Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:54 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 01:35 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Evergreen Grotto

Pigeonpaw
The Collector - Heightened Perception (smell)
Currently carrying 6/8 possible items

'Bubbles was onboard with letting her search for the flowers, so Pigeonpaw didn't wait to see what Sneakytiger would say and happily bounded off.

[Rolled 15]
She was pretty good at finding herbs, it seemed. At least she had been during both the event and the only patrol she had been placed on so far. Well, collecting and finding things had never been much of a problem, and once she learned the scent of a herb, it was a breeze. It didn't take long before one of the bushed she poked her head into revealed a few flowers that matched the description, and she backed out of the bushes with a mouthful of [d4 = 4] Marigold!

[Rolled 17]
Alright so that was hoe they smelled. Alright alright! Placing them down, she sniffed them a little before getting her nose guide her towards the next Marigold-hiding-place. And she succeded again, sniffing her way to [d4=2] Marigold a bit further way. Knowing she could still carry a few more, she glanced towards the other two. "How is it going for you two?"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here
Old June 21st, 2024, 09:32 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Mistlewhisker had given him a job, and gosh darnit he was going to do it the very best! He wouldn't want to dissappoint his mot-- mento---er. Deputy! Even better, his sibling was going too! Birdpaw and Grousepaw both had kind souls and promising futures, so Goopywhisker was extremely pleased. He offered everyone a smile before leading them out.

"I wonder what sorts of t-treasures await us in this new territory?" He wondered aloud, half to himself and half to the group. Had Squirrelpaw been here yet And had she found any new stones? He would keep his multicolored gaze out for any interesting trinkets while he marked like Mistlewhisker instructed him to, keeping an eye on the others as they did the same.
@wolfie @Mica @redshiftreign
Old June 22nd, 2024, 12:05 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

#GUTSPAW
it . . teeth . . bite
spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes; huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - has a few
[ ╰┈➤ @Poprock @redshiftreign @Mica ]

Gutspaw nodded its head in acknowledgement to Birdpaw, fluffy tail swishing gently back and forth. Then, Grousepaw appeared and the black tabby peered into her soul curiously. His markings were rather eye-catching — the russet was a nice contrast against the darker, monochromic colors. Surprisingly, the medicine cat apprentice acknowledged teeth, offering up a compliment. It blinked slowly at the fact, raising an eyebrow. It did not know if this was a genuine compliment or one of the er, 'i'm-going-to-point-something-out-that-i-dislike-about-you-as-if-i-like-it-but-in-reality-i-am-mocking-you' compliments.

Grousepaw wasn't laughing, so perhaps it was the former. "I like your markings, " bite replies in a monotone tone instead of offering gratitude. thank-yous were overrated. It nodded its head once more, eager to get this patrol done as swiftly as possible.

The feline walked quietly behind the patrol, icy irises dragging along the landscape. The dense pine canopy blocked the majority of the sunlight. Which meant objectively sap should be able to be found somewhere. The darkness seemed like it would provide decent cover for critters. In response to Goopywhisker's statement teeth murmurs, "maybe we'll find a snake. I would like a few of their scales.. or their fangs.. could be useful, " okay it wasn't really useful but it was fascinating. It also did not know how durable their scales were.

.... oh on the shadows did teeth suddenly absolutely need to find a snake. It had questions now, it needed answers. Gutspaw picked up its pace slightly, parting bite's jaws to scent the air. The scent of a mouse caught teeth's interest and it separated from the group, approaching the underbrush whilst it crept.

A gleam of gray fur caught its eye and the apprentice leapt into the bushes, paws outstretched. The damn thing put up a fight - squeaking at the tops of its lungs as Gutspaw' claws sunk down on its tail. It bit at its paws before teeth was sunk into its neck.

the apprentice picked up the mouse, waddling out of the bushes with leaves & twigs entwined with its fur.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old June 23rd, 2024, 04:39 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Mistlewhisker had given him a job, and gosh darnit he was going to do it the very best! He wouldn't want to dissappoint his mot-- mento---er. Deputy! Even better, his sibling was going too! Birdpaw and Grousepaw both had kind souls and promising futures, so Goopywhisker was extremely pleased. He offered everyone a smile before leading them out.

