Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:38 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Shrew
Today 09:34 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Today 09:32 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Shrew
Today 09:28 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Today 09:26 AM

Old June 21st, 2024, 04:44 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Honey In The Maple Tree, Under The Sun. Even The Clever Fox Dies To The Lion. [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KestrelPaw View Post
When Firepelt heard the cries of a cat dying, she immediately turned around. What's that?! She snapped and raced back to where she had heard the yowling before. As soon as she rounded the corner, the sight of a dying cat and another cat on the ground shocked her. WHAT WAS GOING ON? Did you... she stammered and stared at the other cat in shock. Did you KILL him?! she asked in disbelief.

LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant Paced, Walking Around The Body, When A Voice Sounded. Yes. And Foxear Is A SheCat. Not A Tom. His Fangs Bared, He Moved Towards Her, Head Lowered. He Swayed As He Got Near. You Know, Training Isn't Something You Forget. And Unfortunately, I Was Trained To Kill. No Mercy. So Now, Urges Have Risen. Now I Have To Kill. I Tried Killing Prey, But Nooo. That Didn't Work. Run Before You're Like Foxear.He Growled, Claws Flexing Into The Ground. He Launched Forward Once More, Towards FirePelt.
@WCUEhoneyfur @wendigo LAST CHANCE TO APPEAR!
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old June 22nd, 2024, 12:34 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Honey In The Maple Tree, Under The Sun. Even The Clever Fox Dies To The Lion. [P]

Maplepaw
A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [R's are rolled or 'purred']
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat

note:
any sentence that is communicated through sign language will be in italics
any sentence that is communicated through verbal dialogue will be in bold

Maplepaw was done. Oh so very done. This was the last time she was going to let someone sleep in her nest when she isn't, because who was going to clean up her nest now?? Nobody. Ugh--

She stopped in her tracks.

What. Was. That.

Maplepaw's head snapped towards the sound of,, cats? who the hell is out at this time

She came closer to see 2 cats, but one was coming closer to the other.

WAI-

53/100

[oh shoot sorry LOL I got busy] @Desert Rain Frog

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old June 26th, 2024, 02:43 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

The Golden Giant Bared His Fangs And Narrowed His Pupils. Why Were There So Many? He Snarled, Lunging Forwards. He Attempted To Drag His Claws Over Firepelts Shoulder, Then Turned To The Apprentice. He Growled, And Charged.
. @wendigo @KestrelPaw
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old June 26th, 2024, 07:53 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Confused

Firepelt tried to dodge, just seeing the large cat's claws coming at her. His claws dug into her fur, and she yowled to the small apprentice as he approached. Look out! and Firepelt lunged at the large cat, attempting to make her move. @Desert Rain Frog @wendigo

Last edited by Crown_Sage; June 29th, 2024 at 09:04 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 05:08 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KestrelPaw View Post
Firepelt tried to dodge, just seeing the large cat's claws coming at her. His claws dug into her fur, and she yowled to the small apprentice as he approached. Look out! and Firepelt lunged at the large cat, attempting to make her move. @Desert Rain Frog @wendigo
LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant Hissed As Firepelt Managed To Grab At His Leg, Stopping Him In His Tracks. He Took His Other Back Paw, And Aimed A Few Kicks At Her, Then Getting Up. He Snarled, Countinuing His Charge Towards The Apprentice, Claws Prepared.
@wendigo
@WCUEhoneyfur - LAST CHANCE! This Murder Thread Will Be Finished In My Next Post!
- Art Contest

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 30th, 2024 at 05:08 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 06:03 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Firepelt winced as the large tom's back legs hit her in the face, claws scratching near her eye. She wasn't going to let him hurt the apprentice though. Hey mange-pelt! What do you want? I'll give it to you! She meowed softly. @Desert Rain Frog @wendigo

Last edited by Crown_Sage; June 30th, 2024 at 06:04 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 06:41 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lionflop - @Desert Rain Frog ] [Firepelt - @KestrelPaw ] [Maplepaw - @wendigo ] [Foxear - @Tallstar ] [Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Screaming at the WindClan border. Mistlewhisker's fur bushed out along her spine, and the deputy increased her leisurely pace to a run, heading towards the sounds of a few cats fighting as well as the tang of blood.

Breaking out of the brush, Mistlewhisker quickly scanned the fight in front of her. Unacceptable. There were three ShadowClan warriors--one looked to be dying on the ground--and a single WindClan apprentice. How the hell did the kid manage to get this far without a warrior? Did WindClan not post guards?? Snarling, Mistlewhisker drew herself up to her full, hulking height, and let her voice rumble through the forest like thunder.

"ENOUGH!"

The ShadowClan deputy glowered at Lionflop, who seemed to be the antagonist if the blood on his claws was any indication. Could this be the cat that tormented the ThunderClan apprentice half a moon ago? She pushed the thought from her head. She had to deal with this now. "This is the only warning you will get before I tear your throat out of your body." She snarled to Lionflop. "Firepelt!" She snapped, not taking her eyes off the large tom. "Check on Foxear. If she's alive, I want you to get Mossfreckle from camp. Come back with them."

The apprentice, on the other hand... Mistlewhisker glared at her. "Go back home. Now." Maplepaw hadn't crossed the border, so Mistlewhisker was inclined to let this go.

[Due to this roleplay being a threat to ShadowClan security, high-ranks are allowed to join in to prevent unecessary harm. Plus, Lionflop has been caught trying to harm/having harmed a clanmate. If he tries to flee, he will be hunted down and executed.]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old June 30th, 2024, 06:48 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant Was - Once Again - Stopped In His Tracks. This Time, The Deputy Was Here. A Low Growl Formed In His Throat. Darn It. He Didnt Speak, He Stared At The One Eyed Deputy, Floppy Ears Giving A Twitch. His Hackles Were Raised, His Body Was Tense And Ready To Move Or Attack If Need Be. His Shirt Tail Was High In The Air, While His Head Was Lowered.
. @Mica - MistleWhisker || LionFlop Is Not Attempting To Run! He Has Chosen To Wait!
- Art Contest

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 30th, 2024 at 07:20 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 06:50 PM
X Jack

Firepelt nodded, drooping her tail behind her. She sniffed Foxear's limp body and could immideatly tell that she was dead. Firepelt dragged Foxear's body into the medicine den, nodding to Mossfreckle. Then she looked at her deputy. Am I in trouble? Firepelt asked nervously.
@Desert Rain Frog
@wendigo
@Tallstar
@Undertaker
@ellie
Old June 30th, 2024, 06:57 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Foxear-36 moons-Motherly-Strict
Foxear let out a gurgled groan she was bleeding heavily from her chest and slightly from the mouth she looked up at the cats gathered around she closed her eyes at the sound of Mistlewhiskers voice she knew she would be okay sweet Starclan she didn’t want to die though she felt a burning pain in her eye she slipped in and out of consciousness
Tags
@Desert Rain Frog
@KestrelPaw
@Undertaker
@wendigo
@ellie

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon