Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 05:28 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2024, 07:08 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Her offer was accepted... For a moment, Larkwing pauses in place - she'd been half expecting to be ignored, but Fadingsun had given her a chance. Bravebolt was under her charge, and looking for [them] in the crowd, the former RiverClan leader lays eyes on the feline and steps over, weaving her way through the crowd even as she feels eyes prickling her pelt with anxiety.

"I'm Larkwing," she introduces, voice low, "I'll assess your skills after this meeting." She's finished her introduction by the time Fadingsun continues, this time, he does address her return - along with Wormbite, a respectable cat she never had many chances to really know. But, as her leader's loud, clear voice talks specifically about her, Larkwing can't help the way she shrinks back, ears flattening self consciously and tail wrapping around her paws.

Green eyes dart around the gathered cats, trying to decipher whatever it is they're thinking, trying to gauge their reactions. Her intentions had been mostly to lay low, to not draw unnecessary attention, but she'd known she would likely get announced, too. So far no one's baying for her blood... that's good. Small victories.

[ @Yoshdo - bravebolt ]
"Ok", Bravebolt replied, with a nod.

Last edited by Yoshdo; June 21st, 2024 at 07:12 PM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 07:15 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Featherkit lounged. Hollytail lounged.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old June 21st, 2024, 07:38 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Atari Camp

Skirmish
The Atari / No Purrks /34 moons/ he-him

Skirmish’s gaze was fixed on his paws, paws that would shuffle over one another in constant ceaseless rhythm. Wrinkling his nose as he watched his paws move and flow across one another- a repetitive little fidgety action he was failing to cease- he made a slow and clumsy attempt to stand, his face stung from the preying claws of a plant that had nicked his face with it’s thorns and spikes. Bloodthirsty bushes were an annoying but common occurrence for Skirmish, he hated being pricked by them with all of his might and heart. His eyes fluttered at the sudden refocusing of thoughts and his gaze skittered over those in camp, blinking slowly and it was only a moment after his eyelids had found themselves completely closed! He was admittedly tired but he wasn’t going to be so dim and blunt as to expose such, he was angrier tired and he considered this a chance to relax within camp. He did so much battling and training his moves it wasn’t necessarily easy to catch rest. This wasn’t to say that skirmish wasn’t undeniably proud of who he was and proud to be awake, he’d be loyal until his paws fell off and shrivelled up and there was nothing left to break apart for the crown.

His focus did this all the time, it would give him a train of thought and the previous actions slipped away into the wind, this is a moment where he missed his focused sense of self in battle. Battle was the true essence of being a claw, battling and blood, feeling the freshly torn scarlet streaks of blood flow over his claws as he tore toward victory for the crown. Just the thought of such prompted a satisfied smile to settle upon his face. Skirmish turned his attention skyward, watching the weather for a moment, although he wasn’t setting tasks to do nor was set one his mind had decided upon doing so anyhow, setting tasks like watching the weather or scanning the clearing with the uttermost suspicion held upon his face, to keep him occupied. All the while his claws were snagging at the dirt and whatever was below his claws he could get a hook on, tearing and sinking into it. It was more another idle action than a trail of his usual violent thoughts.

Skirmish’s tail was a lashing back and forth of pent up emotion, there was always something being bottled up uncontrollably with skirmish. It was unfortunately an addition to his “poor temper”. Trying to capture and pressure all the more extreme feelings into more subtle movements like tearing at everything around him or lashing his tail. Skirmish wasn’t sure where his thoughts were going today, but they seemed to be keen on analysing everything about himself, and he was pretty okay with that. As long as his temper didn’t burst he was all good. Speaking of tempers he rose to leave for the territory, he wanted to go ahead and refine his fighting skills just incase. Maybe catch something to eat as well.
[Open if anyone wants to disturb his path to the territory^^]

