Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
build a barrier! [ camp...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:06 AM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by dagnyme
Today 01:53 AM
Snailpaw's Training [P]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:51 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 01:38 AM
the smell of fresh rain
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 12:35 AM

Old June 23rd, 2024, 02:45 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused
Default [P] The Lie is the Lonesome Night

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit was stalking about WindClan camp, being fast and excited and generally getting under everyone’s paws. How could they be expected to do anything else? It was one of those days that seemed to last forever. One could look to the sky and see an endless sea of clouds cascading over each other like foam at the bottom of a waterfall; one could look to the ground and see absentminded birds singing with such a volume and feverishness that Sneezekit often wondered how it is that their little voices never go out. Perhaps most cats would want nothing more than to stop in their tracks, just staring at the sky that seemed like just a rabbit hop away from WindClan camp, taking in everything. Well, not Sneezekit. They were actually very eager to see the sun come down on it all.

Everyone in camp was stirring, churning over each other. It was a Busy Day. Too busy! If Sneezekit tried to start a prank now, every cat in camp could easily take notice. It was No Fun when someone ruined the surprise. And there was a greater chance that an adult would not be happy with them; how could they possibly understand Sneezekit’s humor when they were looking at a half-finished joke? It was just wrong, all wrong. Why did the things that sent other kits roaring with laughter also have to be the things that adults got mad at? Maybe Sneezekit would Understand later, When They Were Older. They hoped.

Well, fine, fine, fine. Sneezekit just had to make their own fun, like usual. And there were a million and one things with which they could--wait. Somewhere in camp, there was a flash of red fur, a little ember near to the ground. Sneezekit’s face lit up. A New Friend! A kit that they had never talked to before! Without a second thought, they tumbled over to the unknown kit, a grin forming on their face.

“Hi! I’m Sneezekit! What’s your name? Want to be friends?” A customary greeting. They began to bounce up and down on their paws, their daytime woes all but completely forgotten in an instant. “Ooh! Do you know any fun games to play?” Another cat to play with! Another cat to look at Sneezekit! They could hardly imagine anything more exciting.

(the hardest part of private threads is coming up with a clever title i think.. i definitely did not steal from a song lyric nope not a chance)

( @Weekend-Wondering )
Old June 24th, 2024, 09:09 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: [P] The Lie is the Lonesome Night

Blazingkit
No Header Yet / Female / About 1 Moon / WindClan / Sexuality Unknown
Simple red she-kit with dark mackerel markings, bold blue eyes, tortoiseshell/white points, and soft fur

Oh. My. Feathers. You are literally the most prettiest-handsomest-lookiess-looker in the WHOLE WORLD. Literally.

✽❀✽

Blazingkit had been snoring away in the middle of the day when an unwanted dream decided to suddenly land in her mind. It certainly was not the sort of dream that she enjoyed, and to put it plainly, it was quite the opposite. There was danger in the nursery- the nursery, where all of the kittens and queens thrived in pleasant peace- and everybody was frightened. Blazingkit was frightened… talk about ‘messed up’. Blazingkit had a strong feeling that she would never lose her courage, her bravery, and especially her confidence in herself… so who in this earth did this dream think it was, making her look like a small, desperate and fearful coward? Of course, the nursery was under attack by the smelly RiverClan cats, so who wouldn’t be afraid- but that was just the thing. Blazingkit was dead-sure that she would be the hero there, alongside her awesome-super-coolest-powerful-kindhearted-bestest mother, Firestorm. It was just obvious that in a real nursery-battle situation that Blazingkit would be one of the few heroes, duh!

So when Blazingkit snapped awake from her unwanted nap with a slight whimper of fright, as she began to process what emotions had been triggered form this nightmare of hers, the red mackerel she-kit began to feel angry. What an unrealistic bad dream, that was. She huffed in annoyance and clawed at the ground with her claws, teeth bared with the fire of anger gleaming in her eyes. Her brain was such a mean-thing… to make her look so… so cowardly! So wimpy and pathetic! But eventually, Blazingkit began to grow tired of feeling such strong anger, and her angry-battery was running very, very low. So the naturally enthusiastic she-kit quit thinking about the oh-so-rude dream she had suffered through, giving her pelt a quick lick before hopping up and onto all four paws. Naturally, being as small and clumsy as she was, Blazingkit stumbled and swayed once she managed to get herself standing decently straight, but she walked the dizziness of youth off as she hobbled along towards the nursery entrance, anger dropping away from her expression completely. As she padded towards the entrance, feeling the fresh air of the summer coughed into her face, her eyes filled with energy, and all of the dream’s fright and triggers were gone, as if they had never been there at all.

Blazingkit tripped a little and slumped down onto her rear at the nursery’s entrance and exit, blowing a little hair of fur from her face as she stared outside of the nursery, gaze gleaming, scanning each and every little detail of the outside. It was quite a shame that she wasn’t exactly allowed to go wandering around outside of the nursery too much… the most she had done was pluck up some grass from just outside of it and hurry back in to fantasize over in back in her nest. But she still enjoyed to stare joyfully around at WindClan’s camp, awaiting the day where Firestorm would finally find the motherly power to drag six shriek-y kittens out and about into the clearing. Blazingkit, being her age, didn’t see the struggle of mothers, and she thought that it was just sad that her littermates and herself weren’t allowed to go running and darting everywhere all of the time by themselves. Clearly Blazingkit had some learning to do, but the little she-kit had no idea. For all she knew, Firestorm was just holding them back from the outside just to tease them. It was terrible.

So grumpily, Blazingkit scooted just outside of the nursery like the awesome, bad-girl rebel she was. Filled with pride for hovering just an extra centimeter away from the nursery than she might technically be allowed to, she beamed and smiled around at WindClan’s crowded camp. An- And now I can watch ALL the cats closer, and all the cats can say HI, so we can be friends, an- an- Blazingkit wasn’t even understanding her own thoughts, thanks to the messiness of them all, but there was one thing that she knew for certain; She was happy like this. Not exactly breaking rules, of course, but stepping effortlessly past some limits. It wasn’t anything that would do any harm, and that was the thing- she could do it, and nothing wrong would come from it. Goodness, stars above- why didn’t Blazingkit break the rules more often?! This was heaven shoved down into earth, scooting less than an inch away from the nursery with a wide grin slapped across her cheery face. Nothing could be better than escaping the nursery… if only the entire family could do it with Blazingkit! Then it would be double-heaven.

