Today 02:14 PM

Old June 7th, 2024, 07:56 PM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
"Well dearie where is your mother?" She asked with a look of concern. "I'm sure she's worried about you dearie." She put her tail along the little kits back.

Lavenderkit’s eyes slowly drifted down to her paws. “Well I.. I don’t have one. I have two fathers who are mates but I’ve never actually had a mother..”
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:02 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post
Lavenderkit’s eyes slowly drifted down to her paws. “Well I.. I don’t have one. I have two fathers who are mates but I’ve never actually had a mother..”
"Oh dear..." She mewed with a concerned and caring look at the kit. " Well that just wont do now will it...?" She asked and thought for a second. "Well than it's settled! I will adopt you dearie!" She swept her tail around the kit until the Lavenderkit was pressed into her fluffy fur. She bent down the nuzzle her with love briming in the depths of her eyes. " A very kit of my own.... She whispered.
Old June 14th, 2024, 08:17 PM
Every emotion has a story

Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
"Oh dear..." She mewed with a concerned and caring look at the kit. " Well that just wont do now will it...?" She asked and thought for a second. "Well than it's settled! I will adopt you dearie!" She swept her tail around the kit until the Lavenderkit was pressed into her fluffy fur. She bent down the nuzzle her with love briming in the depths of her eyes. " A very kit of my own.... She whispered.
Lavenderkit stared up at the she-cat. “Really?”
Old June 18th, 2024, 05:24 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Weekend-Wondering [Blazingkit] @SuspiciousMindz [Littlekit]
It's been a while since she's been called out for a digging lesson with kits. Dustbunny padded toward the kit corral, although paused a moment later when she didn't see the two kits waiting for her. She hadn't told them when to meet. It was pretty early in the day she didn't think they were sleeping, but she should check the nursery.

The dark brown she-cat padded towards the other den and stood outside. "Blazingkit, and Littlekit, you two wanna do a quick digging lesson?" Dustbunny called out.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 19th, 2024, 11:30 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Blazingkit
No Header Yet / Female / About 1 Moon / WindClan / Sexuality Unknown
Simple red she-kit with dark mackerel markings, bold blue eyes, tortoiseshell/white points, and soft fur

Oh. My. Feathers. You are literally the most prettiest-handsomest-lookiess-looker in the WHOLE WORLD. Literally.

✽❀✽

Blazingkit was heavily preoccupied with a a few blades of grass that she had oh-so-sneakily snuck into the nursery earlier on that day, and seeing this grass inside of the nursery was the most crazy thing she had witnessed recently. It was an absolute miracle, seeing bits of the outside lands make their way into the safety of WindClan’s nursery. The red mackerel she-kit looked over the grass blades with her eyes shining and starry, gaping at the, in pure awe. Obviously, Blazingkit had not had very much experience venturing out and around camp, because rarely would grass be this magical. But seeing as Blazingkit normally only saw the mossy ground of the nursery and its soft nests, grass invading the nursery was something new, something to celebrate, even despite the fact that it was the red mackerel kit herself who had carried the glades into the nursery in the first place.

An- An’ soon, I’ll- I’ll bring in MORE grass! Blazingkit decided for herself, confidence flooding through her veins. And then E’REBODY can have some grass… an’… I’ll share, so everybody can have- Her thoughts were abruptly cut off when a dark brown she-cat appeared. The figure stood at the corner of Blazingkit’s vision, and when her shadow cast into the nursery, Blazingkit’s heart leapt a little. “Wh-whoa… big cat…!” The red she-kit thought out loudly her voice barely audible even for her own ears. But she wasn’t given too much time to fantasize over the size of the warrior’s shadow, because suddenly, she heard the cat speak. Blazingkit stumbled when she turned away from the grass glades to face the dirty-brown she cat, bright blue eyes still shining happily. Oh. My. Actual. Gosh. I love her voice, it’s so… voice-y!!! And that was when Blazingkit heard her name get called. Oh, that was right, the digging lesson! The red mackerel felt her heart fly even higher, and gasping a long, almost never ending gasp of pleasure, and scrambled up into all four of her paws. Squealing slightly with glee, she hobbled over in the familiar warrior’s direction, quickly identifying her as Dustbunny.

