Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:11 PM

Old June 22nd, 2024, 05:35 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Doeflame

At Dawnstar's call, Doeflame walked towards the Grimpeak, wincing as the cuts on her stomach were stretched slightly. The poultice on them felt weird; she half wanted to lick it off. Unfortunately, it was important, so she had to deal with it. Finding a good place in the crowd, Doeflame was about to sit down but hesitated. Yeah, that'd probably hurt. Suppose I'll have to stand then. Her paws would ache by the end of the meeting, Doeflame predicted with a grumble. It better be worth it.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 03:28 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Freckled oriental feline rose to weary, white tipped paws as the herbalist hauled his body from the moss and downy nest that filled the darkest depths of the belly of the medicine den - his own residing as a wall of lanky muscled feline between the world and his herb supply - in which he had been resting after taking care of the more severely wounded of the patrol that had trod back in a precession behind him in silent accomplishment and bitter exhaustion that coursed through their veins as the adrenaline wore off and the pain of each step became the forefront of their mind as each absentminded step tugged against crimson strained and claw raked pelts, a ragtag crew of rage filled shadowy forms that had ranged from unsheathed to being hauled in by the former medicine cat - luckily only two needed to be kept within the den under his watchful gaze. Petite, sepia and crimson stained paws pushed in resistance against the hard packed soil of his burrow, lanky body arched up into a mountainous peak before Mossfreckle dredged up the remainder of the energy that remained after the battle and healing adrenaline had retreated from his bloodstream and left the seeping in ache of fatigue in its wake, the medicine cat waded through the rivulet this time - a momentary pause to let the water wash clean his paws and ruffled pelt, angular head dipped down to return his crimson maw to its usual pure, silken white… that was Fogwatcher’s blood… something about it ripped at his heart and he was happy to be rid of the stark reminder that his mate…his friend… his something was within his den not of his own accord but for the wound that would scar in a permanent reminder, the gash raked deeply with long mercy into his fluffy throat. The spotted tabby shook his head to rid his starry mind of the ocean static that was drowning him, the taunting whispers that filled his large ears and placed him once more at the edge of the cliff between reality and the sweet release of delusion, Mossfreckle was a whiskers length away and he doubted his ability to pull himself from the starless depth of his abysmal core if he were to fall today, in this moment, in this present state of somnolence which held him on a sweetly deadly embrace… focus, focus, focus… sparing a last glance at the silvery clouded tom and the dark rosetted molly that laid near the entrance the herbalist pushed through the lichen curtain that shrouded the den from the world outside and padded to plot himself in a cosy mossy knotting of roots at the base of the den near the clearing. Angular ears perked upwards to the leader as his mossy hues followed the authoritatively grating tones to the jutting and ancient stump of the grim peak that loomed upwards to the heavens, inquisitive gaze noticed that the smaller bandaged he had bound to Dawnstar no longer adorned her colossal, scared form and made a silent note to skip out on covering some of the smaller wounds - well, to ask next time - before he went about his usual methods on his tough skinned leader.

{ @SuspiciousMindz ~ Foggie mention }
{ @Dark ~ Hazels is you wanted }
[ open to those who know moss // small and quick post ]

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

Hazelstripe had anxiously awaited the return of the battle patrol. She hadn’t been selected to join the group this time, but her love, Mossfreckle was. Of course, he was. That pretty little tom had such an important role within the clan and would need to heal anyone who received injuries. Despite that though, she couldn’t help but feel a twinge of worry that something might happen to her pretty healer. What if someone harmed him? She’d have to get revenge of course. It’d only be natural right? Though he hadn’t yet accepted his role as her partner, that didn’t change the fact that he was hers and if there was one thing about Hazelstripe, it was that she did not play about things that belonged to her.

It was when the clan came back that she found herself seeking him out. There was something about him. The way he acted, the slight awkwardness in his actions, the pretty pattern of his pelt, and that gorgeous smile that sent butterflies tumbling through her stomach. It was an odd feeling, one that she only held with Nightshade and previously with Dogskull. Mossfreckle made her feel silly, and she liked that. Or well, she didn’t like it, but there was something about the feeling that she could not deny made her smile – that’s what she liked. Oh stars, if her mother could see her now… Well, she wouldn’t dwell on that.