"I wonder what sorts of t-treasures await us in this new territory?" He wondered aloud, half to himself and half to the group. Had Squirrelpaw been here yet And had she found any new stones? He would keep his multicolored gaze out for any interesting trinkets while he marked like Mistlewhisker instructed him to, keeping an eye on the others as they did the same.
@wolfie @Mica @redshiftreign

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
#GUTSPAW
it . . teeth . . bite
spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes; huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - has a few
[ ╰┈➤ @Poprock @redshiftreign @Mica ]

Gutspaw nodded its head in acknowledgement to Birdpaw, fluffy tail swishing gently back and forth. Then, Grousepaw appeared and the black tabby peered into her soul curiously. His markings were rather eye-catching — the russet was a nice contrast against the darker, monochromic colors. Surprisingly, the medicine cat apprentice acknowledged teeth, offering up a compliment. It blinked slowly at the fact, raising an eyebrow. It did not know if this was a genuine compliment or one of the er, 'i'm-going-to-point-something-out-that-i-dislike-about-you-as-if-i-like-it-but-in-reality-i-am-mocking-you' compliments.

Grousepaw wasn't laughing, so perhaps it was the former. "I like your markings, " bite replies in a monotone tone instead of offering gratitude. thank-yous were overrated. It nodded its head once more, eager to get this patrol done as swiftly as possible.

The feline walked quietly behind the patrol, icy irises dragging along the landscape. The dense pine canopy blocked the majority of the sunlight. Which meant objectively sap should be able to be found somewhere. The darkness seemed like it would provide decent cover for critters. In response to Goopywhisker's statement teeth murmurs, "maybe we'll find a snake. I would like a few of their scales.. or their fangs.. could be useful, " okay it wasn't really useful but it was fascinating. It also did not know how durable their scales were.

.... oh on the shadows did teeth suddenly absolutely need to find a snake. It had questions now, it needed answers. Gutspaw picked up its pace slightly, parting bite's jaws to scent the air. The scent of a mouse caught teeth's interest and it separated from the group, approaching the underbrush whilst it crept.

A gleam of gray fur caught its eye and the apprentice leapt into the bushes, paws outstretched. The damn thing put up a fight - squeaking at the tops of its lungs as Gutspaw' claws sunk down on its tail. It bit at its paws before teeth was sunk into its neck.

the apprentice picked up the mouse, waddling out of the bushes with leaves & twigs entwined with its fur.
Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 8 moons | 39/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Grousepaw - @redshiftreign ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw was practically vibrating with energy as the eclectic cast of characters gathered around her. Freckle's apprentice, siblings with cool names, and the weird cat no one liked. Then again, Birdpaw had no idea she was considered "the weird one" of the Ark family, and even if she did she wouldn't really know what that insinuated so it wouldn't matter.

As the group left camp, Birdpaw stuck by Grousepaw and Gutspaw. "I like your name too!" She chirped in a horrifically accurate impression of Mossfreckle's lilting voice. "And your patterns!" She directed that comment to Grousepaw. Her amber eyes snagged on theirs for a moment, something hardening into a vague stone of suspicion as she regarded him. This was her big brother's apprentice. If she so much as stepped a single one of those giant white paws out of line, Birdpaw would rip him to shreds. Er, she didn't exactly understand the idea of hurting someone just because, so she would probably bap him really hard with a stick or something. Regardless, Birdpaw was watching them. Always. Watching.

As Goopywhisker--wow, how did he manage to get all that stuff in his fur??--wondered out loud about what they would find, Birdpaw took the rhetorical question and answered it with full force. "I want to find WORMS." She meowed, claws flexing into the ground. She had recently become aware of how cool worms were, what with all the rain. They weren't very tasty, but she had heard once that birds liked them. She was named after a bird! Besides, she was pretty sure she heard Gutspaw mumbling about snakes or something. Worms were just snakes without scales, so...

As teeth split away, Birdpaw took that as an opportunity to go snuffling around the soil for any slimy friends she could use to draw out birds. Alas, the soil was too thin and rocky to find anything worth catching. No matter! Maybe she'd find one while looking for something else.

Despite her rather... brainless behavior, Birdpaw was actually a pretty adept hunter. She opened her jaws and scented the air, coming up with a vole and... a lizard? Ooh... she hadn't caught one of those before. Choosing the lizard, Birdpaw ensured she was downwind and used the moss to soften her pawsteps as she crept along the scent trail. And... There! Sunning itself on a rock was a brown lizard. Birdpaw kept her small body low to the ground, face taking on a serious expression as she crept closer and closer. The lizard remained completely unaware until it was too late. Birdpaw's white paws slammed down on it, pinning it down so she could deliver a swift bite to its spine. The apprentice grinned, looking up with the lizard in her mouth. She silently praised herself, digging a small hole and dropping the lizard in it. Onto her next catch!

[Birdpaw gained +1 lizard!]

Opening her jaws again, Birdpaw scented around for the vole she had scented earlier. Finding it after a few minutes, she followed the trail until she heard the little creature scuffling in the grass. Swiftly leaping upon it, Birdpaw snapped its spine with her weight and bit its neck for good measure. That was pretty successful!

[Birdpaw gained +1 vole!]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!