I want- I want to… I-” Excessive amount of excitement were clotting up Blazingkit’s head. So like the child Blazingkit was, she shook her head hastily, and overflowing with joy, she repeated her self. “I want- I wanna dig! Y-Yes!” She came to a stop in front of Dustbunny, skirting into a mildly uncomfortable standing position. A wide, shimmering smile was glazed across her face as she stared up at the warrior, and there was no stopping it. Blazingkit stared up at Dustbunny with wide, round eyes, her jaw falling. Then beaming, she found her gaze sliding down to the warrior’s paws. Blazingkit felt her maw widen in another massive gasp, followed by the high-pitched noise of her piping, “Whoa, whoa, whoa! You have- like- really really really big paws! I bet- I bet you can better… better dig… with paws so big!” Blazingkit didn’t notice when her grammar decided to die down for a moment, and instead, she just kept on smiling her wide smile. Then in a snap, she whipped around towards the nursery. “An- I bet Littlekit is gonna think- well- I bet Littlekit’ll think you have really really big paws, too. Because… whoa.” When she began to lose track of all of her whirling and swirling thoughts, Blazingkit shut her mouth. Too much happiness, too much! She told herself, making a bubble out of air in her mouth. Gotta… quiet down, yeah! It’s just a digging lesson… and I don’t even know how to do it, anyway!

So while she awaited Littlekit, Blazingkit rambled a little bit. “So, Dusbu- Dudbuttsy… Bustdunny… Bus…” Her eyebrows furrowed as she tested with the name over and over, and eventually, Blazingkit simply gave up and went with that was easiest and most fun to say. “…So, Dubsunny! My paws are not really really big, but that’s ’cause I’m not very big, n’ that’s ‘cause I’m small, n’ that’s ’cause I’m a kit, and that’s ’cause… well, I don’t know, but there’s a ‘cause somewhere out there, I betcha!” Blazingkit shot her front paws a little glance, whiskers twitching. Speaking of twitching, now that she had herself excited, she could feel her ears and tail tip beginning to twitch themselves crazy, all without warning. “Also, Dubsunny, I see darkness really good… well, see in the dark good… sorry… so I bet I’ll be- like- actually a master digger! Actually, ‘know what, I might just be the second BESTEST digger, behind you, Dubsunny!!

Blazingkit felt her chest heave a little, and this was when the red mackerel she-kit came to realize that she was now out of breath, all from rambling off to the dark brown warrior. So the young molly shut her maw and kept on awaiting a Littlekit, now quietly. I betcha this’ll be the funnest of all fun things! She decided for herself. Sure, it was just some dirt, but then again, grass was just grass, and Blazingkit had basically been worshipping that stuff a minute or so ago. The smallest things excited this she-kit, and that almost certainly included dirt. For the time being, the mackerel molly was sure that she could turn anything and everything into an entertaining experience for herself- digging lessons very much included.

✽❀✽

// Sorry if this is awkward to read and/or hard to understand, I’m still getting a solid-knowing of Blazingkit’s character. ;-; \\

~ @Moonraven {Dustbunny} ~
~ @SuspiciousMindz {Littlekit} ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 20th, 2024, 03:10 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post
Lavenderkit stared up at the she-cat. “Really?”
"Yes little one." She purred and licked her lovingly. "Come now Lavenderkit, let us go to the nursery. You don't have to sleep alone in your nest anymore." She got up and gently led her to the nursery. ( Want to continue with you reply in the nursery?)
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

The small kitten had been beat to the meeting place by her sibling, Blazingkit. That one seemed all over the place, actually. For the energetic Littlekit, Blazingkit seemed to put her to shame. Oh well. Someone had to be the crazy one in the family, right? Blazingkit could surely hold that title!

Of course, when Littlekit showed up, she didn't show up empty pawed. Oh no no no. The calico came bearing a gift for Dustbunny. A thanks for the lesson she'd be partaking in today! Padding right up to the warrior with no shyness, Littlekit stared upwards at the warrior with chipmunk cheeks. Clearly. . . she was stashing something away in there. Then with one big BLAHG her gift appeared on the ground before Dustbunny.

It was a dragonfly, drowned by saliva.

"Thank you!!" She'd chirp spinning on her paws and taking a few steps away, only to once again, spin around to face her. Her rump would fall to the ground with a thump and she'd eagerly await the warrior to speak.

