Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
brainy boutique
Last post by Oliver
Today 03:17 PM
[p] Take my advice, 'cuz...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:10 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:04 PM
I'm trying to fill my two...
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 03:04 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:01 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 02:39 AM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired
Default Crown Cliff

A ledge about a fox's length up on the rocky side of the mountain that makes up the back of The Crag (Atari's camp) is Saturn's preferred place to watch over her family when she is not busy with other things. It has also become the place Atari cats come to if they have something to report to Saturn or simply feel like talking to her, and there is a little cranny behind it, not large enough to be comfortably used as a den or anything, but enough for a few cats to sit in if they need to discuss something privately.

Any member of the Atari is free to jump up here (even kits should be able to climb here, but if not, Saturn can pick them up), be it for some important or simply chit-chat, and like with leader-den rps, the different interactions can be posted simultaneously and still be separate moments. You can simply mention me here, no prior permission is needed for now.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; June 20th, 2024 at 01:55 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 06:24 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Saturn's rock

Mud
Atari Young | He/Him | 2 Moons
The young had one thing in mind and only one thing in mind. To pester talk to the bigger cats in camp! And he was not backing away from that yet! So the first step was to climb this...this rock thing! After a (not so) fierce roar as well as some stuggling and trying to figure out how to properly get up there, Mud has officially made it! Now Mud just needed to talk to the crown or whoever else was up there "Me! I have uh...i have..i have a question!!" he announced, the excited smile not leaving his face for one second
[ @Luminous | Sorry this is the first thing i thought of when i saw this thread. Mud's about to give Saturn an "interview". Also, congrats. ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 20th, 2024 at 06:26 AM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 07:31 AM
catching up after camp

Saturn

Copper eyes gazed out over The Crag from where the Crown rested on her usual point. Everything seemed calm enough today, so Saturn had settled down and was now lying with a front leg lazily dangling over the side of the rock as she rested her chin on the other one.

Apart from her tail-tip slowly tapping up and down, a twitch of her whiskers was the only noticeable movement as she noticed a small, brown furball making its way towards her. It wasn't unusual for cats to come up here to talk with her about something -trappers with new ideas, claws with patrol reports, initiates wanting more training- but kits weren't the most common visitors.

She watched Mud scramble up to where she was sunbathing, for a moment debating just picking him up when he squeaked, but didn't and he managed to get up on his own. "You." she replied in a similar manner to him, before tilting her head, her amused smile transforming to a curious little grin. "Well ask away, I've got time."

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; June 20th, 2024 at 09:25 AM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:03 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Tired

Mud
Atari Young | He/Him | 2 Moons
The smile that was on his face became just slightly wider at the Crown's response. Because there's a list of things he wanted to ask! "Wat's it like being the crown?? Do you feel cool or do cool stuffs all the time??" The Young could really only assume that being a Crown means being fun and acting cool. Cause y'know!! "Oo! Y' know those scars on your shoulder?? I heard that there's like these- these..these spirit cats that come by and give it to you and stuff. Do these things give you like uh...super...super special abilities that no one else has?? Like flying like a bird or- or or cool mind reading powers or- super talk to pebbles and stuff?? " can the Crown do that?? Wait, has the bigger cat been reading his mind the entire time?? Nooo because if that's the case she would've already known everythig he's gonna ask! Oo! Can she talk to pebbles? If pebbles talked what would they say?? Or did Crowns never get powers?? C'mon someone in the world has to have powers there's so much cats everywhere that it might as well exist! "What's it like being a Crown-er?? Is it exciting? Is it boring? Does it make you busier?? What do you usually do on your free time??? How did it feel like becoming one for the first time?? Oo! Was your mama or papa a crown too??."

"oh!! What about those uh-.. those fighting moves that i heard some cats do?? How do you do them?? Are they very easy to do or are they super super duper hard to do?? Hunting too. Hunting sounds fun too. Can tell me how to do those things? Like right now????" Mud wanted to be a big and strong and super intimidating cat. More than he already was! (Which isn't a lot, really) "Is there any unique fighting techniques?? Like- like- is there anything like climbing on top of a biigggg rock and then dropping down on the enemy like boom! Or or uhh using a stick to poke the enemy orrr..."
[ @Luminous | the power of Imagination ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 20th, 2024 at 09:04 AM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:24 AM
catching up after camp

Saturn

'A question' had made her assume it would be something big and pseudo-philosophical, but the one question quickly spiralled off into... a buttload of them. Leaning back slightly, she flicked her tail to make the Young slow down as she quickly tried to page through all that she'd just been asked. "Alright so being a Crown is great," she grinned " and I feel super cool. Those scars, those two in an X, is the mark of a Crown. If you've spotted Nyx around, she has a similar dash, but just one whereas I have two."

What then...? Right. "Yeah spirits actually came down and completed my mark when I became a Crown," she explained. "but I don't usually see them around much - they've trusted me to lead the Atari so I'm interpreting this as them not having any complaints with how I'm going my stuff, you know? But I can't fly or anything cool like that... so far at least. I'm a hella strong fighter, but I've always been, long before I ever became the Crown."

"Well, being a Crown is a lot of work sometimes. Like, imagine how much effort your Keepers put into watching over all of you little critters, or how there needs to be a whole other cat -The claw of the Crown- to make sure the initiates do as they're told. Now think of that, expect the whole ass Atari is my responsibility." Was she playing it up a bit? Perhaps, everything wasn't hers to oversee or do, she had healers, keepers, Nyx, and a bunch of other grown-ups for that, but it was still technically her job to make sure it was done. It wasn't exactly something the spirits seemed to allow her to forget.

