Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 05:28 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2024, 09:05 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Atari Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
"Would you if you got the chance?" Cloud paused then, and whispered, "Let me tell you a secret. I'd like to live in a clan for a while, just to find out what it's like. But tell no one I said that." She then walked off.

leech yawned "Well I would see my brother hail and spider... they should be warriors by now and " he paused for a moment before speaking again with a a reassuring smile "secrets safe with me" he said

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade

Old June 21st, 2024, 09:16 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Swanberry existed <3

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old June 21st, 2024, 09:27 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

RUSSETHOWL

He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
Purrks: Ultimate Predator
A large russet tom with green eyes

So new reassignments and apprentices? Alright, not much [he wasn't gonna talk about the deaths that some of his former clanmates caused]. Maybe one day he could prove himself enough to mentor one of the fishes himself. Oh, and new warriors in the clan too! This was exciting, watching his new clanmates become warriors. Russethowl stood tall, green eyes gleaming with joy for his younger clanmates.

[ Open ]

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\29 moons\Riverclan
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Expecting kits at a time like this was a curse within itself. Her mate was dead, and so was she, just a mere husk of her former self. The lengthy warrior... No, queen, staggered up to the Starpoint, her belly large and bulging with unborn kin. She sat next to a warrior she didn't recognize... Wait. Wasn't that that one cat who helped Fadingsun at some point? She pursed her lips at the tom, regarding him with an odd expression.

"Hello." She said, pumping enthusiasm into her tired voice, "I'm Swanberry. Who are you? Or, rather, what's your name?" She had to pause in between words due to the feeling of her chest practically weighing down on her. She wished she could claw whatever was holding her down and then scream at it forever and ever and ever and ever and---

"Oh, I really need a nap." She blinked slowly, exhaustion coming off her in large sweeping waves. "Ugh, sorry, what was I saying?"

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old June 21st, 2024, 11:06 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @IDIOTICBEAN101 - mamba
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble bounced up. ' okay cool! so i went herb gathering like.. a little while ago today and it's all in a big pile cause blood couldn't be bothered to help me at all. ' in a rare show of passive-aggressiveness, she scoffed, shrugging. ' okeyfollowme!! ' mumble walked the small distance to her den, kicked some dirt over a blood spatter that she would clean up later, and gestured with her tail to a small pile (about half a tail-length tall) of herbs. it was mostly comprised of moss and cobwebs, with some other, not so easily recognizable herbs. ' this is what we're working with! '

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
cobwebfernmed info
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old June 21st, 2024, 11:27 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @Rose - wisteriawren <3 , @Neptune. - wrenpaw
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw cleared her throat, backed away slightly from the other apprentices, and loudly went ' YEAHHHH ADDERSUNSETWRENWILLOW!!!! ' with a giant grin. an extra smile was offered to wrenpaw and cobweb sat down next to the slightly younger apprentice. she tapped her tail softly on wren's back. ' proud of you. ' she murmured to the other, recalling all the good work she had done for the clan. she also quietly remembered the whole fogmuzzle thing, but cobwebpaw had worked on removing that from her memory for a while now.

cob did hear, however, wisteriawren's very loud crowing of her name. she looked back and grinned at the former outsider. wisteria hadn't been as loud as her own yelling, but it was definitely a good effort. she could commend it.

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
cobwebfernmed info
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old June 22nd, 2024, 01:01 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

I AM TIRED OF EXPLAINING THE FIRE.
IT BURNS BECAUSE IT MUST.
─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─
ASA . 48 MOONS . HE/HIM . TRAPPER
AGATHA KITTY + SILK SPINNER

Asa's slow-moving, eyes squinted against the day's light and face screwed up like he's caught a foul scent. On bright summer days like these, the sun's glare against bare stone renders him halfblind and deeply annoyed for it. He just wants the long day to inch to a close, the sunlight to soften and fade so he doesn't have to creep about like something borne of caves and forever-dark. No matter; he's grown. If sore eyes were to be the death of him then he'd've eaten it seasons ago.

The pale trapper's got a particular bend in the thick bramble wall around camp that he likes to haunt, a habit so ingrained that the barrier there's got a few of these wispy white tufts hanging off the thorns—evidence of Asa bear-scratching an itch or falling asleep leaned up against it in the past, or simply scrubbing his cheeks on it like any cat would. Asa was here.

He settles there now, face still downturned against the sunlight. There is work to be done, snares to be checked, of course. He's in no hurry to do that now, though, because now is Sitting In His Favorite Little Spot time, which is extremely important. A bath crosses his mind, but only briefly. If he's to leave at all today—and he does have his mind set on that—then he'd be rolling in another dust bath anyhow. Asa opts to leave what remains of his last dirt-jacket stuck to his fur without fuss and adjusts himself into a cozier position in the meantime.

! OPEN !

gravelly waypoint
Old June 22nd, 2024, 02:04 AM
ashfur appreciator

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

Snailkit tapped his paws on the ground excitedly, mouth agape in joy.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 04:23 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | 12 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
They were...actually becoming a warrior? Right here? Right now? And..they...didn't...need to do their assessment..? Really..? Of course this wasn't the first time such things has ever happened but it just felt odd that they ended up being one of the cats that got this chance. They got their 'paw name early, when they were 3 moons old without having to wait until 6. Now they're 12 moons old, about to get their warrior name without having to wait and go through their final assessment. It felt both weird yet happy at the same time. So those moments where they helped out actually payed off and now they're only a few minutes away from figuring out their warrior name

Sunsetpaw stepped foward with the rest of the cats Fadingsun called. This was the moment they were waiting for. But what's their goal after this? That's another question. If they fulfilled their goal to be a warrior, then they had to find another one.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 22nd, 2024, 04:39 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Irisfrost

So Goldfish could climb. Irisfrost watched as the warrior scaled the tree and wrapped branches around the hare with surprising skill. If Irisfrost didn't know better, she would've thought her clanmate had done it before. Perched in the centre of the branches, Goldfish asked them if they wanted to try climbing. Emberfang had a good point; bringing back prey for RiverClan was the most important thing right now. "Maybe later," she said. Gesturing at the rabbit in front of her, Irisfrost asked, "can you fit the other one up there?" Eying the bark, she wondered how difficult it would be to get down safely. Although if Goldfish was able to climb up with a hare- a relatively large piece of prey- getting down should be manageable.
@Blazimations @Minkuu

Last edited by kittycatburmise; June 22nd, 2024 at 04:40 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 06:08 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]
...oh god he was getting an apprentice? He was not prepared. Not prepared for the education of a child in his responsibility box. Buuuut he can't do anything about it anymore. All it'll do is probably make him look bad anyway. Now where's this Snailpaw he's supposed to be mentoring? Snailpaw. Well he sure hope training won't actually go at a snail's pace "Aight, kid, you seem ready enough. So i'll start with showing you the territory we're currently stuck in as soon as this meeting's over then from there we can immediately start training unless you have other ideas"

[ @birdbrain ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 22nd, 2024 at 10:31 PM.
Closed Thread