. A small, frail, almost absent-minded-looking smile had managed to worm its way onto her face for a moment. She had found a tiny good thing in this bizarre, backwards planet, and she couldn’t help but want to cling to it like her life depended on it. A river, of all things, in the mountain. Heroneye honestly didn’t think it was possible. But as she got closer and closer, the roar of the water grew louder and louder, and she could eventually make out the familiar glimmers of sunlight that bounced off river water and lit up the world around it.

Heroneye paused briefly as she noticed another RiverClan cat by the water. Like moths to flame, they both seemed to have gathered there for no particular reason. She hadn’t really prepared herself to speak with anyone today and wasn’t too sure what to expect, but they were the only two cats in the area, and it would be awkward not to say anything. So speak she did.

“Ah, hello,” Heroneye began quietly. “Caveclaw, right?” Her gaze faltered to her paws, thoughtful as she tried to find something to say. “It... It’s like some kind of a miracle, right? A whole river being in a place like this, that is.” Heroneye tilted her head slightly at the other warrior.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )
Old June 23rd, 2024, 11:07 PM

Caveclaw-She/They

———————

Ah, so Heroneye spoke first.
Now… miracle isn’t quite a word Caveclaw would use, but she wasn’t going to stomp on this ray of hope in this bleak environment for the other cat.

“Yes, we wouldn’t be quite the same without a river.” They responded after thinking for another moment “Cats will still need to learn to swim, after all, so they will be prepared when we move back.”
If they move back.
Caveclaw kept that thought to herself.

@Fits

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 24th, 2024, 05:43 AM

Bump Policy: A week

Irisfrost

Goldfish made quick work of securing the other hare in the tree, and then the patrol split off to hunt. Irisfrost kept an eye on the ground in front of her; it would be frustrating to strip on a loose rock and sprain an ankle. She couldn't help RiverClan get back on their paws if she was confined to the medicine cat den.

Soon enough, the scent of a shrew hit her scent glands, and she spotted it on the path. Irisfrost wasn't as experienced with land prey as water, but she slipped into a hunting crouch and started stalking it. The shrew was preoccupied eating a small beetle, and by the time it realised that something was amiss, it was too late. Irisfrost's paws landed square on the shrew and she bit the back of its neck. It fell limp under her.

Silently thanking StarClan for the prey, Irisfrost picked it up and carried it back towards her group.

@Blazemations @Minkuu
Old June 24th, 2024, 06:48 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish was preoccupied with scenting the air and hardly noticed that Irisfrost had caught something. Eventually, she caught the faint scent of mouse in the air. Golden hues flicking toward a rock, she caught sight of a small creature snuffling amongst pebbles. Her whole body was tense with concentration. Suddenly, the dappled warrior lunged at the brown mouse, pinning it beneath her paws. Stooping over, she nipped the mouse on the neck. There. Looking up, she noticed Emberfang had just caught a mouse as well. It looked like a pretty successful hunting patrol. "Nice catches. I think 3e should start heading back to camp, this was a pretty successful patrol." She decided, pausing to hear her clamates responses before nodding and trotting back to the bare tree.

When they arrived there, The Ace of Spades was pleased to see the hares untouched. She heaved herself up the tree once more and untangled the dark colored rodents, dropping them straight off the branch. They landed with hollow thumps on the rock below. Then Goldfish climbed backdoor, grabbed a hare in her jaws and began the walk back to camp.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 24th, 2024, 01:48 PM
yes, it's me again

Heroneye

Heroneye blinked. Yes, of course, finding a place with a river would have been a top priority for the high ranks. It wasn’t like it had just materialized because she had been missing home. It was just her who had failed to notice it.

She became a bit sad as she thought about all the kits and apprentices that would be growing up in the mountains instead of RiverClan territory. Where they belonged. None of them had been responsible, none of them had been the ones who killed and tortured cats from other Clans. Nor had Heroneye, for that matter, and nor had most RiverClan cats. And yet they were all paying a dear price. The whole situation was just... a mess, there was no other way around it.

“Yes, I suppose you’re right.” Heroneye spoke at last. “They all need to prepare for... when we go back.” That time seemed so, so far away. But it was coming, right? It had to come. How was RiverClan supposed to exist in this state? It couldn’t, not for long. So even though there was no real guarantee that RiverClan would even be welcome back at the forest territory, she just had to hold out hope, irrational or not.

“Could you imagine? Being an apprentice in this place,” Heroneye commented, her gaze fixed on the lapping waves of the river. “Imagine... I think I would be perfectly miserable.” Even more so than I was, she thought, though she kept that last part to herself. It was just too pathetic, too self-pitying.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )
Old June 24th, 2024, 01:59 PM

Caveclaw-She/They

————————

Caveclaw was quiet again for another moment.

Being an apprentice, in a place like this?

“It’ll be difficult to adjust to.” They answered “Some kits may be born here.”
Honestly, she wasn’t sure there were queens close to kitting right now, but it was hard to imagine that this would be all some would know.
“Some may be too young to remember the old territory by the time we go back.”
Then those cats will have to be the ones to adjust.
She would help them the best she could.

But, for now, they were stuck here due to the other clans attacking them because of the actions of a few cats.

@Fits

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 24th, 2024, 07:09 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Upon leaving her brother's den and briskly walking out of camp, Dusklion had managed to make it down the winding path into the more forested area before the first of her tears fell. The scowl was still written all over her face but it was shaky at best as the deputy hurried through the unfamiliar territory. She had trusted that the border patrols she had sent out had marked easily recognizable borders so that she wouldn't travel too far, but right now she just needed out. Well, what she actually needed was her brother. But that sigh... it kept echoing in her head until the sheer volume of it was enough to rip a snarl from her throat.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid... why did you think that she could even like you? Huh? Yeah you got a rank, but what else? You're abrasive, 'n rude, 'n just... just..." The frustrated murmuring trailed off as Dusklion came to a halt, chest heaving as she drew in breath after breath. One or two of the tears in her eyes fell before she shook her head and let out a low growl. The emotions pulsating within her felt dark and difficult to handle, and her claws came out as the thought of needing to sink them into something came up.

There wasn't much in the way of prey around here, but still she scented the air. Even coming up with nothing though the deputy continued to search, though truthfully she wasn't making that much of an effort to seek out prey. What she did manage to spot was a nearby crow. Dusk slid into a sloppy hunter's crouch and moved forward, letting out a frustrated hiss when the crow lifted its head and took off, echoing a loud caw into the air.

"Damn it all!" she snapped with a lash of her tail, her growl puttering out into a soft and quiet whimper. The deputy shook her head and turned around, determined to make up for the mistake.

[ open ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |