Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:16 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Samantha
Today 01:14 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 07:51 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Vinepaw-8 Moons-kind,anxious
Vinepaw was looking around for someone to talk to after his unexpected win against dewpaw he was happy and had a boost in confidence enough to ask for more help he spotted the older warrior who had taught him how to fight raptors and slowly walked his way he knew dust bunny had told him this warrior was probably the most experienced tumbler in the whole clan and well if he wanted to be great like that and learn all the ways of tunneling his best bet was Crowtooth.He finally was beside the warrior when he finally peeped up”Um hello Mr Crowtooth..I’m not sure if you remember me but I’m miss dustbunnys apprentice and well I was wondering if I could go into the tunnels with you sometime? his boost of confidence was slowly wearing off and was quickly replaced with the familiar feeling of anxiety as he awaited the older Tom’s response
Tags- @Rani

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Hmmm? Oh Vinepaw wanted something.

Shifting focus off of the leader onto the apprentice Crowtooths brown furrowed, head cocking at the younger tom.
"I suppose I can but is Dustbunny not teachin' ya or somethin'? Thats unlike 'er shes usually really on top o' things. We both know about the same, aint nothing yer gonna learn from me she dont know.

If yer so keen though next time I do an outin' I can tag ya along wit' whoever Im trainin'. Prolly Winterpaw or one o' the furies lookin' ta get some tunnelin' trainin'. Though yer gonna have ta wait 'til my wounds 'ave healed a bit."
That was kinda an excuse though, he could technically go out to tunnel in his state if he took things easy but really after all the stress of the past moons the tom just kinda wanted to take it easy for a bit. Chill out, take a nap, eat from the now properly full for the first time in ages prey pile and catch up with his friends. Maybe even run a social event for once that wasnt training or to do with protecting the clan, that'd be a change. He'd start training later and Vinepaw could join but that'd be later.

Also probably once the tom figured if Dustbunny needed to be taken in front of Twilightstar for not training Vinepaw or whatever had driven the tom to him.
Old June 20th, 2024, 07:59 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Hmmm? Oh Vinepaw wanted something.

Shifting focus off of the leader onto the apprentice Crowtooths brown furrowed, head cocking at the younger tom.
"I suppose I can but is Dustbunny not teachin' ya or somethin'? Thats unlike 'er shes usually really on top o' things. We both know about the same, aint nothing yer gonna learn from me she dont know.

If yer so keen though next time I do an outin' I can tag ya along wit' whoever Im trainin'. Prolly Winterpaw or one o' the furies lookin' ta get some tunnelin' trainin'. Though yer gonna have ta wait 'til my wounds 'ave healed a bit."
That was kinda an excuse though, he could technically go out to tunnel in his state if he took things easy but really after all the stress of the past moons the tom just kinda wanted to take it easy for a bit. Chill out, take a nap, eat from the now properly full for the first time in ages prey pile and catch up with his friends. Maybe even run a social event for once that wasnt training or to do with protecting the clan, that'd be a change. He'd start training later and Vinepaw could join but that'd be later.

Also probably once the tom figured if Dustbunny needed to be taken in front of Twilightstar for not training Vinepaw or whatever had driven the tom to him.

Vinepaw-8 moons
Vinepaw quickly made sure to tell crowtooth that dust bunny had been training him quite well honestly but she had told him if he wanted to learn even more to seek crowtooth out “Don’t get me wrong dustbunnys great she just had told me you were the cat to see to advance even more..although she may have said that to get me out of her fur..he paused for a moment and saw crowtooths injury’s and winced damn his empathetic self he soon realized their victory had come from a large cost to his clan mates he was lucky to had come out of the fight uninjured hell rabbitpaw had helped him he soon started to mentally spiral

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 20th, 2024, 08:24 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Watertail poked his head out of the nursery

Orangepaw and Pumpkin cat sat down

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 20th, 2024, 08:34 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw- 8 moons, He/Him

Lightningpaw would run over to Crowtooth almost barreling into him before skidding to a halt. "Crowtooth! Crowtooth! Have you seen Rabbitpaw? I haven't seen him since before he left for the battle and I wanted to see how he was doing." Lightningpaw would ask Crowtooth although the two cats hadn't properly met the Lightning shaped scar on his flank likely would give the indication as to who this might be. Lightningpaw looked small like he was 6.5 moons old despite being 8 moons and was an orange tabby with yellow eyes and a lithe build that seemed built for speed. @Rani @Dolomedes -Rabbitpaw mention
(Lightningpaw has arrived to the meeting.)