The tricolored tabby had noticed the blood on the tom’s paws, but since the meeting had been called, it appeared that he was able to wash it off. From her positon in the clearing she searched for any marks that marred his body. Nothing. He seemed off though… As if something terrible had happened. Had someone died? Was it Fogwatcher? She didn’t want to admit it but she felt a small sense of happiness at the idea that he would have more attention to give to her if that were the case, but also, she had wanted to get close to the grey and white tom. Perhaps she should ask him…

Walking with confidence, she padded over on silent paws. Tail hooked over her back in inquisitive greeting, she took up a spot next to the healer at the front of his den. ”Hey love,” She cooed gently. This whole comforting thing was… weird to say the least. The she-cat had grown so used to having to manipulate others into getting what she wanted that the idea of actually slowly getting them to like her was… foreign. ”Is everything okay?” Hazelstripe asked softly, not wanting to disturb him too much ”You seem pretty out of it, did something happen?” Ew, she wanted to vomit. Truth be told, she didn’t fully care what happened, but in order to get what she wanted (Mossfreckle, and eventually his kits), she was going to have to start somewhere. Ugh, why must this be so complicated!?

[ @/ellie ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 22nd, 2024, 10:06 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She narrowed her eyes at the little hairball's greeting, well, it was decided Dawnstar knew exactly who she was giving Cloverkit to. It would be a good test for her.

"Honeykit, Tickkit, Cloverkit, Marshykit, Twilightkit, Fallowkit, come gather below the Grimpeak." Dawnstar ordered, she leaned down to stretch, wincing slightly as she did as pain stabbed at her bruised shoulder. She turned walking down the trunk, landed in the clearing, and strolled to the front, sitting below the peak. Honeykit and Tickkit had missed their last ceremony, if they missed the call this time they'd be spending an extra moon in the nursery.

"Sleepypaw, Rookpaw, and Squirrelpaw, you three sit behind them." Having everyone line up for their ceremonies saved her the headache of waiting to see if they had listening skills.

"The battle with RiverClan, if it can even be called that, was successful. We drove them out without too much trouble, although we were not without some injuries, we've returned home without any fallen." Dawnstar reported with a grin.

"Yellowtwist, Lostspark, Mossfreckle, Briarsplash, Rookpaw, Honeybite, Tuftedtusk, Mistlewhisker, Willowpaw, Sleepypaw, Bloomingblaze, Doeflame, Darkfall, Darkcloud, Bristlethorn, Stagskull, Rasberryswirl, Squirrelpaw, and Fogwatcher, fought well, although Rookpaw and Fogwatcher were heavily injured and will be spending some time recovering with Mossfreckle." Something would have to be done about the RiverClan medicine cat, but that could be done later. Some put in more work than others, but all in all, it was a good battle. Those who fought could return with their heads raised high.

"I'll be patrolling RiverClan's territory later, don't bother me about coming with. If I want you to come I'll call for you." Dawnstar didn't see any reason not to bring the ones who said they wanted to go before. She already knew that these cats were dependable, and it saved her the time hunting cats down to take with her.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @JackHunt_17 @shaae_26 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Toya Todoroki @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @ghost. @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @samm @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Snowy the Hampter @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @isla @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blazimations @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @cowboy froggo @DaffodilFlight @ollie @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @SnowheartTC @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @TheElasticBandit

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 22nd, 2024, 10:33 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Hopeful

CLOVERKIT
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Kit
A small dark brown tabby with green
eyes and a long tail

