Today 02:00 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 06:19 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default [Atari] All I See is Red —Mate and Relationship Finder

“All I See is Red

-I’m looking for a few relationships with Ares!-
Friends, Enemies, Initiate-Age Kits, FUTURE LOVE INTEREST

I will be a bit picky, especially about his kits from a past relationship and his future mate!

PERSONALITY
Ares presents a cold demeanor, his icy blue eyes often reflecting a harsh intensity. However, beneath this exterior lies a cat fiercely devoted to his tribe, possessing a depth of loyalty and commitment that surpasses his outward appearance. Despite his formidable presence, Ares values respect and discipline within the Atari tribe, expecting unwavering obedience from those under his command. His disdain for outsiders is evident, as he harbors a deep-seated hatred towards any cat not aligned with the Atari.
He is a bit prideful, expecting younger cats to listen to him without much question, as he is the Crowns cousin.
He does seem to be more light-hearted with those that he’s close to. Not even general family, they have to have a good bond.

LOOKS
Ares' appearance is as striking as his personality. His short, white fur is adorned with gray tabby stripes, while black and orange spots mark his head. His legs, a blend of orange and black tabby stripes, carry him with speed and strength. Notably, a torn patch of skin across his mouth and cheek reveals his teeth on the left side of his face, a constant reminder of past battles and betrayals. His tail is long and fluffy, the fur black with an orange underside. He tends to wear a coyote skull over his head, adding intimidation and a coverage for his scar

HOW’D HE INTERACT
Friends: He would chit-chat more than anything but he wouldn’t be playful much unless they're really close. Maybe crack a smile a bit but he would be pretty mellow, not dominating much conversation.

Enemies: These cats would probably be the ones to defy his orders and be ruder to him—something he’s not used to. He would nearly have the same hatred as he did with outsiders. He would easily make sly comments and challenge them a lot, trying to publicly humiliate them.

Kits (Initiate Age): He would hold high expectations of these cats, but also would be one of the few cats he would actually be there to support. He would favor them and perhaps help them and give them tips more than the other initiates. He would expect them to take the path of a Claw, but it’s not required

Future Love Interest: Atari or RiverClan is welcome—RiverClan preferred! She-Cats Only
He wants a cat that’s different from the rest—not just a cat he can find anywhere.
If RiverClan, they would have to be a rougher cat. They could meet one night at the border, quickly getting into a more heated argument. During the argument though, I could see Ares sort of being like—damn. Okay. I like you. It could just go in from there. During any battles that occur, they could ‘fight’ but without actual claws, and as Ares passes her he could make teasing comments.
For Atari—a cat would really have to catch his eye in order to get to a love interest-mate status. Someone that listens to him but also shows a bit of a spunky side.

Due June 25th!
No form, be creative!

Last edited by Rowan; June 20th, 2024 at 07:39 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 07:40 PM

Default Re: [Atari] All I See is Red —Mate and Relationship Finder

Boop

Old June 20th, 2024, 07:57 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Cat Name: Cloud
Female, aged 6 moons

Personlity wise, Cloud is very smart and good at getting into a cat's mind. I'm gonna put a Mind Reader Purrk on her soon, once Atari gets started. She is reserved, but opens up once you show her it's okay. She is an initiate. She is gonna be a trapper I hope, but she might just become a Claw. I don't know. Call she a they/them, because she is like that outwardly. Inwardly, she goes for she/her.

Watcha think? I would put a header, but I don't do art.
@Rowan

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 20th, 2024, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Cat Name: Cloud
Female, aged 6 moons

Personlity wise, Cloud is very smart and good at getting into a cat's mind. I'm gonna put a Mind Reader Purrk on her soon, once Atari gets started. She is reserved, but opens up once you show her it's okay. She is an initiate. She is gonna be a trapper I hope, but she might just become a Claw. I don't know. Call she a they/them, because she is like that outwardly. Inwardly, she goes for she/her.

Watcha think? I would put a header, but I don't do art.
@Rowan
I think she could defiantly work as one of his kits or a cat he took under his wing. I’ll see once all submissions are made

Last edited by Rowan; June 20th, 2024 at 08:00 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 08:02 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
I think she could defiantly work as one of his kits or a cat he took under his wing. I’ll see once all submissions are made
cat under wing please but kit if you have none.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 20th, 2024, 08:05 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

I Can Yeet TinyToad At You-
She's A Short-Legged, Long tailed, Brown And Black Tortoiseshell She. She's Kind, Ruff, And Infact, Has Two Kits With An Absent Father Figure! She's Looking For A Cat To Fill That Area. She Honestly Doesn't Care About Looks, Just Personality. Currently, She's Looking For Someone To Accept Her.
. @Rowan

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 21st, 2024 at 12:09 PM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 01:03 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

I can hand over Icetail as a romantic interest! She's a black-furred shecat from RiverClan, and is quite the cunning strategist. However, she has a temper like boiling water: one moment she's calm, the next moment she's exploding. Another thing to think about is the fact that she's demisexual, so she won't immediately get a crush on him or anything. It'd be more of a slow burn thing, we she starts out viewing him as means to an end, but slowly starts to appreciate him as a living being, and after that finally develops a romantic relationship with him. @Rowan
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; June 21st, 2024 at 01:04 AM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 11:48 AM

Boops

Old June 21st, 2024, 07:30 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

I can offer Potato as a child/child figure! He's enthusiastic and eager to please, and I was planning to have him be motivated by a parent who has high expectations of him so I think Ares would work perfectly for that role! He's 6 moons old so a relatively fresh initiate, and while he's a bit less exciting in appearance I also have him as short fur. I feel like brown's a normal enough color that you could say it came from the mom's side easily. He's not interested in sharing emotions generally but would protect his friends and family very aggressively, which I think he would also have picked up from Ares potentially. I'm not planning to have him continue in Riverclan afterwards, rather becoming an outsider (potentially becoming mates with a cat from the opposition outsider group if Bambi is accepted) so that could be nice drama if they keep in touch, or some character development for Ares if they don't. In an angry way or in a self doubt way tho, who knows! @Rowan