Last post by Samantha
Today 02:25 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Samantha
Today 02:23 PM

Old June 21st, 2024, 03:41 AM
Memoria

Bump Policy: after reply, then once a week.
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

COTTONKIT
a fluffy, white kit with a bobtail and light brown 'freckles'.
Cottonkit stirred in her slumber: her nose would twitch and her paws would fidget, and she'd shuffle as if she was chasing after a mouse or rabbit.

Otherwise, however, she was quiet. The long fur that rose from her small body brushed against the fluffy nest in the nursery, and she slept soundly.
my first post--hi there! establishing cottonkits existence in the nursery, haha.
Old June 21st, 2024, 10:58 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post
A very pretty sandy colored kit with an orange tail and ears with green eyes and one white paw.
Whitekit-He/Him

----------------

Whitekit followed Olivekit back into the nursery.
With the usual confidence.
It never quite went away.

@SnowheartTC - @olive-shine - @Highsnow of Matterhorn

[No one has to respon!
Just a tiny post letting those who don't already know that Oleander is no longer his name! It is now Whitekit!
I got too ahead of myself with the other name, oopsies!]
HE SAID THAT IN THE END IT IS BEAUTY
THAT IS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHKIT . 1 MOON . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN
Peachkit casts a sideong glance at the other young tom, demeanor souring in an instant. He's not sure how that kitten's gtten under his skin so easily but it makes him itch.

He sucks his teeth and fixes his face, looking back to Chasmkit pointedly. Act normal. Be normal.

@IDIOTICBEAN101
@Highsnow of Matterhorn
mentioning both whitekit & chasmkit; responses unnecessary if y'all wanna let this scene rest, i just wanted to make peach be petty for a sec<3
Old June 21st, 2024, 10:16 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaTheFiremaiden View Post
@Snips
Dawnkit/4 moons

The kit glanced down at the feather as Lionkit padded away, but didn't ask about it. Ain't my business, I was just draggin' a rock. Instead she asked, "Well, is there someones you wanna talk to? I means, ya don't look like you came here withs a clear purpose. If ya knows what I'm sayin'." Not the best way to start a conversation, but it was fine to say things she'd noticed, right?
Forestivy-ThunderClan Warrior-She/Her
Since Forestivy had been preoccupied with the feather, she'd missed Lionkit's appearance. However, as her head came back up, she saw the kit moving away out of the corner of her eye. "Oh! I'm sorry," she called out to the other kit, "I didn't see you there." Her voice was cheerful, and she hoped she hadn't done anything stupid.
@---Bluestar--- (sorry for missing your post!)
(I don't think this should be an issue, Aria, but if it is, let me know.)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; June 21st, 2024 at 10:17 PM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 11:36 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Bored

(I could actually work it into character dev, I'm not planning for any serious friendships right now. Just give her the feather next post and we can finish up)

Dawnkit/4 moons @Snips

Apparently this lady was more interested in Lionkit right now. Dawnkit figured that made sense. She was...weird, for a kit. She wasn't supposed to notice things like that. Lionkit had more of the qualities that were expected, being shy, quiet, and entirely focused on kit things instead of other cats. Either way, this lady-- What evens is her name?-- would get back to her soon enough.

Weekend-Wondering haunts these walls

Last edited by AriaTheFiremaiden; June 21st, 2024 at 11:37 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 05:34 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

" Wait... are you talking to me? Oh sorry of course you are sorry ... I'm just a little shy so I'm surprised that any one is talking to me. I was wondering if you'd like to be friends I only have one friend and that is Wormkit." Lionkit mewed nervously.
@Snips
( No worries )
Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:23 PM
The Silly

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
COTTONKIT
a fluffy, white kit with a bobtail and light brown 'freckles'.
Cottonkit stirred in her slumber: her nose would twitch and her paws would fidget, and she'd shuffle as if she was chasing after a mouse or rabbit.

Otherwise, however, she was quiet. The long fur that rose from her small body brushed against the fluffy nest in the nursery, and she slept soundly.
my first post--hi there! establishing cottonkits existence in the nursery, haha.
Havenkit gently pressed her nose to Cottonkit's fur in an attempt to rouse her. "Cottonkit," she mewed, then tried again, a little more insistently, her whiskers twitching upon contact. "Cottonkit, it's time to get up. It's already Sunhigh..."

She trailed off, looking past the entry to the nursery. The forest was lush and green; it seemed like a perfect day to be up and about. Even if they couldn't stray far from the nursery, they could still try their best to enjoy it.
Old June 24th, 2024, 11:19 PM
Memoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilinca View Post
Havenkit gently pressed her nose to Cottonkit's fur in an attempt to rouse her. "Cottonkit," she mewed, then tried again, a little more insistently, her whiskers twitching upon contact. "Cottonkit, it's time to get up. It's already Sunhigh..."