Then as if her eyes just wanted to tease her for her stick-in-the-nursery struggles, Blazingkit caught sight of a fellow kit, wandering out and about in the camp. Blazingkit felt mildly irritated. Well, if that one can do it, why can’t I? That isn’t fair… no…? Her lip curled and twitched a little, followed by a slight whimper of misery. So much for bravery and confidence. I wanna go out… why can they go out? Not fair… NOT FAIR!!! Then without warning, the other kit’s gaze found Blazingkit, and their new face lit up. Blazingkit felt her heart lift a little bit. They were happy to see… her? Even though she didn’t know the, at all? But then Blazingkit realized that this might just be her chance to get to know somebody new, and her own grin widened, even fading into an open mouth smile. She noticed that her denmate was also grinning, and that only made her feel better about this upcoming interaction. Oh, they were going to be such good friends! This was going to be the first encounter of many, many more, and many more after that, Blazingkit was certain! So when her mysterious denmate came smiling in her direction, Blazingkit’s ears perked up to hear out whatever they had to say and she jumped onto her paws again, standing ready to speak to them about whatever it was they wanted to say.

The mysterious kit that doubled as her denmate greeted her first with the word hi, but Blazingkit was too excited to work out the word, ‘Hello!’ out in return, so she just stood, starry-eyed as she peered at the kit. Her denmate introduced themself as Sneezekit, and immediately, Blazingkit jerked her head back a little. Sneezekit? They were named after a sneeze? Well that was funny- Blazingkit didn’t like to sneeze. It even hurt a little bit whenever she did… and she was dreading the day winter would arrive to make her sneeze literally all of the time thanks to constant colds. Of course, she would be older and more controlled by then, less vulnerable to the dangers of sickness, but she still hated sneezing, therefore she hated the idea of winter. But now wasn’t the time to think so hard about something so simple as a sneeze… no, Blazingkit was getting the opportunity to meet somebody new, get to know a new face that she had never seen or encountered before, and she was going to take it. She was going to make this fun, and that came without a doubt. So enough sneezing over it all… annoying pun probably intended.

Sneezekit then asked her what her name was, and Blazingkit decided to wait for them to finish off their introduction before responding. She wanted to hear out everything this snEEzEkIt had to tell her before coming up with her own self-explanation and introduction. Sneezekit quickly moved onto asking her if they wanted to be friends, and the first thought that entered Blazingkit’s head was a very accepting one. Boy, oh boy- DUH. I just KNOW we’ll be the BESTEST of ALL BESTEST BESTIES!!! It had been a pretty normal greeting, enough to meet anybody’s expectations of a kit, but Blazingkit didn’t care about its quality. A greeting was a greeting, and she would take anything to love on. When Sneezekit began to bounce up and down on their paws, Blazingkit joined in with enough enthusiasm to send a few pebbles bouncing ups nod down along the ground beside her paws, despite her small and light size and weight. By now, she may as well never have nightmares again, because that last one had disappeared from her memory in a snap once Sneezekit arrived. Then suddenly, like a miracle, it turned out Sneezekit wasn’t finished yet. The kit asked Blazingkit if she knew any fun games that they could play, and within seconds, Blazingkit came up with an answer. Roleplays. Oh, how she loved to pretend to be all that she wasn’t, and to pretend to be somebody who she could never be at her age and rank. Nothing was better than a good old roleplay, and it seemed like Sneezekit had just given her a clear chance to play through with one. Blazingkit nodded hastily.

Then once she confirmed that Sneezekit was finished introducing themself and throwing out game requests, Blazingkit lifted her chin with a high-pitched squeal as she prepared to respond. In a yelp, she began, “My, my- oh my, I’ve always wann’ed ‘ta befriend a sneeze!” The words had slipped out form her mouth out of the blue, and for the sake of honesty, Blazingkit took them back right after she heard them meet the air. “Well, naw… I actually didn’t, buh… I think I’ll like it! You’re seeming fun… an- an- cool! I don’t like sneezes, I really hate ‘em, buh… you’re gonna’ be different, I BETCHA!!!” She purred gleefully and gestured towards the nursery with her head. “My mama might not like it if I stray too far from the nursery, buh’ I think we can play something right here, eh?” She stomped on the ground beneath her as if Sneezekit hadn’t been able to tell where they were until she did. “Yeh’, we outta play right outside’s the nursery so I dun’t get into any trouble, eh? Eh!” Her whiskers twitched deity excitement, and overflowing eith enthusiasm, Blazingkit started to bounce up onto her toes again, wide eyed and ready for some entertainment.

Anyway, my name’s Blazingkit! Yeah, yeah I wanna be friends! I’m thinkin’ you’ll be a real funny friend, too!” There was that, now time to explain the game. Her roleplay-wonders. Piping with happiness, Blazingkit started in a somewhat-squeal. “I LOVE roleplay games! I really like to play like my other mama’, pretendin’ to be a medicine cat. Lightningstorm’s a lil’ sick… buh we’re still family an’ I still love to pretend to be a medicine cat an’ act like I’m healin’ cats up. But actually, herbs taste really bad, but I think they’re really cool- almost as cool as warriors n’ tunneler n’ all’a their fights n’ things!” Blazingkit tilted her head to the side and eyed Sneezekit. “Do ya’ like roleplays, too? Wanna play one with me?! That’d be so-so-fun- ‘cause- you could be leader, I your medicine cat, an- an we’d be workin’ together to… wait…” Blazingkit’s maw suddenly widened in a gigantic gasp of excitement, and when she smiled again, this was her widest and most open smile yet, eyes shining like the sun with all of her teeth exposed. “Oh my gaw, Sneezekit, we can be savin’ WindClan during a battle in our roleplay- if we ‘really ‘gonna be roleplaying, that is! I’ll be healing cats up like a medicine cat, and you- you could fight- SNEEEEEEEEEEZEKIIIIIIIIT IT’S AMAAAAAAZIIIING!!!” Great. Now there was no flaming Blazingkit down, she was too far gone in joy.

✽❀✽

~ @Fits ~

// I know right?! I am so bad with titles, I just throw on some cheesy one. ;-; \\

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; June 24th, 2024 at 09:10 AM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 01:49 PM
yes, it's me again

Sneezekit

Sneezekit’s grin widened as the new kit began to speak and bounce along with Sneezekit’s own excited movements. They liked how the volume of the other kit’s voice undulated as she spoke, like her words were bubbles rising to the surface of boiling water. Needless to say, they were very pleased to have made someone else so perfectly excited just by saying a few words to her.