@Moonraven - Dustbunny | @Weekend-Wondering - Blazingkit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 21st, 2024 at 08:17 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 06:08 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dustbunny
It looked like one of her charges was already in front of her, Dustbunny wondered if her eyes were going bad. How else did she fail to notice the red tabby ahead of her? Perhaps she spent too much time in the dark tunnels? Dustbunny always figured she saw better underground compared to above, weirdly enough.

Blazingkit arrived at the brown she-cat's paws bursting with excitement. She hadn't been in the presence of a kit in a while, she forgot how happy-go-lucky and excited they could be. At the comment about her paws, Dustbunny felt heat encase her ears and she flickered them erratically to cool them down.

"Yes, I do have big paws. My mother always said I had a tunneler's paws." She replied, fighting off embarrassment. Dustbunny had also forgotten how blunt and honest Kits were. She knew Blazingkit meant no harm, but Dustbunny's big paws were a bit of a sore subject for the self-conscious she-cat. Her hind paws were even bigger than her front paws, and although she was never teased about it she was touchy about them.

She swallowed behind the knot within her chest and chuckled as Blazingkit butchered her name, turning it into an odd nickname. "You can just call me Bunny if that's easier for you." She purred, "Your paws will grow as you do, maybe not as big as my paws, but big enough I'm sure." Dustbunny wasn't sure what the kit was going on about as that sentence confused her. Still, she tried with the young one.

"I'm sure you'll be one of WindClan's greatest tunnelers." She meowed, cheering the delightful kit on. Dustbunny decided not to remind her about Crowtooth or the fact tunnelers tended to use their sound and scent more than sight in the dark. Blazingkit could dream whatever she wanted to dream.

Littlekit showed up not far behind Blazingkit with a gift. A slime dragonfly. "Oh! Did you catch this yourself?" She'd leaning down to give the insect a curious sniff. "You must be a great little hunter. Thank you for the gift." She trilled sweetly to Littlekit. "I'm glad to see you're not afraid of bugs, we might be finding a bunch of them when we go digging in the dirt, those and worms."

Grabbing her slimy dragonfly without a hint of disgust on her face, the tunneler called for the two kits to follow her over to the base of the Galewood. She set down her gift to the side and waited for the kits to join her.
@Weekend-Wondering [Blazingkit] @SuspiciousMindz [Littlekit]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 25th, 2024, 08:59 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Blazingkit
No Header Yet / Female / About 1 Moon / WindClan / Sexuality Unknown
Simple red she-kit with dark mackerel markings, bold blue eyes, tortoiseshell/white points, and soft fur

Oh. My. Feathers. You are literally the most prettiest-handsomest-lookiess-looker in the WHOLE WORLD. Literally.

✽❀✽

Blazingkit had not bothered to hold in any excitement at the sight and sound of Dustbunny, and the moment the tunneler had made an appearance, she had came skipping and bouncing into the brown she-cat’s vision lightning-speed, almost as if there was no tomorrow. But what was the point of acting as if she was not as excited as she was? Then the red mackerel she-kit would simply be a liar, nothing more. No, instead, she preferred to make her enthusiasm clear to those around her, no matter how complicated things got once they began to get annoyed with her constant energetic nature and noise. To Blazingkit, none of this was her fault, and she constantly threw the blame at the fact that she was cooped up in the nursery. It was always, ‘Firestorm and the nursery this and that,’ going from simple things like, ‘I’m so bored in the nursery that my energy just stacks up, up, and up again until it’s overflowing!’ to more absurd ideas like, ‘The longer I spent in the nursery, the shorter my lifespan will be by ten moons per day because my boredom is eating away my life.’ Chances were, nobody was going to believe that last one, but unfortunately, Blazingkit was beginning to out some trust into the idea, and it was starting to frighten her a little. She wasn’t too keen on dying young thanks to her own boredom and trapped up happiness and joy. So why not send it all flying towards Dustbunny like a tsunami of noise and excitement? What else was there for a bored child to do than bother adults because of it all?