Cloverkit smiled at dawnstar, listening to her list off two kits names before getting to hers. WAIT. MISS DAWNSTAR SAID CLOVERKIT COULD BE AN APPRENTICE THIS MEETING. "Yaaaayyyyyyyy!!! You kept your promise, miss Dawnstar!!!" Cloverkit cheered as she bounded up to the Grimpeak, wriggling with excitement. Who would his mentor be??? Maybe Mister Darkfall or Miss Lostspark or Miss Honeybite or Miss Nightshade or even Miss Dawnstar!! This was so exciting!!! One step closer to be the best warrior ShadowClan has ever seen!! Cloverkit turned his head to face his Clan, a grin on the tiny tabby's maw stretching from ear to ear. He was the first one up, too! He heard that some cats were scared but not Cloverkit, nopey nope!! Nothing scared the amazing Clover!! "This is gonna be so cool," The tabby tom whispered to himself, green hues flicking to each cat. Anyone could be his mentor, and he was gonna be the bestest apprentice ever!! IMA BE THE BESTEST MOST AMAZING APPRENTICE EVER!!! they thought, shaking rapidly in happiness. This was the best day of their life!!!!!!! Maybe aside from being born. Or miss Lostspark teaching him herbs. Or Miss Dawnstar explaining what an enter-gate-on was. But this had to be somewhere on the list, one hundred gazillion precent!!! After a moment or two of scanning possible mentors that Cloverkit would get, sh turned her head back to Miss Dawnstar, still vibrating. He flashed her a smile, green hues wide open, not wanting to miss a heartbeat of this moment. His apprentice ceremony. THIS WAS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Miss Dawnstar also talked about the battle. So RiverClan was driven out? That means that ShadowClan won, horray!! But two cats were badly injured, including Miss Rookpaw who Clover talked to once, and was able to dub that Rook was super duper cool, but ovi not as cool and awesome and amazing as Miss Dawnstar was. Nobody was cooler than Miss Dawnstar. And Miss Dawnstar was also gonna patrol RiverClan territory?? Cool!! Only Cloverkit wasn't allowed to come. Maybe if he asked Miss Dawnstar would allow him, she did keep her promise (it wasn't actually s promise, more rather feeling sorry for the queens watching the tabby) and allowed him to be an apprentice this meeting. So who knew?? Maybe he'll see rivers!!! RiverClan couldn't be RiverClan without rivers!! Or it wouldn't make any sense!!! Maybe he could also find plants for Mister Mossy to use to heal the hurt cats. Yup that would be cool now. But back to the big thing happening.

HE WAS BECOMING AN APPRENTICE.

[ ITS HAPPENINGGGGGGG ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 22nd, 2024, 10:35 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

Wildkit walked up to Cloverkit " congrats you're super lucky!" she mewed.
@Bean
Old June 23rd, 2024, 12:57 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

It might've been too late to change spots when grandma spoke but she chose to move anyway, especially when she could smell someone familiar. She could tell her mother and a sibling were close by but she didn't want to share mom's attention with another sibling, no she wanted mom's attention to herself. She only saw it as fair when so far it seemed each sibling got some sort of alone time with a parent, she deserved the same treatment. So since she was busy with Quillpaw she'd go for the next option, Mosshead. Wispypaw was fully aware that wasn't his actual name but she had to return the favor of them giving her some sort of nickname, fair's square. Quietly she got up and moved towards the medicine cat den, where Mossfreckle seemed to be. The dark feline took mental note of another scent mixed in, as long as they didn't mess with her she couldn't care less about them being nearby. Without a word spoken from her, she plopped down on the vacant side of the medicine cat, giving them a side look. Others would take it as a nasty look from her but it was more of a content one, her own way to show she was pleased to see them. "How weak was Riverclan? Grandma makes 'em sound like you all were fighting kits"