They tilted their head at the kit’s comments about their name. “Yeah, ‘cause I always thought that Sneeze was kinda a funny name, too. None of the warriors from the other Clans would think that sneezes were scary, and I should’ve been named something cooler, like Hawk or Strike or something.” Sneezekit waved their tail slowly as they spoke, their movements matching the Woeful Tale of their Pitiful Name. Sneeze... z... star. Didn’t exactly roll off the tongue, if you asked Sneezekit, nor strike fear into anyone’s hearts--not even those cowardly, fishy warriors from afar that they kept hearing so much about.

“But then--” Sneezekit’s tail shot into the air, and they stood a bit taller. “I thought, maybe that’s a good thing, ‘cause then they won’t expect it. They’ll be all like... ‘Sneezewarriorname, what a funny name. I could take on a Sneezewarriorname any day of the week!’ But then I’ll be all on them like... bam!” Sneezekit swung a sheathed paw at the air, illustrating their Incredible Strength. “And they won’t forget to be afraid of that name then, no way!” Sneezekit beamed with pride, already taking in their future achievements. Sneezekit, that was a name to remember!

Sneezekit blinked with curiosity as the kit, now called Blazingkit in their mind, continued. Not allowed outside the nursery? Somehow, the line between what was Good and Bad became even more nebulous. How come Sneezekit could go outside, but Blazingkit couldn’t? In all honesty, none of the adults seemed to care much about what Sneezekit did, so long as they didn’t do anything Bad. Was Blazingkit in trouble? ‘Cause sometimes, when Sneezekit got into trouble, they’d have to stay in one spot and not talk to anyone for a while. Timeout, they called it. But Blazingkit was allowed to talk, so maybe not? Once again, none of it made any sense to Sneezekit. “Well, that’s alright,” said Sneezekit with a shrug. “‘Cause the camp’s kinda the same all over, really.” And anyway, Sneezekit didn’t like getting in trouble (even though it just seemed to happen to them so often), so they didn’t want their new friend to get into trouble, either. It was decided.

Sneezekit’s excitement was maintained as Blazingkit explained that she loved roleplaying games. So did Sneezekit! So did every kit, really. “Yeah, I like those kindsa games, too! ‘Cept that I always want to play leader, but so does everyone else, so sometimes we fight, and the adults don’t like that too much and make us stop playing.” Sneezekit raised their nose to the sky, a mournful gesture for all the games that were cut too short by the conflicting egos of playing kits. “But if you wanna be medicine cat, then that’s great, ‘cause I can still be the leader! I’ll be the best and strongest leader WindClan’s ever seen, you’ll see, Blazingkit.”

Though Blazingkit had said something that concerned Sneezekit a little. Lightningstorm was sick? Medicine cats could get sick, too? How scary! Sneezekit had always assumed that medicine cats were immune to getting sick, so they could treat everyone else all the time. They wondered what kind of Super, Mega, Ultra-scary sicknesses could plague a medicine cat, of all cats. But enough of that! There were games to be played, and super-scary Clans to pretend beat up.

“Okay, I'm the leader now!” Sneezekit began to shift their mind into Sneezestar, Valiant and Fearless Leader of WindClan Mode. “And I’mma have a meeting, right now, ‘cause that’s what leaders do.” They began to glance around for a good spot for a Galewood. That was Really Important. Sneezestar needed a special spot to stand so that all the cats of WindClan would know to look only at them when they spoke. Sneezestar knew that they couldn’t go away from the nursery, so it was a little hard to find something good, but they managed to find a gnarly-looking root poking out of the ground that could be of use. It wasn’t perfect, but Sneezestar would at least be a bit higher up than before.

“Ahem-ahem-ahem!” Sneezestar spoke, clambering up onto their new throne. “Every cat in WindClan, come to the Galewood Right Now for a super-duper important meeting!” That’s how it went, right? “Or else you’re all in big trouble! ‘Cause like I said, it’s really super important.” Sneezestar made their eyes real big so that Blazingkit could see just how important it was. ‘Cause RiverClan was coming to fight Right Now! They would all have to be prepared.

( @Weekend-Wondering )
Old June 24th, 2024, 04:56 PM
I’m in the Walls

Blazingkit
Simple red she-kit with dark mackerel markings, bold blue eyes, tortoiseshell/white points, and soft fur

Oh. My. Feathers. You are literally the most prettiest-handsomest-lookiess-looker in the WHOLE WORLD. Literally.

✽❀✽

To Blazingkit, with her bubbly and bright personality, this was the most amazing thing that could possibly happen to her. Somebody had not only approached her first, but they had also expressed her same energy and interest in games. This wonderland was all that the red mackerel she-kit could ever ask for, and rarely did she actually get to play around with other kits anyway. She was always crammed up into the nursery, unlike many of the other kittens around WindClan who went running and bustling through the clearing, squealing and shrieking with the glee of their freedom. Blazingkit always just had to watch and wait for her own chance to join in on all that fun- she loved her siblings and everything about them all, but hanging around with the same bundle of cats all day long was… not very fun. They could be fun, but the change was just… non-existent. In other words, her life at the moment was just sad. Sad and boring, sad and not social. She needed something new, and oh, look, Sneezekit! What an opportunity! And who knew, maybe Sneezekit would be the first of many opportunities, even… they were just one kitten, were they not? Just one personality within the whirling and swirling world of cats and kits? Of course… there was no way Sneezekit would end up being Blazingkit’s only friend. That was just downright unrealistic- and a good thing, because Blazingkit was truly hungry for sociability by now. The hunger could be seen in… well, really all of Blazingkit’s actions and general behavior.

The majority of Blazingkit’s dreams (most of which didn’t involve cowering back in fright at the sight of some other clan piling like the river into the nursery) usually consisted of many fun interactions with kittens, apprentices, full grown cats and warriors, and she was always given a chance to be entertained out in camp. She had a heck-ton of friends, and the amount of them all was almost unlimited. In one dream, Blazingkit still remembered this lovely scene quite clearly, Twilightstar had even created a strict rule that Blazingkit and her littermates had to interact with at least five cats every day, and everybody had to be friendly to them. It was oddly unrealistic, but what is one to expect in the dreams of somebody as young and naive as Blazingkit? She had found the dream rather enjoyable, and if it could be turned into reality, that would just be amazing, now wouldn’t it? Blazingkit always found herself smiling like there was no tomorrow at the thought of this sort of thing. Maybe the other kits’ll get real’ excited once I leave the nursery, ‘cause… ‘cause I’m so happy all the time, of course! They’ll love me, I betcha!!! Why wouldn’t they? Blazingkit felt way too happy to be disliked- and surely only the rude pessimists would hate on her? Maybe nobody would hate on her, that would be an ideal world, now wouldn’t it?