So when she caught sight of Dustbunny and heard the tunneler call out for her, Blazingkit’s heart had leapt to high it reached her throat, and in a snap, she had appeared in front of the tunneler with her ramble. She had shamelessly commented on the size of Dustbunny’s paws, and as usual, she had not noticed the older she-cat’s embarrassment at all. Not in the least- she stayed dense and unobservant, too wound up in her own explosion of joy and confidence. When Dustbunny joined in on commenting on the size of her own paws, Blazingkit raised her eyebrows. She already knew?! The mackerel she-kit thought with a surge of pure shock. I didn’t have to tell her… no, she already know. How?! It seemed like the craziest thing ever that Blazingkit didn’t have to tell somebody something in order for them to know, at least to Blazingkit herself. So eyes wide and glowing with admiration, Blazingkit nodded hastily at the sound of the answer to her questions. Dustbunny had told her that she was told by her mother that her paws were a good size for a tunneler… ‘A Tunneler’s Paws’ to be specific. Blazingkit felt a sudden blast of even more surprise at the idea that yes, Dustbunny, seemingly amazing, independent, and awesome Dustbunny grew up just like Blazingkit. She had a mother, her mother spoke to and raised her, and most importantly, Dustbunny did not magically appear as a full-grown cat, tossed down from the stars. No, at one point, Dustbunny had been a small kit who depended on the care of her mother, just like Blazingkit. With her jaw falling, Blazingkit gasped at the brown tunneler. That. Is. Literally. The. Bestest. News. In. EVER. Yes, ‘in ever’.

This was when Blazingkit moved onto destroying Dustbunny’s name, throwing out all sorts of mess ups that, fortunately, didn’t lead to any words she was not supposed to know yet anyway, eventually landing/deciding on, ‘Dubsunny.’ It didn’t sound too great, even to Blazingkit, but she kept it up anyway, tired of trying so hard for something so simple. The she-kit felt quite confused when Dustbunny chuckled at the sound of her mistakes, even a little bit hurt at the sound of the she-cat’s laughter. Was she being made fun of again? What had she done wrong…? It wasn’t her fault, it was her tongue’s fault for messing her up, so what did the tunneler have to laugh at? But Blazingkit’s slight shame was brushed off the moment Dustbunny began to purr her next words. The older she-cat let her know that if the nickname ‘Bunny’ was easier for her, then she had a right to use it, and quickly, Blazingkit nodded with the widespread smile fluttering back up onto her face. Bunny… that sounds… fun! It’s kind of cute! Blazingkit thought to herself. She tried to test the name underneath her breath, but seeing as she wasn’t very good at speaking quietly, her voice ended up thundering out into the public. “Bunny… Bunny!” She purred at the sound of it. She liked it- Dustbunny was lucky to be able to have such a nickname! When Dustbunny continued to speak, Blazingkit sound herself twitching like mad with excitement, but she gave it no attention. Dustbunny- better known to Blazingkit as simply, ‘Bunny’ now- let the enthusiastic she-kit know that her small paws would grow as she did, and even if they didn’t grow to be as big as Dustbunny’s, they would probably be big ‘enough’. Although Blazingkit did not quite know what the tunneler meant by, ‘enough’, she took it as a good sign and squealed with glee. Big paws? Perfect for a tunneler! Perfect for the dirt-extremists! So she nodded with just as much haste as she had earlier, bouncing up and down on her toes. And even better Dustbunny even told her that she would make one of WindClan’s greatest tunnelers. Blazingkit beamed. Just like that, within seconds, she had a new goal. Tunnel. Because clearly she was already completely prepared to start becoming a tunneler, and she was already starting off now, wasn’t she? So cheerfully, she piped, “You betcha! I’ll be… GREAT!

When Littlekit entered her vision, Blazingkit gasped loudly and exclaimed, “HI!!! Hey…” After squinting, completely ignoring the slobber-drenched dragonfly, Blazingkit’s eyes shot open wide and she added in a high-pitched shriek, “Oh my gaw… you’re so pretty, I even forgot!!!” It was an honor to have Littlekit as her sister, wasn’t it?! Blazingkit cringed and gagged at the thought of finding herself her own mate in the future, but she was sure that Littlekit was going to do just fine. She would have all of the mates. Blazingkit didn’t know anything about beauty standards, and she just thought that everybody who she appreciated was pretty and/or handsome and/or good-looking, and that wouldn’t change even if they looked like an old, mangy rat. Blazingkit only noticed the fact that Littlekit had something in her mouth after these thoughts, and when she made that realization, she tilted her head and raised a singular eyebrow in confusion. Is she… okay…? Blazingkit started to ask herself. She expected that swelling normally wouldn’t get that bad, but who knew, she wasn’t any sort of medicine cat. But quickly enough, Littlekit made it that she was just fine. Blazingkit watched in pure awe as her sister kindly gave Dustbunny the gift.