@Dark [ for the hazelstripe mention ]
@ellie

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 23rd, 2024, 03:59 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
[ shadowclan | 15moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
rookpaw watched dawnstar move her large dark form off the tree, the grimpeak, and stroll along the side of it before taking a seat in the clearing, just a few pawsteps from where she had towered over them before (not that she didnt tower the vast majority of her clan now, she definitely did) and rookpaw could feel the nervosity grow in her stomach. if she remembered correctly, one or two of the kits dawnstar called for had missed their ceremonies last time and instead of focussing on her own potential upcoming ceremony she chose to search her memory for the kits that had been called up once before. tickkit mightve been one of them, rook was almost sure to have heard that unusual name spoken by dawnstars tongue once before and whoever named their kit tickkit might be the cat to not bother urging their child to show up to their own darn ceremony..but who was rook to talk anyway. if anyone, rook had shown that parentage wasnt all everyone made it out to be, she turned out fine and no one had taken to caring about her as a kit in the way it is always idealised.
"..rookpaw, and squirrelpaw, you three sit behind them" dawnstars order quickly cut that train of thought short, instead, rookpaw was now pushing her slender form back onto three mostly stable, and one shaky, barely there paw, she knew there wasnt supposed to be any pressure put on a broken limb, but with the battle still sloshing around in her mind, and the wounds fresh they could hardly be judged for trying to balance like prior. the spark of pain that came with moving and brought the presence of aches back to the forefront of their foggy mind had the dark apprentice supress a wince, instead pushing through the discomfort and stiffness with a toothy grin, off white canines briefly flashing as they stepped up, the memory of fadingsun, disoriented and backing off spurring them on to not let pain cloud their senses even more. without much fanfare or thoughts, rookpaw took her place behind the kits, relishing in the knowledge that there would be no regrets, no wishing things were different, no heavy hearted wondering how different life wouldve been had this and that and whatever never happened. back straight, the soon to be warrior let her eyes wander, silver gaze briefly lingering on lostspark [who i just assume is there somewhere] before seeking out their herbalists mossy hues. there had never been a mother or father to meet her eye during any ceremony and she hadnt been concious enough to even remember her apprentice ceremony now, but rookpaw immaturely hoped to notice a spark of pride in either of the two felines eyes. rookpaw hadnt connected with a lot of cats since she arrived, more focussed on training and proving her worth than looking for friends but both mossfreckle and his former mentor, rookpaws soon to be former mentor, had grown on her. long ago, rook had wondered how they wouldve grown to act around another, had she been chosen, but the past was the past and rook wouldnt linger on what couldve been if she could thing about what was actually happening. like far too many times since it happened, mossfreckles words returned to haunt rook once again, "You did good Minky, I am proud of you.." and the same warmth returned alongside words she still couldnt even quite believe were real.
the remainder of dawnstars words werent really worth wasting more thoughts on, simply clarifying the outcome of the battle, future plans, rookpaw took a moment to internally curse fadingsun for messing up her shoulder and preventing the soon to be warrior from being a potential option for dawnstars riverclan patrol, thought their thoughts quickly returned to the upcoming ceremonies. riverclan felt like lifetimes ago, intentionally shifting focus from training to healing, keeping just enough battle training going to not make a negative impression on anyone and possibly even look hardworking, juggling both at once n all, while trying to push back her warrior ceremony as much as possible. yes she was glad she had acted this foolishly in the past, not because there wasnt pride and joy in receiving her full name now, but because there was no part of her that wanted to carry the name of what riverclan deemed a proper warrior. this was the way. had month long discomfort and blind terror at the thought of receiving their name always meant it was simply the wrong place? no, rookpaw was painfully aware her heart was still beating for a different way of life, but there was honor in this, there was honor and pride, she could be important, she could help, this is the way.

[ @Rose , @ellie for rook looking for lost and moss in the crowd ]
[ wow i hope this makes sense lol ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old June 23rd, 2024, 05:59 AM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly - 14 moons - he/him

So the battle had been easy? He flicked his tail in fustration. Still... many cats were injured - so badly that they had to stay with Mossfreckle. Tail lashing, he dug his claws into the ground. If only more cats were brought, i.e. him, maybe there wouldn't be so many injuries. The tom straightened his posture and calmed his tail - with time, he assured himself. He could only trust his ex mentor's words, and he knew he'd only look less reliable letting his fustrations show.

He gazed on, seeing the soon to be paws and.. Soon to be not paws, line up. New warriors - he hoped they wouldn't cause too much of a stir moving into the den. That said, it'd be nice to have someone to spar with - he wasn't too close with anyone mentioned, but maybe he'd find a friend to match with ambition and dedication.

[open!!]
Old June 23rd, 2024, 08:43 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Lurking

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1
The Dancing Bird

Owlthroat found himself drifting away from Tuftedtusk as he caught sight of his former apprentice in his peripherals. His broad shoulders tried to make their way through the gathering crowd without much notice as Dawnstar’s voice echoed. More apprentices, new warriors the usual. But a patrol later with Riverclan sparked his interest, he hoped he’d be called upon. The border wasn’t quite as water ridden as Riverclan’s actual territory, something he deemed manageable if Dawnstar saw it fit. Stragglers from the fishtails seemed like an appealing opportunity to stick his claws into something fleshy.

