ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:29 PM
The Wolf and the Crow [P]
Last post by Rani
Today 06:25 PM

Old June 18th, 2024, 05:19 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Vacant Rivers [RC territory placeholder]

This thread will function as the placeholder thread for Riverclans currently vacant and thread locked territory. Any Windclan cats who wish to poke around the place while Riverclan is gone on patrols or otherwise can do so here.

Last edited by Rani; June 18th, 2024 at 05:21 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 08:03 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Vacant Rivers [RC territory placeholder]

Springburst
Nobody got you the way I do
+ she/her + Beefed up T2-Lyrebirds-Shadow fiend

!!Under their nose purrk is in use!!

It had been some time since the battle that was the only guess she could take as she looked around with her hazy eye. She couldn't spot anyone within her sight, not a living thing was around her. There also wasn't a sound of others screaming out their cries or any bouts of rage they had for that slaughter event. She didn't even hear any paw steps, did they all escape somewhere and they left her behind? Springburst knew they had plans to evacuate to that two-leg place, but she had no idea where that new location was. Her trying to find them on her own was a lost cause, she was better off just staying around here and playing as a loner again and hoping to starclan that they returned. She felt a sharp pain in her head for a moment, bringing a black paw up to press against that annoying bleeding wound on her head. It was getting on her nerves, not only was it stopping her from being quick on her feet but it wouldn't stop bleeding.

She had snagged some spare cobwebs she managed to find in little crevices she went by but nope she could still feel the blood matting her fur. Springburst didn't even spare a look at her right shoulder and arm, there was no fixing that for now. There was no way she'd find enough cobwebs to cover that injury, all she did was just drag that leg as she moved further away from where 'camp' was. Someone would probably follow the trail she left behind but she wasn't going to make it easy for those genocidal freaks to come looking to maybe finish the job. The warrior didn't care if she was in bad shape to try and put up a fight, unsteady on her feet, and only one good front leg left to use to claw some cat with. She would put up at least a decent attempt to get herself somewhere safe that she could hide out and bid her time. The torbie didn't care where she managed to end up in, all she wanted and needed was to heal and just see another sunrise tomorrow.

@redshiftreign [ and whomever tags along, uhh injury-wise, she has a gash on the top of her head that won't stop bleeding, and her right arm and shoulder are mangled. ]
Header made by nyx

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Kix; June 23rd, 2024 at 09:28 AM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 03:27 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(OPEN TO ANY RC CATS WHO FAILED TO EVACUATE WITH THE MASSES. IT'S RECOMMENDED THAT YOU FILL OUT THIS FORM: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=84619)

(Sorry that this is short - I'm doing a lot of writing at writing camp, so I've used up my creative juices for the day, lol!)

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | WARRIOR | 56 MOONS | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

Character bio can be read here.

Wolffang hated everything about this place. The mud that squelched beneath his paws and seeped between his toes. The waterlogged scent that filled everything. The rushing of the river. The river itself, with its churning waters and strong currents. And, of course, the fishy reek of RiverClan. It was growing fainter, but it never failed to raise the fur along his spine and prompt his lip into a curl. His claws dug into the muddy earth and ripped out a clump of sickly green grass.

"Remember," he meowed, looking over his broad shoulder at the rest of his patrol, "if you see a RiverClan cat, we have to give them a chance to talk first, see if they want to join." It felt like he had to force the words out around a lump of crow-food. Wolffang wanted to rip apart any fish he saw, but he was a loyal warrior, and warriors followed orders. "If not, we drive them off so they can find wherever the rest of their vile Clanmates are camping. Don't kill unless absolutely necessary - as in, there are claws at your throat and no other way out."

Wolffang secretly hoped that he got in that situation because the idea of talking civilly to a RiverClan cat made his throat tighten with rage. More grass lost its home as he tore it out. Mud coated up to his ankles. With an angry lash of his tail, he continued, keeping his ear pricked and his mouth partially open to see if any fresh RiverClan scents crossed his path.

@Seamrog @samm @poppy

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; June 24th, 2024 at 03:27 PM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 11:20 PM
ringfinger

batshriek

the mud, he doesn't mind. he is already muddy, so he is only getting soggy again. he slunk along after the larger warrior with his belly fur brushing the boggy ground.

his big ears were laid back against his skull; they twitched at the other warrior's spoken words: a jumble of confusing birdsong he didn't understand.

he disliked the rushing river. he also didn't understand why they were passing over the old border - the scent was fading. it felt - wrong, wrong, wrong.

occasionally, like a shadow fiend, he slipped away and disappeared, but returned on the heels of any given patrol member. he sniffed at the ground, snuffling loudly.

his eyes were peeled for proof his paranoia was reality, rational.