At the sight of Sneezekit’s widening grin when she began to speak. Blazingkit had felt her heart jump. They really DO like me an’ what all I’ve gotta say, dun’ they? I like it! I outta talk ta’ kittens n’ other cats like Sneezekit more often, hehe! This’ll… sure… be fun! Grammar failed again, but for the second time in a row, Blazingkit didn’t care. She just kept on talking. When Sneezekit tilted their head at the sound of Blazingkit’s comments and remarks about their Sneezy-name, Blazingkit couldn’t resist the urge to tilt her head to the side as well. She joined in, cocking her head to the left slightly, simply because doing things with others and copying Sneezekit was fun. Then Sneezekit agreed with her, explaining that yes, they also thought that Sneeze was an odd and funny prefix, including the fact that sneezes weren’t exactly frightening. They told Blazingkit that none of the other warriors from other clans would think Sneeze’something could do much harm, just judging from the seemingly pathetic prefix that they were stuck with. Blazingkit also found them mentioning the prefixes Hawk and Strike as other potential replacements. Once that part of the conversation was complete, Blazingkit nodded hastily and her Sneezy denmate slowly waved their tail woefully. “Yeah- I got Blazing ‘cause of Blazingstar, but I don’t really wanna be a star… naw, I just wanna be a warrior. I think cats would get angry if I got medicine cat ever… though… ‘cause that’s what my second Mama does all’a the time, buh… I wanna be anything cats what me to be! I’ll be real fun no matter what!” Then after a bit of a pause, Blazingkit piped to Sneezekit, “An’ I bet YOU’LL be leader one day, in real life! An’ I could be your medicine cat, an- an’ we- an’ we’d fight off ALL’A the bad guys. Clearly, ‘cause we’re just awesome like, that-!

Blazingkit joined in with Sneezekit’s movements once again when the kit’s tail shot into the air and they stood a bit taller. Blazingkit swayed clumsily as she stood taller and straighter, lifting her head a little excessively with a wide and gleeful smile, eventually giving up and plopping back down into a less painful position. Then Sneezekit added that the prefix ‘Sneeze’ might actually prove itself to be an advantage to them in the future, thanks to the fact that nobody would expect his strength and power after hearing his name. Blazingkit gasped in admiration. “Yeah… that is… SO COOL! YOU’RE SO… cool…” She was interrupted by her own noisy squeal of pure, undeniable enthusiasm when Sneezekit said ‘bam’ and swung a sheathed paw at the air. The simple red mackerel she-kit returned to bouncing up and down on her toes, eyes gleaming and smile widening. That smile could keep on widening forever, the weird thing and no limits. When Sneezekit announced that opponents would never forget to be afraid of the name… Sneeze… as they beamed with pride and what looked like some sort of ambition. Blazingkit cheered and kept on bouncing, now getting faster and faster as she did so. Sneezekit was seriously a cool kit, somebody who Blazing’Kit wanted to start looking up to. They were about a moon older than her already, so… where was the issue?

After explaining how her mother didn’t seem too keen on letting her escape the nursery just yet, Blazingkit watched with wide, waiting eyes for Sneezekit’s response. It came, and they simply told her that it was alright, followed by a shrug. They told her that camp was basically just the same all over, and Blazingkit felt a pring of irritation. This said-irritation certainly wasn’t aimed at Sneezekit, and instead, it was the result of the whole situation as it was. Sure, maybe the camp was always the same, but so was the nursery. At least camp had more space, and at least that would give her something new to explore, wouldn’t it? As usual, Blazingkit didn’t see any point in covering up honesty, so she spoke up the very moment that she felt like it, contradicting the words that she had just heard come from Sneezekit. “Yeah, yeah- but neither does the nursery, eh? They’re both a bit borin’… don’cha think? Oh, just wait until we become apprentices, Sneezer!” Blazingkit had grown tired of having to say the name ‘Sneezekit’ over and over again, and because Sneezer sounded more fun, she started to go with that instead. Blazingkit sighed a long sigh, but once it was over, she added, “But I’m sure it won’t be TOO too long before my Mama lets me wander out n’ about out there, so… we can play all the time later! Over in time when I’m a wee-bit bigger!

When Blazingkit suggested a role-play, Sneezekit stayed excited. Blazingkit had a feeling that her denmate shared her interest in those sorts of games. They verbally told he that they also liked roleplay games, and Blazingkit squealed again. Yes, this interaction was going beautifully. Their friendship was going to thrive and shine forever, clearly. There wasn’t anything wrong with it so far; Both Sneezekit and Blazingkit were happy, energetic, loved roleplays, and they had agreed on almost everything either of them had said so far. Blazingkit took a fun guess and decided that she was sure they would never leave each other’s side in the future. This was when Sneezekit brought up the fact that they always wanted to play leader, but so did most everybody else, so they were always stuck in little arguments and fight to decide who would earn themselves that wonderful ‘star’ role. Then, of course, they would get into some trouble for all of the bickering and quarreling and not be allowed to play at all. Blazingkit beamed. Well, I’mma be a medicine cat today, so that won’t be a problem! We ARE a perfect pair!!! Sneezekit spoke the excited she-kit’s thoughts aloud just after that thought, saying that Blazingkit’s desire to roleplay as a medicine cat was great since it allowed for them to still take the leader role of it all. Blazingkit gasped in approval and began to twitch with joy, blinking and grunting on occasion. It was just a little restless habit of hers, and as her excitement increased, so did the amount of twitching. When Sneezekit said that they would be the best and strongest leader that WindClan had ever seen, Blazingkit cheered for him again and laughed, “I betcha that’s true.
You’re gonna be the BESTEST OF THE BESTEST OF ‘EM ALL, SNEEZER!!!