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; June 20th, 2024 at 08:35 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:11 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 51 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur was, quite frankly, reeling. First he was healed up by a strangely enthusiastic, non-sardonic Lightningstorm, which in it of itself was less of a problem and more of a confusing turn of events. Then, Hawkfur had recieved the best stars-damned news of his entire life.

Bravebird was pregnant. He was going to be a father. The thought still sent waves of excited nausea--or was that getting from getting pummeled in the stomach earlier?--tearing through him. The tom could hardly keep the grin off his face even as Twilighstar called a meeting. He frankly didn't care at all about the meeting; all he wanted to do was whoop and holler to the stars about how happy he was.

He was more excited about this than a tom who was just having kits for the sake of the clan should be.

If Bravebird thought she was being hovered over before, it was near impossible to go anywhere without Hawkfur now. He stuck near Bravebird as the pair settled down to listen to Twilightstar, the red Fury doing absolutely everything in his power to not stare at her adoringly. Because that would be creepy. And he was not creepy. At least he liked to think he wasn't.

Stars, it hardly mattered, did it? Another dopey grin stretched across his face. His lifelong dream of becoming a dad was finally coming true.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 21st, 2024, 07:45 AM

My Mood: Queenly

@Moonraven

SilverFur would come and sit as close to the back as she could twitching her ears. She would have just about dropped her stolen prey off at the fresh kill pile and then taken a fish for herself. Riverclan was good for sharing their prey. She would twich her whiskers wondering what this meeting was going to be about.

She would start chewing her fish. It actually didn't taste bad but it did stink.

(Open)
Old June 21st, 2024, 09:07 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | WARRIOR | 56 MOONS | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

Character bio can be read here.

As Wolffang padded into the moonlit WindClan camp, he inhaled deeply, drawing the familiar scents of home over his nose and mouth. The sharp tang of blood mingled with it, an ode to the bloody battle that had just been fought. Not bloody enough, he thought, flexing his claws in the grassy earth. He'd only been able to fight one cat. An apprentice. And in the end, it had been a ShadowClan cat who had finished the job. Not him.

Initially, he'd been grateful to watch that RiverClan worm be ripped to shreds. But now he was frustrated. Of course ShadowClan had to steal it right from under my nose.

He was thinking of heading to the warriors' den for a nice rest when Twilightstar bounded onto the Galewood. His leader's pelt was ruffled and bloody, but she held herself high, voice commanding as always as she called the Clan together. Wolffang's ear pricked. Sleeping could wait. Although he knew she was just going to report on the battle and he technically didn't need to attend, he felt it was important to support his Clan. Besides, he wasn't that tired. He hadn't been in the thick of the fighting.

Unfortunately.

The large, muscular warrior redirected his paws to the meeting place. Moonlight turned his gray pelt to silver, his darker dapples like shadows.

A familiar figure caught his eye, and Wolffang's breath caught in his throat. Sitting among the crowd was Leopardsong. Her snowy-white pelt was brilliant, her Bengal markings a faint echo. His heart began to quicken; his stomach did little flip-flops. He still had to tell her how he felt, but with everything going on - the minks, RiverClan - there just hadn't been time.

Now wasn't the time. However, he could still sit beside her. Wolffang moved over to Leopardsong, purring as he pressed his muzzle into her long, soft fur.

"I'm fine," he murmured almost immediately. "Not a single claw-wound." He drew back slightly in case Leopardsong wanted to inspect him herself.

@Moonraven (Not sure what they did with the bodies; if they were brought home, we can just assume Wolffang put it down with the other)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 21st, 2024, 11:16 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Owlkit Leapt from her spot in the nursery where she'd been sleeping upside-down, one fluffy foot kicking in her sleep and into a standing position. The little cinnamon tortoiseshell's floppy ear was flipped the wrong direction, not that it really mattered to her, and her tail stuck out like a twig made of fluff as she boing, being, boing-ed over to the meeting. She tripped over her own paws and tumbled head over heels in a scruffy ball before landing on her rump with a soft thud. Almost immediately, however, Owlkit sped like a mini rabbit up to the base of the galewood, head tipped so far back she was balancing in a sitting position with only her back legs and seemed like she may tip over any second.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 21st, 2024, 11:53 AM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Sunburst

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan warrior

Sunburst heard Twilightstar's call, but because he was quite far away it took a little while to get to the Galewood. Regardless, he made his way over, arriving a little later, but found a spot to sit down. He waited in anticipation, hoping this would be good news. After all, WindClan's biggest problem had been sorted. Those fish were gone.
Old June 21st, 2024, 04:09 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking

CROWBREEZE
// WC // He/Him // Warrior// 33 Moons//

Crow headed to the meeting.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)