Today 02:54 PM

Old June 21st, 2024, 02:14 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: colors in the wind [kit finder]

Redkit
[Brownkit, Yellowkit, Amberkit]
She-cat (demigirl), she/they.

Sleek, short fur with a plume-like tail, Redkit is a dark brown and black tabby; across her middle and her bushy tail lie patches of reddy-brown, which she's named after [can remove if this isn't accurate enough to genetics]. Their eyes are a striking amber, identical to their father's. As she grows, she becomes almost as stocky as her father and a force to be dealt with in battle—that is, until she meets the likes of a more agile cat.

-Pesonality-

Though some may see her as bossy and too energetic, Redkit has good intentions at heart. Constant playfighting can be tiring for some, but Redkit never seems to stop. Alongside this, she loves to create elaborate games and quickly gets upset if another kit breaks her rules. Since she's a little spoilt by her mother, she expects other cats to do as she says; she's taken aback when they don't. Redkit is a kind kit - she just has a big personality! She hates to see others left out or belittled. Due to such kind parenting, she's confident and quick to defend anyone being bullied. Generosity is another good trait of hers; she's used to having lots to give (and sharing with her siblings). Little trinkets quickly become one of her greatest interests. She loves to collect things around the camp, stashing many by her mother's nest in the nursery and giving others to anyone she thinks will enjoy them.

It all depends on how things play out, but I'm expecting she won't quite lose her bossy streak. She'll learn not to be too harsh, but still, she'll be a bit much for some cats. Rules are important to her; it upsets her when someone breaks them, no matter how insignificant. She'll likely be highly opinionated, making rivals out of a few cats along the way. Despite all this, she holds her family and friends very close and will defend them to the bitter end (even if they're entirely in the wrong). She's fiercely loyal, even if it sometimes serves her badly.

Of course, Redkit remains kind. Though some may read her as having a tough exterior, she's actually very open and is quick to help those in need. Collecting and gifting are still big passions of hers! She's not selfless—she's definitely not perfect—but she does care deeply about those around her, even if it comes out in her correcting others. This is why she cares so much about rules; the Warrior Code was made to keep everyone safe, so she sticks by it and many other rules, no matter what. Frequently, they're read as arrogant when they truly think they're helping.

-Plot ideas?-

Teeny Tiny Kit plots could include things like her taking advantage of her mother's kindness and getting in trouble. That as well as general kit drama—arguing over games and that.

There's definitely potential for her to have fallouts with her siblings while they're apprentices. Maybe she could fall out with one sibling, then one of them gets injured (as a result of training alone or pushing themselves too hard out of spite), which results in the other needing to come and save them—could be good character development for them both?

As a warrior (or apprentice), it's possible for her to get into drama with other cats in the clan over many things, be it her own rudeness or someone being mean to her family and friends. This could also develop further into a big fight or scuffle, which she could get in trouble for. I think a situation where they find their father as an adult could be interesting too!

-Other-

I'm thinking her strengths in battle will include physical power and tactical thinking, while her weaknesses will lie in agility and speed.

Mention: @occultation
Old June 21st, 2024, 02:37 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Placeholder

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 23rd, 2024, 05:48 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

boop
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 24th, 2024, 12:56 AM
Memoria

Bump Policy: after reply, then once a week.
My Mood: Kingly

CHESTNUTKIT
or hazelkit, fawnkit, sorrelkit.

Likely to be either FtM or FtNB!

APPEARANCE
This kitten is brown in colour; as an eerie replica of their sire, they have a dark, chocolatey pelt. However, alongside their fathers amber eyes, they also have a ring of their mothers green around their pupils--sectoral heterchromia! Otherwise, they look fairly average, with a thick pelt and well-built muscles. In warriorhood, they're slightly smaller than what their father would've been. They are the largest of the litter as a kit.

PERSONALITY
This kitty is a fun-loving cat. In kithood, they want nothing more than to play with their siblings and beat the other kits at mossball. This is the first sign of a highly ambitious cat in the making, as they feel the need to exert their 'dominance' and 'strength', even though the way they do this is minute (batting at their siblings, biting bearberrys' tail, hissing at the other kittens when they boss them around).

In apprenticehood, they look up to the high ranks and aspire to be like the senior warriors. They want to go on every single patrol, swim in the rapids and catch the rarest, most shiniest fish. At this point, they also begin to develop a very protective, somewhat possessive streak. They are always looking out for those they love, even if they're aggressive about it. Kitty-cat-puberty delivers anger issues to this young fella, and they start to get a little snappy. Should they be punished for their behaviour, they're likely to push back. (I think this would prove to be very interesting for character development... )

In warriorhood, they've mellowed out. They've chilled, found their place in the clan, and while still wildly protective and stubborn at times, they've realised that their aggression is more useful when it comes to providing for the clan and protecting from outsiders rather than retaliating against instruction. Still, this cat, even as an adult, is incredibly ambitious, and may hope to one day raise to a position of power. Of course, nothing is guaranteed, nor set in stone, but a kitty can dream! I believe they'd be very career-oriented, not wanting to settle down and have a family until later on in life.

RP IDEAS/OTHER
They could be born with astigmatism, resulting in frequent headaches and eyestrain. A few visits to the medicine cats' den would be in order, but as a warrior, they would learn to work with it, not against it.

I'm also interested in getting the "just a scratch" and "rapid recovery" purrks for this kitty if I do end up playing them--said purrks could provide great roleplay opportunity! The "go with the flow" purrk also looks quite tempting...

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by hiraeth; June 24th, 2024 at 12:56 AM.