Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Favorite Character Poll!...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 12:44 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:43 PM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Today 12:43 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Today 12:31 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:39 AM

Old June 21st, 2024, 12:14 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: Atari Camp

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @IDIOTICBEAN101
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble padded out of her den, approaching mamba with a smile. they looked bored. ' hi! ' she chirped, tongue flickering around her mouth with the aftertaste of mouse. ' mamba, how are you? you look bored! '

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers
Old June 21st, 2024, 12:48 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Mamba-They/Them
Claw

-------------------

Mamba looked over as Mumble approached them.
One of the healers.

"Hello, Mumble." They said in their usual, plain tone of voice "I am well. You?"
Be kind and respectful toward the healers, obviously.
Plus, Mumble didn't seem like someone they would have any issue with.

@finley !!

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 21st, 2024, 01:56 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post

Anima
Atari Trapper | Silver Tongue, Lyrebird's Lullaby

The trapper sat there, overhearing the conversation happening in camp as his tail curled around his paws and his eyes stared at the clearing before him. Now, he usually isn't the type to wake up too early but going back to sleep felt like it'll make him even more tired. In camp there wasn't anything being said. Or at least anything he hasn't heard anyone say before. It's all the same thing over and over again. But he rather enjoy his time alone while there wasn't much ruckus around. Just him and his mind. His claws quietly tapped on the rocky ground below him every few seconds
[Open. Go bother him]
Potato was......probably too excited given the circumstances. There wasn't anything officially exciting going on today, there rarely was because the Atari were so well run. And competent. By their Crown and Claw of the Crown and Healers although they were kind of a little scary. Not Mumble, but the other one. Potato really didn't want to get injured, partly because then he would be dead weight and he didn't want THAT but also he'd have to see the scarry healer then. Yikes! And he wouldn't get to train. That would be horrible! Though he wasn't training now. Which was bad. Because he needed to train, to become a Trapper or a Claw and not be stuck as an initiate forever. He was only 6 moons, certainly not old enough to be a Ranking Adult yet, but that didn't mean he shouldn't be working. He just....had to find an adult to work with.

And there! One could be seen! Anima, who had always seemed competent if a bit intimidating. He wondered what his name meant. Potato's name was.....rather sadly self explanatory, not nearly as cool or mysterious as just about every single one of his friends or acquaintances names. He sort of hated that. But it was his name now, he was stuck with it. Might as well make the best of it and become a FEARSOME Potato, rather than a lame one. But first. Ask for training. Because otherwise he would never be a fearsome potato. Excuse me! he chirped, tail waving. I was wondering if we could practice fighting! Or you could teach me some battle moves! Or something!
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:12 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @IDIOTICBEAN101
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble considered this question. ' doing well, doing well.. ' they flopped down into the dirt, watching mamba's reactions. ' i mean. like i said before, i am extremely bored. other than that.. ' she thought for a little while, then stood up. ' d'ya wanna come sort herbs with me? '

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:25 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Camilla
Atari trapper

Oh, was it morning already? Sugar-snaps, she'd slept in later than she intended to...well, she could make up for it by bringing her Atarimates a nice treat! Camilla inhales cold mountain air as she observes the beginning of a new day. The shimmering sun was climbing the pale blue sky at a snail's pace. Morning. Still not as early as usual...still she had time until the sun reached midpoint.

Taking time to groom herself despite the haste she wished to proceed with, the trapper prepared herself for her hunt. See what her traps from yesterday managed to catch and set up new ones for tomorrow. This routine was a bit tedious but it was all worth it when she witnessed one of her Atarimates enjoy something she provided. Their happiness gave her all the determination she needed to get through the day.

Brown, white and cream tabby pelt finally cleaned to perfection, the huntress rose to her paws, about to leave. But wait! How terribly cruel of her to ignore such a darling cat when they were up as well! Noticing Nyx, she immediately halted her plan for the time being and figured she could pop by for a quick hello. Crafting trap could wait for a moment.

Practically gliding over, the quaint she-cat greeted her friend with a faint smile. "Morning, honey. Had a good rest did you?" She inquired with a canter of her head as she approched the blurry figure of the claw of the crown, using her nickname for almost everyone as usual. Plopping down beside her, she awaited a response. Gosh, she had the time for a small conversation, didn't she? Hopefully!