When Blazingkit heard Sneezekit announce that they were leader now, name being Sneezestar, Blazingkit nodded happily. Her nod was followed by another little grunt and long blink before she declared, “Yeah, an’ I’m a Medicine Cat… um… Blazing… can’t say -storm, we already had an’ important one’a those… uh… Blazingflame! cool name, I think!” Blazingkit stood dazzling and shining at the idea of that wonderful name, proud of herself for coming up with it. She moved on from the confidence to listen to Sneezekit- no, Sneezestar- as they glanced around for a good miniature Galewood to stand on all special and glamorous, eventually decided on a gnarly-looking root that jutted out from the ground. Blazingkit followed them with her eyes as her sneezy-denmate clambered up onto their little version of the galewood, clearing their throat. Blazingkit felt her heart jump into her throat with excitement. This was it, she was finally getting a chance to have some fun with one of her peers, one of her denmates! It was a miracle above all miracles, wasn’t it? So pridefully, Blazingkit sat upright with her eyes focused and smile courageous, staring at Sneezekitstar and waiting for them to speak.

Sneezestar imstructed for the population of WindClan cats to come beneath the Galewood right now for a said, ‘super-duper important meeting’ and Blazingkit’s eyebrows raised. She personally thought that Sneezekit was even better at doing this than Twilightstar herself… this was some,thing that Blazingkit could actually understand. Was Sneezekit, some random kitten from the nursery, even better at sending messages than the leader of WindClan?! Blazingkit couldn’t believe it, but she still found the idea incredible. Then suddenly, Sneezestar made his eyes look really big to show Blazingkit how important this meeting really was, and with a strange wave of overflowing joy, Blazingkit straightened up even more (even to the unfortunate point where her back and chest hurt a little) with a gleaming blue gaze. I’ve gotta heal up everybody who needs healin’! She announced to herself. ‘Cause I bet RiverClan’s coming right here, right now! Happily but as seriously as she could manage, she called out, “Y-yeah, everyone! Gather up, ‘cause the fishy fishes are on their way- RIGHT NOW.” Then with ame exaggerated gasp, Blazingkit gestured with a paw towards an empty space in the clearing, squealing, “Uh oh, Sneezestar, better make this meeting real quick, ‘cause look! I can see ‘em in the distance!Boy, oh boy… this is exciting! Blazingkit thought to herself, heart beat pulsing quicker and quicker. She loved it. So stiffly, trying to keep the smile off of her bad-and-serious face, she whipped aorund to face Sneezestar. “I’ll get the leav- sorry, the herbs ready now! We’re gonna fight, fight, fight, until our paws hurt too much, eh?!

✽❀✽

~ @Fits ~

Old June 25th, 2024, 01:22 PM
yes, it's me again

Sneezekit

Sneezekit’s ears pricked with excitement as they noticed Blazingkit copying their little mannerisms as they spoke, tilting her head to the side in the same way as Sneezekit. It was like she was paying attention to their every movement, which made Sneezekit feel very Cool and Special and Important. Like, Yes, do the things that I’m doing ‘cause I’m Cool and Smart and should be paid attention to, right?

Discussing the nature of Sneezekit’s name and the origins of Blazingkit’s, their face lit right up all over again when Blazingkit claimed that they could be leader in real life. “Really? You really think so? That’d be so cool... Could you imagine?” Sneezekit, a leader? Everyone in WindClan looking to Sneezekit for advice and training and in general thinking they were really cool? Just the ecstacy of it all sent a shiver down their spine. What an incredible thought. It felt really unimaginable, but maybe that was just because all they could imagine was little kit-aged Sneezekit sat poised on the Galewood, which would be a ridiculous sight no matter how you sliced it.

Blazingkit’s kind words had left Sneezekit in a generous mood, and they wanted to return the favor. “Y’know, if you really wanna be a medicine cat, then you should do that. ‘Cause I heard an adult say once that you should Follow Your Dreams, and I think that means that you’re supposed to do the things that you like to do.” Sneezekit hesitated as they said this. Maybe adults said nice stuff like that, but when Sneezekit actually did do the stuff they liked, they usually ended up in Timeout. So maybe it was just a lie. But Sneezekit had already said it, and they couldn’t look uncertain now! Not when Blazingkit seemed to think that they were all cool and leader-y. And leaders were never ever wrong, duh. “But you could also be a warrior, ‘cause maybe that’s your Dream, too,” they added, a little more unevenly.

Sneezekit’s grin continued to widen along with Blazingkit’s when she grew increasingly enthusiastic as they explained the possible benefits of their name. She really did think that Sneezekit was cool! How exciting was that. Their tail began to flick to and fro with excitement. Finally, some cat Got Sneezekit’s thought process! ‘Cause they were sure that any adult they would have explained these thoughts to would have found them very Cute and wildly Hilarious, even though they were being Very Earnest. But not Blazingkit, who evidently understood Sneezekit’s Potential.

Sneezekit blinked thoughtfully when Blazingkit spoke on how boring she found the nursery. Sneezekit had never really thought of the nursery as especially uninteresting, but maybe that was just ‘cause they could leave whenever they wanted (‘cept for when they were in trouble). So maybe it was just Different. But they felt a little bad about saying that, ‘cause, again, that was different from what they said before. So they just kept quiet until Blazingkit continued, speaking on getting older. “Yeah, it’ll be so, so great when we’re bigger! You’ll be able to leave the nursery all the time and play All the games. And when we’re apprentices, it’ll be even better! ‘Cause we can even go outside the camp and train and become really tough. Plus, I heard that WindClan territory is really big, so you could explore for ages and ages and still not see everything, probably.” Sneezekit began to feel themself becoming a bit breathless as the words tumbled out of their mouth. When was the last time they could ramble on like this? They couldn’t really remember that well, actually.

And they also took note of the little nickname that Blazingkit had given them--Sneezer. They weren’t too sure about it at first, ‘cause it made them sound a little like they just sneezed a whole bunch, which wasn’t really true. But it did sound kind of funny and was easier to say than Sneezekit, so they decided it was okay. Plus, it reminded them of all the cool words that also started in s and ended in er, like Slasher and Slinger and Striker. And anyway, nicknames were a thing that Friends did for each other, right? And now that they were gonna be Friends, Sneezekit decided that they needed to find one for Blazingkit, too. So, Blazing... er. Blazing... ses. Okay, this was gonna be something that required Further Contemplation. But Sneezekit would figure it out, Soon.

“Yeah, Blazingflame’s a pretty cool name,” said Sneezekit. Blazingkit was being super nice to them, which made Sneezekit want to make sure to be super nice right back. “It sounds like a big explosion of fire, which sounds super strong.” But medicine cats weren’t usually supposed to be super strong, Sneezekit realized. “Or, um, like, super healer-y.” Perfect Save, Sneezekit.

