Rescue Mission [p]
Last post by Undertaker
Today 07:12 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:59 PM

Old June 21st, 2024, 07:22 AM
Memoria

Bump Policy: after reply, then once a week.
My Mood: Kingly
Default Go, Kitty, Go! || Cottonkit Finder

PUT TWO PAWS ON THE FLOOR,
TWO IN THE AIR AND THEN JUST--

Meet Cottonkit, Thunderclans' newest kitten and my first OC on this site! Hello, world.

You see, being a random kitten that just popped into the world at two moons old, she doesn't exactly have any connections. None that tie her into the clan, anyway, and being the part of the youth of the generation, I feel that connections must be incredibly important for her development--which is exactly why I'm here today.

I'm looking for cats that Cottonkit can both know from the past (familial relations) and can know in the future (friends, a mentor, even a super-slow-burn mate!). I'm not particularly picky in that department.

I've seen people do forms on these kind of finders, but no form necessary for this one! Just send in an image/description of your cat and I'll try to make something work. Please know that I am a little picky when it comes to post quality & quantity as I would love for Cottonkit to be a plot-heavy character. If that's something you're looking for, great! Hit me up.

Thanks for reading! I can't wait to write with you guys!

CURRENT RELATIONS:

--parents:
a
b

--siblings:
Havenkit -- sister. (@/Lilinca)
b

--other:
Bravekit -- friend, potential slowburn lover. (@/Kix)
b

go, kitty, go, kitty, go, kitty, go!
kitty, ride, kitty, ride, kitty, ride, kitty; roll!

Last edited by hiraeth; June 22nd, 2024 at 10:29 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 07:32 AM
Memoria

Default Re: Go, Kitty, Go! || Cottonkit Finder

bump.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 03:01 PM
The Silly

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Amused

Hi! I just recently made a Thunderclan kit named Havenkit and I’d love it if she could be one of Cottonkit’s siblings or friends! I’m semi-lit to lit and value post quality and quantity too, so I thought I’d reach out.

Havenkit’s a brown bobtail tabby cat with amber eyes. She’s slightly smaller than your average cat and her fur is medium length. As for personality, she’s very warm and caring. She’s a little cowardly and timid, but not necessarily soft-spoken; she does speak her mind. She’s loyal to a fault and loves her friends and family over all else. Her size also makes her pretty speedy. On the flip side, Havenkit’s very stubborn and doesn’t waiver from her own moral code, even when that sort of thinking can get her into trouble. She can be rather hypocritical, rebellious, and even ignorant depending on whether the situation corresponds with her predetermined morals or not.

Sorry for the infodump there haha- hope this finds you well! Thank you for reading :]
Old June 22nd, 2024, 09:01 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Hello!
I can Offer up Bravekit, who is the same age as Cottonkit, they can be best friends, and maybe even do a slow-burn love plot between them, she is demisexual ofc!
She is also one who has just popped up so I don't entirely have her panned out like my other characters. Don't worry though since I do have a gist of what she is like! Bravekit is a daredevil gremlin who enjoys others' company and also enjoys the wonders of life. You can see her doing some out-of-pocket stunts in camp or trying to get someone to do it for her if they won't let her do it. Do watch out though, she has this weird habit of biting others' tails to gain their attention if they don't outright notice her first.

@hiraeth

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 22nd, 2024, 10:39 PM
Memoria

Turns out that the post I thought I sent... didn't actually go through... </3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post
Hello!
I can Offer up Bravekit, who is the same age as Cottonkit, they can be best friends, and maybe even do a slow-burn love plot between them, she is demisexual ofc!
She is also one who has just popped up so I don't entirely have her panned out like my other characters. Don't worry though since I do have a gist of what she is like! Bravekit is a daredevil gremlin who enjoys others' company and also enjoys the wonders of life. You can see her doing some out-of-pocket stunts in camp or trying to get someone to do it for her if they won't let her do it. Do watch out though, she has this weird habit of biting others' tails to gain their attention if they don't outright notice her first.

@hiraeth
A slowburn romance could be very entertaining! I think it'd be best to play them safe for now: have them interact as friends and all, and perhaps around apprentice age, they could start experiencing awkward feelings for eachother. I feel that'd be extremely cute.

I can also totally see them causing trouble together. Pulling pranks around the nursery and tripping up the apprentices or warriors by running over their toes or something, haha. Let me know if you'd like to write together sometime! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilinca View Post
Hi! I just recently made a Thunderclan kit named Havenkit and I’d love it if she could be one of Cottonkit’s siblings or friends! I’m semi-lit to lit and value post quality and quantity too, so I thought I’d reach out.