When the soggy dragonfly plopped down at Dustbunny’s paws, Blazingkit gasped again, and this time, her gasp faded into a squeal, probably her loudest one yet. She whipped around to face Littlekit with a smile shining across her face, and she inhaled, “You. Are. A. GENUIS!!!” When she turned back to Dustbunny, and added noisily, “Don’cha think? SHE’S gonna be REALLY smart!?” Blazingkit nodded in a swift and continuous loop as she witnessed Dustbunny thank her energetic sister for the slimy-dragonfly gift, just after leaning down to give it a sniff. Then Blazingkit felt her whiskers twitch at the news that it was good that Littlekit was not afraid of bags, as there would be a handful of bugs, critters, and worms scurrying about through the dirt. Blazingkit breathed out, blinking. Well, I’m glad I’m not too afraid’a bugs, ‘cause… I’m sure that Dustbunny knows everything about the dirt, so she’ll definitely tell us the truth and ONLY the truth here! That, Blazingkit had no doubt about. So if Dustbunny- Bunny- says that there’ll be some bugs out there, THERE’S GONNA BE BUGS! Look out, worms, too… because… here come WindClan’s new tunneling generation: Littlekit n’ Blazingkit! The tunnels were going to be extra afraid when they found out that Blazingkit and Littlekit were closely related to a true danger, Lightningstorm, a high rank of WindClan. This was why WindClan was unique- the tunnels! Nobody else really knew how to do it, did they? RiverClan swam, ThunderClan climbed, ShadowClan… sneered, but WindClan ran, tunneled, and stayed confident. WindClan was amazing- THE Best Clan in Blazingkit’s eyes. But then again, what kit didn’t view their clan as the bets one?

Dustbunny grabbed her slimy dragonfly gift, and Blazingkit did not notice (or care to check for, for that matter) the hint of disgust on the brown tunneler’s face. When the tunneler called for Blazingkit and Littlekit to follow her, Blazingkit was at the older she-cat’s heels in an instant, skipping along behind her with her head held high, bold blue eyes gleaming over the camp setting. She trailed after Dustbunny, and once Dustbunny came to a stop at the Galewood, Blazingkit joined her, halting with a mildly painful stumble. She watched Dustbunny set the gift down to the side with her eyes shimmering with admiration again, only broken when she looked back at Littlekit. “Littlekit, Bunny says that we’re gonna be the bestest WindClan tunnelers one day- well, she said I will be, so I’m guessin’ that you’ll be too!” The red mackerel she-kit smiled gleefully, and added, “An’ after today, we’re gonna know so much, we’re gonna be ready to be tunnelers already, ain’t we? This’ll be the bestest lesson- even better than the fighting and herb lessons, and deeeeefinitely better than the Clan History lesson! Blah!” Blazingkit had not taken the Clan History lesson, but the sound of it had always made her feel bored right then and there, and the she-kit saw no point in hiding those feelings from Dustbunny and Littlekit.

✽❀✽

~ @Moonraven {Dustbunny} ~
~ @SuspiciousMindz {Littlekit} ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 25th, 2024, 02:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

Littlekit's chest puffed out when Blazingkit then Dustbunny complimented her pelt and then her catch. If blushing could be seen through her fur, Littlekit's cheeks would be flushed bright red, but she could feel the heat in her ears regardless. "You're gonna be so smart too, don'chaknow?! Smart just like momma!" Littlekit would reply with a grin. "Tunneling first! We're gonna be the best tunnelers, just like you said!" Littlekit would agree, getting to her paws. Littlekit would catch the part about Dustbunny just being called Bunny. That would be much easier to remember! Much easier for her tiny mouth to say!

Bunny accepted her gift and told them to come along and Littlekit was bouncing around behind her. She liked her gift! She really liked her bug gift! She should give them out more often! Yes, yes. She'd be the best at it! "I love bugs! They're fun to chase and pretty to look at!" Littlekit would burst out as she zigzagged behind Dustbunny and Blazingkit, pouncing on invisible targets as they moved to the base of the Galewood.

Once they'd reached their destination, Littlekit composed her short-attention span and looked upwards at Dustbunny, her eyes bright and ready. She'd note the bug gift put to the side, happy that Bunny brought it along with them.

@Moonraven - Dustbunny | @Weekend-Wondering - Blazingkit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL