Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:54 PM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by dagnyme
Today 04:50 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 04:45 PM

Old June 21st, 2024, 08:16 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
REDWATER
// RC // She/Her // Warrior/Mentor // 20 Moons //

<DATE:after Starrypaw was apprenticed (sorry I was busy)>

Redwater smiled softly. “Hunting; fishing, stuff like that, fighting, and swimming. Assuming there are rivers here…” the barren landscape didn’t seem like a good, marshy place for fishing and swim lessons. “You’ll be great.”

[ @Mizu — Starrypaw ]
"Uh...." Starrypaw wasn't so sure about her 'doing great'. "I almost drowned as a kit. In a shallow pool, too. I was only 2 moons old. I really don't like water a lot."

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:43 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 2 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Tinytoad?! WOAH. That's her MOM. Salamanderkit is awestruck; truly, she has the coolest warrior-mama there is. Salamanderkit's almost extra-jealous of the newly-named Pikepaw, only she knows that she couldn't be mentored by Tinytoad anyway, even if she was old enough. So instead, she's only thrilled on Tinytoad and Pikepaw's behalf. That Pikepaw's gonna grow up to be a legend because of her mom, probably. Riverclan'll enter an era of never-before-seen awesomeness and style and ferocity, and—

Shoot, her pebble stack fell over. Dumb rocks. Oh!! She's allowed to yell, now!! Better get that in before it's time to yell for the new warriors, too!!

"GO, MARIGOLDPAW! GO, SNAILPAW! GOOOO, PIKEPAAAAW AND TINYTOOOAD!!!"
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:47 PM

Status: I won't be active as much, bc I'll be at a beach in flordia
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love

Oceanclaw treked over to the clearing where all the other cats were sitting. A meeting?, He thought.
Old June 21st, 2024, 09:27 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

RUSSETHOWL

He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
Purrks: Ultimate Predator
A large russet tom with green eyes

So new reassignments and apprentices? Alright, not much [he wasn't gonna talk about the deaths that some of his former clanmates caused]. Maybe one day he could prove himself enough to mentor one of the fishes himself. Oh, and new warriors in the clan too! This was exciting, watching his new clanmates become warriors. Russethowl stood tall, green eyes gleaming with joy for his younger clanmates.

[ Open ]

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\29 moons\Riverclan
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Expecting kits at a time like this was a curse within itself. Her mate was dead, and so was she, just a mere husk of her former self. The lengthy warrior... No, queen, staggered up to the Starpoint, her belly large and bulging with unborn kin. She sat next to a warrior she didn't recognize... Wait. Wasn't that that one cat who helped Fadingsun at some point? She pursed her lips at the tom, regarding him with an odd expression.

"Hello." She said, pumping enthusiasm into her tired voice, "I'm Swanberry. Who are you? Or, rather, what's your name?" She had to pause in between words due to the feeling of her chest practically weighing down on her. She wished she could claw whatever was holding her down and then scream at it forever and ever and ever and ever and---

"Oh, I really need a nap." She blinked slowly, exhaustion coming off her in large sweeping waves. "Ugh, sorry, what was I saying?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 21st, 2024, 11:27 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @Rose - wisteriawren <3 , @Neptune. - wrenpaw
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw cleared her throat, backed away slightly from the other apprentices, and loudly went ' YEAHHHH ADDERSUNSETWRENWILLOW!!!! ' with a giant grin. an extra smile was offered to wrenpaw and cobweb sat down next to the slightly younger apprentice. she tapped her tail softly on wren's back. ' proud of you. ' she murmured to the other, recalling all the good work she had done for the clan. she also quietly remembered the whole fogmuzzle thing, but cobwebpaw had worked on removing that from her memory for a while now.

cob did hear, however, wisteriawren's very loud crowing of her name. she looked back and grinned at the former outsider. wisteria hadn't been as loud as her own yelling, but it was definitely a good effort. she could commend it.

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers
Old June 22nd, 2024, 02:04 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Lurking

Snailkit tapped his paws on the ground excitedly, mouth agape in joy.

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc
Old June 22nd, 2024, 04:23 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | 12 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
They were...actually becoming a warrior? Right here? Right now? And..they...didn't...need to do their assessment..? Really..? Of course this wasn't the first time such things has ever happened but it just felt odd that they ended up being one of the cats that got this chance. They got their 'paw name early, when they were 3 moons old without having to wait until 6. Now they're 12 moons old, about to get their warrior name without having to wait and go through their final assessment. It felt both weird yet happy at the same time. So those moments where they helped out actually payed off and now they're only a few minutes away from figuring out their warrior name

Sunsetpaw stepped foward with the rest of the cats Fadingsun called. This was the moment they were waiting for. But what's their goal after this? That's another question. If they fulfilled their goal to be a warrior, then they had to find another one.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 22nd, 2024, 06:08 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]
...oh god he was getting an apprentice? He was not prepared. Not prepared for the education of a child in his responsibility box. Buuuut he can't do anything about it anymore. All it'll do is probably make him look bad anyway. Now where's this Snailpaw he's supposed to be mentoring? Snailpaw. Well he sure hope training won't actually go at a snail's pace "Aight, kid, you seem ready enough. So i'll start with showing you the territory we're currently stuck in as soon as this meeting's over then from there we can immediately start training unless you have other ideas"