Sneezestar’s gaze followed Blazingflame’s gesture, squinting thoughtfully at the skyline. “You see ‘em coming? ‘Cause I don’t. I think--Oh! Oh, yeah.” They hopped a little on their paws, regaining their roleplay rhythm.

“Yeah, I totally see ‘em now. Yeah, they’re really comin’! Ooh, look how many there are! I betcha”--The little phrase they’d already picked up from Blazingflame escaped their mouth without them noticing--“they brought every fishy cat in their fishy Clan all the way here! I can even smell ‘em from here, and they really do smell like fish!” Sneezestar waved their tail before their nose melodramatically. They actually didn’t really know what fish smelt like, but they’d heard they smelt bad, so the mean, evil cats from RiverClan were probably bad and smelly, too. Plus, they were supposed to eat fish all the time and stuff, so it just made sense.

Sneezestar nodded with a Great Seriousness at Blazingflame’s words. “Yeah, it’s gonna be real tough, ‘cause I heard that RiverClan are real bad and don’t even follow the Warrior Code. So maybe they’ll even go after kits and queens and even the medicine cat.” At “medicine cat”, they nodded especially Seriously at Blazingflame (though it wasn’t like they were talking to anyone else to begin with).

“So!” Sneezekit continued, stomping their little paws against the Galewood as excitement rose inside them. “We all gotta fight and work together to beat up the bad guys. And a lotta cats are gonna get hurt, so Blazingflame, you gotta be ready to make everyone better. So it’s real important that we protect the herb stores... So... So...” Sneezestar was really out of breath now, but they weren’t gonna let that stop them, no way! “So protect them... real good.”

Suddenly, Sneezestar leapt into the air, their fur bristling all over the place. “WindClan! They’re here! Everyone, ATTACK!” With this, they tumbled down from the Galewood, paws swinging in every direction. In their mind’s eye, they were beating up five whole RiverClan warriors at once (one for each paw plus their head) and totally beating them all, by the way. “BLAZINGFLAME! PROTECT THE HERBS! WITH YOUR LIFE! ‘CAUSE ALL OF WINDCLAN IS DEPENDING ON YOU RIGHT NOW!” They paused briefly before continuing their Valiant Fight, squirming about with such a ferocity that any passersby would probably assume that Sneezekit was having some kind of a medical emergency before anything else.

( @Weekend-Wondering )
Old June 26th, 2024, 11:22 AM
I’m in the Walls

Blazingkit

✽❀✽

Blazingkit, seeing how awesome and orderly Sneezekit already was, despite their age, was practically certain that her energetic denmate could manage the apprentice rank already, without too many struggles. They seemed to speak with strength and confidence, and although Blazingkit’s love and admiration for literally everybody existent probably played an important role in that mindset, the mackerel she-kit had no idea. All Blazingkit knew was that Sneezekit, despite what she thought was a funny name, was somebody who already had the motivation to become skilled, even if they did not actually receive the training required in order to truly do so yet. Little did Blazingkit know, she would actually wind up finding herself thinking this about almost every kitten in WindClan, possible even excluding herself. But for the time being, at her age, all the she-kit could do was fantasize over everybody she met and love the world, Sneezekit certainly included. She was confident that she and her sneezy-denmate would become WindClan’s closest kitten-friendship pair, maybe even closer than Blazingkit to some of her siblings! It was already obvious that Sneezekit deserved more attention than they were being given! They were an amazing leader!

For what it was worth, Sneezekit was really the first kitten who Blazingkit had interacted with much, excluding her siblings who she was sort of stuck with all day long in the nursery. Blazingkit did not want to complain about her family and how much she saw them, and even at her age she had to admit that she was very grateful for their presence in her life, but she was feeling terrible restless all cooped up there. She needed some interaction- some sociability. And Sneezekit? Well, Sneezekit was quite a lucky start, with as energetic and entertaining they had seemed so far. In addition, they were treating her nicely, and if they were feeling irritated with her in the least, they kept it very well hidden. The odds that Blazingkit was going to have her first encounter with somebody of this perfect sort were… rather low, but even still, Sneezekit had managed to meet those standards. Blazingkit never understood the anger and annoyance of those around her with her, but with Sneezekit, this was not something she had no worry about in the least. Instead, her main priority with Sneezekit was simply to have fun and to roleplay something fun, cool, and in Sneezekit’s own words (a phrase Blazingkit had picked up from the kit now), ‘Super-Duper.’ In other words, Blazingkit’s ongoing interaction with Sneezekit was just about as good as interactions got, just as convenient of a personality-clash.

Blazingkit felt herself beaming with happiness when Sneezekit seemed to appreciate her decision that they would make a wonderful leader in real life, glad that it seemed like she had made him happy in some form or fashion. When they asked the casual question, ‘Could you imagine?’ Blazingkit felt a sudden pring of confusion. What? Well, had she not just done that? So smile wavering a little bit, she mumbled to Sneezekit, “…Buh… I just… did…?” It wasn’t very long before that last thought was shaken from her head, because once again, she heard Sneezekit’s voice. So ears perked with interest and curiosity, Blazingkit listened to her denmate as they explained that if she really wanted to be a medicine cat, then she should do that. Blazingkit felt her eyebrow pinch. Well, it felt a whole lot more complicated than that- the medicine cat rank was a high rank, and chances were, there were already quite a handful of kittens and apprentices, possibly even warriors, who were fantasizing over the rank. Blazingkit decided that her mother was lucky to have it, despite the stress and chaos it most likely caused. It was honorable, that’s what it was. But Blazingkit was still intrigued by what all Sneezekit had to say, so she listened carefully and quietly. Even though the chances Blazingkit could actually become something like Lightningstorm were low to nothing, she still wanted to allow herself to stay hopeful, to stay motivated to strive for such good things. She kept her eyes open and ears at the ready.