He listened idly to her announcements before returning to his focus, ”Newtbelly.” The tom grunted before lowering his haunches next to him. By Starclan, he sure was feeling sociable today. It was easy to note his tail flickering in frustration, perhaps he felt similar to himself in regards to missing out on the battle. He dipped his head toward Newtbelly before tilting his gaze towards Dawnstar in a feign of attention.

The new warriors would at least help to reinforce ranks, not that he was all too familiar with the candidates. There was hope in him that they would prove their usefulness, not fall to the wayside. In times like this they needed Shadowclan’s best, strong resourceful cats who furthered the goals of the clan and brought in prosperity. Only time would tell in that regard and there was still a killer cannibal on the loose in the clan. Not much progress had been made there. In fact Dawnstar seemed to loosely brush over it, why had no questionings happened? Restrictions put in place were only cats put into groups and needing permission to leave camp. Pathetic, was she scared? It was hard to imagine Dawnstar scared. But why was it being left unchecked. Why hadn’t the killer been found.

[​​ @sleepyyjax @Aroogi - Slight Mention ]

Old June 23rd, 2024, 09:18 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Marshykit
Male / 6 Moons / ShadowClan / Sexuality Unknown
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshykit

✽❀✽

Marshykit came bolting into the clearing like a quick blur of russet and cream, flying towards the crowd as silently and briskly as he could. Yes, he was late- and as far as he knew, it certainly was not the first time he showed up after everybody else. So slightly out of breath, paws quivering with the sudden amount of movement he forced them to go through just after waking up from a long, seemingly never-ending nap, the russet and cream tabby tom took a seat beside the large group, joining the rest of ShadowClan to listen to the meeting. This was definitely not a meeting Marshykit would want to miss- in fact, it was probably going to simply be the meeting he couldn’t miss. Chances were, this was going to be Marshykit’s apprenticeship ceremony, the ceremony in which he would earn the ‘paw’ in his name. He was excited, that was for sure- but at the same time, he was frustrated. Well, well, well- He began to think, lip curling in dissatisfaction. It seems like many- and I mean MANY-many- of my fellow kittens share my age… therefore, there will likely be quite a handful of us becoming apprentices today. How disappointed… there’s no spotlight! Terrible, terrible… But he shook the thought away when Dawnstar began to speak, sighing a long and deep sigh with perfect posture and perked, listening ears.

Eventually, Dawnstar got to the ceremonies. It was a good thing that Marshykit had managed to show up when he did, because as it turned out, the kitten apprentice ceremonies were actually one of the first things that ShadowClan’s gigantic leader brought up. Marshykit scrambled up onto all four of his paws once he heard kittens’ names begging called- it began with Honeykit, then it moved onto Tickkit, Cloverkit, Twilightkit, and Fallowkit, and somewhere along the line, Marshykit had heard his own name fall into the mixture. So head held high, Marshykit hopped forward and pranced on over in the direction of Dawnstar and the Grimpeak. His whiskers twitched as he walked joyfully, narrowing eyes gleaming as he stared forward. This should be a fun ceremony- I can’t help but assume that they will be at least one queen out there in the crowd crying for her child. Tears of joy, of course, but tears are still tears. There’s still drama in them all, joyful or miserable, doesn’t matter! Of course, Marshykit had absolutely no idea how parental pride felt, but he did not care, either. For the time being, he was orphaned, but he was happy with his life, so his lack of parental support and guidance did not play much of a role in the tom’s life. He thought that it certainly wouldn’t have any effect on his apprenticeship, the ceremony that began it included. Marshykit reached the spot where the rest of the kits had been instructed to stand and paused there, tilting his head and staring up at Dawnstar. Then half-expecting the large she-cat to completely ignore him, he smiled with his teeth and fullbody-bowed a dramatic greeting. Gotta be fancy, He reminded himself.This only happens once in a lifetime!

Marshykit has Arrived, Marshykit has Stepped Up

✽❀✽

No mentions. This is (a), short and sad, but also (b), open for anybody to whisper something to Marshykit or make some comment that he hears.

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~