[ @birdbrain ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 22nd, 2024 at 10:31 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 07:13 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish cast a grin toward Marigoldkit as The Ace of Spades was announced her mentor. Of course, the tortoiseshell had known about this previously. She hoped that this surprise made the kiddos pain about her lost clanmate subside temporarily. "Surprise!" She purred quietly. "I grew interested in you after seeing the relationship you have with Jayfrost. Thought I'd request mentoring you. I'm excited to train you, Marigold." Goldfish explained, voice low. "I'll show you around the territory after the meeting." She turned to look at Jayfrost, still grinning. "Perhaps you could lend a paw training sometime." She offered. The black and golden molly wanted to hang out with him, show him just what she was capable of when she forced herself violently to not be in mental distress.

Goldfish turned back to Fadingsun, silent for a while. Well, that was until he announced Webs was going to be a warrior. A burst of happiness shocked through her like a lightning bolt. She tried to catch Cobwebpaw's eye, trying her best to hold in her cheers until the warriors were made. Her struggle faded as she realized Minkpaw should be up There, too. But she wasn't. No, Minkpaw was off with some replacement, probably not ever thinking about her friend. Her Mother. Her whatever the hell you wanted to call it. Shaking the thought away, Goldfish averted her yellow hues back to Fadingsun, gritting her teeth and trying to focus on the fact Cobwebpaw was becoming a warrior. Eventually her excitement returned, but the little voice in the back of her head didn't go away.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 22nd, 2024, 07:46 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazimations View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish cast a grin toward Marigoldkit as The Ace of Spades was announced her mentor. Of course, the tortoiseshell had known about this previously. She hoped that this surprise made the kiddos pain about her lost clanmate subside temporarily. "Surprise!" She purred quietly. "I grew interested in you after seeing the relationship you have with Jayfrost. Thought I'd request mentoring you. I'm excited to train you, Marigold." Goldfish explained, voice low. "I'll show you around the territory after the meeting." She turned to look at Jayfrost, still grinning. "Perhaps you could lend a paw training sometime." She offered. The black and golden molly wanted to hang out with him, show him just what she was capable of when she forced herself violently to not be in mental distress.

Goldfish turned back to Fadingsun, silent for a while. Well, that was until he announced Webs was going to be a warrior. A burst of happiness shocked through her like a lightning bolt. She tried to catch Cobwebpaw's eye, trying her best to hold in her cheers until the warriors were made. Her struggle faded as she realized Minkpaw should be up There, too. But she wasn't. No, Minkpaw was off with some replacement, probably not ever thinking about her friend. Her Mother. Her whatever the hell you wanted to call it. Shaking the thought away, Goldfish averted her yellow hues back to Fadingsun, gritting her teeth and trying to focus on the fact Cobwebpaw was becoming a warrior. Eventually her excitement returned, but the little voice in the back of her head didn't go away.

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Kit\7 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The stars had aligned for this pitiful excuse for a clan cat. Fate was no long in her paws now, it was in Fadingsun's. Marigoldkit could barely comprehend what was happening through puffy eyes and a nose cracked with snot. She looked up as much as she could, straining to meet the leaders eyes. She'd actually done it, finally done it. She'd gotten better and Starclan was rewarding her for it. Sure, her new name would take some getting used to,
but it was a welcome change and she was willing to accept it with open arms (if the gravel underneath her paws didn't trip her up first).

So her mentor wasss.... Goldfish? Wasn't that the queen that Jayfrost told her about? Marigoldkit, no wait... Marigoldpaw, still hadn't gotten the chance to see her young. Curled ears flicked around as she listened to the screaming of her new name. Most notably Salamanderkit, who was hollering the most for her mother (as any kit would, no judgement here). She flashed the fluffy cat a small little smile, her eyes still lined with tears.

She whirled around as she tried to look for her mentor. She wondered what she looked like, if she was even around. Turns out, the she-cat found Marigoldpaw first. The young cat blinked in surprise. Oh! So Speckles was Goldfish? Goldfish's reasoning for choosing her as an apprentice was very heartwarming. Something about it said she was worth paying attention to even if she was as thin as icy clouds and as boney as sticks. Goldfish still saw her fit to train.

"Oh, thank you, thank you very much, I uh, I appreciate it! When do you think we could go? Is there much to see around here? Well, of course there is, we are kind of on a mountain. Arg, that was a very silly question. Questions! Stars above, I'm asking to many! Uhhh.... COBWEBPAW, ADDERPAW, SUNSETPAW, WHEN--- no wait WEN--- UHHHH BIRDGAL! I'm sorry I didn't catch your name!" Marigoldpaw cringed back, her face scrunching up. Oh how she wished she could take back that last part. If the newly appointed warrior decided to smack her dead in the maw, Marigoldpaw would completely understand. She wanted to smack herself right now.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!