She trailed off, looking past the entry to the nursery. The forest was lush and green; it seemed like a perfect day to be up and about. Even if they couldn't stray far from the nursery, they could still try their best to enjoy it.

COTTONKIT

a fluffy white kit with brown 'freckles' and a bobtail

Cottonkit groaned at the attempt her sister made to wake her up. Time to get up, her tired brain registered. Already sunhigh. When the incessant nudging stopped, Cottonkit nearly sunk back into unconsciousness. However, the girl flicked her short tail and wiggled her toes in an attempt to wake her body up. Slowly opening one eye, her pupils dilated as she adjusted to the afternoon light. "Okay, okay..." she huffed. "I'm up." Propping herself up-right, Cottonkit sat back on her haunches.

She sniffed, ears flicking as she blinked in a lizard-like manner. Cottonkit looked in the direction that her sister was, taking notice of how sunny and green the camp looked today. Perhaps she was woken up for good reason. Cottonkit would wait for her sister to suggest something, and if she didn't, then she'd gladly speak up about playing 'catch the rabbit'--the kitty-cat version of tag--or mossball... or maybe even hide-and-seek..!
Old June 25th, 2024, 02:34 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
18/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 weeks

Chasmkit slept in her nest. She was totally covered in moss that you could hardly see her. Apparently, some kits were teasing her.

(OPEN)
Old June 25th, 2024, 10:06 PM
The Silly

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post

COTTONKIT

Cottonkit groaned at the attempt her sister made to wake her up. Time to get up, her tired brain registered. Already sunhigh. When the incessant nudging stopped, Cottonkit nearly sunk back into unconsciousness. However, the girl flicked her short tail and wiggled her toes in an attempt to wake her body up. Slowly opening one eye, her pupils dilated as she adjusted to the afternoon light. "Okay, okay..." she huffed. "I'm up." Propping herself up-right, Cottonkit sat back on her haunches.

She sniffed, ears flicking as she blinked in a lizard-like manner. Cottonkit looked in the direction that her sister was, taking notice of how sunny and green the camp looked today. Perhaps she was woken up for good reason. Cottonkit would wait for her sister to suggest something, and if she didn't, then she'd gladly speak up about playing 'catch the rabbit'--the kitty-cat version of tag--or mossball... or maybe even hide-and-seek..!
Havenkit followed suit, sitting gingerly on the nursery floor. Her tail swished contentedly behind her. The she-cat had spent most of the day alone watching the warriors go about their business, dropping prey off in the fresh-kill pile and chatting amongst themselves. She couldn't wait for the day when that would be her and Cottonkit, too. Maybe being a warrior would make her braver.

"I was thinking we could play a different kind of game today, Cottonkit! If you're up for it, anyway. I made it up myself!" She exclaimed. "It's called clan leader! You get to be the leader and I get to be a warrior! We can pretend to fight off rogues and badgers and twolegs! It'll be fun, I promise!"
Old June 25th, 2024, 10:19 PM
Memoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilinca View Post
Havenkit followed suit, sitting gingerly on the nursery floor. Her tail swished contentedly behind her. The she-cat had spent most of the day alone watching the warriors go about their business, dropping prey off in the fresh-kill pile and chatting amongst themselves. She couldn't wait for the day when that would be her and Cottonkit, too. Maybe being a warrior would make her braver.

"I was thinking we could play a different kind of game today, Cottonkit! If you're up for it, anyway. I made it up myself!" She exclaimed. "It's called clan leader! You get to be the leader and I get to be a warrior! We can pretend to fight off rogues and badgers and twolegs! It'll be fun, I promise!"

COTTONKIT

The pale kitten was still adjusting to the rude awakening, squeezing her eyes shut for a moment and then opening them wide. Her sister began speaking again, and Cottonkit swivelled her head towards her, listening intently despite her--thankfully now wavering--exhaustion.

A new game, Havenkit said. Clan leader. The game sounded interesting the more Cottonkit listened to the basic explanation. She'd be the leader, and Havenkit would be a warrior, and they would do basic clan-cat stuff, except Cottonkit was in charge. "Like Bumblestar?" She mewed. Cottonkit didn't see the Thunderclan leader around a lot, due to being confined to the nursery for the most part, but she heard whispers and she knew the name. "Um... sure, why not? I'll play."

Cottonkit puffed out her chest, adjusting her paws and sitting up tall and straight. She took in a deep-breath, repeating a mantra in her head: What would Bumblestar do? What would Bumblestar do? But nothing came to her. "Uhhh..." She hummed to herself. "Okay, um, Haven... Wait, what would your warrior name be? Or would I have to decide since I'm supposed to be the leader? Oh--and also does that mean you'll call me Cottonstar?" She needed just a tiny bit of info before they could start playing Havenkit's leader-warrior game. Cottonkit wanted to get it perfect!

My Characters | My Art Stand

--Choice is yours, don't be late.