Tailed swished over the rock behind her as her thoughts moved on to the next question (or at least what she thought to be the next question unless she had forgotten one in the process). "Free-time eh? Well, usually Im just up here, since I can relax while still being able to keep an eye on everything -two birds, one pounce you know- but otherwise, I walk a lot outside of the Crag 'n hunt if I feel like it."

She debated for a second if she'd be able to just skip over the ma 'n pa questions, but if Mud picked up on the fact that she had, it would probably only bring more questions about her family. "Nope, neither of them. My dad, Dancer, was the claw of the Crown, but when he 'n died I became one, and then advanced to Crown when the former Crown died."

"You'll learn fighting and hunting when you're halfa year ol' and become an initiate - some of 'em are hard 'n some are not, but you'll have to wait to see that." As if Saturn hadn't pestered claws and her parents for training since the second she was able to stand up n walk, but in her defence, she had trained with Zephyr to become the next Claw of the Crown, and her father had been one so it was his job to oversee their training anyway.

"Quite a lota questions ya had there -anything more you wanna ask?"

Old June 20th, 2024, 01:51 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Stressed

°Ares°
Male / Claw / 33 Moons / Atari / Cousin to the Crown
sleek white fur with fiery red patches on legs and head, accented by tabby stripes, icy blue eyes, bushy tail–side of his face around his mouth was torn, revealing his back teeth through rotted flesh—often wears a coyote skull over his face
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Luminous

The agile tom leapt up onto the ledge, the skull over his head clattering a bit. “Hey prissy.” He mused, using the nickname he’s always called her—perhaps against her will, though he uses it more then Saturn. He peaked his head into her den, suddenly spotted the young.

His pupils constricted a bit, his eyes getting even colder. He wasn’t a fan of little ones. Sure, they grew up to be fine fighters but when they were young? They were a real pain in the ass.

“Ah- sorry. Am I interrupting somethin’?” He asked, turning back to his cousin with a daring, almost cruel smile on his face. He looked crueler than he was.

Old June 20th, 2024, 02:46 PM
catching up after camp

Saturn

Rolling the round pabble back and forth between her frontpaws, the Crown smiled a little while the kitten scrambled around to catch it, only stopping when a shadow glided over the floor. With a flick of her paw, the pebble was flung past Ares, the Young chasing after it as Saturn nodded her cousin a welcome, her neutral smile souring into a frown, tattered ears slicking back against her skull in something resembling exaggerated annoyance rather than hostility.

"Mornin' to you too, commoner." Her mother was from a really big family, and she knew quite a few of her cousins from here were a bit jealous that they didn't technically count as royalty the same way her immediate family was. It didn't mean she couldn't poke them about it.

"Interrupting?" Getting up and stretching out into a glorious stretch and pausing to yawn. "Nah, you know I always got time to be annoyed by you." They were such great cousins. "What exactly will it be today?"

Old June 20th, 2024, 02:54 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Crown Cliff

°Ares°
Male / Claw / 33 Moons / Atari / Cousin to the Crown
white fur with fiery red patches on legs and head, accented by tabby stripes, icy blue eyes–side of his face around his mouth was torn, revealing his back teeth through rotted flesh—often wears a coyote skull over his face
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Luminous (I love Saturn already)

He scoffed. “Me? A commoner? How rude of you. As a member of the family of the Crown I demand to be treated with respect!” He said, in a mocking, light-hearted voice.

He was sure he had heard some cats on his side of the family say those exact words seriously. He was just lucky to be so close to Saturn that he actually was.

“Ah- nothing much. Just getting my daily dose of entertainment in.” He shrugged, still smirking a bit. He lowered his head and shook off the skull over his face, hearing it rattle as it fell to the ground. Now his horrid scar was revealed. It wasn’t really that ugly looking. Just badass. But he then smiled more, the rotten flesh stretching, making some sort of indescribable noise. Of course he was using this to gross out his cousin.

Last edited by Rowan; June 20th, 2024 at 02:54 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2024, 05:01 PM
catching up after camp

Default Re: Crown Cliff

Saturn

"GASP."
Dramatically she touched a forepaw to her chest, as if needing to place it over her heart to calm herself down as she threw her cousin a wide-eyed stare, filling her expression with theatrical shock. As a member of the family of the Crown? Oh, cousin, you should know you can't pull that with me. "As the Crown, I demand to be allowed to treat you with all the disrespect that. I. please!"

She gave her cousin one last, exaggerated glance, before tossing the dramatically playful display aside and sitting down again. Then he turned to start playing with that scar of his jeeeez whyyyyyyyyy. Cringing and grimacing the Crown squirmed where she sat, twisting to focus her copper eyes on a different spot. "Areeeesssss,," her voice was a whining hiss as she shook her fur as if to shake off the sight. She wouldn't ever speak like that bout anybody's scars. Expect Ares'. She was allowed to though, in this case. Like he was literally just doing this to gross her out, she just knew it.

Throwing her head to the side, the Crown let out a dramatic sigh. "Well at least you never had to watch your shoulder be ripped open by one of em spirits, ok? Coming down from the heavens," she moved her paw over her head and looked longingly up at the stone roof of her nook, as if seeing the night map charted there. "made of starlight, and then raking their starry claws over your old scar to make this mark," she gestured at the X over her left shoulder. "Traumatizing, Ares, nightmare-inducing I tell you!"