Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Deputy...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 02:49 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:30 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:29 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Samantha
Today 02:25 PM

Old June 21st, 2024, 10:27 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
My Mood: Sleepy
Default On the Wings of a Dream... [Private]

HAWKBLAZE

As the brawny tom let his paws carry him through the Outskirts, his gaze crested the hill, looking down towards the clan territories. There still hadn't been any sign of his son, no matter how far he and his companion searched.

His amber eyes sparkled at the sight of home. It had been many, many moons... He let out a sigh and turned to glance over his shoulder at Leopardfire.

"We're almost home," he purred, tail tip flicking.

{ @SpiritedWarrior @Silverfur & Co }
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old June 21st, 2024, 10:56 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: On the Wings of a Dream... [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
HAWKBLAZE

As the brawny tom let his paws carry him through the Outskirts, his gaze crested the hill, looking down towards the clan territories. There still hadn't been any sign of his son, no matter how far he and his companion searched.

His amber eyes sparkled at the sight of home. It had been many, many moons... He let out a sigh and turned to glance over his shoulder at Leopardfire.

"We're almost home," he purred, tail tip flicking.

{ @SpiritedWarrior @Silverfur & Co }

Leopardfire purred as they padded threw the outskirts his company was amazing to her. She enjoyed being out besides just being in the moors of home. Once they seen home however she was totally ready to be home and train an apprentice or two. She had hoped to help him find his son on the journey but so far they had no luck at all.

"Yes we are almost home... I missed being in these moors..." She looked at the field it seemed normal but something felt a miss to the spotted molly. She padded up to him and stood next to him looking at their camp and home.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 24th, 2024, 03:25 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
My Mood: Sleepy

HAWKBLAZE

The stocky tabby gently laid his tail tip on the shoulder of his friend. Sincerity sparkled in his amber gaze as he looked at Leopardfire.

"Even though we didn't find Rainshock, I appreciate your help immensely. A journey like this on my own... I doubt I would have made it back," he said, a slight sadness in his voice at the mention of his son. It seemed like he truly had no family left, so his friends were his only real connections. He let out a gentle sigh and turned his eyes back to the moors. Would Twilightstar be mad that he had left? Would he be welcome back? Would both of them?

As he went to take a step down the hill, a scent crossed his nose. It wasn't Windclan, but it definitely smelled like a clan cat. Hawkblaze parted his jaws and drew the scent across his tongue. Yes, he was certain now, there was another cat nearby somewhere.

"Do you smell that, Leopardfire?"

{ @Silverfur & Co @SpiritedWarrior }
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old June 24th, 2024, 10:44 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
HAWKBLAZE

The stocky tabby gently laid his tail tip on the shoulder of his friend. Sincerity sparkled in his amber gaze as he looked at Leopardfire.

"Even though we didn't find Rainshock, I appreciate your help immensely. A journey like this on my own... I doubt I would have made it back," he said, a slight sadness in his voice at the mention of his son. It seemed like he truly had no family left, so his friends were his only real connections. He let out a gentle sigh and turned his eyes back to the moors. Would Twilightstar be mad that he had left? Would he be welcome back? Would both of them?

As he went to take a step down the hill, a scent crossed his nose. It wasn't Windclan, but it definitely smelled like a clan cat. Hawkblaze parted his jaws and drew the scent across his tongue. Yes, he was certain now, there was another cat nearby somewhere.

"Do you smell that, Leopardfire?"

{ @Silverfur & Co @SpiritedWarrior }

Leopardfire sniffed the air after stepping down the hill and after his tail tip had rested on her shoulder for a moment or two. "Your welcome, the adventure was pretty amazing. I do not think I would have made it back all the way either without your help. And that is what we do for ones we care about." Leopardfire looked at him and smiled as she had seen the sincerity in his eyes and she thought { Leopardfire you rabbit brain he probably doesn't like you that way.. and you just said that.. why would you of all.....}

Her thought was cut off after she heard him ask her if she smelled what he smelled. She sniffed the air smelling the moors and smelling a scent that was of a clan but she couldnt tell which clan it was but knew it was a clan cat none the less and her pelt still layed flat "Yeah I do smell that..." She paused for a moment looking at him and then looking at the direction that the smell was coming from. She stood by Hawkblaze and looked at the direction and said "Alright, we know you are here come on out. We will not hurt you but would like to know what you are doing here." She waits a response from the cat before she says anything else.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 01:10 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crow
Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, and Hulk SMASH
@Rizo @Silverfur & Co

Peace. That was all he ever wanted in life. With peace typically came happiness, and that was a feeling he's missed for a very long time. Struggling with his feelings was something he had grown used to. Did he want to enact revenge on those who wronged him? Or did he want to be bigger than that, let karma take its course? Those were all questions he'd been asking himself ever since he was forced into exile.

Less and less he had been wondering about what life would have been like if he was in RiverClan. Among those who would treat him like the family he always needed. That thought was of the past, and here he was: living by himself, albeit struggling with the hole that had formed in his heart.

"I'm here not by choice. Not by my own will. I've been wandering the outskirts aimlessly..." A broad response, not exactly an answer. But he did not entirely trust the two cats who stood before him. "I've been living in exile, away from the good-for-nothing Thunder-rats who've betrayed me over and over again."

He spat the word, then stared at the other tom. What are you doing out here... Clanner? "You. You're a WindClanner, aren't you? I saw you at the Gathering over twelve moons ago, mid leaf-fall." He looked at the she-cat accompanying the possible WindClanner and walked a step closer. "I can only assume you're from WindClan too? What are two Clanners doing out here?"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; Today at 01:10 PM.