Sneezekit let her know that once upon a time they had heard an adult say that you should ‘follow your dreams’, and Sneezekit had interpreted it as something telling them that you are meant to do the things you hope for, kind of like some sort of personal legend. Blazingkit wasn’t a strong believer in destiny, more or less feeling that success was achieved not by fate but by work and effort, but who knew, maybe her dreams fell somewhere in that area. She could only wish and dream, at least for now. Blazingkit took some time to think this over for a second, wondering about what would happen if so,e cat hoped to be so much and simply left it all for life to sort out themself, resting lazily and alone without any effort put into their dreams. It was simply unrealistic for the, to achieve anything… and of destiny were to exist at all, then work would have to play an important role in determining it all. That alongside luck. Blazingkit didn’t want to spend all of her time hoping for luck to come her way, because that sort of life was just miserable, so instead, she promised herself she would prioritize the whole ‘work’ portion of it all. That was when Sneezekit also encouraged the idea of her being a warrior, and Blazingkit took a guess and suspected that they too had seen the lack of realism in her becoming a medicine cat, or really anything equally (if not more) important. Blazingkit smiled lightly as her denmate started to explain that warrior hood might just be her dream as well, and despite being a warrior being the literal default, Sneezekit’s support made the simple red mackerel feel good about herself and her abilities. There was always some light and/or goal out there somewhere, even if it was simple.

When Sneezekit told her that they thought that Blazingflame was a cool name, the confident she-kit grinned with confidence. It was nice to hear a compliment, so she piped, “And Sneezestar! Sounds… Sneezy!” When Sneezekit told her that her chosen name sounded like a big explosion of fire, she felt a short-lived burst of pride, especially when they added that it sounded super strong. When the small thought that medicine cats were not normally known for their magical amount of strength, Blazingkit winced and felt her pride get knocked at for a moment, but then Sneezekit snatched it back with their next words. They stuttered just a little before adding that it could also be super ‘healer-y’ and Blazingkit felt her smile grow back onto her face, blooming. Oh, that was nice of the, to add! Sneezy’s a real smart cat, then, if he actually realized that I was gettin’ a little bit worried there! He’s a MIND READER! Or… maybe he’s just a really, really, REALLY good friend! The BESTEST of all best friends! If Blazingkit was taking Sneezekit’s simple kindness too far, she had no idea, and she kept on being excited and enthusiastic about it all because it felt nice. Then with that, they started their roleplay, and Blazingkit called out that she could see RiverClan coming while Sneezekit- ahem- star- began their clan meeting. Blazingkit made sure to imagine that cats were gasping and shrieking at the sound of the incoming enemies… RiverClan.

Sneezekit, following Blazingkit’s gesture with their gaze, squinted thoughtfully in that direction, and Blazingkit resisted the urge to began bouncing onto her toes again. They needed to act serious here, this was a serious roleplay. Sure it was fun, but the grimness of it all played an important role in that entertainment. When Sneezekit told her that he couldn’t exactly see them yet, Blazingkit laughed a laugh that she hoped sounded decently like that of a full-grown she-cat and muttered, “Well, I betcha you can smell them, heh!” Sneezekit then seemed to take sight of the non-existent incoming RiverClanners, and Blazingkit jumped into her best imitation of a battle crouch. Sure, maybe I’m a medicine cat today, but I bet they’ve always gotta prepare for it all, anyway! They’ve gotta defend the leaves- sorry, the herbs! Sneezekit added that yeah, they were really coming, and Blazingkit pretended to see them coming even closer, even faster, so she gasped again. When Sneezekit said that they thought they had probably brought every fishy cat in their fishy clan all the way here, Blazingkit thought for a moment. Well, they couldn’t bring kittens and elders, could they? So she felt no shame in exclaiming, “Well, not kittens and elders, ‘cause they’d get SQUISHED- but other than all’a them small and old ones, yup! I betcha they’re all here, too! Even the other medicine cat!” Blazingkit hadn’t even noticed Sneezekit using her ‘betcha’ terminology, she had been too busy with excitement to pay enough attention to how the kit spoke.

When Sneezekit nodded seriously at the sound of her words, they told her that it was probably going to be really tough. Blazingkit widened her eyes, brows lifting. Sneezestar-Sneezekit said they had heard that they had heard that RiverClan was really bad, didn’t follow the warrior code, and that they even went after kittens, queens, and medicine cats. “An’ the elders,” Blazingkit thought to herself. “They’re kinda-sorta weak, too!” At the sight of Sneezekit offering her a nod at the sound of, ‘medicine cat’, Blazingkit almost purred with pleasure, but she kept it in for the sake of the roleplay’s realism. Sneezekit stomped their paws against their fake Galewood excitedly and began to explain that they all needed to fight and work together to beat up the bad guys, RiverClan. They added that a lot of cats were going to get hurt, and Blazingkit nodded with the best respect she could manage. That’s my job! She thought to herself, happily. To heal, to help, and to save/rescue!!! So when Sneezekit told her that she was going to have to be ready to make everybody better, Blazingkit accidentally cheered as she announced, “I’ll make everybody better n’ make them the BESTEST SELVES THEY’VE EVER BEEN!” Just like Lightningstorm, of course! She was going to be amazing. Sneezekit let her know that it was really important that they protect the herb storage, and Blazingkit smirked. Will do! So when Sneezekit leapt into the air with their fur bristling, Blazingkit was completely prepared, and with a whisper, “Psst! In the roleplay, Sneezekit, right here where I’m about to be, by that pebble, is the medicine den! Hehe!

Blazingkit hurried over to the pebble that stood straight just beside the nursery, still twitching constantly with overflowing joy. This was the most entertaining thing she had done in moons… and she hadn’t even been alive for much more than one! That was saying a lot. Sneezekit announced to their clan that RiverClan was here, and then they gave out the instruction to attack the invaders. Sneezekit tumbled down from the Galewood and jumped into action, thrashing and swinging at the air, and Blazingkit gaped in silent admiration for a second. Well, they’re really strong, then, aren’t they? She admitted, she was definitely impressed. Then at that thought, she turned abc, to her own ‘medicine den.’ Blazingkit pretended to start quickly sorting out some herbs, calling out to Sneezekit as she did, “Hey! An’ if ya’ ever get hurt or something, I’m gonna help you! You’re really strong, so I doubt you’ll need too much’a my help, but… I was told that everybody needs some help sometimes, aye?!” So with a smile of happiness, and paused where she was to turn and gaze around their roleplay area.

Then to add some context, the red mackerel she-kit gasped and darted over to an empty air, exclaiming, “Whoa! Uh oh! It looks like one warrior’s down!” Filling with a strangely large amount of happiness, Blazingkit yelped, “The RiverClan had got scared off and went to fight off someone else, but uh…Graystream here…” She had made up the name on the spot, so it wasn’t exactly top-notch. “…uh… she got hit on the head, and oh boy, she’s bleeeding! Like, a whole bunch! I’ll help her out with…” Unfortunately, Blazingkit knew nothing at all about herbs… other than one thing. One thing that just so happened to be common knowledge. “…Um… MOSS!!! I’ll help her with MOSS!” So she half-dragged half-carried the fake she-cat over to her fake medicine den, plopped her down, and started collecting some moss. “I’ll heal her up PERFECTLY!” The mackerel cheered, and then she started to say, “And then she’ll be right back on her feet, so-” But she interrupted herself. Blazingkit pretended to catch a certain scent, and when she whipped around to face Sneezekit/star, she put on a fake expression of terror. It wasn’t perfect, it it was alright. “Sneezestar! I smelled one of them going into the nursery! You outta help them!” Yes, smelling somebody else’s sense of direction was obviously how things things worked.

✽❀✽

~ @Fits ~

Old June 26th, 2024, 11:01 PM
yes, it's me again

Sneezekit

Sneezekit’s confidence in their friendship with Blazingkit was growing more and more. They seemed to be doing all the right things, after all. Someone was paying lots and lots of attention to what Sneezekit was doing--and they weren’t even getting into trouble. Maybe if I hang out with Blazingkit a whole bunch, I’ll never get into trouble again. ‘Cause I’ll have fun all the time and won’t even have to break any rules. Plus, Blazingkit was showing no signs of getting bored with Sneezekit at all. ‘Cause sometimes, Sneezekit would say a wrong thing or wouldn’t be interesting enough, and their playmates would get bored and wanna do something else.

So Sneezekit was a little scared whenever Blazingkit said stuff that was a little different from what they thought, like how the nursery was boring and stuff, ‘cause what if Sneezekit disagreed, and then Blazingkit wouldn’t like them anymore? But maybe that wouldn’t happen... ‘Cause maybe Blazingkit was different. Well, Sneezekit would still have to be a little careful.

Sneezekit couldn’t help but giggle when Blazingkit called the name Sneezestar “sneezy”, ‘cause that was just a really funny word. “That just sounds like I have allergies or something!” they said, still grinning. “Yeah, yeah! That’s not leader-y at all, but when I’m leader, I’ll make all the rules. And I’ll get rid of all the bad and dumb ones, like how kits can’t even leave camp and you’re not allowed to put beetles and worms in the warriors’ den, even though they’re so cool and everyone likes them. And everyone’ll think I’m Cool and Strong, even though I have a funny name and no allergies.” Sneezekit rose their head to the sky, feeling the sun warming their still-smiling face. What a great future that surely lay ahead of them! They never seriously thought about being leader, ‘cause they never thought they could do it, but Blazingkit seemed to believe in them, so they started to think about it A Lot.

“Seeing” the imaginary RiverClan cats approaching in the distance, Blazingflame commented that they had probably left their kits and elders behind. “Yeah, I guess,” Sneezestar mumbled, frowning just a little ‘cause they were Wrong again. But they shook their head, putting on an expression with lots of Determination in their eyes. “But that doesn’t matter, ‘cause even all their warriors together are super-duper weak compared to us, ‘cause we’re WindClan, and we’re super-duper strong! Yeah, that’s right!” Sneezestar would have to be better at never being wrong like a true leader, but they could still beat up those RiverClanners real good! ‘Cause claws are never right or wrong; they just swing when you swing ‘em and cut when they touch another cat.

Sneezestar smiled as Blazingflame cheered during the meeting. ‘Cause Sneezestar thought that she’d get in trouble if she yelled like that at a real meeting (‘cept for when you were supposed to chant some names), but Sneezestar was leader, so they got to make all the rules. In fact, they were gonna praise Blazingflame instead, just to spite all those adults. Plus, saying nice stuff helps to make sure that friends don’t get bored. “Yeah, that’s great, Blazingflame! ‘Cause you have great Clan Spirit and stuff.” Sneezestar waved a paw at the non-existent crowd of WindClan warriors. Yeah, that’ll show all those adults, tryna tell me what to do! Sneezestar thought with a satisfied grin.

Sneezestar nodded as Blazingflame told them that she could help if needed. Though Sneezestar was locked in battle (battles, really), they started thinking real hard about something. Should Sneezestar get hurt or not? Blazingflame clearly wanted to help and heal Sneezestar up, but if they got hurt, then maybe they’d look kinda weak. And leaders never ever looked weak, duh. Sneezestar’s face got really scrunched up and they almost forgot to fight, they were thinking so hard.

“I got it!” Sneezestar exclaimed aloud suddenly, but they didn’t mean to say that part, so they just added, “Sorry, that was meant for my head,” without any further elaboration. But they were happy ‘cause they found a way that they could do both maybe! If they got hurt just a little, Blazingflame could still heal them, and Sneezestar would still look strong ‘cause they didn’t even get hurt that bad. Yes, it was the perfect plan!

Sneezestar frowned with even Greater Determination as Blazingflame saw a WindClan warrior get hurt by a RiverClan cat. “No, not Graysteam!” (They were fighting so hard that they hadn’t heard her name quite right.) “She’s really good and strong and never gets into trouble!” But then things got even more Dire when Blazingflame also said that she smelled someone going into the nursery. She must have a real good nose! Sneezestar thought in wonder. And she already must’ve known so much about herbs, too. ‘Cause she knew right away to use moss to help Graysteam, which Sneezestar wouldn’t have even thought of.

Wait for me, nursery!” Sneezestar cried out, really Valiantly. And then, they stopped fighting and suddenly raised their front paws above their head, making a little circle with them like they were holding something. And then with a, “Whoosh!” and an exaggerated, “RAHHH!” Sneezestar swung their paws back down to the ground. “That was me throwing all the warriors I was fighting just now back to RiverClan camp, by the way,” they explained, very logically. Sneezestar kind of just wanted to get rid of them, ‘cause now the action was in the nursery!

“Okay, I’m gonna protect the nursery! Blazingflame, keep doing your healing thing and make sure we can all keep fighting real good!” Sneezestar Galloped to where they decided the pretend nursery was, and lept into action. In their head, they’d jumped onto the back of that awful cat who’d started attacking the kits and queens and everything! “I’LL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH WINDCLAN! AND I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT TIMEOUT, YOU BIG, MEAN ROGUE! I’M TALKING ABOUT... SOMETHING WORSE THAN TIMEOUT!” they yelled at the nonexistent RiverClan warrior, swiping their paws as fast as their little limbs would allow.

( @Weekend-Wondering )