(*Gasp* She has been summoned! Btw think I forgot to mention but Camilla has light sensitivity and a vison impairment so she can see but it's just really blurry for her! :3)

@burntToast

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 21st, 2024, 05:09 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Mamba-They/Them
Claw

---------------------

Help with herbs?
Not an order, merely a suggestion.

Easy enough.

Mamba nodded "I can, yes." They answered.
They stood up as they spoke.

@finley !!

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 21st, 2024, 07:38 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Skirmish
The Atari / No Purrks /34 moons/ he-him

Skirmish’s gaze was fixed on his paws, paws that would shuffle over one another in constant ceaseless rhythm. Wrinkling his nose as he watched his paws move and flow across one another- a repetitive little fidgety action he was failing to cease- he made a slow and clumsy attempt to stand, his face stung from the preying claws of a plant that had nicked his face with it’s thorns and spikes. Bloodthirsty bushes were an annoying but common occurrence for Skirmish, he hated being pricked by them with all of his might and heart. His eyes fluttered at the sudden refocusing of thoughts and his gaze skittered over those in camp, blinking slowly and it was only a moment after his eyelids had found themselves completely closed! He was admittedly tired but he wasn’t going to be so dim and blunt as to expose such, he was angrier tired and he considered this a chance to relax within camp. He did so much battling and training his moves it wasn’t necessarily easy to catch rest. This wasn’t to say that skirmish wasn’t undeniably proud of who he was and proud to be awake, he’d be loyal until his paws fell off and shrivelled up and there was nothing left to break apart for the crown.

His focus did this all the time, it would give him a train of thought and the previous actions slipped away into the wind, this is a moment where he missed his focused sense of self in battle. Battle was the true essence of being a claw, battling and blood, feeling the freshly torn scarlet streaks of blood flow over his claws as he tore toward victory for the crown. Just the thought of such prompted a satisfied smile to settle upon his face. Skirmish turned his attention skyward, watching the weather for a moment, although he wasn’t setting tasks to do nor was set one his mind had decided upon doing so anyhow, setting tasks like watching the weather or scanning the clearing with the uttermost suspicion held upon his face, to keep him occupied. All the while his claws were snagging at the dirt and whatever was below his claws he could get a hook on, tearing and sinking into it. It was more another idle action than a trail of his usual violent thoughts.

Skirmish’s tail was a lashing back and forth of pent up emotion, there was always something being bottled up uncontrollably with skirmish. It was unfortunately an addition to his “poor temper”. Trying to capture and pressure all the more extreme feelings into more subtle movements like tearing at everything around him or lashing his tail. Skirmish wasn’t sure where his thoughts were going today, but they seemed to be keen on analysing everything about himself, and he was pretty okay with that. As long as his temper didn’t burst he was all good. Speaking of tempers he rose to leave for the territory, he wanted to go ahead and refine his fighting skills just incase. Maybe catch something to eat as well.
[Open if anyone wants to disturb his path to the territory^^]

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:06 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
leech shrugged "Well the clans have different roles like leader who well leads the clan then the have the deputy who helps the leader the two are like the crown and claw of the crown" he meowed "Then we have medicine cats who heal the clan and have a connection to Starclan, then we have warriors who fight,hunt,track ect" he pointed out "we have queens who take care of kits and apprentices who train to be warriors" he meowed telling about how the clans work
"Ah." said Cloud. Good information to know. "How did you get your name? And how do names work in the clans?"

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:14 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
"Ah." said Cloud. Good information to know. "How did you get your name? And how do names work in the clans?"

leech smiled "well our mothers name us after we are born like I use to be called leechkit the leechpaw never got my warrior name I left before then" he said "how your names work?" he asked

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw

Last edited by Spider.; June 21st, 2024 at 08:14 PM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:26 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
leech smiled "well our mothers name us after we are born like I use to be called leechkit the leechpaw never got my warrior name I left before then" he said "how your names work?" he asked

"We keep the same names from birth until we die. I was born Cloud and am Cloud now as an initaite. I will be Cloud when I become either a Claw or a Trapper." Hmm, perhaps calling another cat a 'kit' would be insulting. Good to know. "Aren't the changes confusing?"

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)