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old June 21st, 2024, 07:46 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Marigoldpaw! Snailpaw! Pikepaw! Splashleap remembered how to do that much at least. Cheer for the new apprentices, and celebrate the journey they were about to embark upon. And there were about to be new warriors too. So promising, so full of life, even in the mess they had gotten themselves into as a clan. She wasn't like that. Maybe she had once been, she had been the deputy even, but now. Now she was the returned failure, albeit one the clan seemed to have forgotten unlike Larkwing. She could have been there. She could be standing where Fadingsun stood, because Pikestar was long gone and she would have been next. But she had failed, had stepped down and then disappeared. And while, as a warrior, she was supposed to do the best thing for the clan, it was a bit sad. She had been so ambitious as a kit, and then she had allowed that to all drain away into failure and nothingness. Just a ghost to haunt her in her weaker moments. Splashleap seemed to have a lot of those these days. But she had to move past them, or at least try to. Cheer for the new warriors, support them, as they went on to great things. And the new leaders. Leadership. Whatever. Do her job as a warrior. Which, right now, meant being ready to cheer for the new warriors and fight whatever might come and try to kill them next because something definitely would. (OPEN)
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:06 PM
&quot;BITE ME!&quot; (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
leech shrugged "Well the clans have different roles like leader who well leads the clan then the have the deputy who helps the leader the two are like the crown and claw of the crown" he meowed "Then we have medicine cats who heal the clan and have a connection to Starclan, then we have warriors who fight,hunt,track ect" he pointed out "we have queens who take care of kits and apprentices who train to be warriors" he meowed telling about how the clans work
"Ah." said Cloud. Good information to know. "How did you get your name? And how do names work in the clans?"

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:14 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
"Ah." said Cloud. Good information to know. "How did you get your name? And how do names work in the clans?"

leech smiled "well our mothers name us after we are born like I use to be called leechkit the leechpaw never got my warrior name I left before then" he said "how your names work?" he asked

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade

Last edited by Spider; June 21st, 2024 at 08:14 PM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:14 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
SPIARLTAIL-25 Moons

Oh well during the war I had come across Fadingstar where a fox had started attacking and we scared it off well it wasn’t just me but you get the point..Then I was granted permission to join riverclanhe said not going into too much detail
@Mizu
"Uh...." Starrypaw paused. "I-I'm not that brave, not like you. The other cats who liked to hang around the twolegplace that the clan stayed, they were there before you came, they liked to harass me. So I joined that clan for protection, that and so I could be able to eat. I almost starved, living all by myself..... I wish I could be a brave warrior, like you."

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
REDWATER
// RC // She/Her // Warrior/Mentor // 20 Moons //

<DATE:after Starrypaw was apprenticed (sorry I was busy)>

Redwater smiled softly. “Hunting; fishing, stuff like that, fighting, and swimming. Assuming there are rivers here…” the barren landscape didn’t seem like a good, marshy place for fishing and swim lessons. “You’ll be great.”

[ @Mizu — Starrypaw ]
"Uh...." Starrypaw wasn't so sure about her 'doing great'. "I almost drowned as a kit. In a shallow pool, too. I was only 2 moons old. I really don't like water a lot."

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
leech smiled "well our mothers name us after we are born like I use to be called leechkit the leechpaw never got my warrior name I left before then" he said "how your names work?" he asked

"We keep the same names from birth until we die. I was born Cloud and am Cloud now as an initaite. I will be Cloud when I become either a Claw or a Trapper." Hmm, perhaps calling another cat a 'kit' would be insulting. Good to know. "Aren't the changes confusing?"

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:29 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
"We keep the same names from birth until we die. I was born Cloud and am Cloud now as an initaite. I will be Cloud when I become either a Claw or a Trapper." Hmm, perhaps calling another cat a 'kit' would be insulting. Good to know. "Aren't the changes confusing?"

leech shrugged "The name change takes getting use to but after a while its easy to have a new name" he said

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade

Closed Thread