Havenkit’s a brown bobtail tabby cat with amber eyes. She’s slightly smaller than your average cat and her fur is medium length. As for personality, she’s very warm and caring. She’s a little cowardly and timid, but not necessarily soft-spoken; she does speak her mind. She’s loyal to a fault and loves her friends and family over all else. Her size also makes her pretty speedy. On the flip side, Havenkit’s very stubborn and doesn’t waiver from her own moral code, even when that sort of thinking can get her into trouble. She can be rather hypocritical, rebellious, and even ignorant depending on whether the situation corresponds with her predetermined morals or not.

Sorry for the infodump there haha- hope this finds you well! Thank you for reading :]
Don't worry about the infodump at all! The information certainly comes in handy. I'd love to have Havenkit and Cottonkit be siblings, considering the fact that they're both smaller-than-average bobtail cats. How old is Havenkit? They could even potentially be littermates!

I have a post with Cottonkit in the Thunderclan nursery, if you'd be interested in replying.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 10:56 PM
The Silly

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
Turns out that the post I thought I sent... didn't actually go through... </3

A slowburn romance could be very entertaining! I think it'd be best to play them safe for now: have them interact as friends and all, and perhaps around apprentice age, they could start experiencing awkward feelings for eachother. I feel that'd be extremely cute.

I can also totally see them causing trouble together. Pulling pranks around the nursery and tripping up the apprentices or warriors by running over their toes or something, haha. Let me know if you'd like to write together sometime! (:

Don't worry about the infodump at all! The information certainly comes in handy. I'd love to have Havenkit and Cottonkit be siblings, considering the fact that they're both smaller-than-average bobtail cats. How old is Havenkit? They could even potentially be littermates!

I have a post with Cottonkit in the Thunderclan nursery, if you'd be interested in replying.
Awesome! Havenkit doesn't have a set in stone age yet, but I'd love for them to be littermates, so two moons sounds good to me! I'll get on replying to your starter :] just please do keep in mind my account is still new so it's still under moderation! Responses may be sporadic for a little bit.
Old June 23rd, 2024, 12:04 AM
im back i swear it

I'm up for an interaction between them anytime!
Did you want to do a thread or just throw them in the public thread? @hiraeth

Old June 23rd, 2024, 01:16 AM
Memoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post
I'm up for an interaction between them anytime!
Did you want to do a thread or just throw them in the public thread? @hiraeth
the public thread works for me!!
Old June 23rd, 2024, 01:33 AM
im back i swear it

alright I’ll set one up tomorrow!
@hiraeth

Old June 24th, 2024, 10:53 PM
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

Name: Weepinggale

The "weeping" part of her name comes from weeping willows. Instead of it meaning grief or sadness, for her it represents the moon! The "gale" part of her name signifies her energy, and positive outlook. (Gale often refers to strong winds, so I thought it'd be fun to twist it into a "energy levels" type of thing!

Role Overlook

Weeping would be motherly while also being able to fulfill a positive or upbringing role to Cottonkit. What I mean is (in-depth yapping coming up ) Weeping would be someone for Cotton to come to for advice, general comfort, or just to have fun/play! Weeping is the type of cat to be mature and "warrior-like" but have a sweet, playful side to cats she's close to.

Weepinggale's personality

Personality: Protective but sweet and optimistic!

Organized: Weeping is a very organized cat! She likes to make sure she knows where everything is.

Playful: She can be mature but find time for fun! She especially likes playing moss-ball and kit games.

Optimistic: Negatives? What are those! Weeping wouldn't know! She looks to the sky and the suns smiling right back at her. Today's gonna be a great day! () Anyways... um... she isn't happy-go-lucky. She just likes to give the benefit-of-the-doubt a lot, and make sure she doesn't stress any cat out.

Overwhelmed: Weeping can get very overwhelmed when she stresses herself out with too many things. She often takes a lot of weight off of other cats shoulders and puts herself in a bad position.

Social: She loves talking to other cats! Or she likes hearing from them, too. She really likes making friends or hanging out with existing ones. Even at gatherings (which is her favorite thing)

Anxious: Along with getting overwhelmed, Weeping can get very anxious. Sometimes she's not too optimistic, and when she isn't, she's one heck of a mess.

Personality type: ENFJ-A

(if you need any additional info about Weeping feel free to ask!<3)

@hiraeth